45 Reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC

Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
45 Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC Reviews

The Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, DC was the best place my husband and I could have asked for to hold our wedding. From the moment we decided to have our wedding at the hotel we were treated like royalty. One of the most important things to us about the wedding was making sure our guests always had food, drinks and most importantly a good time. The Four Seaons team led by Joe, Dave and Sara-made this all possible. Everyone was given such incredible service, the food was amazing, the night was seamless and neither my husband or I had to worry about a thing. I can't imagine any venue making it easier to hold a wedding and host the most important people in your life. If you are considering the DC area and even if you may not be considering a hotel, I would HIGHLY recommend giving Dave Anderson or Sara Rosen a call to discuss the various options the Four Seasons offers. We had so much flexiblity to do what we wanted to do and spend what we could spend. The professionalism and quality of service far exceeded our expectations. I would recommend this venue to anyone considering a wedding in the area.

Profile Picture sasha, 7/1/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You won't hear the word "no" at the Four Seasons. Service is their middle name. It is a wonderful, elegant, yet understated atmosphere and the food is fabulous! But - truly - the service is unmatched. Anywhere. I really felt that we got an incredible value for the dollar. Any request we made was addressed with professionalism and attention. You just can't go wrong at the Four Seasons!

Profile Picture Marian, 5/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Overall, this was a fantastic venue. However, we had a couple problems (to be expected on any wedding day), which is why my review is not perfect. The food was the best I've had at any wedding (as some of my guests also mentioned) and the room was beautiful - we have already been back once and plan to celebrate many other events there. I would highly recommend this venue to any DC bride looking for a classy and fun place to get married!

Profile Picture User2571627, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews

Four Seasons is THE place in WASH DC for a wedding due to:
Impeccable attention to detail
Highly responsive to any queries
Mostly all inclusive packages (great value for the services and quality of food)
Beautiful remodel in the Seasons room. Absolutely gorgeous!
Our wedding coordinator, David Anderson, was wonderful to work with....
THE FOOD....5 star restaurant dining to all of your guests
Attentive staff during the reception

We are looking forward to returning to the Four Seasons for our 1 year anniversary.

Profile Picture april, 2/18/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The process would have been perfect, except for the fact that the hotel was going through a remodel that was begun between the time we signed the contract and our wedding. Unfortunately, we were not informed of the remodel by the Four Seasons, but by an independent source unconnected with our wedding. In the end the hotel was accommodating and the day itself was amazing, but the communication issues surrounding the remodel were frustrating.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 2/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Lovely service and even better location!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 12/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thanks again for everything! Our Wedding Day was beautiful and the hotel was great to work with.

Profile Picture sg1983, 12/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I could give the Four Seasons 10 stars, I would. I had my reception in the Seasons room (the restaurant downstairs), and from the moment I contracted for the site, everyone at the hotel really went out of their way to make it wonderful. In particular, Tina was extremely helpful and responsive to my questions and had great suggestions to make the day perfect. The food was fantastic. The guests are still raving about it. The hotel also made the cake, which was absolutely fantastic! It tasted great, and they reproduced the design I wanted perfectly from a photo. Finally, we stayed in the hotel for our wedding night, and they made our stay so special with lots of little details. I won't ruin the surprise here, but it was really wonderful. I can't recommend it more highly. It was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Ellen, 11/5/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are thrilled that we chose to have our wedding at Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown. We immediately fell in love with the hotel and found that we were in good hands with David Anderson.
We simply cannot imagine our wedding anywhere else. From the big things--catering, set-up, etc.--to the little things--special gifts in our room, welcoming our guests with ease, etc.--everything was perfect. Our friends and family had a terrific time and we're still hearing compliments about the delicious food.
Choosing Four Seasons Hotel will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding. The hotel and their entire staff in Georgetown is 5 stars+.

Profile Picture User1212206, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

This is where Justin and I met, so we knew instantly that this was where we wanted to get married. It was a total dream come true! I would do it all over again : )

Profile Picture Amelia, 9/2/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Im so sad that the wedding is over!!!!!!!!!! Patrick and I had the time of our lives at our wedding and all this wouldn't have happened with out David Anderson and staff of Four Seasons. David was so accommodating and nice that made the whole process of wedding planning memorable and smooth. Everything went by so perfectly the day of that we thought we are one of the guests at the wedding and the only thing had to worry about was to enjoy the night :) Food, Cake, set up, service, the whole weekend, EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING was perfect.. 5 star hotel with 5 star staff and service.
Thank you David and Four Seasons for making me feel like the happiest and luckiest bride :)

Profile Picture Melahat, 7/1/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was truly spectacular. Just want to say thanks to everyone at the Four Seasons fo helping make my wedding day special. This place was amazing!

Profile Picture Tracy, 4/16/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

David Anderson did a phenomenal job with our wedding ceremony and reception. The event was absolutely stunning with top-notch service and delectable food (we got so many compliments about the quality of food and drink). David was there every step of the way to assist with planning the event and helped us with all the little details. The setting was beautiful - great outdoor photos near the canal. We cannot recommend the Four Seasons enough - THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/19/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

David made planning a breeze. His responsiveness and flexibility truly made preparing our reception fun and easy. With only two months to pull it all together, the staff was able to accommodate all of our special requests that made our reception unique. The quality and flavor of all of our food as well as our cake was beyond imaginable. The staff referred to us by name and was sure to take care of every little detail. When I, the bride, found myself sick half way through the reception, the staff made every effort to help. I have never experienced better quality and service and would not hesitate to recommend the venue for anyone's rehearsal dinner or reception.

Profile Picture Mary Aileen, 8/7/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot imagine our wedding at any other hotel. The Four Seasons in DC provided the most exceptional service. The accommodations were amazing and our coordinator there, David Anderson, was phenomenal.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/30/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at the Four Seasons in October of 2008. And it was beyond wonderful. I loved everything they did - they paid close attention to details and really listened to what I was dreaming of as the perfect day. I highly recommend this venue. It was just absolutely perfect.

Thank you to Mariam Karim, our Four Seasons wedding coordinator!

Profile Picture Hilary, 10/24/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The service was exceptional. My wedding coordinator Mariam Karim was amazing! She made sure my parents were more than satisfied with the food. All in all they all worked really hard to make sure I had the perfect wedding. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Sobia , 8/18/07, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Joy Kim who planned the wedding ceremony and reception from start to finish was terrific. She took care of everything and ensured our wedding day was going to be perfect. Four Seasons is Washington DC's only five star hotel and is an excellent place to get married

Profile Picture Connie, 7/27/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was exceptional. Everything went extremely well, no hiccups at all! Highly recommend. A little expensive, but the service was worth it!!

Profile Picture Judy, 8/5/06, 3 Reviews