Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore Reviews

28 | Baltimore, MD

28 Reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore

1 User photo

Cristina · Married on 05/27/2017

The Four Seasons did an amazing job for my May 2017 wedding! They did a great job decorating and setting up the reception. The cocktail hour and food was delicious. Rachel Smoot, the wedding coordinator, did an amazing job organizing and decorating for my wedding. The only part that made me a little upset was my husband and I getting pink steak that I asked for well done and had to send it back. They took it back and cooked it thoroughly. The dinner was also taken quickly and my husband didn't have time to eat his baked potato. I also thought it was strange that everyone got their food before us and we were the bride and groom. I would recommend the Four Seasons to any bride and groom. The people at the Four Seasons makes sure everyone is satisfied and are very friendly.

Sent on 06/10/2017
  • Angela

Angela Aiello · Married on 12/31/2019

5 star service all the way!

A beautiful venue in a fantastic setting - Hannah & her team were so responsive and helpful in making sure our big day went off without a hitch. All of our guests commented on how great their experience at the 4S was (hospitable staff, beautiful, clean rooms, delicious food at the wedding, etc). Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/06/2020

The Four Seasons Baltimore venue is absolutely beautiful! We got great service, the food was excellent, and the staff were very accommodating! Our guests really enjoyed this venue -- the beautiful scenery and the excellent food! I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 12/16/2012