28 Reviews for Found Hearts Event Planning

Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
28 Found Hearts Event Planning Reviews

Aysha was amazing!!! I did most of the planning for the wedding while my fiancé was away during our engagement. He was a bit nervous about me hiring a wedding coordinator. It was the BEST decision, other than getting married! Aysha was extremely helpful and professional. She made sure that our day ran smoothly. She was a great resource during the planning process. We were able to relax and simply enjoy our favorite day because of Aysha and her team. Having Aysha's assistance made our wedding day more perfect than we ever could have planned.

Profile Picture Anna, 5/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Aysha and her staff were so helpful in making our day perfect. She kept us on schedule and answered all of our questions. She helped us make our wedding vision come true from the table runners to the cake cutting to the first dance. I would recommend her to anyone getting married; she is a life saver!

Profile Picture Celeste, 10/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Aysha was incredible!! Oh my gosh, after my first meeting with her, I was so excited because she was just taking care of all the vendors and everything!!! And then the day of the wedding was the easiest day of my life. I had the most incredible wedding, we were all on time, it looked amazing, everything was perfect all because of AYSHA!!!! I am so beyond grateful that I hired her team because I know she is the reason everything went so seamlessly!!!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Aysha was amazing! She was very easy to communicate and I felt like she was there for me every step of the way. She did an amazing job the day of keeping everything on track and dealing with a very crazy wedding party that we had( believe me they were a handful!) My husband who is picky on almost everything even commented on how amazing everything was handled. Hands down she is amazing and the price for her services is unbeatable!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Aysha was absolutely amazing. Words can't describe the amount of work and love and care she put into being our day of coordinator. From the very first meeting I felt comfortable and completely trusted her with all of the details. She clearly loves what she does and I was completely able to relax and enjoy my day, and my family and friends didn't have to worry about anything either! Aysha took care of every last detail from stunning decor set up to organization to emergency kits to directing vendors. I was so incredibly happy we hired a day of coordinator and Aysha could not have been more amazing. She is such a wonderful professional and my husband and I HIGHLY recommend her and her company! A day of coordinator or wedding planner is vital and you will be so glad you picked FoundHearts!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aysha was wonderful, I couldn't have been as relaxed on our special day, if it weren't for her. She made herself very available to me over the last month before the wedding, even though I have hired her for Day of Planning only. I would recommend Found Hearts Event Planning over and over again. Don't have a wedding without them!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Aysha went far beyond her duties as a wedding planner for the day.
She always was willing to go one step further than was agreed upon to support my efforts to make my daughters wedding magical! Look no further, you have found the right planner!

Profile Picture A, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

We absolutely enjoyed the experience with Found Hearts at our EOY play day. Everything was organized and orderly, also on time. The day went smoothly and there were a lot of happy kids, parents and teachers! Thank you!

Profile Picture Amie, 5/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Francis at found hearts was very professional and helpful. I didn't see her much the day of the wedding other than her moving around to finish things and keep us running on schedule. She definitely contributed to my perfect day.

Profile Picture Amanda , 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you so much for your services! We would highly recommend using Found Hearts for Wedding Planning. Aysha was great with communication, professional, and very helpful with the small details we tend to forget. I had a minor incident with my wedding dress day of, and Aysha immediately went to work to pin up my hem, find me new shoes, and make me feel better as I was panicking. She was great adjusting the timeline as we ran late. Thank you Aysha!!!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Book her! You will not regret it! We had her for the Day of Wedding Coordinator option, but she went above and beyond that. I first met her when she came to our menu tasting at the Four Seasons Resort. She was able to make thoughtful suggestions and listen to my ideas on what I wanted for the ceremony and reception. Closer to our wedding day, she handled every single problem that came my way, and made sure I had everything I envisioned for my wedding! A week before my wedding, the hotel resort had a change in the manager I was working with. The hotel's new manager did not know the details that I had wanted for my wedding, and I started to panic. Thankfully, Aysha came to the rescue by updating the new manager with everything that I wanted for my wedding! She even stayed until the reception had ended and helped us clean up, just so that she knew that I was happy with everything. I really cannot thank Aysha enough!! The thing that surprised me the most was that out of all the Day of Coordinators that I had searched for, she was the most affordable while doing a fantastic job! Thank you once again!

Profile Picture Zoe, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Amazing and very creative design. I thought using a wedding planner would put me over budget but she was able to keep us under budget. We will use them again in the future for sure!

Profile Picture User6691011, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I highly recommend using Found Hearts for any event planning you may need. We found them very helpful, professional and very resourceful in researching the area we wanted to have our wedding. Lake Tahoe is not an easy place to plan events during the Christmas Holidays especially having the wedding on Christmas Eve, but she was able to pull it off without a hitch and make changes as needed on the spur of the moment, not an easy challenge in a town already full of visitors. What a wonderful time and a wonderful person she is !

Profile Picture John, 12/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Travel, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I would absolutely recommend Aysha at Found Hearts. Her attention to detail is amazing, stuff that I would have never seen or thought of. It is very comforting to not have to worry about anything and having an expert make your event look professional and impressive and come off without a hitch.

Profile Picture John, 12/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about Aysha and Found Hearts Event Planning! I wish I would have found her sooner and hired her for full services! She lifted so much weight off of our shoulders and took care of everything the day of. Everything was perfect! Aysha truly does want you to have an amazing day without having to worry about anything. She even helped us find a nearby location for photos. Also her prices are very reasonable for the amount of quality work she provides. I definitely recommend Aysha and Found Hearts. I contacted other event planners with high ratings but Aysha's response was a lot sooner and she is a lot more personal.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aysha was so helpful and supportive! We appreciate everything she did from beginning to end. Couldn't have done it without her!!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aysha was awesome! She made sure my bride and I had a wonderful wedding day and really took the stress off of My Bride and I.

Profile Picture User7326337, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were skeptical at first, but once everything was said and done; we were so glad we reached out to Aysha!! We used her services for the day of and let me tell you she saved the day! There were so many last minute details to take care of and Aysha was there like a drill sergeant making everything happen. Thank you so much Aysha!! You made our day as special and perfect as we had hoped it would be!!!!

Profile Picture User7190784, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I begin. Aysha was AMAZING!! She was awesome to work with. She worked with us in every possible way to make our wedding a success!! The day of the wedding she was prompt and on top of everything. I didn't have to worry about what was going on out there she had it all under control. She was able to improvise in alot of situations that arose and made it work out perfect. I definitely recommend her highly!! We had a special request to do a video with all our 100+ guests it was a challenge but Aysha put it all together got the guest organized and it was a success considering it was a spur of the moment event.

Profile Picture Beatrice, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aysha is super sweet and accommodating. She listens to your desires and then has several solutions for all the "little things" you didn't even know you needed or wanted. We got married somewhere that had a difficult commute, lots of restrictions, and lots of challenges. She made everything come together and took every little stress and worry away! She made our day as perfect as it could be!

Profile Picture User6741527, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Amazing and beautiful!!!! Aysha was incredibly professional and knowledgeable. All my requests and wants were more than taken care of. From the cake to my invitations (people are still complimenting them), it was perfect!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Aysha was very professional. We had a great time.

Profile Picture User6055435, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ayesha was very professional. She kept checking with the guest and made sure everyone was having a good time

Profile Picture User6055487, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Aysha was the best move we could have made when it came to our event! She took care of all the hard work and stress, which made my Wife happy, which made me happy! All our guests had a great time and we did as well!

Profile Picture Daniel, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake