Found Hearts Event Planning Reviews

31 | Albuquerque, NM

31 Reviews for Found Hearts Event Planning

31 Found Hearts Event Planning Reviews

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2018

Good with craziness very flexible, Everything was awesome

Sent on 07/10/2018

Found Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Meghan. It was such a pleasure helping you both out. Congratulations!

Aileen · Married on 05/26/2018

Aysha,

You and your team were absolutely wonderful. From the first time we met, to the end of the night on our wedding day, I felt that we were being taken care of. I have the tendency to micro-manage and try to control things to the best of my ability, and despite the fact that I did try to do that with most aspects of the wedding, you managed to ease my workload. You executed everything perfectly. We cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Found Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. You two are such an amazing couple and its easy to see how happy you two are. Thank you for sharing your day with us! We are wishing you many years of happiness!

Anna · Married on 05/21/2018

Aysha was amazing!!! I did most of the planning for the wedding while my fiancé was away during our engagement. He was a bit nervous about me hiring a wedding coordinator. It was the BEST decision, other than getting married! Aysha was extremely helpful and professional. She made sure that our day ran smoothly. She was a great resource during the planning process. We were able to relax and simply enjoy our favorite day because of Aysha and her team. Having Aysha's assistance made our wedding day more perfect than we ever could have planned.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Found Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Anna. Your wedding turned out beautiful and you and your guests were so much fun!

Celeste · Married on 10/01/2017

Aysha and her staff were so helpful in making our day perfect. She kept us on schedule and answered all of our questions. She helped us make our wedding vision come true from the table runners to the cake cutting to the first dance. I would recommend her to anyone getting married; she is a life saver!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Found Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Celeste! You two are such an awesome couple and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

Aysha was incredible!! Oh my gosh, after my first meeting with her, I was so excited because she was just taking care of all the vendors and everything!!! And then the day of the wedding was the easiest day of my life. I had the most incredible wedding, we were all on time, it looked amazing, everything was perfect all because of AYSHA!!!! I am so beyond grateful that I hired her team because I know she is the reason everything went so seamlessly!!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Found Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! Your wedding was beautiful and you were stunning!!!!

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2017

Aysha was amazing! She was very easy to communicate and I felt like she was there for me every step of the way. She did an amazing job the day of keeping everything on track and dealing with a very crazy wedding party that we had( believe me they were a handful!) My husband who is picky on almost everything even commented on how amazing everything was handled. Hands down she is amazing and the price for her services is unbeatable!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Found Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review. Your wedding was so much fun and you were absolutely beautiful. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Victoria · Married on 06/11/2017

Aysha was absolutely amazing. Words can't describe the amount of work and love and care she put into being our day of coordinator. From the very first meeting I felt comfortable and completely trusted her with all of the details. She clearly loves what she does and I was completely able to relax and enjoy my day, and my family and friends didn't have to worry about anything either! Aysha took care of every last detail from stunning decor set up to organization to emergency kits to directing vendors. I was so incredibly happy we hired a day of coordinator and Aysha could not have been more amazing. She is such a wonderful professional and my husband and I HIGHLY recommend her and her company! A day of coordinator or wedding planner is vital and you will be so glad you picked FoundHearts!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Found Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Victoria, thank you SO much for these awesome and kind words. I am so happy I got to meet the both of you and I got to get to know you. You two are an amazing couple and I know you will have a lifetime of happiness!

Lori · Married on 06/10/2017

Aysha was wonderful, I couldn't have been as relaxed on our special day, if it weren't for her. She made herself very available to me over the last month before the wedding, even though I have hired her for Day of Planning only. I would recommend Found Hearts Event Planning over and over again. Don't have a wedding without them!

A · Married on 06/03/2017

Aysha went far beyond her duties as a wedding planner for the day.
    She always was willing to go one step further than was agreed upon to support my efforts to make my daughters wedding magical! Look no further, you have found the right planner!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Found Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure and an honor to get to know your family!

Taylor · Married on 06/03/2017

Our wedding could never have been as perfect as it was without Aysha! We hosted our wedding on a very large ranch, so there were a lot of logistics and moving pieces to keep straight. Aysha orchestrated all the events of our wedding weekend perfectly. Everything was organized, everyone knew where and when to be, and everyone had a fabulous time! Thank you Aysha for a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Found Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Taylor! I hope you are enjoying wedding bliss!

Amie · Married on 05/23/2017

We absolutely enjoyed the experience with Found Hearts at our EOY play day. Everything was organized and orderly, also on time. The day went smoothly and there were a lot of happy kids, parents and teachers! Thank you!

