Fotos by Fola Reviews

147 | Atlanta, GA

147 Reviews for Fotos by Fola

Ronica · Married on 03/30/2013

Fola is absolutely amazing!!! He has a very special creative eye & can capture the most simplest moments into something amazingly beautiful! Fola shot our engagement session and wedding day, and also got us featured in the nationally acclaimed Essence online magazine... how awesome is that!!! He made the eng-session fun & we were amazed after recently seeing our wedding pics of how many great shots he took without being seen. You would have thought he had a team of assistant photographers with him, but he mastered every creative shot of our special day on his own. That just shows how good he is at his craft. Fola is also very professional & very easy to reach. It was also very easy to coordinate his travel to us from out-of-state. His customer service is one that should be followed by all. My husband & I felt by the end of our first meeting that we acquired a friend in Fola. He is genuinely concerned about the love of his clients & builds lasting relationships with them. We know, because he also made the same impression with my god-sister & her husband who got married 2 years ago. Simply put, Fola is OUTSTANDING!!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you Ronica! From the moment i spoke to you and chris i knew you both were special. It was a priviledge to be a part of your wedding. God bless your union!!

Tarah · Married on 03/02/2013

Fola was great from the beginning of our photography search until delivery of our wedding pictures. We enjoyed our engagement shots and the wedding photos he captured reminded us of those special moments that we might have missed in all the enjoyment of the wedding.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Carliss · Married on 09/09/2012

Hello, Ok so we were in need of a photographer for our wedding which was 9-9-12 and I of course went online and googled photographers for like a week: I was very nervous about picking one because I knew that the most important thing to me about our big day was PICTURES. That's what we will have to remember forever and I wanted them to not just be good, but to be GREAT! So I ran across, Fotos by Fola and a few others, but Fola was the only one I found with all good reviews (yes I read pretty much all reviews on everything), so I decided to send an email and I think it was pretty late at night and he called the very next day. He was very nice and professional over the phone and told me a lot about himself and what type of work he does and I was sold at that point (it just felt right, and sometimes you just know). When we met him in person he was just as kind, courteous and professional as he was over the phone. Anyway, so he did our E-shots which were so beautiful, so I knew our wedding photos were going to be awesome also. He somehow manages to make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and makes himself invisible, so that you don’t get that awkward “I’m doing a photo shoot feel” which we appreciated. Anyway, we just got that anticipated email from him today that our wedding photos were done and they are AMAZING! The slide show was very well put together and as he strives to do, it tells a story. He takes tons of pictures and I actually sat at my desk and looked at every one of them and they are all BEAUTIFUL. I mean it’s so crazy because there are pictures of us at moments that I don’t even remember, because of course on the day of your wedding everything just goes by so fast, it was all a blur to me, but he captured every moment and we can now go back and reminisce over those moments. So in our book Fola is the best photographer in the world and we really appreciate him capturing our moments that we can have and hold forever.

Sent on 10/02/2012
  • Shola and Joy

Shola A. · Married on 07/14/2012

Fola took pictures for a pre-wedding event that we had last weekend. Get this: Due to last minute circumstances, we had no photographer the morning of the event and called Fola literally 9 hours before the event began!!! Even though he had a wedding the next day, he agreed to do the event! He arrived on time and was the consummate professional the entire time. What's more, our pictures were ready 3 days later!!! And they were BEYOND our expectations. Seriously?!?! To quote my fiancé: "wow, omg, this guy outdid himself." I would totally recommend Fotos by Fola without any reservation and look forward to working with him again in the future. Thanks Fola!

Sent on 04/28/2012

Nya · Married on 07/07/2012

People can't stop raving about my wedding pictures. I instantly fell in love with Fola's "eye" for creativity and his ability to tell a story with his images. Fola was a pleasure to work with; not only is he professional, but super responsive to any requests and/or suggestions my hubby and I had. He always went the extra mile to ensure we were happy. His prices are also a value for the attention to detail and hard work that he puts into this process. For the bride who wants creative, beautiful, and polished pictures she'll treasure for life, Fola is the no-brainer choice.

