Fotoboyz Events Reviews

63 | Boynton Beach, FL

63 Reviews for Fotoboyz Events

63 Fotoboyz Events Reviews

Michelle · Married on 05/06/2017

LOVED Fotoboyz ! Ordered the Vintage Photo Booth for my daughters old Floridian theme wedding at the Tideline Resort and it was perfect. They were on time and very professional and all of my guest loved it !! Could not be happier. Highly recommend.

Juliana · Married on 12/12/2015

This is a must! Everyone in the office and the 2 people at the wedding were great. My guest have a great time!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Fotoboyz Events's reply:

It is our extreme pleasure to have been a part of your wedding celebration! Randy said your guests were super fun. Congrats from the fotoboyz!

Corey · Married on 10/10/2015

Phil and the entire Fotoboyz team were so amazing! From start to finish throughout the booking process and preparing for my wedding they were very responsive to my communications. The custom template Graciano designed for the photos was a perfect match for our event look and feel. Everyone thought the slomotion booth was a ton of fun and the two operators were professional and fun at the same time. When there was a slight scheduling mix up (do to MY error not theirs!) they bent over backwards to accommodate my schedule and get to our event with plenty of time for my guests to enjoy them. The best part of it all was just as the excitement from our wedding was winding down my flash drive with all the photos and videos arrived in the mail (less than 2 weeks after our wedding). I honestly cannot thank them enough for their great service!!!!

Chad · Married on 08/15/2015

They did a great job! Definitely use them.

Everyone at my wedding loved the Slo-Mo Photo Booth and had a blast with it!! It was a hit!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Fotoboyz Events's reply:

Always nice to Hear! Our Slo-Motion Video Booths are a BLAST. We will be sending you a Memory Stick with copies of all the Videos and the Photos. Congrats!

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2015

We loved this vendor! The guys are great and attentive with all the guests - definitely a highlight of our wedding! Our guests raved and the photos were so much fun! Well worth the money! We had one snag with the date in the fourth frame, but even that could not lower their rating!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Fotoboyz Events's reply:

Always grateful to hear from our clients. Luckily we always save all photos on our cloud and were able to correct the issue

Ambar · Married on 04/25/2015

The SloMotion booth was the biggest hit at my wedding. Most of my guests spent more time there making silly videos than they did having the gourmet dinner! I absolutely loved it. It will provide not only the funniest videos and pictures, but great blackmail for years to come. This is definitely worth the investment. The staff was very professional and handled all the detaila exactly as promised.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Fotoboyz Events's reply:

The Slo Motion booth is one of our favorite new booths so much fun. Glad you and your guests enjoyed it!

Lauren · Married on 02/28/2015

Fotoboyz was fabulous!! Mike and Phil were so helpful and extremely friendly throughout the entire process.We ended up doing a slow motion photo-booth and it was a HUGE hit. People could not stop talking about it and sharing their videos. The best part is we received a copy of all the images and videos right after our wedding. Thanks so much for helping make our wedding day such a fun night!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Fotoboyz Events's reply:

Wow Thanks so much your wedding was amazing the Flagler Museum is so classy and elegant. Your friends and family took to the SloMotion booth so quickly their videos were HILARIOUS! Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

I have used Fotoboyz twice this year. Once in Palm Beach again in Ponte Vedra Beach - they do a fabulous job. Arrive on time - set up quickly - have an amazing array of fun props.

Phil Wexler and his crew are amazing! The Photo Booth was a huge hit with our wedding guests! The colorful hat display kept guests coming back and having fun with crazy pics! We also love the scrap book and all the great comments from guests. PLUS we have the flash drive with all the great photo booth memories preserved for us which surprisingly came very quickly after the wedding. Also response time to emails was excellent and the price was competitive. We would HIGHLY recommend Fotoboyz for your next event!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Fotoboyz Events's reply:

We aim to please! Our goal is to make the fun memories and be the thing all your friends are talking about monday morning.
  • W

wendy · event on: 05/26/2014

What fun! Our son's Bar Mitzvah was one of the very last of this season and we were looking for something unique that hadn't been done before and the FotoBoyz had it! We rented their super booth - only one couple at our event had seen it before and had told us about how fun an experience this booth was. The photos of our guests are hilarious! Everyone enjoyed it and we were given the images on a disk to have and share, which was a real bonus! The staff was very pleasant, creative and attentive - from the sales, to the art department, to the people running the booth - everyone was friendly and helpful and delightful. They went out of their way to make sure we were happy in every way and we appreciated that very much. Our son really liked the booth too and was also happy to have a new type of photo booth at his celebration. I would highly recommend the Fotoboyz!

