Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC Reviews

45 | Washington, DC

45 Reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC

45 Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC Reviews

sg1983 · Married on 12/04/2011

Thanks again for everything! Our Wedding Day was beautiful and the hotel was great to work with.

Ellen · Married on 11/05/2011

If I could give the Four Seasons 10 stars, I would. I had my reception in the Seasons room (the restaurant downstairs), and from the moment I contracted for the site, everyone at the hotel really went out of their way to make it wonderful. In particular, Tina was extremely helpful and responsive to my questions and had great suggestions to make the day perfect. The food was fantastic. The guests are still raving about it. The hotel also made the cake, which was absolutely fantastic! It tasted great, and they reproduced the design I wanted perfectly from a photo. Finally, we stayed in the hotel for our wedding night, and they made our stay so special with lots of little details. I won't ruin the surprise here, but it was really wonderful. I can't recommend it more highly. It was worth every penny.

Scott · Married on 10/15/2011

We are thrilled that we chose to have our wedding at Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown. We immediately fell in love with the hotel and found that we were in good hands with David Anderson.
    We simply cannot imagine our wedding anywhere else. From the big things--catering, set-up, etc.--to the little things--special gifts in our room, welcoming our guests with ease, etc.--everything was perfect. Our friends and family had a terrific time and we're still hearing compliments about the delicious food.
    Choosing Four Seasons Hotel will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding. The hotel and their entire staff in Georgetown is 5 stars+.

Amelia · Married on 09/02/2011

This is where Justin and I met, so we knew instantly that this was where we wanted to get married. It was a total dream come true! I would do it all over again : )

• Melahat

Melahat · Married on 07/01/2011

Im so sad that the wedding is over!!!!!!!!!! Patrick and I had the time of our lives at our wedding and all this wouldn't have happened with out David Anderson and staff of Four Seasons. David was so accommodating and nice that made the whole process of wedding planning memorable and smooth. Everything went by so perfectly the day of that we thought we are one of the guests at the wedding and the only thing had to worry about was to enjoy the night :) Food, Cake, set up, service, the whole weekend, EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING was perfect.. 5 star hotel with 5 star staff and service.
    Thank you David and Four Seasons for making me feel like the happiest and luckiest bride :)

Tracy · Married on 04/16/2011

My wedding was truly spectacular. Just want to say thanks to everyone at the Four Seasons fo helping make my wedding day special. This place was amazing!

Christine · Married on 09/19/2010

David Anderson did a phenomenal job with our wedding ceremony and reception. The event was absolutely stunning with top-notch service and delectable food (we got so many compliments about the quality of food and drink). David was there every step of the way to assist with planning the event and helped us with all the little details. The setting was beautiful - great outdoor photos near the canal. We cannot recommend the Four Seasons enough - THANK YOU!

Mary Aileen · Married on 08/07/2010

David made planning a breeze. His responsiveness and flexibility truly made preparing our reception fun and easy. With only two months to pull it all together, the staff was able to accommodate all of our special requests that made our reception unique. The quality and flavor of all of our food as well as our cake was beyond imaginable. The staff referred to us by name and was sure to take care of every little detail. When I, the bride, found myself sick half way through the reception, the staff made every effort to help. I have never experienced better quality and service and would not hesitate to recommend the venue for anyone's rehearsal dinner or reception.

Sara · Married on 05/30/2010

We cannot imagine our wedding at any other hotel. The Four Seasons in DC provided the most exceptional service. The accommodations were amazing and our coordinator there, David Anderson, was phenomenal.

Hilary · Married on 10/24/2008

I had my wedding at the Four Seasons in October of 2008. And it was beyond wonderful. I loved everything they did - they paid close attention to details and really listened to what I was dreaming of as the perfect day. I highly recommend this venue. It was just absolutely perfect.

Thank you to Mariam Karim, our Four Seasons wedding coordinator!

Sobia · Married on 08/18/2007

The service was exceptional. My wedding coordinator Mariam Karim was amazing! She made sure my parents were more than satisfied with the food. All in all they all worked really hard to make sure I had the perfect wedding. I highly recommend them.

Connie · Married on 07/27/2007

Joy Kim who planned the wedding ceremony and reception from start to finish was terrific. She took care of everything and ensured our wedding day was going to be perfect. Four Seasons is Washington DC's only five star hotel and is an excellent place to get married

Judy · Married on 08/05/2006

The staff was exceptional. Everything went extremely well, no hiccups at all! Highly recommend. A little expensive, but the service was worth it!!

Sarah · Married on 11/12/2016

What a fantastic venue! We worked with Bryan Stiffler, who was absolutely wonderful. I often referred to him as the "Mom Whisperer" -- he was calm, professional, and very helpful throughout the planning process and on the day of the event.

The Four Seasons absolutely lived up to its reputation without coming across as stuffy. The wedding and reception went off without a hitch, and our guests had an amazing night.

Jeff · Married on 06/18/2016

As you might expect, everything was top notch at the Four Seasons. Our entire family could not have been treated better, the service is impeccable (again, as you might expect from the Four Seasons) and the amenities are A+. High class and understated luxury. Mmmmmm...

Kathryn · Married on 02/11/2012

3.0

The process would have been perfect, except for the fact that the hotel was going through a remodel that was begun between the time we signed the contract and our wedding. Unfortunately, we were not informed of the remodel by the Four Seasons, but by an independent source unconnected with our wedding. In the end the hotel was accommodating and the day itself was amazing, but the communication issues surrounding the remodel were frustrating.

Kelsey · Married on 12/17/2011

3.5

Lovely service and even better location!

J · Married on 03/01/2003

no comment

Overall, this was a fantastic venue. However, we had a couple problems (to be expected on any wedding day), which is why my review is not perfect. The food was the best I've had at any wedding (as some of my guests also mentioned) and the room was beautiful - we have already been back once and plan to celebrate many other events there. I would highly recommend this venue to any DC bride looking for a classy and fun place to get married!

Chloe · Married on 09/01/2018

3.6
      0.5

They put silver chairs for ceremony even though i requested gold chairs. All my ceremony picture looks like I am standing at a factory.