Sent on 08/14/2012

One of the first things that impressed me about Fola was that he contacted me by phone within hours of me inquiring about his services. When my husband and I met with him the first time we liked his style of photography and felt it fit for our theatre wedding. He was very easy to talk to and his services fit our budget (around $7000 for the wedding total). He communicates very well, takes time to get to know you as a couple and readily welcomes input for special shots. Everyone who saw our engagement photos was wowed and loved how it captured us as a couple. I just saw the wedding pictures today and everything was documented beautifully from start to finish-very thorough. We can't wait to share the photos with our friends and family!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you! I wish you a happy married life!
  • I

Ijeoma · Married on 05/26/2012

Some friends recommended Steve at FotosbyFola and I'm sooo glad we decided to work with him as our photographer for our wedding. From the first day we met, Steve has always been very professional and was very engaged with the vision we had for our wedding. He suggested some really great ideas and locations for our engagement pictures that turned out beautifully. He's very accomodating and works with each bride to ensure that he captures your special moment in a very big way. Steve provided great value and excellent customer service and I can't imagine anyone else shooting our wedding. If you're looking for great value and amazing pictures that capture your big day, I highly recommend that you work with Steve at FotosByFola. You'll be glad you did :-)

Sent on 06/24/2012

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and kind words. It was a pleasure being part of your special day!

Kamaree · Married on 05/19/2012

Fola is amazing! He was engaging and fun and made our couples photo shoot and surprise engagement session an incredible and memorable experience! He's super easy to work with, creative and professional and that is always a plus for me! The pictures were amazing and I hope to have a reason really soon to call him again for photography services!

You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Rasheeda · Married on 05/05/2012

Fola is truly talented! My wedding pictures are absolutely gorgeous. He is very professional, prompt, and super easy to work with. Not to mention again, that his pictures are awesome!!!! I plan to use him for all of my future photography needs :)

Sent on 05/19/2012

Kara · Married on 04/28/2012

We used the Fotos by Fola for our April 28, 2012 wedding. We were very pleased with the quality of service and his attentiveness to our needs. Fola was more than willing to meet with us when we had questions and responded promptly to any questions we had. Further we were very impressed with the value of that we received for the services. I would highly recommend Fotos by Fola to anyone who is looking for a professional, creative, and attention to detail photogrpaher--you've found the RIGHT photographer.

Bian & Kara Kennebrew

Sent on 08/13/2012

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you so much Kara. You and Brian are such a fun couple. I enjoyed every moment with you guys. Have a happy married life!

Chichi · Married on 04/21/2012

Let me start by saying we LOVE Steve of Fotos by Fola. He did an excellent job from beginning to end. He's very professional and responsive. We always got timely feedback and response to all emails, phone calls, texts, etc. His contract says all pictures will be returned in 4-6 weeks, so naturally we were shocked when exactly 1 (one) week after our wedding, he gave us back 1000+ of our wedding pictures completely edited and gorgeous!!! He was a pleasure to work with, always positive, always inviting, always smiling. I would recommend him to my friends, family, strangers on the street, anyone who cares about the quality of their pictures or just wants memories that will last a lifetime. We cant wait for our next life event so he can take our pictures again!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you so much. It was an honor to be part of your special day!

Monet · Married on 03/25/2012

Fola is a very friendly and professional photographer. He recently took our engagement photos, which turned out gorgeous! He will also be taking our wedding pics and I have no worries about the result of those, judging by the pics we just took. So I absolutely recommend him. I'll use him again not only for my wedding, but again when I have a baby :)

Thanks Fola!

