Fox Fotography Reviews

27 | Jacksonville, FL

27 Reviews for Fox Fotography

Laura · Married on 11/14/2015

Fox Fotography is BEYOND an amazing team of photographers. Husband and wife, this team of two worked with us to the extent that I felt like we had known each other for years! Rachel, the photographer aslo eases the excitement of viewing the photos so quickly! The morning after our ceremony which ended after 11PM, early the next morning there was a "teaser photo" posted on Facebook! Not only were my husbadd and I thoroughly impressed, but our guests went out of the way to comment on how much they enjoyed the photographers. Our reception was supposed to end at 11PM... it went a little over becuase we were having such a good time, Rachel and Justin were there until the moment we headed off for the evening. I cannot thank them enough. You will NOT be let down by them!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Fox Fotography's reply:

Awwww, thank you Laura!!!! It was SUCH a pleasure working with you guys and your families! I can't wait to share all of the photos with you! :-)

Ashley · Married on 12/19/2014

Rachel and Justin were an absolutely pleasure to work with! They did our wedding in December and the pictures are absolutely beautiful! They were prompt with responses to my MANY questions, always on time whenever we had to meet and totally professional during the wedding day. SO SO talented and SO SO nice. The quality of their work, in my opinion, is of the highest caliber! DEFINITELY recommend!!!

Rachel and Justin also did our engagement photos over a year ago, time flies! Family and friends are still talking about how beautiful the pictures turned out! I cannot wait to see all the great shots from the reveal, ceremony, and reception. Rachel and Justin scouted out places around the venue to do the reveal, the bridal party, and family pictures. Having two photographers is awesome, they are both so creative and artistic in their own way, it definitely comes out in the pictures.

Nilda · Married on 07/12/2013

I've known Rachel since high school and knew she was a sweetheart and would be fun to work with, but her husband, Justin was equally fun to work with as well! They never pressured us to take pictures we didn't want to take and they blended in well. Our engagement shots were GORGEOUS so I cannot wait to see how our wedding pictures come out. Rachel and Justin are amazing people to work with and really listen to what you want. If you want beautiful photos, book Fox Fotography!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Fox Fotography's reply:

Aww, I just saw this!! Thank you so much, Nilda! We had a blast working with you and Jimmy, and I cannot wait to see that gorgeous album of yours in person! :-)

Kelli · Married on 06/19/2013

Rachel and Justin are so much fun to work with. I live in Colorado but had my wedding in Saint Augustine. We had several conversations over the phone in the months prior and they were more than accommodating since I was not located in Florida. They both have very fun personalities and were an absolute pleasure to work with. I haven't gotten my photos back yet since it has only been a few weeks but I have seen a couple photos and I love what I have seen so far! They also worked well with my videographers which was a plus!

I can't express how much we loved working with Rachel & Justin!! They were amazing. Very professional & just all around wonderful to work with. I'm so glad we picked them to shoot our wedding & our engagement pics. We have yet to get our wedding pics back but I'm certain I'll love them. Definitly would recommend them to anyone!! Thanks Rachel & Justin for everything!! :)

Kendall · Married on 02/16/2013

Rachel & Justin were so easy and great to work with! It was wonderful having TWO photographers instead of just one. They captured the beautiful & silly/fun moments. They have easy and fun personalities and were a blast to work with.

The wedding album is gorgeous! We're so happy with out pics! Highly recommend!

Shannon · Married on 12/01/2012

ATTENTION ALL BRIDES: Fox Fotography is the way to go for your photography needs! I am very fortunate not only to have had Rachel and Justin as my wedding photographers but also to call them friends now. The service they provided was outstanding, and beyond my expectations. The pictures they took are beautiful; they captured emotions and special moments in a way that is artistic and modern yet classic. They are great photographers and great people and you will not be sorry if you choose them for your special day.

• Candace

Candace · Married on 10/13/2012

From the moment we first saw the work of Fox Fotography, we knew that we wanted them to be our wedding photographers! Rachel & Justin Fox were truly a pleasure to work with. Their talent and passion is undeniably evident in their work. They were true professionals and completely on top of their game. Rachel was always prompt in her responses to our emails and we still cannot believe how quickly we received our wedding photos. We loved how creative they were and that they were both willing to do whatever it took to get the perfect shot! They both genuinely care about their clients and their charismatic personalities helped us to be completely comfortable both during our engagement shoot and our wedding day. Their work is unique and modern—exactly what we were searching for. I know that we will truly cherish our wedding photographs for the rest of our lives and we know that we could not have picked a finer couple to document our wedding day.

