62 Reviews for Fotoboyz Events

Prints (4)
Props (4)
CD/DVD of Images (3)
Flip Book (3)
Social Media Integration (2)
Showroom (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)
40 Fotoboyz Events Reviews

LOVED Fotoboyz ! Ordered the Vintage Photo Booth for my daughters old Floridian theme wedding at the Tideline Resort and it was perfect. They were on time and very professional and all of my guest loved it !! Could not be happier. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

I found Fotoboyz online and called Phil who was charming and professional from the start. I loved that I could personalize our photo strips with our names and wedding date. They were very flexible and organized and reasonably priced. The props were fun and my guests all LOVED the booth and everyone was in there all night! They were really generous with extra photo strip prints and I loved the book where guests could write you notes next to their 2nd copies of their photos. We loved reading that the next day. The main thing I would say though is that the photo quality was very poor. They definitely need to update their camera. But they were there on time set up and read, professional and everyone had a great time so that's the most important thing! I would recommend to other couples for their big day!

Profile Picture Chloe, 4/16/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

This is a must! Everyone in the office and the 2 people at the wedding were great. My guest have a great time!!!!

Profile Picture Juliana , 12/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Photobooth

Phil and the entire Fotoboyz team were so amazing! From start to finish throughout the booking process and preparing for my wedding they were very responsive to my communications. The custom template Graciano designed for the photos was a perfect match for our event look and feel. Everyone thought the slomotion booth was a ton of fun and the two operators were professional and fun at the same time. When there was a slight scheduling mix up (do to MY error not theirs!) they bent over backwards to accommodate my schedule and get to our event with plenty of time for my guests to enjoy them. The best part of it all was just as the excitement from our wedding was winding down my flash drive with all the photos and videos arrived in the mail (less than 2 weeks after our wedding). I honestly cannot thank them enough for their great service!!!!

Profile Picture Corey, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props

They did a great job! Definitely use them.

Profile Picture Chad, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone at my wedding loved the Slo-Mo Photo Booth and had a blast with it!! It was a hit!

Profile Picture User4254396, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved this vendor! The guys are great and attentive with all the guests - definitely a highlight of our wedding! Our guests raved and the photos were so much fun! Well worth the money! We had one snag with the date in the fourth frame, but even that could not lower their rating!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The SloMotion booth was the biggest hit at my wedding. Most of my guests spent more time there making silly videos than they did having the gourmet dinner! I absolutely loved it. It will provide not only the funniest videos and pictures, but great blackmail for years to come. This is definitely worth the investment. The staff was very professional and handled all the detaila exactly as promised.

Profile Picture User4467410, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fotoboyz was fabulous!! Mike and Phil were so helpful and extremely friendly throughout the entire process.We ended up doing a slow motion photo-booth and it was a HUGE hit. People could not stop talking about it and sharing their videos. The best part is we received a copy of all the images and videos right after our wedding. Thanks so much for helping make our wedding day such a fun night!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have used Fotoboyz twice this year. Once in Palm Beach again in Ponte Vedra Beach - they do a fabulous job. Arrive on time - set up quickly - have an amazing array of fun props.

Profile Picture User4455761, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Phil Wexler and his crew are amazing! The Photo Booth was a huge hit with our wedding guests! The colorful hat display kept guests coming back and having fun with crazy pics! We also love the scrap book and all the great comments from guests. PLUS we have the flash drive with all the great photo booth memories preserved for us which surprisingly came very quickly after the wedding. Also response time to emails was excellent and the price was competitive. We would HIGHLY recommend Fotoboyz for your next event!

Profile Picture User3188285, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Is there a ten star rating??? Phil and everyone at FOTOBOYZ are amazing!!! They arrived early and even stayed late. Having our photo booth there for our guest to take away that memory and for us to keep a copy was sensational. Our photographers did not stay through the entire reception and they missed a lot of the fun later in the evening. Our active photo booth and video messages caught the joy and a ton of laughs from our friends and family.

