Fox Hollow Catering, Hotel & Restaurant Reviews

294 | Woodbury, NY

294 Reviews for Fox Hollow Catering, Hotel & Restaurant

Anna · Married on 04/19/2015

Loved everything about them. Good, decor, service all top notch!! Our maitre d Samir was fantastic and kept everything running smoothly all night long!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Rachel · Married on 04/03/2015

We hosted our April 3rd wedding at the Fox Hollow in the Winter Garden room and had the time of our lives! The room is so unique and beautiful and speaks for itself. James was our maitre d' and was so attentive and helpful. We met with him a few days before and chatted for quite sometime, and he put all of our day of jitters at ease. The day of ran smoothly and I didn't have to stress anything at all, as James had it all under control. Trying to coordinate 8 groomsmen and 8 bridesmaids is no simple task, but James did it with ease and grace. Our bridal attendant Megan was also wonderful, making sure I was bussled, beautiful, and with a drink in my hand at all times. She checked in frequently but did not make me feel crowded or overwhelmed. The food was delicious, and everyone ranted and raved about how good everything was. We look forward to going back to The Fox again and again to celebrate our anniversaries.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Stephanie · Married on 03/28/2015

Words cannot describe the overwhelming emotion I still feel about how perfect our wedding day was all thanks to Fox Hollow! It has been 18 days since our wedding and our friends and family are still raving about this outstanding venue. I had the honored to be a bride in the Somerley Room. I might be biased but this is the most beautiful room I have ever seen as a wedding venue. The food was out of this world! Our guest definitely did not leave hungry and are still talking about how great everything tasted! The liquor did not stop flowing and I was told by many guests that the bartenders remembered what they were drinking and had it ready for them before they even walked to the bar amazing! Everything was timed perfectly! Our maître d' provided impeccable 5 star service and was always 10 steps ahead of us in regards to perfecting the night which flowed with ease. It was snowing that day and was a little stressful coming from the church in the weather but once we stepped foot on Fox Hollow's property I was able to take a breath and know we were in great hands. My bridal attendant was amazing and treated me like a queen! We didn't have to worry about a thing the rest of the night and we were able to enjoy every moment of our wedding! After the wedding was over the party didn't stop we moved right over to the Inn at Fox Hollow and partied the night away. I didn't have to worry about moving our stuff and cleaning everything up it was all handled for us and hand delivered into our complimentary suite at the hotel! If you are looking for a beautiful venue with 5 star service, gourmet food, top shelf liquor and a convenient beautiful hotel right next door then Fox Hollow is the place for you!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Exikha · Married on 03/26/2015

Im so happy that we got married at the fox hollow. Everything I asked for was provided and more. The responsiveness of the matrie d, Samir was incredible, what didn't he do, and my entire family noticed how he kept the flow and organization going the entire time at the fox hollow. The bridal attendant Victoria was so sweet and took care of my husband and I throughout the night. I came back from the honeymoon and my family still talking about the food, they're calling it the wedding with all the great food, Chef is the best and really outdid himself. The operation manager, Mike is awesome and always made sure that my husband and I were happy with our choice and will take his time with us when discussing our wedding day. The fox hollow has the best staff and its a great location to get married at. At the fox hollow I had a fairy tale wedding, which is every girls dream.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Vicki · Married on 03/14/2015

If you want the perfect wedding, look no further than the Fox Hollow! The Fox Hollow was the first venue we looked at in our search, and our last! The staff is impeccable and the amenities that are included when booking a wedding are just countless. The choices for the cocktail hour, dinner, decorations, cake, etc. are all wonderful and the atmosphere of the Fox Hollow provides for the most elegant, comfortable environment for guests. We were married at the Fox Hollow on 3/14/15 and had many out of town guests attending. Having the hotel right next door made this extremely easy, and cost-efficient. We were able to enjoy the party with everybody and then just walk right next door to the hotel with everyone to continue the after party. Our Maitre D Samir, and Bridal Attendant Noelia were AMAZING and we never felt like we were wanting or needing for anything the entire night! The food, atmosphere, arrangements, and everything were wonderful and I would highly recommend booking your magical day at the Fox Hollow! We will never forget it!

Sent on 03/20/2015

cindy · Married on 03/14/2015

My wedding day was perfect even though it rained the entire day but it didn't matter because we had the best room, the Winter Garden Pavilion. This room is breathtaking, with all the light coming in from the skylights, it felt like I was outdoors. There's a beautiful fireplace that created a warm and cozy atmosphere.

Everyone is super friendly and helpful, especially Samir our account manager and Jessica our wedding coordinator. They explained everything and were super patient with us but mostly me. We stayed at the Inn right next door and Samir got one of the vans and brought my wedding party / family to the venue because it was raining. We had a signature drink, the Volpetini which was a huge hit.

Our maître'd Josh and bridal assistant Natalie were awesome too! Whatever we wanted they made sure we received it. Natalie was awesome and made me feel like a princess, fixing my veil, putting on my flats, bustling me up. She brought us food during the cocktail hour so we can eat before getting bombarded by our guests.

