Four Seasons Hotel Houston Reviews

Houston, TX
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• User1532623 2+ years ago
    The best! We are very fortunate to have one location in Houston.
    Vanessa Married on 10/16/2013
    Gary was amazing!! Loved the Space!
    M Married on 09/02/2012
    I can't even begin to tell everyone reading this how wonderful the Four Seasons and my coordinator Erica was! Everything for my wedding was absolutely PERFECT!!! Erica was amazing during the planning stage- she was attentive, prompt in responses, helpful, and explained everything in such detail that I wasn't surprised with anything! We had both our rehearsal dinner and wedding (ceremony and reception) at the Four Seasons and again, everything was absolutely perfect, well organized! My groom and I couldn't have been more satisfied! The Four Seasons service is impeccable and their food is delish! I looked another venues and I am so glad I decided to have my wedding at the Four Seasons- it was the best vendor decision I made! My wedding was unforgettable and i have Four Seasons and Erica to thank for that! My groom and I are now Four Seasons customers for life! Thank you for making my dream wedding a reality!
    Diana Married on 11/03/2012
    Erica, our catering manager was a total angel. She was with us the whole way. She is so nice and professional and patient! There were a lot of requests on our part, and she worked so hard to make things work. Actually, the Four Seasons is all about service from top to bottom. They really make you feel important. At the same time, you will definitely pay for it. I loved my wedding. It was beautiful and I had the most wonderful day, but after getting the bill, I'm not sure if I would do it again because of the price. I felt like the dinner portions were very small. I'm not sure my guests were full. I also was told that the passed hors d'oeurves seemed kind of sparse during cocktail hour. Alcohol was also very pricy. The food was very good though, especially for wedding food. All in all though, I had a great day.