16 Reviews for Fox Hills Resort

15 Fox Hills Resort Reviews

We had our wedding there the 25th of June. It was perfect. Heather did an amazing job helping with everything we needed done. They checked in with us throughout the night and made sure everything ran smooth. The resort accommodated good for my bridesmaid. The food overall was cooked, served, and tasted amazing! They treated my guests great. We had a really good time. Thank you. Highly recommended for a wedding. The outdoor site was awesome and made beautiful photos.

Profile Picture Janel, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Fox Hills this past weekend and it was nothing short of amazing. I honestly couldn't be happier! Their wedding coordinator, Heather, is just completely fantastic at her job. From the planning of the wedding and all the planning meetings, all the way up until the big day, Heather always checked in with me to make sure things were going smoothly. She checked in with me various times at the reception as well, to make sure I was okay with all the decorations and everything going on. The reception was just PERFECT in my opinion. Heather and her team did an amazing job. The decorations and setup of everything from cocktail hour to the ballroom was just phenomenal and beautiful and everything I ever wanted. Everyone I've talked to has commented on how beautiful everything was--and it was even better because we didn't have to set any of it up. Heather took care of all the setup, all the decorating and even all the clean up. That made things so much easier on me (and my family too! because we could focus on other things). We just had to bring in the decorations we wanted, tell Heather how to set them up and where we wanted them, and she took care of it. The food was so great too! I had nothing but good things said about the food and the service. Everything was so fast! We were served quickly and everyone was done eating within an hour. All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better reception venue. Thank you to everyone at Fox Hills for a truly unforgettable wedding.

Profile Picture Brittany, 1/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's reception was held at Fox Hills resort. What an amazing venue. The room itself was elegant and the staff was amazing!!! The prime rib was melt in your mouth good. I highly recommend using Fox Hills Resort.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at Fox Hills Resort and we couldn't have been more pleased! Everyone loved the beautiful scenery and set up for the reception. The staff there was very helpful in every step of the planning and when we had issues come up they were right on top of it to fix it. Heather Brandl the wedding coordinator there was great! She made sure that everything was perfect and made our day go off without a hitch! The convenience of having everything all in one place was great considering we had people coming in from all over. The prices for everything was beyond reasonable and the food was absolutely amazing. I would definately recommend this place to anyone looking to find a venue for their wedding!

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/19/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at fox hills in the Crystal room and everything was perfect. All our requests were met. The food was delicious and the staff was friendly. Overall a great experience!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fox Hills did a great job in hosting our wedding, and Heather did an amazing job setting up all of our decorations and getting the hall ready to be exactly what I had imagined.

Profile Picture Shanna, 4/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great service and excellent food. Even was 30min late because of pictures and it still was wonderful. Would highly recommend fox hills to anyone looking for a place to get married and/ or reception. Staff are helpful and cater to ALL your needs.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/26/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Heather answered all our questions and was very professional. She took direction very well and made the decorations look outstanding. She was very calm and helpful throughout the whole process. The day ran as smoothe as could be.

Profile Picture Audra, 9/22/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Heather and Tina rocked with getting everything set up and in place for us. I had not a worry that something would go wrong. We were looking for an all-in-one venue where we could have our reception and the hotel rooms connected. This worked out perfectly for our Wisconsin/Minnesota-family based wedding. Any question I had, I was easily able to email or call the appropriate person and get it answered. We had a little trouble communicating with the hotel staff and getting things taken care of through them, but that was minor. The food was so SO good - we got many compliments on that, the Crystal Room was beautiful and very accomodating, as well as the room we got for rehearsal dinner the night before. We got so many compliments on our wedding, it was a lot of fun - and much to do because of the greatness of Fox Hills.

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/27/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fox Hills is amazing. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything that day. The staff at Fox Hills took care of everything. The food was delicious. We had a family style meal and I didn't hear any complaints about cold food or not enough food. We had planned on an outdoor ceremony but that didn't happen. The back-up site was amazing.

Profile Picture Adam, 10/17/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tina was WONDERFUL to work with. She was easy to contact, replied quickly and took care of everything for us. She and her staff set up our whole reception room and it looked beautiful! She let us drop off all our decorations a couple days early and then took care of everything. The room was huge - big enough to seat 400 people. The prices were fantastic! And they had enough rooms for everyone to stay right at the hotel. We had a wonderful time thanks in large part to all of Tina's hard work!

Profile Picture Kaye, 9/30/06, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fox Hills did an amazing job hosting my wedding! Heather and Tina were very responsive to my inquiries in the weeks/months leading up to the big day, and did everything in their power to see my vision to completion. Everything was PERFECT...which is what everyone hopes for (and rarely sees) in those stressful final hours. I'd happily recommend this lovely resort to any bride looking for the same outcome.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/6/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were very pleased with our wedding at Fox Hills. Everything went smoothly (except getting caught in the rain during pictures on the golf course!) The staff was very professional, and the food was excellent! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Betsy, 8/1/08, 5 Reviews
3.7

Having our wedding on a Sunday at Fox Hills had a lot of perks. It was cheap and there were complimentary items included. The staff at Fox Hlils was accommodating and allowed us to come in basically whenever we wanted to discuss things or look at the room again.

Profile Picture Rhea, 9/5/10, 3 Reviews