Foxxy Lady Makeup Reviews

4 | Charlottesville, VA

4 Reviews for Foxxy Lady Makeup

Katie · Married on 06/28/2014

Leah is such a sweetheart and an exceptional makeup artist. She made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! Leah was punctual, professional and kind. I would highly recommend these lovely ladies!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/26/2014

I could not imagine using anyone else!!! I used Lauren for hair and make-up for my wedding for my bridesmaids and myself. She was amazing! We were able to do trials before the day-of so we could decide on a look and she was able to match my dream hair and make-up perfectly. On my wedding day she came to our house and set everything up so we could have the perfect, effortless morning. She was very flexible and understanding and could match the exact look everyone was going for. We appreciated her knowledge of how things would look best in photos and tips for reapplication/touch-ups as the night went on. She is very talented and everyone looked amazing both that day and in the photos!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Maggie · Married on 04/26/2014

Lauren did my make-up for my fiance's sister's wedding and she was wonderful!!! She listened and my make-up turned out exactly as I had envisioned it would! She pays careful attention to detail and gave the entire wedding party touch-ups before the ceremony started!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2012

I had a wonderful time with Leah getting my makup down she is an amazing makeup artist and was very responsive to my wants and needs on my very special day.

Sent on 12/20/2014