20 Reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Boston

Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Valet (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

The Four Seasons Hotel Boston exceeded my expectations. My niece's wedding was spectacular. The food and service was outstanding. Our coordinator, Lindsey accommodated all of our requests. Her level of attention to detail as well as professionalism helped my family tremendously.
Thank you! - Maria Petroulas Panagakis

Profile Picture Maria, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jim Peters and his team made the day excellent. Our wedding was perfect. Jim pays such close attention to details, that even the stuff WE let run through the cracks, he caught it. The team is fun to work with, and I get the sense that they shared in our joy and happiness as well. That is what really took their work and effort above and beyond.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Four Seasons does an amazing job with events, as you would imagine. The service, food and professionalism is impeccable the day of the event. My only concern was leading up to the event, the staff was not super proactive and acted like we were strange having so many questions! Obviously they have done this a million times and are pros. The day was flawless and everything was amazing. I appreciated the honest feedback and advice our coordinator gave us whenever I asked for his opinion- very helpful! I would highly recommend the FS to anyone looking to host a wedding.

Profile Picture Allie, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Four Seasons Boston is simply amazing.

Philip and his team are ultimate professionals. His attention to detail is far and away above the rest.

Our day was simply perfect!!! We opted for a brunch wedding where Philip helped us select just the right foods, cocktails and details for Aujourd'hui. The room for any event is spectacular. My wife and I, long time Bostonian's, felt right at home with our city and decision to bring our family / friends together at the steps of The Boston Public Garden.

Our stay at the hotel was the best. From our awesome suite overlooking the Gardens to the great staff ready and waiting to handle any request from helping to wrap and pack gifts, secure car service and making themselves available without even asking!!!

With Philip you have no worries. He makes you feel relaxed and secure for your most special day.
Honestly I felt as if he was planning his own event. He is The Best!!!

We would do it again in a Boston heart beat !!!!

Thank you Philip - You made a day we will never forget

Gregg & Roanne

Profile Picture Gregg, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The absolute best place to have my daughter's wedding! Could not have been happier with the food and service we received!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Four Seasons has a lot in common w/ my wife. Both are elegant, classy, beautiful, always on point and a tad expensive…And like my wife, after having visited w/ many hotels throughout Boston, I knew the Four Seasons was the one instantly & that was that.

Much of my confidence in the Four Seasons stems from Robyn Yee, their unparalleled Catering Manager. Throughout the entire planning process, I knew we were in good hands as she exudes confidence & experience. Robyn was extremely responsive to all my random questions & did it professionally & w/ a smile every time. But above all, I think Robyn’s best trait is that she can (and knows when to) be firm. She has impeccable taste & simply knows what does & doesn’t work. Trust her judgment.

I would be remiss not to give a shout out to Leanne Vargas as well. Her assistance w/ managing family room accommodations, among other things, was a huge help.

As for our wedding itself, we were married in the Governor’s Room. We then had our cocktail hour in the Endicott/Bradstreet rooms, before returning to the Governor’s Room for the reception. This room was perfect for the size of our wedding (75 guests). The food was absolutely spectacular. Shock and awe at its finest. 2 words: Dessert Display. Do it. You won’t regret it. And if you can add the Peking Duck & Seafood stations for your cocktail hour your guests will love you for it. And the service is top notch, of course.

Finally, I would like to recommend some of the wonderful vendors that we worked w/ that pulled it all together. Honey from Lotus Floral is a wizard. Suzanne B. Lowell is a must for lighting & design. And Ellen Bartlett from Cakes to Remember produced a wedding cake to end all wedding cakes. Just...wow. They all came recommended by Robyn. The best part was they had all worked together before & were intimately familiar w/ the space. I cannot say how much comfort this gave me knowing they would nail it. And they did.

Profile Picture Jeff, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
4.7

AMAZING VENUE!!! SO beautiful and everything was perfect! It was a true fairtytale wedding and the food is amazing!!!!

Profile Picture jaclyn, 6/7/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hosting our wedding at the Four Seasons was an unbelievable experience. The level of service is world class. I know they have planned weddings with budgets that far exceed ours and they gave us the same amount of time, attention, and courtesy as I imagine they do all of their clients. They were able to work with us to develop a wedding that was completely what we envisioned and within the budget.

Jim Peters was on top of every single detail. In the months and days leading up to the wedding I didn't have to worry about anything slipping through the cracks - I knew Jim and his team (Shelby, Scott, Joseph) were completely on top of things. On the day-of Jim worked with my parents, our band, florist, string quartet etc., all I had to do was show up and enjoy the day. Throughout the process Jim was able to offer great advice and suggestions for everything from room setup, to food and the schedule of events. The facility itself is gorgeous. The food is amazing. A significant number of our guests traveled to Boston and the Four Seasons was the perfect setting for a family reunion - people raved about the hotel location, their rooms, the Four Seasons staff, and how much fun they had hanging out at the Bristol or up in the spa/gym.

