Foxchase Golf Course Reviews

Foxchase Golf Course 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Krantz · Married on 09/02/2018

Unique awesome place

We just had our wedding here Labor Day weekend 2018 and couldn’t imagine having it anywhere else! The ceremony area was beautiful, the pavilion was gorgeous, but the best part was the game area outside with all of the twinkle lights! We worked with Korrie before hand. She was responsive, knowledgeable, and calm when it came to go time.

Foxchase Golf Course 8
    Foxchase Golf Course 13
    Foxchase Golf Course 14
    Foxchase Golf Course 15
    Foxchase Golf Course 16

Working with Foxchase (Sean M.) was absolutely fantastic! Responses were prompt, scheduling was easy, and the staff was so great. I largely planned my wedding from out of state and they were more than willing to work with my family members that I would send on my behalf. Sean was easy to reach via e-mail and phone. Foxchase made my wedding reception entirely what I wanted! I am so pleased with how everything turned out, from the food to the appearance. Foxchase was definitely the right choice for us!

Kimberly · Married on 05/09/2015

Sean was awesome. Our wedding cake was included in the pricing from foxchase and was made by Wendi's cakes in lititz and was amazing. Everything was perfect with our ceremony and reception. We had the party in the pavilion and the weather was amazing.

Sean was great to work with. He offered great suggestions and food ideas people with food allergies. The venue was very nicely decorated.

Awesome place to have a wedding!! Very organized and do exactly what you want. Its beautiful there!!! The food is also amazing!

From the very first phone call Sean was responsive and top notch. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious, and they handle everything. My husband and I were so pleased with everything. We had our ceremony in the pavilion and our reception in the dining room. I have nothing but positive feedback. The bartenders and wait staff were friendly and top notch as well.

Phil · Married on 08/01/2014

It was very easy to meet with Sean to plan a successful event. A very nice venue for an outdoor wedding. You can be completely outdoors or under a ceiling-fan roof.

The reception hall is spacious for a small to medium-size event. The food was fantastic and the service was exceptional. Everyone is served within minutes so that you don't have guests waiting to eat. Again, great food.

Very flexible venue and a great value for the quality of services rendered!

I had my ceremony and rehearsal here and I could not have been more pleased with how supportive, professional, helpful, and flexible this site was! Sean was so great to work with and was great at communicating everything to us! I was a little scatterbrained at times and he kept everything on track and under control. Our day would have been so chaotic if he wasn't there helping behind the scenes with it!

We had an outside wedding and our reception at Foxchase Golf Club! It was beautiful!!!

Jackie · Married on 10/19/2013

Sean was amazing to work with very accommodating. The only thing I was upset with is that no one told me that I would have to take my outside decorations down. I assumed since you put them up you would take them down.

Sean Molignoni and his team did a fantastic job on our wedding reception. We wanted to keep things as simple and stress-free as possible and Foxchase did that for us. We felt like we did not have to worry about a thing, that they had all the details under control. We were able to really enjoy the day. Sean did a great job of walking us through the planning stages and everything was as good or better than expected. We are really grateful for the work he and his team did. They were amazing!

Madelin · Married on 09/07/2013

I loved the customer service provided by the Head Chef, Mr. Sean Molignoni and staff. They did an excellent job in the preparation of my wedding event from Day 1 to the day of. My guests were amazed at the level of customer service provided, the decor and professionalism shown.

Amber · Married on 08/17/2013

We could not have asked for a better day. The food was awesome. The venue was awesome. Sean did a great job with everything and we would definitely recommend anyone that asked to call him. Thank you so much for making our day very memorable!!!

Sean and everyone else at Foxchase made our wedding ceremony and reception beautiful. Sean was very flexible with what we wanted to do and everything we wanted to include at our wedding to make it something special. We had so many compliments on the venue itself, the food, and the staff. Sean kept me on my toes with what I needed to have done and the timeframe I had to do it, so that the week of the wedding was completely stress-free. Everything was excellent and we had a beautiful wedding and reception thanks to the team at Foxchase.

Jennifer · Married on 07/13/2013

Shawn did a great job coordinating our whole event! The food was wonderful! The service was great! All of our guests keep complimenting
    My husband and my self on how everything was!
    Thanks To everyone who worked our wedding!!!

Gretchen · Married on 05/26/2013

We were very pleased with the service that we received from Foxchase. Sean definitely made planning our big day easier. He was accommodating, helping to incorporate details of our vision and little personal touches. He stayed in contact with us and followed up as deadlines approached. He was also available when we had questions, which I am happy to report was not often since he covered almost everything in our meetings. As for the actual event, the staff took care of us and our guests. They did communicate with us regarding the status of things and helped us tear down and pack up afterwards, so we did not have to come back the next day. Only wish we would have asked for the leftovers from our stations and the cake, as we had more than half a dozen no shows and the food was superb.

kelsey · Married on 09/22/2012

Foxchase was awesome so helpful food was great every guest had a blast

nancy · Married on 08/04/2012

As soon as we walked through the doors we knew this was the place to have our wedding. The scenery was beautiful and was perfect for our wedding pictures. The food was amazing... everyone was talking about how delicious everything was. Sean took care of everything we did not have to worry about anything, also the staff was efficient and very polite. I would highly recommend Foxchase to anyone having a wedding or other special event.

Karen · Married on 05/28/2011

They were more than flexible with our unique requests. They went above and beyond to make our day special and stress free. The food was delicious and the room was beautiful.

Laura · Married on 10/11/2008

Everything at Foxchase and Sean were equally excellent! I can not say enough about Sean. He made our day perfect and remembered took care of everything that we wanted. I have been to so many wedding where someone is saying that something was missed or forgotten and had some fears prior to booking Foxchase, but after working with Sean I was completely relaxed and felt so comfortable that I did not worry about the reception at all. He was excellent and so was his staff. They were also extremely accomodating. The food was wonderful as well and all of our guests continue to compliment us on how delicious the food was and that the portions were very generous as well. With what Foxchase has to offer, Sean as the banquet manager, and the price, you will not find a better deal anywhere. Also, our pictures inside the banquet room, and outside on the grounds came out absolutely beautiful. I did not have a wedding planner, but working with Sean sure made me feel like I did.

Heather · Married on 04/22/2006

It rained the entire day of my wedding, luckily our reception at Foxchase was still as beautiful as could be. The food was delicious, the staff was friendly and helpful and the room had a warm, cozy feel. We had a great time and couldn't have asked for more from Foxchase!

Alex · Married on 05/28/2016

I would highly recommend this place because of the attention to detail, flexibility and great atmosphere that they provide for you!

Nathan · Married on 09/14/2013

They did a great job & were wonderful to work with in the planning of our event.
    They took care of the details & where well coordinated.
    Thank You!

What I loved about Foxchase was that I basically got a wedding planner included with the venue. I never planned on spending the money to hire a wedding planner, but I don't know what I would've done without Sean, the wedding coordinator at Foxchase. Foxchase takes all the stress out of planning any event. They know what they're doing, and they take care of everything. The food is also amazing.