People kept saying it goes by so fast but we really took our time and enjoyed every single minute. It was so fun and I just loved everything about this venue.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/14/2015

My husband and I had our wedding @ the fox hollow in the Garden Terrace!! it was absolutely beautiful!!!!!! the staff from booking to the night of the wedding were amazing!!!!!! Everything went smoothly...even when i had my small wedding hiccups the staff at the fox hollow was there to assist me every step off of the way to make it smooth sailing!!!!!! I am more then thankful for it!!!!!! Thank you Dave.G., James, Anna, and Michael

Sent on 03/10/2015

Jillian · Married on 02/14/2015

The Fox Hollow was the perfect location furor wedding. My parents were married there in 1997 they have done a beautiful job or renovating. We chose their newest room the somerly and loved it! We hope to use this venue again for another event.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Dawn · Married on 12/20/2014

Fox Hollow was the perfect choice for our winter wedding. Everyone was so professional and helpful. My Bridal attendant, Natalie was incredible. She was there with me the whole time. Everyone did such a fantastic job and they kept checking in to make sure that we were happy. I absolutely love Fox Hollow and I would have chosen it again and again. We can't wait to go back for dinner. The Fox is timeless and that's why my husband and I love it. Being able to block rooms the night of the wedding at the hotel was a huge bonus. The rooms were amazing and our guests loved the place. The cocktail hour was incredible. All the food was fantastic. I truly could not come one thing that went wrong. Everything was just perfect. Thank you for an amazing day!!!!

Sent on 02/26/2015
  • User4619640 · 2+ years ago

Beautiful venue, food was amazing and the staff was super helpful and attentive.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Heather · Married on 11/02/2014

The Fox Hollow was a perfect choice for my wedding. The venue is gorgeous and the food was really good. Also, the staff at Fox Hollow made everything easy.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/31/2014

Loved everything about this place. I got married on 10/31/2014 and Im still getting calls and praises of what a wonderful wedding I had.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Christina · Married on 09/12/2014

There is nothing negative to say about the Fox Hollow. Everyone who works there is super professional and responsive. Sal and Bruce made planning and finalizing our event a breeze. Dave our maitre D and bridal Attendant Anna allowed me to enjoy my night and be a part of the celebrations. The best cocktail hour! The Winter Garden room was a dream come true.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Cynthia · Married on 09/07/2014

The Fox Hollow made the entire wedding planning process a breeze. We did our ceremony and reception there and loved every minute of it! The entire staff was very professional and easy to reach. they answered my many questions and were always available via phone whenever anything came up. We were so happy with their service and would definitely recommend this venue to our friends and family. Special thanks to Angie, our Bridal Attendant, and Josh, our Maitre d for making our day so easy and enjoyable.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Vanessa · Married on 08/29/2014

My wedding at Fox Hollow was beyond perfect! Everyone I worked with was so helpful and accommodating, especially my bridal attendant and matre di! The Somerley room was breathtaking.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Good venue with good staff that speaks english

Sent on 08/16/2014

Laura · Married on 08/02/2014

I had my wedding reception at the Fox Hollow in the Garden Terrace room. I was so pleased with absolutely everything!! The bridal attendant was amazing as was the maitre d. Everyone at The Fox Hollow made my wedding day perfect! The food was delicious and the Fox Hollow works with a wonderful bakery who made a beautiful cake. I would not change anything about the Fox Hollow and would highly recommend it.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Lindsey · Married on 07/19/2014

Couldn't of asked for a better hall and staffing.
    Thanks for the perfect venue:)

Sent on 07/23/2014
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/11/2014

Where do I begin with the amazingness of Fox Hollow! My husband and I fell in love with it at first showing. We had been to other places in NY, NJ and Long Island but nothing compared, the food choices, the on site hotel, the feel of this place being in business so long that you knew they would do their best! With all the planning and changing things around that we did on our end, fox hollow didnt blink, they followed our wishes and executed seemlessly! Our wedding day went without any glitches and our guest are still talking about the food and beauty of the landscape! Service was impeccable and Josh and Renee our Maitre D and Bridal Attendant were on top of everything!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Erin · Married on 07/05/2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful food as well as fantastic service from your entire staff. We had so many compliments from our guests. It was a perfect addition to a perfect day!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Maureen · Married on 07/03/2014

We booked the Somerly room sight unseen! Construction didn't even start. What a beautiful venue. We had the best wedding. David Guerin was our salesman, Samir and Noellia were are Matria'd and Bridal assistant. Both went above and beyond to make our day special. We wanted to have our ceremony outside but rain clouds were looking scary, we waited as long as we could. Last minute Samir advised fro us to do it inside, good thing it poured! Very professional, couldn't ask for a better team. Food for awesome. Day and evening was great. Would do it again at Fox Hollow in a heart beat!!!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2014

The staff at Fox Hollow were extremely accommodating to all of our requests. The day went very smoothly thanks to the wedding attendants. They were attentive to all of our needs. The Briar Fox was open for indoor and outdoor cocktail hour which our guest seemed to thoroughly enjoy. Our reception was in the Garden Terrace Room. It was breathtaking. There was so much room to dance and we even had room for the Photo Booth to be out near the dance floor which was great for our guests! It was the prefect place to have our reception, I would not change a thing! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Fox Hollow was beautiful. My bridal attendant and maître d were very professional and courteous. They stayed focused on us the entire time keeping us hydrated, and on schedule. Will recommend FH to everyone!

Sent on 08/05/2014

jennifer · Married on 05/25/2014

The venue is.gorgeous everything was great thr staff really made my day flowing ...n as stress free as possible.food was great!! Place was gorge poo us I couldnt have asked for more

Sent on 05/29/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/23/2014

The Fox Hollow is AMAZING! Our guests are still raving about how fantastic the food was! The staff at the Fox Hollow treated my husband and I like royalty and went above and beyond to make sure that everything was flawless. We are so happy we booked Fox Hollow!

Sent on 09/09/2014