Frameandstyle Reviews

2 Reviews for Frameandstyle

• Tatyana

Tatyana Isayeva · Married on 01/20/2019

Creative Photographer with an Eye for Detail

Hiring Konstantino to travel with us to Bali (in order to commemorate our wedding ceremony as well as to shadow us for a few days while we've traveled around beautiful Indonesia) was the best decision we could have ever made! I can’t say enough about how happy and delighted we were with the services and overall experience we have received! With Konstantino’s help and his direction I was able to get through photoshoots with a breath even though I usually feel quite awkward in front of the camera. The detail and quality of his work is impeccable and simply amazing! His incredible eye for beautiful angles, light and artistic composition allowed him to capture the most important moments of our wedding and left us with many spectacular images which we will be able to treasure as precious memories forever! Thank you so much for your hard work, your creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm! We would highly recommend Konstantino as a photographer to anyone who is looking to capture the essence, energy and happiness of their special day! If you want someone to turn your vision into reality, then do yourself a favor and hire him!

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 06/09/2018

A true artist who creates amazing memories!

First of all, I feel so lucky that my husband and I happened by the Frame & Style wedding booth at the San Diego wedding expo! We didn't want boring, posed photos and when we saw Konstantinos's electrifying portfolio of timeless, beautifully composed images, we knew he was just the photographer we were looking for! Konstantinos is a truly a gifted artist who knows just how to use light and setting to the best effect to capture you at your best on your big day! My husband and I are usually camera shy and Konstantinos made us feel very comfortable and helped us get so many great shots. We will always cherish our beautiful photos that managed to convey all of our thoughts and emotions during our wedding. I cannot recommend Konstantinos enough. He is a tireless professional who will give his all to capturing your wedding memories and preserving them for years to come.

Sent on 12/02/2018