Four Star Entertainment LLC. Reviews

63 | San Antonio, TX

63 Reviews for Four Star Entertainment LLC.

Four Star Entertainment LLC. 1
Four Star Entertainment LLC. 2
Four Star Entertainment LLC. 3

Amber · Married on 04/30/2016

I would just like to say Thank You Ryan for having AC be the DJ at our wedding! He was THE BEST!! At our wedding the kids did most of the dancing and he was wonderful! Anything that anyone requested he gladly played it and kept everyone going! He was so nice and everything was great! All the music for the ceramony was right on time and what I asked for! I will definitely be recommending them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 05/11/2016
  • User5261964 · 2+ years ago

Four Star Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding reception at Sisterdale Dancehall. Ryan was extremely thorough with planning and making sure you have everything that you need. He providers you with paperwork to complete to turn into him about the timeline of your wedding, song requests, and special songs to have played. We had a magical wedding and it was everything we could have dreamed of!

-Melissa and Jerred Griffith

Sent on 05/20/2016

Four Star Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so very much Melissa and Jerred it was so great working with you all. Your friends and family was great. Thank you again so very much.
    Ryan S.

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Four Star Entertainment, and specifically Ryan. We had such a great time dancing to all the music and he played exactly the kind of music we discussed prior to the wedding day. He was always available to contact ahead of time to discuss details of the reception and was very professional the day of the wedding. We couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. I would highly recommend Four Star Entertainment for DJ services!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Patty · Married on 03/12/2016

Ryan Schroeder-Four Star Entertainment was the DJ at my daughter’s wedding in March at Bella Springs. We had been on the fence about who to hire for the entertainment until we personally met and talked with Ryan at a wedding fair at the Cana Ballroom. All of our questions and fears were set aside and we knew right then that we had found our DJ. Ryan answered several emails promptly over the next several months and worked with us to setup the perfect flow for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner hour and dance. We even threw a surprise at him last minute, because several friends decided to hire a mariachi group to crash the wedding for the last hour before their sendoff. Ryan was so receptive and was happy to accommodate the change. He was on time, professional and a fantastic announcer. Hire Ryan Schroeder with Four Star Entertainment and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Ryan and Alex were very engaged from our first contact. The offered great suggestions and were accommodating to my requests.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Kristen · Married on 12/19/2015

AMAZING! Best of the best!

We had so many compliments about how fun our reception was and we give all thanks and kudos to Antonio with four star entertainment! The dance floor was never empty and the night flew by!! We had the time of our lives.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Jen · Married on 12/05/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Ryan and as a wedding planner, it is so pivotal to have a great team of vendors who can work together! Ryan is very professional, fun, adapts to change well, and he is prompt. Ryan rocked the reception and because of him my bride, groom and guests had a blast! He had a pulse for the crowd and I truly enjoyed working with him! Four Star Entertainment is 5 STARS all the way!! Jen Harbuck - Southern Unique Events

Sent on 12/14/2015

11/7/15 Wedding - Very affordable and when there was slight confusion as to who would be the DJ, Ryan Schroeder, the owner personally DJed and everything went off without a hitch. Thanks Ryan!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Tracey · Married on 10/10/2015

I would absolutely recommend Ryan to anyone! He was incredibly responsive and friendly throughout the planning process, answering all of my questions without a problem. On the big day, Ryan was a fantastic DJ. He was well spoken (not obnoxious at all!) , friendly, upbeat, and played great music. We all had a blast on the dance floor! Not to mention the nice up lighting he did for us at our reception. Booking with Ryan was without a doubt one of the best wedding decisions I made!

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • W

William · Married on 09/12/2015

I would recommend four star entertainment to anyone they are very professional and great at their job. Brandon was our DJ and he made the night I still have people asking me where did you find that DJ and is the company's name lol all in all they are great

Sent on 09/18/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2015

Ryan was amazing to work with and nothing but professional. He was friendly and informative at our first meeting, and we signed him right there. He worked with us to amend our services at the last minute, adding a lapel mic for the officiant literally a day or two before the event. He played almost every single song that was requested by the guests, and everyone had such a great time. Everything was seamless and I would most definitely recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Chris · Married on 08/14/2015

Ryan is awesome!! Very good dj and very professional. Easy to work with. Recommend to everyone!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Melanie · Married on 07/18/2015

We could not have chosen a better DJ service! Ryan promptly met with us and set us up with Alexander Stout who DJ'd our wedding--tailored just as we wanted! Alex set up 2 hours in advance and patiently worked with us during some ceremony issues we had and did an amazing job. I would (and will) recommend Four Star DJ to anyone I know needing DJ services. We also hope to use them for future events, as well! :-)

Sent on 09/08/2015

Derrick · Married on 05/25/2015

Ryan and Four Star Entertainment are top quality. Our guests enjoyed their entertainment and were begging for him to stay longer. Ryan was very easy to work with and exceeded our expectations and was better than we could have ever imagined. Would recommend him for all of your DJ needs.

