16 Reviews for Foxlight Studios

Prints (3)
Custom Graphics (1)
Canvas (1)
Save the Date (1)

Fantastic group of professionals. Love my sneak peak pictures. Can’t wait to see the rest!

Profile Picture Stacey, 3/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The best photography and videography company we could have dreamed of working with! They perfectly captured our snowy winter wedding day and made it look absolutely magical. They also advocated for us when our wedding venue had mixed up our location for group photos. Chris improvised on the spot and still got us our great group shots. SO professional and talented not to mention an extremely fun group to have with you on your wedding day! We are still getting compliments on our wedding videography and photos months later. Highly recommend Foxlight Studios!

Profile Picture Addie, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The best money we spent on our wedding.

Hiring Chris, Jacqui, and their entire team at Foxlight studios to do our wedding photography and videography was the best decision we made when choosing our vendors! They documented our day beautifully. The day of our wedding, the Foxlight team were always in the right place at the right time without being invasive. From first contact, Jacqui and Chris were always extremely responsive, on-time, and professional. Anytime I had a question, I would get an email or call back right away! Chris is a lighting genius - he used his skills to produce amazing photos despite any obstacles. Jacqui has an amazingly creative eye and was able to give me suggestions for everything from font type to songs for our video. They became a part of the family before the night was done and we could not be more grateful to the entire team.

We truly feel blessed to have found Foxlight and will be utilizing their services for years to come. Do yourself a favor, stop searching and just call Foxlight for all your photography and videography needs!

Profile Picture Liz, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Cannot say enough about Chris and Jacquie. These guys are absolutely amazing to work with. From the moment you meet them, you feel like you've been friends for years. They are an amazing couple (and recently engaged! Yay!) and are professional and down to earth at the same time (Chris and I totally did the shopping cart on the dance floor and yes it's on video). My favorite thing about working with Chris is you can really tell he has a passion for what he does. When he sees an amazing angle or perfect setting he won't let you stop until he gets the shot he knows you'll regret missing. You get a sneak peak album (we got over 40 photos) within 48 hours and our trailer took just over 2 weeks! Anthony was our videographer who is just as awesome to work with. We love these guys SO much and hope we get the chance to work with them again one day!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/30/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

What an amazing team! So easy to work with and our photos came out gorgeous! They truly love what they do and it shows in their work. Chris does what ever it takes to capture the perfect moment. They go above and beyond for whatever it is you want and need! I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are considering having Foxlight for your wedding---DO IT! You will not be disappointed. Chris and Jacqui were beyond amazing from the very first email, to our engagement shoot, our wedding day, and our last meeting about 6 weeks after our wedding where we received ALL of our beautiful pictures. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our hundreds and hundreds of photos, especially with the quality and details they captured on our big day. They listened to everything we wanted and didn’t want, and made us feel incredibly comfortable in front of the cameras. We wanted a mixture of candid/natural pictures and posed pictures with our family and bridesmaids/groomsmen, and everything came out BETTER than expected. We were able to customize our Save-the-dates and Thank you cards exactly how we wanted with suggestions from them to make everything flawless. The personalized wooden box that your photos and USB come in after all is said and done is just icing on the cake and a perfect keepsake to remember a perfect day – and of course a great way to show everything off to anyone who comes to visit. Cannot say thank you enough!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Can I just say perfection? Chris and Jackie truly made my dreams and visions come true and entertained all my little ideas. The pictures are absolutely incredible and captured everything we were feeling that day. They have an artists eye for sure and made me so happy from start to finish. They've got a bunch of options for videographer packages, albums, photo booth, etc. If you go with them you will not regret the decision!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Out of all the wedding vendors to pick, I was most excited to choose a photographer. I thought of a photographer as someone who would take pictures that would allow me to replay my wedding day over-and-over again. I visited 4 photographers in total, and NO ONE compared to Chris and Jacqueline at Foxlight Studios. Firstly, their pictures were so natural and candid, that it actually looked like they were shooting weddings. Everyone else I visited had ridiculous filters full of glitz and glam, with prom-like poses for all the brides and grooms- Not Foxlight!! Secondly, they were the only ones to tell me how they would remedy the one foot height difference between my husband and me. Chris even went out the morning of the wedding and bought a step stool for us. We never wound up using it, but it's the thought that counts. My husband and I didn't do engagement photos, because we weren't local at that time, so the day of the wedding was the first time we took photos with Foxlight. Let me tell you, it was effortless. All the poses were completely natural, and they captured our love perfectly in every photo. Each picture tells a story, and all of the photos are worth infinite words (not just 1,000, as the old saying goes). They're not just photographers, they're your friends. Who wouldn't want fun friends taking breathtaking pictures of you on your wedding day? I would hire them over and over again. Love this team!!