Additionally, the entire hotel staff went out of their way to help our guests. A perfect example of this occurred 48 hours before the wedding, when my husband's wedding band was shipped directly to the hotel. He discovered the jeweler cut the ring too small and he couldn't get it on his finger. The hotel staff immediately located a trusted jeweler, put him and his parents in the house car, and by the end of the evening the ring was fixed. We can't wait to celebrate our anniversary here in years to come!

Profile Picture User3943464, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Deciding to have our wedding at the Four Seasons was the easiest decision my husband and I made while planning our wedding. From the moment we met Phillip Deschamps, we were confident that we would be in good hands. Looking back, the members of the Four Seasons staff exceeded our every expectation. Phillip provided exceptional guidance while also making the process so much fun!! The wedding weekend was absolutely flawless! Our guests who travelled from all over the country for our winter wedding felt truly pampered and relaxed. It was an unbelievable and magical experience. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!

Profile Picture Kristin, 1/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were recently married at The Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. We absolutely loved it! We used nearly all the recommended vendors, and we adored each of them. Each were incredibly professional, went above and beyond our expectations, and really made our wedding, and reception the BEST ever. Not saying that to be biased, but it really was the best wedding I've ever seen. The flowers were provided by Winston's Florist, which is simply the best in the business. They were able to create an indoor forest for our ceremony, and used so many unique flowers and arrangements. Stunning to say the least... If you want the WOW factor, they're the best. Suzanne B Lowell designed our lighting, and let me just say she is fabulous! What she was able to create and pull off is beyond words. She and her team really enhanced the entire venue, she is a rock star and amazing! Our creative photographer, Lauren, from Person and Killian Photography was able to not only capture each moment of our wedding, but really brought the photos to life. She was an absolute doll to work with, and truly brings that extra something to your photos. Amazing! So many vendors to talk about but the best part about getting married at the Four Seasons, is the staff. Robyn Yee was our catering coordinator. She really understood what we wanted, and took care of our every need. She and her assistant, Leanne Vargas, not only answered all of my emails and met with me countless times, they cared. They took the time every single meeting or conversation to talk to me or my husband, and we knew the whole day would be absolutely perfect. To no surprise it was!!! I didn't need to give her some outrageous timeline of events, she took care of everything, I was as cool as a cucumber without a worry in the world about logistics. Which was amazing!! All I had to do was have fun and marry my best friend, and we are so incredibly thankful for her! So, thank you Robyn for being the best! LOVE!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfect" is the only way to describe our wedding at this venue. I would never look anywhere else when hosting a special affair. Robyn Yee, our wedding consultant is outstanding...A polished professional who knows how to deliver the finest 5-Star service imaginable. Every meeting, every email, every phone call was an absolute pleasure. Not one of our special requests was considered prohibitive. Instead, Robyn worked with us to produce an event that exceeded our dreams and visions. The unparalleled attention to detail resulted in an exquisite presentation of the most delicious food and drink our guests had ever had. The timeline for the event was orchestrated perfectly. The hotel staff provided the warmest, most welcoming, most helpful reception to guests upon arrival and throughout the party. Every guest was made to feel special, as were we, the hosts. A wedding at the Four Seasons....it just doesn't get any better than this!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A Huge "Thank You" to everyone at the Four Seasons Hotel!

You and your staff made our wedding PERFECT!

Though our entertainment stole the record for positive comments and "Rave Reviews" the venue was the next thing our guests praised. "Beautiful", "Gorgeous" and for our personalities others commented, ":Fitting"!

Thank you!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This review is long overdue but I got married at the Four Seasons in December of 2013. Robyn Yee was our wedding consultant and ultimately, she is reason we picked the Four Seasons. She provided a level of service and responsiveness that was unmatched. Robyn helped us with every little detail and if she was not available, her assistant Shelby was quick to jump in. The evening was beyond perfect and thanks to many of the suggestions that Robyn made, the night could not have gone more smoothly!

Our wedding was very small with only 60 guests & we were also on a budget. Not once did the Four Seasons make us feel anything less than the most special bride & groom! The food was amazing and the service was even better. If you are looking for a stress free wedding day that will leave you & your guests amazed, please look at the Four Seasons & ask for Robyn!