Sent on 04/22/2012
  • O

Onyema · Married on 03/23/2012

Fotos by Fola was very flexible and a pleasure to work with. My photos came out beautifully.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Lauret · Married on 02/11/2012

I would absolutely recommend fotosbyfola to any upcoming bride. Photography was very important to me when I was planning and I am glad I used Fola. He was very flexible, professional, and creative. I am always going to look through our wedding pictures with a smile on my face because he captured every moment in such a spectacular way!

Sent on 03/12/2012

Cassandra · Married on 01/21/2012

He was GREAT and super easy to work with! I would recommend his services to anyone. He captured our joyous day in such an elegant and creative way.

Sent on 05/03/2012

Amber · Married on 01/07/2012

This vendor, Fotos by Fola was amazing. From the first email I sent, he always responded quickly and was willing to listen to and fulfill my awkward requests. He was always professional but still very personable and polite. Our engagement session was wonderful. We had so much fun and the pictures, which were ready sooner than I anticipated, were beyond my expectations, way beyond. I do not believe the services could have been better and the rate, super affordable. Future brides, I can honestly say, he's the best.

Sent on 01/16/2012

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I had a great time with both of you!

Jessica · Married on 01/07/2012

Fola did not do wedding photos for us, but maternity photos instead. I must say that his professionalism, creativity, and beautiful pictures have made us a repeat customer. We will not be booking him for our newborn pictures! I definitely reccommend Fotos by Fola for all occassions that you would like to have captured with photography. His work is awesome!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Nneka · Married on 11/05/2011

We used Fotos by Fola for our engagement session, and he was AWESOME. We felt completely at ease with him, and had tons of fun at the session. We were ourselves and nothing was artificial/posed. I thought the pictures would come out well, like any typical engagement photos i had seen, but they turned out GREAT. He captured some pretty amazing and artistic moments that i was not expecting, and i am thoroughly pleased with the pictures!!!! Thanks Fola!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you so much Nneka for the kind words.

Salethia · Married on 10/01/2011

Produces excellent work!!!! We used Fola for both engagement and wedding photos. He was able to capture both moments! We can't stop looking at them!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Treecie · Married on 09/15/2011

Fola is an EXCELLENT photographer. He is so personable and patient. From the moment we sent the inquiry email, he made it a point to personally call and speak with us to introduce himself and get to know us. He was very flexible and went out of his way to find a second location for our photos after our initial plans fell through. We will definitely use Fola to capture all of our important and memorable experiences in the future.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Aleshia · Married on 09/10/2011

We had an excellent experience with Steve, Fotos by Fola. He was very courteous and professional. He truly captured our hearts and love with every image. We would recommend him without any hesitation. We can't wait to work with him again!

Sent on 10/15/2011

Tobi · Married on 09/03/2011

Fotos by Fola is the best of all! He knows his stuff and his professionalism is awesome! I appreciate his patience and his work output is great! My husband & I love our wedding pictures! Thanks Fola!!!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you tobi! You were soo easy to work with. I could not ask for a better bride. God bless your union!

Susan · Married on 08/06/2011

Don't mind giving great ratings when necessary.

very professional; handled the rude makeup lady professionally. Flexible with payment.
    Photo ops were great.

thanks

Sent on 08/22/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/30/2011

It was a pleasure working with Afolabi. He is truly and in the moment photographer. He captured moments that I was not around for and allowed me to get a full view of everything that went on. I would definitely recommend his services.
    --Mrs. Jessica Hall :-)

Sent on 09/27/2011

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you jessica. It was a pleasure and honor being part of your special and beautiful wedding!

Angela · Married on 07/09/2011

Afolabi of Fotos by Fola is a true and genuine artist. His passion for photography shines through his work. Aside from being an outstanding photographer, he is an awesome individual! My husband and I have enjoyed working with him from our engagement session through our wedding day. We highly recommend Fotos by Fola for your engagement and wedding photography needs.

Sent on 07/28/2011

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you soo much Angela. I am glad i was part of your special day. God bless your union!