Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North Reviews

6 | West Chester, OH

6 Reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North

Tia · Married on 09/20/2014

I would recommended this place to anyone, they work with you with the cost. They seriously made our wedding day perfect and I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to having our reception there.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North's reply:

Thank you, Tia, for your kind and generous review. It is a pleasure to know that you were worry free when choosing us. We appreciate you allowing us to host your wedding reception and we're glad that we could help make your day perfect. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Janet · Married on 06/07/2014

We can't say enough about how Wonderful our Wedding Reception was at the Wingate. Maria and her staff were the absolute Best to work with. The food was Amazing and people are still raving about it. The place was Beautiful and made the perfect place for an indoor reception. They provided table decorations which were lovely and I was still able to incorporate some of my own ideas to make it more personal. Everything was laid out perfectly and there was still plenty of room for the dance floor. For booking our Wedding Reception there, we were given a Suite for that day and evening to stay in. That was such a nice and welcomed feature. Over all I give it Five Stars!!!!! It was all Perfect!!!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Amber · Married on 05/09/2014

Maria and her staff were amazing and extremely helpful on our big day!!!

Sent on 12/04/2014
  • ambedinghaus

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2012

I could not have asked for a more perfect place to have had my wedding! The building is beautiful and very accommodating! The staff was extremely helpful and flexible. They went the extra mile and more to make sure everything was perfect! They provided suggestions for a few details that just took the whole wedding over the top!! I was so greatfull for everything that they did. Not only did they help make my wedding perfect, they were very nice and very fun to talk with as well! The food was delicious!!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Theresa · Married on 04/28/2012

As the Mother-Of-The-Bride I couldn't have imagined my daughters wedding going more smoothly. The hotel and the staff were amazing. I have a special thanks to Matthew Brann, he and his staff went above and beyond to ensure our needs were met. The rooms were set up so beautifully for the ceremony and reception. Thank you all so very much for being so prepared, helpful, making us laugh during the stressful moments. You have helped create beautiful memories that are going to last a lifetime. TWhitted

Sent on 05/01/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/26/2014

4.2

We absolutely loved everything about our wedding reception at the wingate. It was set up beautifully, food was fantastic and the staff were very friendly. We loved that all of our guests were able to stay at the hotel. It made traveling a breeze. Our friends and family are stil talking about how much fun the wedding was!

Sent on 12/03/2014