Fotografia by Angela Dugan Reviews

7 | Dublin, OH

7 Reviews for Fotografia by Angela Dugan

nancy · Married on 07/03/2011

Angie was great to work with. The quality of the photographs was wonderful. I would highly recommend her to future brides.

Sent on 08/21/2011

Beth · Married on 05/21/2011

Angie and Aaron were great! Angie was very responsive and professional through the entire experience. Fotografia is truly someone you can count on to capture all the great moments of your special day without being in the way or overbearing. We ended up with over 700 wonderful pictures of our wedding day. Many of our friends and family have commented on how great they all turned out and have stated they too would also consider using Angie in the future!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2010

Amazing pictures and WONDERFUL to work with! Angela exceeded our expectations and was professional and flexible. Plus, she handled my family like a pro!

Sent on 08/16/2010

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2010

Our experience with Angela Dugan was truly exceptional! I was referred to her through a friend whose wedding photos I had seen and who had nothing but positive things to say about her. Right away, I was impressed with how responsive Angela was to my inquiry, how willing she was to answer questions and how reasonable her fees were considering the quality of pictures I had seen of my friend’s wedding! In the weeks leading up to the big day, she was very flexible with last minute changes and very, very available to all my concerns and questions. She was super professional during the ceremony and the reception and even aced the difficult job of managing my very large and very opinionated family! Most importantly, the pictures my husband and I now have of our wedding day (both the posed and candid ones) are wonderful! They captured the magic of the event and the many guests perfectly. I honestly could not have been more pleased with Angela’s services!

Sent on 04/11/2011

J.P. · Married on 06/26/2010

Angie and her husband were personal guests at our wedding. She ended up taking a number of shots that we preferred over our professional photos. She produced CD's for us that have made the family rounds with anticipation and acclaim. Thanks Angie!

Sent on 03/25/2011

Ryan · Married on 06/19/2010

Angie Dugan is the best photographer I've ever dealt with!

Sent on 03/25/2011

sue · Married on 01/31/2009

Angie Dugen was the photographer for my daughter's wedding and did an excellent job! She was a pleasure to work with, and the pictures turned out great. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/01/2011