I've also utilized fotoboyz for several of my corporate events at PGA National Resort. Their professionalism with our clients is impeccable and really served as a great ice breaker. Plus the attendees get a wonderful momento of the event they just attended.

Profile Picture Jaime, 2/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome! A must have! My guests LOVED it and it was so much fun. Great memories!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/3/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Fotoboys made my wedding memorable. Randy Was awesome the guests loved his energy They had fun taking the pictures and the photobooth itself was amazing. I would definitely use them and refer them to friends.

Profile Picture sonide , 7/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The Fotoboyz were awesome! Everyone had a great time, and we have a great album of memories. Josh and Josh were great to work with.

Only thing possibly negative i would say is that there weren't enough pages in the book (easily fixed. i can buy my own and glue photos), but i won't have folks comments. And we also found one page had only one photo on it and a HUGE signature. A waste, in our our eyes. Maybe something to be watched and guided at future events.

Profile Picture User2920059, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fotoboyz photo booth was by far the biggest hit at the wedding! Phil showed up on time, prepared quickly, and entertained our guests. The line was moving quickly and never ceased! Highly reccomend, ask for Phil!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a great time with the photo booth :) We selected the KING movie style photo booth which allowed for video messages. Everyone had a great time posing for pictures and leaving videos. At the end of the night they gave us a scrapbook with everyones pictures and a message that they wrote. It only took about a week for them to send the DVD out to us with all the pics and video messages. We had a great experience using Fotoboyz and would use them again.

Profile Picture debra, 4/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We LOVED the photobooth rental we had :) We selected the KING movie style booth, which allowed guests to leave a video message. Everyone had a great time taking pics and leaving videos. The attendants were awesome, giving guests props to use for their pics. At the end of the night they gave us a scrapbook which had a copy of everyones photo strip and a message that they left for us. A short time after the wedding they mailed us a DVD with all the pictures and video messages. I would def recommend Fotoboyz if you are looking for a photobooth for your event.

Profile Picture debra, 4/19/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely wonderful!, all my guests from every age group were absolutely stunned on how much fun they had in the photo booth. My bride and I enjoyed it from beginning to end. The photo booth operator Jose was extremely professional. In fact at the end of the night he provided us with a very sturdy, decorative binder containing all of our guests photo strips. Although my wife and I are suffering from strep throat just a day later we enjoyed this booth to the fullest! And recommend it highly!

Profile Picture Carlos, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

It was about a week before our Big Day, and we were calling around South Florida since we had some monies left over, every other photobooth vendor was either booked or charging some obscene rates for last minute. The staff at Fotoboyz were great, they worked with our budget and sitting here watching the photos/videos from the booth made it all worthwhile!!!!!!

Profile Picture Octavio, 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ask for Michael..He was the nice gentlemen who helped us. The photo booth was a Suprise for my daughters wedding. Michael was so patient and kind. The attendant at our event was dressed respectively and helped all the guests. I referred this company many times over. Great idea for a wedding favor.

Profile Picture Pat, 1/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The crew was wonderful (Misty) for my daughter's sweet 16 party at the Delray golf club.I lke the back trop greenscreen method. It was lots of fun.Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Marie, 1/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have to thank Philip and the Fotoboyz for making my daughters bat mitzvah sensational.
The Photo Booth attendant was so sweet. All the girls fell in love with Randy. The green screen photos were also a hit. Thank you for taking out the time to match the backgrounds with our theme. Once I have the date for Jordan's party we will book you ASAP.

Profile Picture Ana, 12/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

These guys did an amazing job. I don't often recommend people but the photo booth was the hit of the party.

Profile Picture Seth, 12/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had Fotoboyz do the photo booth and airbrushing for my sons bar mitzvah. We have noting but rave reviews for them.

Phil advised me to go with the King Booth so the kids can have additional copies. That meant less lines and more dancing. They also made a scrapbook from strips of every guest.

Misty was our attendant, she did everything to service us fully.. I am so happy with them that I already booked them for my next party in 2014.

Profile Picture Peter, 12/9/12, 1 Review