Profile Picture Ilana, 7/31/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Proofs

Foxlight studios: A+++
This was honestly the best decision we could have made. My husband and I are not fans of pictures taken of us. In fact we try to avoid it as much as we can we just don't feel comfortable in front of the camera. When we first got engaged I made a list of photography studios I had gotten from bridal magazines and online. I had a list of 20, husband looked at me told me I was nuts and that there was no way we were looking at all these places and we managed to narrow it down. The first photography studio we went to I ended up having a migraine after meeting with them cause of price and their pushiness. Foxlight was the second photographer we went to and the last. When we met with Chris and Jacqueline we felt instantly at ease. They were warm, not intimidating and didn't try to sell us. They let their pictures and personalities speak for themselves. We knew right then and there we wanted them for our wedding. We felt confident knowing we made the right choice. That's nothing compared to the day of though. Our contract had two photographers, the day of Chris was our main photographer and the second shooter was named Erica. They instantly made what was turning into a stressful day much less stressful. They were wonderful to work with and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them. They helped us feel comfortable taking pictures and everyone at the wedding raved about them. We got sneak peeks on Instagram on Tuesday and about 40 pictures on Wednesday from Facebook. (Wedding was on a Sunday). Their pictures are stunning and we are so happy with our choice.

Profile Picture Maria, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Finding a wedding photographer was the most difficult decision that I ever had to make. When my fiancé Pat and I first met Jacqui and Chris we just knew they were the ones for us! They are great down to earth couple and made us feel like we have known them our whole lives! The engagement shoot was so much fun! Chris is very creative and we had gorgeous pictures with a rainfall that occurred during our shoot!! I am so happy it rained! We had beautiful save the dates and now a gorgeous wedding album!! The video team there as well with Sam and Anthony are phenomenal!!! We loved everything about Foxlight Studios!! Hardest part was having to say good bye to them at the end of the night of our wedding!! We miss you guys!!!!

Profile Picture Brittany , 4/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am no easy girl to please, but if there is one thing about my wedding that I wouldn't change in a million years, it would be hiring Chris and Jacqueline as my photographers. They captured every moment and every feeling from my wedding day. Looking back at their pictures I constantly think "I can't believe they caught that moment!" When we met Chris and Jacquie they were fun, relaxed and had this adventurous atmosphere about them. Not only are their photos absolutely stunning, but they are amazing people. I loved having Chris Cordone and Jaqueline Steele being there through-out the day. I am not one to have pictures being taken of me constantly, but they made it very natural and never made it feel awkward. They felt like family, and had me crying of laughter the entire day. It was amazing to see them work as a team, with nothing breaking their stride. Without them I probably wouldn't of had the absolute most STRESS-FREE day of my life. My family is crazy, loud and BIG, but there charm and wit got all of the family group shots with no fuss from anyone. Also, they don't stop being amazing after the wedding. Even after moving across the country a few days after the wedding, they made sure we were 100% satisfied with all of our pictures and our album. I feel so lucky and blessed that they got everything done seamlessly. A complete blessing, to have their whole team with us. The videographers of Foxlight Studios were also amazing guys. Words just aren’t enough to convey how happy I was overall. I am absolutely IN LOVE with my highlight reel that they created, all of our photos and our album. Literally, one meeting with them and you will know that they are the photographers for you. Love these guys for everything!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Look no further than Foxlight Studios for your Photography and Videography! My husband(fiancé a the time lol..) and I met with a few companies prior to meeting with Chris & Jacqui.. we were not fan of the large companies, where you have no idea who will be your photographer the day of.. and wanted more of an one on one experience, .. we wanted to know our photographer, you need to know who you will spend most of the most important day of your life with and like being around them. from the first meeting we knew they fit what we were looking for.. We were originally at the Milleridge - but they had a few problems, so a few months prior to our wedding we had to change our date and venue to the Bourne Mansion.. During that Foxlight was there, and still open for our date - SCORE!!! The day of, they were here at my house early.. they are not one of those photographers that are obnoxious and rude... my bridal party complimented to me a bunch of times they were so down to earth and funny.. they made taking photos fun!! we are not the most photographic couple, and they have taken some amazing photos.. I received my sneak peeks within a few days - about 50 photos! so far love them.. I cannot wait to receive the rest of our photos (will update review when I receive the photos and album). Chris & Jacqui are a great team, and it comes out in there work. The foxlight team is Professional and they are aware of what you are looking for and will make it happen.
On to the Video - due to us changing our date - the original company we booked with was unavailable for our new date - so we used Foxlight Studios for Videography and did not meet them until the day of.. Sam & Anthony were also down to earth.. we just received our Trailer (less than a month) and it was amazing!! I Cannot express enough how much I love it

