Four Star Entertainment LLC. Reviews

63 | San Antonio, TX

63 Reviews for Four Star Entertainment LLC.

Four Star Entertainment LLC. 1
Four Star Entertainment LLC. 2
Four Star Entertainment LLC. 3

Awesome, awesome, awesome, need I say more?

Sent on 12/30/2014

Brenda · Married on 07/26/2014

Ryan did an amazing job! Very professional, elegant setup, arrived early and kept our guests dancing all night!!! Don't waste your time with other DJ's who claim to be San Antonio's Best DJ's, because Ryan at Four Star Entertainment is truly San Antonio's BEST DJ!!!! A+! Thank you so much for everything! Great value! And High End Entertainment services! Would recommend to anyone! Thanks again!

Sent on 07/28/2014
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 05/17/2014

Ryan is the best! I am so glad I went with him when I hired a DJ. He did an amazing job at my wedding. My husband and I were extremely pleased! He made us always feel at ease and could trust him in the selection of the music played for the ceremony and the reception and he did a perfect playlist for my reception. A close friend of mine told me at the reception the music/playlist I picked was awesome and I told her it was all Ryan. He selected the perfect music just from our conversations. And he is so friendly and warm and very professional. I would recommend Ryan 100%!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Brianna · Married on 04/20/2014

I am so glad I picked this company! I got a dj named Ryan and he was amazing! My family really enjoyed having him at our wedding and I would DEFINITELY recommend this company in the future! Very professional, I felt he cared more about our wedding than he did the money! Wonderful dj and wonderful company to work with! :) thank you so much Ryan!

Sent on 04/23/2014

We would recommend Ryan for any of our friends wedding! He did a wonderful job at our wedding, he was able to feed off the crowd and keep people dancing all night. He was even able to please my very picky husband! We were both very impressed. He was very nice and easy to talk to and was extremely professional at our event!! We love Four Star Entertainment!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Phil · Married on 01/18/2014

Our DJ, Ryan, was really helpful in planning music for our big day. He was very professional, confident, and comfortable on the mic to help keep the night flowing. We got so many compliments on what a great time it was, and he did a great job reading the crowd and keeping everybody on the dance floor!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Rebecca · Married on 09/28/2013

I HIGHLY recommend Four Star Entertainment for your wedding or ANY event!! RYAN was absolutely amazing! He is very dedicated and passionate about his business. My husband and I got married at Happy H Ranch – Comfort, TX and Ryan knew exactly where to set up to allow for the most exquisite evening! Also, Ryan met with us and emailed/called to make sure he had all of the correct songs for our personal wedding playlist. My husband and I really appreciated all of the time and energy that he put in to making our day extra special! Truly a class act!!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Rachael · Married on 03/23/2013

Ryan was great! My husband and I met him at a Starbucks and he made a wonderful first impression. He brough binders with all of his music selections, and anything he didn't have, he bought from itunes for us (we had a few sort of indie requests that he accomodated). Very professional, easygoing, and intent on making the music match our tastes. He has sheets for you to fill out with your timeline, songs you'd like to hear for specific events, etc, which made planning very easy. Ryan was unable to DJ our wedding due to surgery, so he had his mentor, Freddie, take his place. He has a great voice, got everyone dancing, and made the reception even more fun. The music he played was perfect, from the ceremony processionals to the last song of the night. Because we had made a timeline together prior to the event, Freddie made all the announcements at the right times and we didn't have to constantly run up to him saying 'ok, now we're ready to cut the cake, ok, now we're going to do the father daughter dance, etc.' This was especially helpful since we didn't use a wedding coordinator. This DJ came highly recommended from ZSR entertainment, who informed me that Ryan is the ONLY DJ in SA that he would personally recommend. I would say the same!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/19/2017

DJ Ryan was awesome !!! He really took the time to go Over homework with the music of our choice for every moment of our wedding . He was so professional and gave the perfect advice days before my wedding especially to keep my calm because as brides we tend to get into Bridezilla mode . Nothing to worry about here I got so many compliments on the music and I was completely satisfied !! I definitely recommend Four Star for all events

Sent on 12/02/2017

Alexis · Married on 01/03/2015

I found Four Star DJ through reviews. I met with Ryan and really liked his personality and his time to answer all my questions. I met with one other DJ and chose to go with Ryan. Ryan and I talked a few times before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page with the timeline and the different songs. On the day of the wedding, Ryan was wonderful! He played great music and had my guests dancing, some I didn't think would be on the dance floor! We even had a song request last minute, and Ryan found it right away to play it! Thank you Ryan for being a part of our amazing night!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2012

Everyone loved him! Very receptive! Great music! Professional and up-tp-date music that is affordable!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Michele · Married on 05/13/2017

Do yourself a favor and book Four Star Entertainment. Ryan and AC were awesome and very easy to work with. I had so many people telling me how great the DJ was afterwards. AC did such a great job as MC, especially considering we didn't plan out the exact logistics very well. He knew how to read the moment and the crowd and play the best music to keep things going. I was worried before the reception started that no one would dance, and by the end of the night, I didn't want to leave because we were all having so much fun. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

3.0

Great experience! Met them at the wedding extravanganza and they did a really great job!!! Was a little worried about communication in the beginning, but after a while we got it ironed out and the wedding and music was fantastic! Way better priced than most other djs out there and got exactly what I wanted :).

Sent on 10/23/2016

Four Star Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so very much Amanda it was truly great working with you all.