Fox Hills Resort Reviews

17 | Mishicot, WI

17 Reviews for Fox Hills Resort

17 Fox Hills Resort Reviews

C · Married on 07/16/2016

Lots of compliments from guests. Heather Brandel was my contact the last few months. She was organized, listened, and was there in the evening to make sure everything went smoothly. Guests complimented the rooms ($95 for a spacious and very clean room), the meal (broasted chicken with a special seasoning and beef tips with mushrooms, also mashed red potatoes). All expertly prepared and exceeded my expectations of a "wedding chicken dinner". The staff was so friendly throughout the weekend and the servers that evening were discreet and timing EXCELLENT. The Crystal Room included colored napkins and fine linen, beautiful centerpieces/candles, chandeliers...all included in the room fee. I have always loved this property. It is dated on the outside, but I like that it has character and a history. The management seems to be working towards new ideas inside to keep the resort modern and meet all of their guests needs.

Janel · Married on 06/25/2016

We had our wedding there the 25th of June. It was perfect. Heather did an amazing job helping with everything we needed done. They checked in with us throughout the night and made sure everything ran smooth. The resort accommodated good for my bridesmaid. The food overall was cooked, served, and tasted amazing! They treated my guests great. We had a really good time. Thank you. Highly recommended for a wedding. The outdoor site was awesome and made beautiful photos.

Brittany · Married on 01/02/2016

We had our wedding at Fox Hills this past weekend and it was nothing short of amazing. I honestly couldn't be happier! Their wedding coordinator, Heather, is just completely fantastic at her job. From the planning of the wedding and all the planning meetings, all the way up until the big day, Heather always checked in with me to make sure things were going smoothly. She checked in with me various times at the reception as well, to make sure I was okay with all the decorations and everything going on. The reception was just PERFECT in my opinion. Heather and her team did an amazing job. The decorations and setup of everything from cocktail hour to the ballroom was just phenomenal and beautiful and everything I ever wanted. Everyone I've talked to has commented on how beautiful everything was--and it was even better because we didn't have to set any of it up. Heather took care of all the setup, all the decorating and even all the clean up. That made things so much easier on me (and my family too! because we could focus on other things). We just had to bring in the decorations we wanted, tell Heather how to set them up and where we wanted them, and she took care of it. The food was so great too! I had nothing but good things said about the food and the service. Everything was so fast! We were served quickly and everyone was done eating within an hour. All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better reception venue. Thank you to everyone at Fox Hills for a truly unforgettable wedding.

My daughter's reception was held at Fox Hills resort. What an amazing venue. The room itself was elegant and the staff was amazing!!! The prime rib was melt in your mouth good. I highly recommend using Fox Hills Resort.

Tanya · Married on 07/19/2014

We had our ceremony and reception at Fox Hills Resort and we couldn't have been more pleased! Everyone loved the beautiful scenery and set up for the reception. The staff there was very helpful in every step of the planning and when we had issues come up they were right on top of it to fix it. Heather Brandl the wedding coordinator there was great! She made sure that everything was perfect and made our day go off without a hitch! The convenience of having everything all in one place was great considering we had people coming in from all over. The prices for everything was beyond reasonable and the food was absolutely amazing. I would definately recommend this place to anyone looking to find a venue for their wedding!

Brooke · Married on 05/17/2014

We had our wedding at fox hills in the Crystal room and everything was perfect. All our requests were met. The food was delicious and the staff was friendly. Overall a great experience!

Shanna · Married on 04/12/2014

Fox Hills did a great job in hosting our wedding, and Heather did an amazing job setting up all of our decorations and getting the hall ready to be exactly what I had imagined.

Alex · event on: 09/07/2013

The people at Fox Hills really know what they are doing! They were the reason for my stress free and fun wedding! They did a fantastic job!

Great service and excellent food. Even was 30min late because of pictures and it still was wonderful. Would highly recommend fox hills to anyone looking for a place to get married and/ or reception. Staff are helpful and cater to ALL your needs.

Audra · Married on 09/22/2012

Heather answered all our questions and was very professional. She took direction very well and made the decorations look outstanding. She was very calm and helpful throughout the whole process. The day ran as smoothe as could be.

Marissa · Married on 08/27/2011

Heather and Tina rocked with getting everything set up and in place for us. I had not a worry that something would go wrong. We were looking for an all-in-one venue where we could have our reception and the hotel rooms connected. This worked out perfectly for our Wisconsin/Minnesota-family based wedding. Any question I had, I was easily able to email or call the appropriate person and get it answered. We had a little trouble communicating with the hotel staff and getting things taken care of through them, but that was minor. The food was so SO good - we got many compliments on that, the Crystal Room was beautiful and very accomodating, as well as the room we got for rehearsal dinner the night before. We got so many compliments on our wedding, it was a lot of fun - and much to do because of the greatness of Fox Hills.

Adam · Married on 10/17/2009

Fox Hills is amazing. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything that day. The staff at Fox Hills took care of everything. The food was delicious. We had a family style meal and I didn't hear any complaints about cold food or not enough food. We had planned on an outdoor ceremony but that didn't happen. The back-up site was amazing.

Kaye · Married on 09/30/2006

Tina was WONDERFUL to work with. She was easy to contact, replied quickly and took care of everything for us. She and her staff set up our whole reception room and it looked beautiful! She let us drop off all our decorations a couple days early and then took care of everything. The room was huge - big enough to seat 400 people. The prices were fantastic! And they had enough rooms for everyone to stay right at the hotel. We had a wonderful time thanks in large part to all of Tina's hard work!

• eahendri

Erin · Married on 08/06/2011

Fox Hills did an amazing job hosting my wedding! Heather and Tina were very responsive to my inquiries in the weeks/months leading up to the big day, and did everything in their power to see my vision to completion. Everything was PERFECT...which is what everyone hopes for (and rarely sees) in those stressful final hours. I'd happily recommend this lovely resort to any bride looking for the same outcome.

• b_olson

Betsy · Married on 08/01/2008

We were very pleased with our wedding at Fox Hills. Everything went smoothly (except getting caught in the rain during pictures on the golf course!) The staff was very professional, and the food was excellent! Highly recommend!

Rhea · Married on 09/05/2010

3.6
      3.5

Having our wedding on a Sunday at Fox Hills had a lot of perks. It was cheap and there were complimentary items included. The staff at Fox Hlils was accommodating and allowed us to come in basically whenever we wanted to discuss things or look at the room again.

Kayla · Married on 08/25/2018

3.2
      3.0

Leading up to the wedding, everyone was super easy to contact with questions, quick responses, and accommodating to meet in person to go over details. My complaints were the details they did not hold up. One of the coordinators contacted me the morning of asking about place settings, which was not done, and our parents, me, and my husband had to scramble to fix right before. Our head table had no champagne bottles for toasting-my sister literally had to stand up and ask someone to grab some as the servers looked at us confused. The head table were also the last to get served dinner. The servers did not clean off any of the tables before dancing and so guests we're left to sit with dirty dishes-the whole night! The room was very warm and we could not find any worker to turn up the AC. When it came time for our late night snacks, we only received partial of our order. The workers seemed short staffed and very disorganized. Although are night was very fun and memorable, I'm still left feeling frustrated and disappointed by some of these "let downs".