Fotos by Fola Reviews

147 Reviews for Fotos by Fola

• Kendra

Kendra P. · Married on 11/10/2018

Fola is excellent

Fola was absolutely AMAZING from the beginning to the ending. I am HUGE on professionalism as well as responsiveness. I remember emailing him inquiring about doing our wedding. It didn’t take him days to respond. I don’t care how good of a job a vendor does, if they’re unprofessional — they’re no good. With Fola, you will get the entire package. He has the best personality and an amazing eye to capture the best pictures. Our engagement shoot was lots of fun and our pictures came out beautiful. He didn’t rush us but took his time to ensure our pictures were great. Same for the wedding day. Everyone and I mean everyone constantly tells us how great our pictures came out! Not to mention, they’ve been posted all over Instagram — that speaks for itself. Fola, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did to make our wedding a success! You’re AMAZING!!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2018

Michael and Michelle- Engagement Shoot/Wedding Reception

Fola is absolutely the best photographer in Atlanta!! He did a phenomenal job with our engagement photo shoot, as well as capturing all of the special moments at our wedding reception. He is very creative with finding many different poses, and the perfect backdrop. He is professional, personable and very good at his craft. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea W. · Married on 09/29/2018

Words Can’t Describe!!!

Fola shot our wedding back in September and it was absolutely gorgeous! He is amazing to work with as well as his assistant! He was very understanding as we had a unique situation. My entire family enjoyed their company and his shots and creativity is awesome. It’s rare to find such great personalities,humility, and great energy. Even during the rain he stayed and continhed to capture moments and party with us. Thank you so much, Fola! This company is a GEM!
    Forever Grateful,
    Danny and Chelsea

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • X

Xavier · Married on 08/04/2018

Fola was one of my favorite part of my wedding process! Very professional and worth every penny! Our pictures turned out amazing. Highly recommend to any and everyone.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you so much Xavier! It was a pleasure being a part of your day. You and Markus were awesome!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Shara

Shara · Married on 05/26/2018

Fola is a top-notch, 5-star quality photographer! He was one of my favorite vendors to work with throughout this journey the past year planning our wedding. Fola is not the cheapest option and that's for a great reason. You get what you pay for and our photographs was an area we didn't want to go cheap on. Why spend thousands on a beautiful wedding and not have equally good photos to capture the memory? We used Fola for our engagement session back in September 2017 which he knocked out the park! We had three different looks at two locations. He made us feel comfortable as we slowly warmed up to "modeling". He allowed us to inject our ideas for different settings/poses while guiding us on little adjustments to make it perfect! The photos were so dope, we were selected for a three-page spread in Munaluchi Bride Magazine and a feature in Modern Luxury as well. Talk about memories to share with your kids! We had several calls with him to keep us updated and reassure us that he had a plan for how our wedding day would be captured. The day of the wedding, he had grace under fire. In the midst of the organized chaos of the day, he was able to get so many beautiful photos of us and our guests. I cried after viewing the sneak peak photos that captured every emotion on our special day. I can't wait to see the final photo package in a few weeks! I HIGHLY recommend Fola to anyone looking for quality, artistically-inspired photographs.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you so much Shara!! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day. God bless your union!!!

Erica · Married on 04/28/2018

We could have not picked a better photographer to capture our engagement shoot and wedding day! From start to finish, Fola was a dream to work with. He is very professional, responsive, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We loved how he took the time to get to know us as a couple and to truly understand our vision. His attention to detail captures the essence in every photo. The photos are so vibrant and truly come to life. You are able to relive every moment and emotion in the photos. Fola definitely captured memories that will last us a lifetime. I highly recommend Fola and look forward to working working with him again!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you Erica! You and Mike are amazing and i am glad i was a part of your special day! God bless your union!!

Juliana · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I truly enjoying working with Fola and his team. They are professional, engaging, and punctual. Fola's work was AWESOME!!! I loved every picture and he did a great job capturing my two-day wedding and my engagement shoot. I highly recommend Fola and his team! And I would use him again for special events.

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • W

William · Married on 03/31/2018

Look no further in your search for a photographer. Fotos by Fola is the best of the best. Fola and his team are exceptional in their ability to create and capture moments of perfection. We selected them as our wedding photographer and couldn’t be more pleased with the quality of the images we received. They were the ultimate professionals and we look forward to working with them again for all of our future photography needs. - Will and Ebony

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/17/2018

Fola started with us almost two years before our actual wedding date. During this time as you can imagine, we came up with all kinds of photo ideas, both for our engagement and wedding. Fola DELIVERED!!! He makes you feel comfortable, sexy, and in the zone. I would say his photography skills and eyes are immaculate but his work literally speaks for itself. Your wedding day is once in a lifetime...the experience, the memories, the joy. Thank you Fola for capturing every. single. second. We can't wait to show our kids our amazing day thanks to you and we'll look back on these photos for years to come!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Sara · Married on 03/17/2018

Wow! just Wow!...