Sent on 08/28/2015

We loved working with Four Star! Our DJ, Greg, was professional and fun! I received many compliments on our choice of DJ. We would use this company again!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Teresa · Married on 05/08/2015

Ryan is awesome!!!!!! Our guests at our wedding had a blast! Every single person was on the dance floor at least once even those who don't dance!! Great music choices! We are very happy he was recommended to us! We had last minute music changes and requested a very specific compilation of songs and it was not an issue at all. Book these guys for your next event!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Allison · Married on 05/02/2015

Ryan was awesome! Very professional and very willing to work with our eclectic musical tastes, and helped us get just the right ceremony music that we wanted (which was somewhat obscure). Always easy to get a hold of and willing to answer any questions. Highly highly recommend Ryan and Four Star Entertainment!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Karin · Married on 04/11/2015

Excellent DJ. Many compliments from the wedding guests on Steve. Ryan the owner met with us on very short notice, just a month before the wedding as our planned DJ, fell through. That was probably the best thing that could have happened! These guys were excellent and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Chris · Married on 02/21/2015

From first contact to final farewell, Ryan from Four Star DJ was the consummate professional. The company website makes it incredibly easy to check the availability for your date, and contact is quickly established to hammer out the details. Every email, phone call and face-to-face discussion was relaxed, easy and there is absolutely no pressure put on you to do what the DJ wants: it's all about what you want for your wedding, and not many DJs are that easy going.

I met Ryan at a wedding fare at the venue for our wedding (he came up from San Antonio to New Braunfels just to meet and talk!!!), he showed me the equipment the company uses (top of the line BOSE sound system: looks small, delivers BIG!), gave me options for extras (use the uplights... they're a beautiful addition), and talked about what we wanted played or not. The contract is clear, concise and fair, and the additional forms for you to fill out nearer to the date are a huge benefit.

Included in the forms are plenty of options for you and your reception, you can request certain songs or to have certain songs/genres not played at all; you can create your own playlist, set up a song request page for your guests (which you then pass on to Ryan), they'll do the ceremony as well... basically, whatever you want is exactly what you get.

As for the cost: it is very reasonable indeed, I don't regret a penny of it. Using Ryan and Four Star DJ was easy, efficient, economical and could not have been better. Choosing a DJ for your wedding is a big decision, so try to make it as easy as possible and just go with Ryan and Four Star DJ. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Tara · Married on 12/06/2014

Ryan was very easy to work with! He was very professional the day of and played music that I had requested! He kept the crowd entertained!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Patricia · Married on 11/28/2014

Ryan was a most excellent DJ!!! He was set up and ready ahead of time and was so professional but very friendly to everyone there. He is very good at speaking and helped me get the crowd to move to another area for a surprise fireworks show without them realizing what was happening!! The volume of the music was perfect!!!
    I highly recommend Four Star Entertainment.

Sent on 12/20/2014

We found Ryan through our wedding coordinator, and I could not be happier with our DJ! He was very personable and easy to work with. He made our night so special and our guests had a blast out on the dance floor. I highly suggest using Four Star Entertainment for your event!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Amie · Married on 10/11/2014

Ryan was totally amazing!! This was the best DJ service I have ever encountered!! He was such a sweet and personable guy. my fiancé and I litterally sat and just talked with him for 2 hours about life. The wedding was perfect he took every little detail I requested and made it happen with the ceremony!! The reception was perfect and there wasnt a moment that people weren't dancing! Awesome awesome awesome!! We love you Ryan!! Best wedding ever! Oh and they are affordable!!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/13/2014

Ryan with Four Star Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding in New Braunfels, Texas a couple weeks ago. When we first met Ryan back in February, we felt so comfortable with him that we did not even want to meet with another DJ before booking him. Ryan is passionate about what he does and it is not just about making money, he truly enjoys what he does.
    The day of the wedding Ryan showed up really early to ensure he did his part to make sure everything was ready to go and prepared/working correctly. We had a couple of song choices that had different versions of them and not one mistake was made on Ryans part of selecting the correct version. Ryan kept things very organized as well as entertaining. He did a great job of feeling out the crowd to make sure our dance floor was never empty. Highly recommend Four Star Entertainment as it was worth every penny.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Ryan was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job! He was extremely flexible, and worked with us over the phone because we couldn't come into town. He understood exactly what kind of music we liked, and did a great job offering the variety we were looking for. Also, he had a very creative way to get people on the dance floor!! Everyone was dancing, and we had a blast!! I would highly recommend him for your event.

Sent on 12/18/2014