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/14/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

"Wow" is all we can say! After meeting with over 15 venues in the Greater Boston Area, we decided on the Four Seasons. It was the best decision we made in all of our planning. The venue is truly the epitome of style, professionalism, elegance and warmth. We worked with Philip Deschamps and he made our wedding a once in a lifetime spectacular day. His calm demeanor, creativity, sensitivity to our needs, professionalism, expertise and good sense of humor made our wedding planning process both fun and seamless. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how perfect it all was - from the food to the waitstaff and everything in between. The hors d'ourvres, dinner and dessert were beyond amazing, and the service just as good. We couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding and highly recommend the Four Seasons Boston to other couples searching for a top notch venue. Thank you, Philip!! We'll miss working with you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is no better place in Boston to be married than the Four Seasons! My husband and I were beyond impressed with everything the hotel had to offer and are so happy we chose this as our wedding venue. Our wedding coordinator, Robyn Yee, and her team had us at hello! After looking at several other wedding venues in Boston on the same day, we knew our search was over when we met Robyn. She literally blew the competition out of the water from greeting me with flowers upon arrival to giving us a full kitchen tour showing where our food would be prepared. She is amazing! Through the whole wedding planning process she was by my side from thinking of details that I would never have thought of to answering crazy bride emails at all times during the day to, as if I was the only bride she was working with! We were treated like royalty from the moment we walked in and continue to get exceptional service today even if just stopping by for a drink at Bristol. I cannot say enough good things and I highly recommend The Four Seasons and Robyn for any wedding or party.

Profile Picture Janine, 9/29/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

To say that the Four Seasons in Boston gave us the wedding of our dreams is an understatement. Everything that our wedding planner, Philip Deschamps, and his team did was to perfection. The day was flawless, elegant, and fabulous!

Profile Picture Christiana, 3/23/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolute dream wedding!! The Four Seasons was A+++ top of the line from start to finish. Philip and his team really delivers! Amazing food, impeccable service, supremely detail-oriented...the Four Seasons exudes class from top to bottom. Well worth the money for a gorgeous Boston wedding! All of their vendor recommendations were top notch as well...you can really trust them to have your best interests at heart. The Bridal Suite was ENORMOUS! Really beautiful...and the grand ballroom (newly renovated as of March 2013) was stunning! We cannot say enough positive things about it...we'd highly HIGHLY recommend the Four Seasons as a wedding venue in Boston!

Profile Picture PAUL, 3/23/13, 1 Review
2.9

The thing about having a wedding at the Four Seasons is that it will be swanky and beautiful no matter what. We did the whole thing there--ceremony, cocktail, and reception. And it was gorgeous with wonderful service and good food. (They have a waiter there named Joseph who handles weddings and is just amazing. He will make your night more special and worry-free.) The reason for my rather low reviews is because I thought it was a pain to work with them in the planning stages of the wedding, and there is absolutely no follow-up afterward. You work with a "Catering Manager" for months, and then no one even calls you to say congratulations or make sure you were fully satisfied after putting on the most major (and majorly expensive) event of your life. The Four Seasons is a wedding factory, and the perfunctory way they handle their wedding clients makes this fact very obvious. As for the pain part of the planning: they try to nickle and dime you to death, and it gets tiring and kind of sad to deal with them at a certain point. You say "elegant, understated" and they come back with a proposal for swan ice sculptures with ceviche in martini glasses for some astronomical price. So, the ensuing back-and-forth for menus takes a lot of time and energy because their one goal is to get you to spend more money. What finally got my mom at the very end was that we had ONE child at a large reception of 125, and they itemized her ONE kid's meal on the proposal as: Chicken Fingers, fruit, ice cream sundae: $55 (plus tax, service, etc). Why, when we were having wedding cake and ice cream, would we have wanted our flowergirl to have an ice cream sundae? It's like a punishment for her. And seriously, why wouldn't the Four Seasons just throw in 5 chicken fingers? We have also been overcharged for other, more significant things, that we are still trying to negotiate with them on one month after the wedding. So, your wedding will be beautiful there, but they will drive you nuts and then never speak to you again except to talk about money!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/31/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you want to feel like the center of the universe from the time you arrive at the hotel for your wedding until the moment you leave... then this is the place to host your wedding.

The staff was amazing and never missed a beat or a detail. I had a flawless ceremony and reception in Au'jourdhui. This venue was worth every penny. I really got to feel like a princess who married a prince.

Profile Picture Terri, 10/24/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The 4 seasons threw my dream come true wedding when I worked with Carol Silverstein as my wedding planner and Jim Peters as the 4 seaons liason. I could not have asked for a more beautiful, wonderful wedding.

Profile Picture Alexa, 6/1/08, 1 Review