I am still in awe of the amazing pictures that Fola captured of my husband and I during our wedding, as well as the engagement shoot. I cant get over how beautiful he made us both look and the pictures he captured when we weren't even looking. Not to mention the posed pictures that he instructed us on so that we looked like we came straight off a modeling shoot. Moreover, Fola is extremely personable. Till this day, my husband is still asking .. "I wonder how Fola is, we should hang out, lol" It was extremely easy working with Fola, he's fun but also never lost sight of the work at hand and our professional relationship. I look forward to working with Fola again in the future... family portraits anyone lol...

Thank you, Fola. You have refined your craft to a level of master expertise and you were worth every penny.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Kimberly · Married on 02/18/2018

FOLA was hands down one of our BEST and absolute favorite vendors of our entire wedding experience! He shot both our engagement and wedding photos, and both were stunning! We knew from our first meeting he was the guy for us, making us feel so comfortable in conversation and definitely in front of the camera. When we got our images back, we relived the emotion of the day through his images, bringing every single photo to life. All images were clean, edited, and vibrant! His personality and professional demeanor makes him a pleasure to work with. He is very responsive and personable, and went out of his way to check up on us from time to time to talk through our vision, ensuring he captured everything we desired. His work is phenomenal and I couldn't be happier with my photos! It was a pleasure, we highly recommend, and we look forward to working with him again!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Sherell · Married on 02/17/2018

Fola was amazing! He did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding day and everything about the photos are simply wonderful! He was so patient with me and my husband I couldn't have asked for anything more. People are still talking about my photos and I've been passing out his info and recommending him to everyone. If you're looking for someone to capture all your wedding day moments perfectly then Fola is your guy! Aside from the actual marriage he was my second best decision!!!

- Sherell Baker

Sent on 05/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/22/2017

Photos were high quality and he got them back super fast! Love his work!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda!! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!!!
  • F

Frank · Married on 11/17/2017

Amazing Anniversary Shoot!!!!!!!

First of all this was the most fun we have ever had during a photoshoot! Fola was so fun to work with and very professional. He help make this special moment in our life possible. Secondly the quality of work-OMG we absolutely LOVE every single detail in every picture!!!. The entire experience was absolutely amazing. We really enjoyed the entire process. We really had a blast The entire time. Can’t wait to work with Fola again in the near future.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Naportia · Married on 10/21/2017

Fola is thee absolute BEST photographer!!! His passion is felt through each pose and picture. His attention to detail is beyond perfection. When you receive all of your photos, you will have an extremely difficult time choosing the best from the hundreds he sends you, that are all edited! The detail and color in the prints brings your pictures to life! I can't say enough about Fola! I look forward to working with him again in the future!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Gigi · Married on 10/14/2017

Fola was great from the start throughout the whole process. I reached out to him when we were brainstorming ideas for the engagement shoot and he was able to help us find perfect spots and creative ideas and exceeded expectations. He is very responsive, professional and quality was topnotch. We just got our pictures back and we LOVE them!!! 5 star all around!!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/16/2017

I truly enjoyed working with Fola on my wedding. He captured so many great photos that we will treasure forever. He was such a joy to work with and made taking photos so easy.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Roxanna · Married on 07/16/2017

Amazing Experience

I was going to write a novel's worth of rave reviews for this photographer; but I know no one wants to read 3 whole pages. So let me get to the point. If I could go back in time, I would of found him earlier to book him for my wedding. He is truly an artist who knows what he is doing, rather than a dude with a camera.
    Fotos by Fola was worth every dime to say the least. He was punctual, polite, professional, [prepared for Covid (wore a mask the entire shoot) and most important he listened to my desires and made it happen. Fola is a capable of dealing with multiple people talking and laughing at the same time( you wouldn't believe the minor silly things your family members do while taking your pictures. Then hey are shocked that they look crazy in half of the photos). He got my family to focus and he posed us where we looked flattering(skinny and shapely) in literally every picture. He remembered that I was concerned about my location (heat), weight, lighting, make up, and all of us looking at the camera. He even made referrals for make up, dress makers, locations, etc.
    Additionally, I also told him that facial expressions was an issue that we have had as a unit in the past (we don't look like we are at the same event because my dad is look up stepmom straight face, brother laughing talking his girl, husband looks annoyed, etc.).
    This man told us what to do with our faces, how to pose, who is looking in the wrong direction, etc. He brought great lighting to address the variety of complexion issues, multiple cameras, set up before time, and was patient when we had to take a break because I was sweating so bad.