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2012

Rachel and Justin were AWESOME! The first time I met with Rachel, I knew they would be a perfect fit for us. I planned our wedding from out of state, but they were always quick to respond and so open with me during the entire planning process. They also did our engagement pictures about 10 months before the wedding and they turned out AWESOME! Rachel came to a walk-through of our venue the week of the wedding to pick out spots and get an idea of what I wanted from our pictures, which was super helpful. The day of the wedding, Rachel came to the condo where my girls and I were getting ready, while Justin went to the hotel where my husband and his guys were. Our original plan was to have a first look and get all of our bridal party shots done before the ceremony, but it rained quite a bit before the ceremony, so we only had time to do our first look (which I HIGHLY recommend). Our first look pictures turned out absolutely amazing (one of my favorites from the entire wedding is one of the rainy ones). Rachel and Justin were so ready to just roll with the punches and make the best of everything. We ended up doing the bridal party pictures after the ceremony. They work really well together and were able to make us and our family/bridal party feel super comfortable in front of the camera. During our reception, they pulled us away for a few minutes to get some nighttime shots with back-lighting-- such unique and fun pictures!!

We highly, HIGHLY recommend Fox Fotography! I cannot rave enough about the two of them. We look forward to hiring them the next time we have something exciting enough to photograph! :)

Kim · Married on 04/28/2012

Justin & Rachel were wonderful! It was great to have 2 photographers instead of one. I highly recommend them.

• Lithesha

Lithesha · Married on 03/24/2012

Amazing, amazing, amazing! We can't say enough about Rachel & Justin. Their skills and passion for the art of photography show in their work. From their personality, to their genuine care for you as couple, you feel like you are in a photo session with some old friends. Rachel's interaction through the entire planning process was exactly what the doctor ordered for a DIY bride like myself who already had a ton of other things on the "to do list". She wasn't pushy or forgetful by far. Any question we emailed her I just knew I would get a response by email ASAP! They truly knew how to work a camera and we don't think we made a bad decision at all in our selection process. Well, maybe all the other unnecessary consultations that held up us being able to make this decision sooner ;) We love Fox Fotography!!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Fox Fotography's reply:

We love our Mark & Lithesha!!! :-) I feel like I should give you two a review for being an awesome couple to work with! haha. Thank you so much for the kind words!! :-)

herman · Married on 03/23/2012

All we can say is OMG!!! FOX fotography did an AMAZING job on our wedding pictures. Rachel and Justin captured a lot of really great moments during the ceremony and reception. The pictures are breath taking and tear bringing. We couldnt have asked for a better photography team. Thanks to them for the amazing pictures, we can relive our big night over and over again. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Kawika · Married on 03/10/2012

Justin and Rachel were easy to work with and the experience felt more like working with friends verse strangers. They were accommodating to our needs and request. We liked that we had two photographers shadowing us throughout the entire wedding, Justin with the guys and Rachel with the girls. They had ninja like skills. They were not intrusive at all during the wedding however the pictures tell a different story. The pictures were amazing and they captured the entire wedding beautifully. The quality of the pictures were beautiful and the photo album was magnificent.

Elisha · Married on 02/18/2012

This husband and wife team are more then we could have asked for. They were our favorite of all of our vendors with their personal touches, flexibility, and professional behavior.

• Britney

Britney · Married on 10/28/2011

We loved our photographers!!! Our pictures came out GORGEOUS and UNIQUE! And they're a fun couple to work with!

• Sasha

Sasha · Married on 05/21/2011

Rachel and Justin are amazing "foto"graphers! They are super friendly and talented. What I really liked about them is how personal they were, when you sent an email you did not recieve a computer response, it was actually a thought out email that answered every question or statement personally. Rachel and Justin have great personalities, their sence of humor matched mine and my husband's perfectly. I would recommend them to any one wanting beautiful pictures at a very reasonable price. Fox Fotography rocks!!!!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/02/2011

I met Rachel and Justin at a bridal show and instantly liked them. They are a young, husband and wife team and they work together so well. I loved that they are very skilled in both color and black and white photography but most of all I loved that they like taking fun and unique photos from interesting angles. I wanted someone that could take the traditional (albiet boring) shots, but I also wanted the artistic ones. On the day of our wedding, Rachel and Justin had us running on the beach towards a flock of birds, climbing up bright red lifeguard towers, and huddled under a boardwalk. Those are the shots and creativenss that I wanted, and they totally delivered. Thank you both so much!!! I will recommend you guys to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/04/2011

Fox Fotography's reply:

Sarah & Neal - you guys were so awesome to work with! It really was our pleasure, and we wish you both all the best with your new little one on the way! :-)

