Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore Reviews

Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore 1
Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore 2
Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore 3

Chenequa · Married on 10/07/2017

Karen the event planner was awesome. She is very personable. She is a wonder person who really put my event together hassle free. She made me feel like family and the sky light room I reserved for my husbands surprise birthday was setup fabulously. The chef prepared a deliciously awesome menu for our event and a huge shoutout to all the servers. The servers were like synchronized swimmers. I recommend the 8900 Bistro to anyone who has a dream of a great event in one of the very beautiful and spacious banquet halls. Thank you everyone.

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore 4
    Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore 5
    Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore 6

Laura · Married on 06/16/2006

3.5

My husband and I went with this location because of a connection. However, this hotel was fabulous! The food was exceptional, they were friendly, and very easy to work with. They gave us our options as to what they could provide as far as decor and I never had to think another moment about what was happening. They gave us exactly what we asked for. The food tasting was cool because we each got full servings of the items we wanted to try, and we got to take the leftovers home!! To this day I still get compliments about the food and room at this hotel.

Sent on 06/29/2008

Brad · Married on 09/26/2009

4.2
      3.5

We chose this place because of the location and amount of people we were inviting to our reception. They worked with us to customize our menu. We were not pleased with our original tasting, and they were very apologetic and gave us another tasting with different food and we were pleased with those options. People at our reception commented that the food was good as well. One of our bartenders was very friendly, and did bar tricks. The other bartender was not friendly at all. Overall, they did a good job and the reception went well without any problems.

Sent on 10/13/2009

3.0
      2.0
      2.0
      3.5

If you elect to have your reception at the hotel, we highly recommend purchasing or renting your own linens. The standard white linens do not reach the floor (as described), but the linens on the high cocktail tables also didn't. This ended up in a sloppy draping look. After we saw this, we rushed to order additional linens for these tables.

The food overall was ok, but not great - standard wedding food. During our food tasting, we found out that essentially all the banquet staff was new (the prior reviews about good food were useless now). During our tasting, we opted for a different menu than my husband originally wanted due to the taste of the filet mignon (bland).

All the staff was extremely nice and accommodating the day of the wedding, but the it was honestly overshadowed by the temperature in the room. It was so warm that all everyone was dripping. I asked multiple times for the AC to be cranked up, but they told me it was on full force. It reached the high 70's in the hall at one point. My husband spent most of the night outside to cool down. They had to open the doors to the outside to to cool the place down (Oct. wedding).

The wedding block booking process was a total nightmare. The hotel would only give me 10 rooms to originally start and our booking had a 30 day cut off (standard). As my guests starting booking late, the majority were told that there were no rooms available. Apparently, the hotel started a two night minimum without telling me and therefore when my guests called just for Saturday night, it showed the hotel was full. I ended up having to use my CC to secure hotel reservations for my guests and it was just a nightmare for me as I was already stressed the last month before my wedding. Apparently the sales staff had booked two additional blocks with cut-offs of two weeks instead of 30 days that they had given me so I had to wait until two weeks before my wedding to see if my guests could get rooms. Frustrating.....

Sent on 12/29/2013