Finally, something brides need to think about is:
    1. He offers a contract- during my wedding planning I met a lot of photographers who didn't offer a contract. A contract holds everyone accountable for pricing, times, and expectations. Don't be the Bride who doesn't have a timeline of when they will get your pictures back.
    2. He is a wedding photographer- he understands the importance of time/agenda, make up/lighting, he understands crowds, how to shoot in a variety of venues, work with a variety of heights, weights, complexions, room shapes, etc.
    3. He dresses appropriately- Trust, I've been to weddings where the photographer looks like hes going to house party with jeans, sneakers, and a blazer. Its distracting.
    4. He's friendly and takes the time to communicate with you. I know I was extra and probably annoying. He was graceful with taking my calls and providing referrals.
    5. Finally, for the younger bride he shares your sneak a peek pics on social media. It was kind of cool being reposted.

My last bit of advice is BOOK HIM EARLY. Even in the pandemic he was still highly sort after. The day you pick a date and venue, you better book him. He has a payment schedule so book him early or you will regret it.
    This was such a good experience that I've already recommended him to several people. My brother is going to use him for their wedding and my stepmom's family now wants to use him for their family pictures. You should check his work out on IG for yourself. @fotosbyfola

Happy Wedding Planning ladies
    Ps excuse any typos, grammatical errors, etc. I'm talking to text on my phone.

Sent on 09/04/2020

Fotos by Fola's reply:

I hope you are doing well? I just received your review of my services and I am overwhelmed and truly appreciative of the kind and detailed words! I am grateful to have worked with you and your family. It was an amazing experience for me as well. Thank you for being professional, kind and appreciative throughout the entire process. God bless you and your marriage. I hope we get to work together again in the future. Thanks you and have a wonderful weekend!!

Jackie · Married on 06/17/2017

The experience and quality of our pictures were phenomenal. Fola has a great eye for the beauty in everything. We absolutely loved our engagement and wedding photos. Working with him was very easy and smooth.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

Afolabi is THE BEST wedding photographer in the game! You will find that he is incredible! Such a detailed photographer; very thoughtful, patient and also VERY kind. Our guests loved him and how efficient he was throughout the wedding and reception. We have received SO many compliments on our photos because every photograph looked amazing!! You will be happy you picked Afolabi!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Ann · Married on 05/26/2017

Afolabi aka "Fotos by Fola" is the best photographer I have ever met and choosing him for my wedding was the best decision ever! He is very professional and also fun to work with. He uses his creativity to bring out the best photos and also using information that he learned about my husband and I to allow our pictures to show a story of our relationship. I'm not going to lie I had to convince my husband to let us use Fotos by Fola, once he saw Afolabi's work he was amazed. For any bride not matter what your vision is for your wedding and engagement photos, Afolabi will capture it and go above and beyond. I highly recommend him and this will not be the first and last time I will use him as my photographer. Thank you Afolabi for going above and beyond and being so flexible and capturing the most memorable and beautiful moment of my life with my husband.God Bless you!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you so much Ann. Your kind words are truly appreciated. You and Emmanuel were an absolute pleasure to work with. I wish you both a happy married life!

Victor · Married on 05/06/2017

Working with Steve was awesome! Few years back, I was part of a friend's wedding and was extremely impressed with the memories captured by Steve, so I decided to use him for mine. The pictures taken for both my engagement and traditional wedding were perfect. Steve was able to capture incredible moments of the events that were unnoticed by any average person. He definitely is talented in photography! I now have a collection of beautiful memories for me and my family to re-live and cherish forever.
    Thank you Steve!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Ruby · Married on 05/01/2017

Thank you so much Fola for making our intimate courthouse wedding so amazing. You were so professional and attentive to our special requests and I am so glad that you were able to share our special moment. We will be using your services again in the future.

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 03/25/2017

Fotos by Fola is absolutely the best photographer! Everything you can think of was perfect - working with him and his work. We would definitely recommend Fola to any and every bride!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Ebone · Married on 10/28/2016

Afolabi was amazing! He had a wonderful personality and was very pleasant to talk to. He was also patient with us on our special day. We got a little behind on time and he was very understanding! Lastly, he was so much fun during our photo shoot! He was such a big part of our special day and made everything so easy going.

Sent on 06/20/2018