Brittany · Married on 03/19/2011

Rachel and Justin are Amazing photographers, we absolutely LOVE our wedding photos! We got everything we asked for and more, they really have a talent for capturing the emotion of special moments. My guests and family members were impressed with how professional and upbeat they were. They made me feel more relaxed the day of by making sure we were on schedule and Rachel even came to the rescue and solved a jewelry crisis for me! Also they are very quick to respond to emails and that was extremely helpful for me in the planning process when I needed to brainstorm. And after our pictures were posted even my single friends started asking how far they traveled for their future weddings :) Working with Fox Fotography was one of, if not the best decision/investment we made when planning our wedding!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Fox Fotography's reply:

Aww, thank you, Brittany!! It was such a pleasure working with you and John! You two are so awesome, and we wish you all the best! :-)
  • QUIN

QUIN · Married on 03/05/2011

From the very first time I went onto their website, We knew that we wanted Justin and Rachel to photograph our special day. They were so down to earth but professional at the same time. They let us bring our thoughts and ideas to life and we now have 2 beautiful albums that captured the journey from engagement to wedding. We enjoyed them so much that we booked them for my sister's baby shower and first baby photos! We can not thank Rachel and Justin enough for all of their hard work and being there on our special day. Highly recommended to all...

Sent on 06/07/2011

Fox Fotography's reply:

Thank you so much, Quin! We really enjoyed working with you and Aaron and can't wait to work with your sister soon!

Claire · Married on 11/27/2010

The Foxs were so amazing!!! Our engagement and wedding photos are awesome! they did not do cheesy wedding poses, instead our photos have a modern artistic look that we get complements on. We plan to use them for family/pregnancy/baby photos! they make you feel at ease during the process and it was like hanging out with friends for the day. They were very accommodating and added a great touch to our day!

Sent on 12/21/2010

Fox Fotography's reply:

Claire, thank you so much for the awesome words! We loved working with you guys, and we felt like we were hanging out with old friends too. Can't wait to work with you guys again! :-)

Christina · Married on 10/16/2010

Rachel and Justin are an absolute delight to work with. They have been so accommodating to our requests – With providing us a CD of high quality images for our wedding signs to scheduling a family photo shoot before the wedding, they have both roll with the punches and are always on top of the game with a very energetic, positive attitude. To top it all, Rachel was going to schedule a walk-through with the videographer prior to the wedding (She wanted to make sure she knows how the lighting will be like on the day of). We absolutely love working with the Foxes and have a feeling they will be our official family photographer from now on!

Sent on 11/17/2010

Fox Fotography's reply:

Aww, Christina! You and Flo were such a great couple to work with, and we enjoyed every moment! Thank you so much for opportunity and for the kind words. :-)

Ladora · Married on 08/14/2010

I wish that I could give 10 stars for quality of service and value for cost because Justin and Rachel are beyond five stars! They are very nice and professional and take excellent pictures. I booked them for my wedding in August 2010 and engagement shoot in a few months prior. The pictures were beautiful (I wish I could post a few on here)and I got them back quickly enough to use them on my invitation and wedding favors. I loved the fact that they are a husband and wife team because you get two photographers and two slightly different styles. And they didn't miss a beat, they capture every moment of the wedding and reception. Alot of the guest stated that they didn't even know the photographers were taking pictures of them, they did a excellent job of blending in and not being in the way during the reception which allowed them to get some great candid shots. We will definetly be using them again. I highly recommend Fox Fotography for all occassions!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Fox Fotography's reply:

Thank you, La'dora! We really enjoyed working with you guys, and it's so nice to read that the feeling was mutual. :-) We hope to work with you again in the future for whatever occasions come up! Thanks again!

Judith · Married on 07/25/2010

I could not have asked for better photographers for my wedding, especially for the price! We had a small budget wedding and photography was the most important thing for me and Rachel and Justin delivered in every sense. I actually received compliments from my guests on how professional, unobtrusive, enthusiastic and "awesome" Rachel and Justin were and the pictures delivered too! Also, we had them from 4pm until 2am and they were taking shots enthusiastically and were the last people to leave! They took wonderful shots in the dark. We received 1600 shots from them, and still have a "trash the dress" during which we will get more shots! They are honestly a joy to work with and I am recommending them to every single person I can.

Sent on 08/27/2010

Fox Fotography's reply:

Oh my gosh, we had so much fun at your wedding! :-) Thanks for the kind words! Can't wait to meet up with you guys for the trash-the-dress session!

Mandy · Married on 05/29/2010

Fox Fotography was extremely attentive and reactive to all our requests and needs. Despite being new to wedding photography they were ready for every important picture, not missing a beat! They even took our engagement pictures around town for a nice variety! I especially loved their creative ideas to give us pictures that were better than your average wedding photos! Both Justin & Rachel were very pleasant and easy to work with! We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/27/2010

Fox Fotography's reply:

Thanks, Mandy! We loved working with you guys and can't wait to put your book together! :-)