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Francis at found hearts was very professional and helpful. I didn't see her much the day of the wedding other than her moving around to finish things and keep us running on schedule. She definitely contributed to my perfect day.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Found Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Amanda. I'm so glad you were happy with our services! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

Thank you so much for your services! We would highly recommend using Found Hearts for Wedding Planning. Aysha was great with communication, professional, and very helpful with the small details we tend to forget. I had a minor incident with my wedding dress day of, and Aysha immediately went to work to pin up my hem, find me new shoes, and make me feel better as I was panicking. She was great adjusting the timeline as we ran late. Thank you Aysha!!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Found Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Emily! It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day! It came out amazing!!!
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 05/12/2017

Book her! You will not regret it! We had her for the Day of Wedding Coordinator option, but she went above and beyond that. I first met her when she came to our menu tasting at the Four Seasons Resort. She was able to make thoughtful suggestions and listen to my ideas on what I wanted for the ceremony and reception. Closer to our wedding day, she handled every single problem that came my way, and made sure I had everything I envisioned for my wedding! A week before my wedding, the hotel resort had a change in the manager I was working with. The hotel's new manager did not know the details that I had wanted for my wedding, and I started to panic. Thankfully, Aysha came to the rescue by updating the new manager with everything that I wanted for my wedding! She even stayed until the reception had ended and helped us clean up, just so that she knew that I was happy with everything. I really cannot thank Aysha enough!! The thing that surprised me the most was that out of all the Day of Coordinators that I had searched for, she was the most affordable while doing a fantastic job! Thank you once again!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Found Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for the review! I am so glad you enjoyed your day and you are so happy with my services. You and your wedding turned out beautiful! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!!!
  • User6691011 · 1+ year ago

Amazing and very creative design. I thought using a wedding planner would put me over budget but she was able to keep us under budget. We will use them again in the future for sure!

John · Married on 12/24/2016

I highly recommend using Found Hearts for any event planning you may need. We found them very helpful, professional and very resourceful in researching the area we wanted to have our wedding. Lake Tahoe is not an easy place to plan events during the Christmas Holidays especially having the wedding on Christmas Eve, but she was able to pull it off without a hitch and make changes as needed on the spur of the moment, not an easy challenge in a town already full of visitors. What a wonderful time and a wonderful person she is !

John · Married on 12/24/2016

I would absolutely recommend Aysha at Found Hearts. Her attention to detail is amazing, stuff that I would have never seen or thought of. It is very comforting to not have to worry about anything and having an expert make your event look professional and impressive and come off without a hitch.

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

I cannot say enough about Aysha and Found Hearts Event Planning! I wish I would have found her sooner and hired her for full services! She lifted so much weight off of our shoulders and took care of everything the day of. Everything was perfect! Aysha truly does want you to have an amazing day without having to worry about anything. She even helped us find a nearby location for photos. Also her prices are very reasonable for the amount of quality work she provides. I definitely recommend Aysha and Found Hearts. I contacted other event planners with high ratings but Aysha's response was a lot sooner and she is a lot more personal.

Kim · Married on 10/07/2016

Aysha was so helpful and supportive! We appreciate everything she did from beginning to end. Couldn't have done it without her!!!!

Kyle · Married on 09/24/2016

Aysha was awesome! She made sure my bride and I had a wonderful wedding day and really took the stress off of My Bride and I.

Martha · Married on 07/16/2016

We were skeptical at first, but once everything was said and done; we were so glad we reached out to Aysha!! We used her services for the day of and let me tell you she saved the day! There were so many last minute details to take care of and Aysha was there like a drill sergeant making everything happen. Thank you so much Aysha!! You made our day as special and perfect as we had hoped it would be!!!!

Beatrice · Married on 06/25/2016

Where do I begin. Aysha was AMAZING!! She was awesome to work with. She worked with us in every possible way to make our wedding a success!! The day of the wedding she was prompt and on top of everything. I didn't have to worry about what was going on out there she had it all under control. She was able to improvise in alot of situations that arose and made it work out perfect. I definitely recommend her highly!! We had a special request to do a video with all our 100+ guests it was a challenge but Aysha put it all together got the guest organized and it was a success considering it was a spur of the moment event.

Aysha is super sweet and accommodating. She listens to your desires and then has several solutions for all the "little things" you didn't even know you needed or wanted. We got married somewhere that had a difficult commute, lots of restrictions, and lots of challenges. She made everything come together and took every little stress and worry away! She made our day as perfect as it could be!

Rachel · Married on 12/19/2015

Amazing and beautiful!!!! Aysha was incredibly professional and knowledgeable. All my requests and wants were more than taken care of. From the cake to my invitations (people are still complimenting them), it was perfect!!