Profile Picture Megan, 11/28/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I had admittedly handed over the job of picking the photographer to my then fiance. As he was making phone calls, I realized he had been on the phone with one person for 20 minutes, laughing and talking about lots of different things. Hanging up the phone he said, "I think I found our photographer." That same level of warmth, friendliness and fun was met the first time we met Chris and Jacqui, and the portfolio to boot sealed the deal. Our engagement pictures were a fun filled day, with Chis helping to put our minds (my mind especially) at ease. He took time to show us pictures as he was shooting, and had an amazing eye for detail. The day of our wedding couldn't have been better. Chris navigated my mother's small house with ease getting amazing shots and Matt worked with the guys and caught some incredible moments. Having the rest of the evening with Jacqui and Chris was wonderful, and they brought an energy to the whole day that kept our close friends and family constantly telling us how much they loved them! The photo booth was a hit, and there are not enough words I could possibly say about the quality of work Chris and Jacqui provided. I did not worry once about how our pictures would come out or anything going wrong - we were in wonderful, talented hands the entire day. I would recommend Foxlight Studios wholeheartedly, and wish I had more reasons to have Chris and Jacqui around to capture the moments!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/23/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

My husband and I had met with other photographers but nothing stood out or clicked for us but when we met with Chris from Foxligbt we booked with him right on the spot and we couldnt be any happier with our decision! We had the pleasure of working with Chris, his assistant Matt for our wedding and even got to meet and work with Jacqui at another point......all 3 are beyond professional, and great to work with, they make a great team and you won't be disappointed. Chris is very creative, fun and a pleasure to be around and to me thats important when you spend the entire day with this vendor. From the beginning, communication was excellent, any email or phone call, you heard right back from them, not once were you ever left hanging or wondering! The communication even after the wedding is still great, which we like!! My wedding day it poured which changed up our day a bit considering we were supposed to get married outside and even do our first look at a park, but Chris and his team showed up early, were organized and kept everything running smoothly even with the change in plans. It was a stressful day but Foxlight knew how to ease that stress and bring back the fun.....which was needed! All i can say is, definitely check out this company......my husband and I highly recommend it and dont think you will be disappointed! Check out their website and view their photos and see for yourself! :)
Chrissie & Chris

Profile Picture Chrissie, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Words cannot explain the personal touch that Chris and Jacqui provided my wife and I on our wedding day. My wife and I worked with Chris for our engagement session and for our wedding. Chris is extremely talented and has an eye for capturing the moment. Chris and Jacqui have amazing personalities and make you feel like you are family. They will even drive you to the beach in their cars to take pictures! Both our engagement and wedding day photos are absolutely breathtaking. When we show friends, family members, co-workers, even strangers the pictures they are taken back by how beautiful and classy the pictures are. We have the perfect mix of gorgeous romantic pictures, party pics, and family pics. His angles and shots are above all the rest I've seen. The pictures and memories we created that day will last a lifetime.

Chris and Jacqui are very professional and you cannot put a price tag on their work. You can really see the love for photography in their work. Chris and Jacqui showed up on time, were dressed very professional and were very polite to our guests. There is no one that I would have rather had capturing our wedding day! I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Foxlight to any couple.

Profile Picture User4280447, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can’t say enough about Chris and Jacqui, they were AMAZING. Not only are their pictures spectacular, but they are friendly, fun, and professional. When my husband and I were looking for our wedding photographer, we saw their pictures and loved their style and beautiful images. Instead of silly filters and glitzy stickers, Chris and Jacqui focus on capturing already amazing moments and showing them exactly how it felt. After we sat down to meet with Chris and Jacqui we knew their knowledge and personality were exactly what we wanted. On the day of our wedding Jacqui and Chris were able to guide us throughout the day the day to grab those small intimate moments while also allowing us to express our own style. We really wanted to take pictures on the beach so Chris and Jacqui attempted to appease us, but after 5 minutes of our bridal party squinting and sweating in the sun, we knew it wouldn’t work. Nevertheless, they were able to get a couple amazing photos, one made the sky look unreal!. Chris and Jacqui already scoped out other photo-ops nearby to allow us to continue our bridal party photos. At our reception they were more than just photographers and became part of the celebration, making our guest feel comfortable while taking amazing pictures. We also made a late decision to add the videographer option and we are so glad we did. They also brought some pretty awesome gadgets and took some incredible photos that we never expected.

Chris and Jacqui will be our go-to photographers for all our needs here on out.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/8/15, 1 Review