Jaime · Married on 02/01/2014

Is there a ten star rating??? Phil and everyone at FOTOBOYZ are amazing!!! They arrived early and even stayed late. Having our photo booth there for our guest to take away that memory and for us to keep a copy was sensational. Our photographers did not stay through the entire reception and they missed a lot of the fun later in the evening. Our active photo booth and video messages caught the joy and a ton of laughs from our friends and family.

I've also utilized fotoboyz for several of my corporate events at PGA National Resort. Their professionalism with our clients is impeccable and really served as a great ice breaker. Plus the attendees get a wonderful momento of the event they just attended.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Fotoboyz Events's reply:

Thanks Jaime! We live to hear such nice things about us. It is so much better coming from an actual client. What better way for people to hear what the Fotoboyz are all about. Thanks again.

Gina · Married on 11/03/2013

Awesome! A must have! My guests LOVED it and it was so much fun. Great memories!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Fotoboyz Events's reply:

Great to hear we added to your special day!

sonide · Married on 07/28/2013

Fotoboys made my wedding memorable. Randy Was awesome the guests loved his energy They had fun taking the pictures and the photobooth itself was amazing. I would definitely use them and refer them to friends.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Fotoboyz Events's reply:

We will make sure Randy hears about your comments! We LOVE referrals and will work super hard to do just as good a job at your friends wedding.
  • User2920059 · 2+ years ago

The Fotoboyz were awesome! Everyone had a great time, and we have a great album of memories. Josh and Josh were great to work with.

Only thing possibly negative i would say is that there weren't enough pages in the book (easily fixed. i can buy my own and glue photos), but i won't have folks comments. And we also found one page had only one photo on it and a HUGE signature. A waste, in our our eyes. Maybe something to be watched and guided at future events.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Fotoboyz Events's reply:

Thanks for the feedback and for letting us be apart of your big day. We will let Josh know that you thought he went the extra mile. We will make sure to have extra pages on hand for all future weddings.

Fotoboyz photo booth was by far the biggest hit at the wedding! Phil showed up on time, prepared quickly, and entertained our guests. The line was moving quickly and never ceased! Highly reccomend, ask for Phil!

debra · Married on 04/19/2013

We had a great time with the photo booth :) We selected the KING movie style photo booth which allowed for video messages. Everyone had a great time posing for pictures and leaving videos. At the end of the night they gave us a scrapbook with everyones pictures and a message that they wrote. It only took about a week for them to send the DVD out to us with all the pics and video messages. We had a great experience using Fotoboyz and would use them again.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Fotoboyz Events's reply:

Glad you guys enjoyed our booth! The Video Messaging is a super fun feature. Some of our newest booths also have an I-Pad station right outside for instant upload to face book, email and twitter! Hope to see you guys at your next event. BTW all referrals receive $50 gift certificate for the client and a discount for the friend booking with us!!

debra · Married on 04/19/2013

We LOVED the photobooth rental we had :) We selected the KING movie style booth, which allowed guests to leave a video message. Everyone had a great time taking pics and leaving videos. The attendants were awesome, giving guests props to use for their pics. At the end of the night they gave us a scrapbook which had a copy of everyones photo strip and a message that they left for us. A short time after the wedding they mailed us a DVD with all the pictures and video messages. I would def recommend Fotoboyz if you are looking for a photobooth for your event.

Carlos · Married on 03/02/2013

Absolutely wonderful!, all my guests from every age group were absolutely stunned on how much fun they had in the photo booth. My bride and I enjoyed it from beginning to end. The photo booth operator Jose was extremely professional. In fact at the end of the night he provided us with a very sturdy, decorative binder containing all of our guests photo strips. Although my wife and I are suffering from strep throat just a day later we enjoyed this booth to the fullest! And recommend it highly!

Sent on 03/04/2013

Fotoboyz Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It is always great when our team members are recognized for going the extra mile. We have already congratulated and rewarded Jose for his excellence. Again thank you for taking the Time to write us. Ps Feel better . Was it strep or did you guys lose your voices from laughing and screaming at the party. (haha)
  • O

Octavio · Married on 02/02/2013

It was about a week before our Big Day, and we were calling around South Florida since we had some monies left over, every other photobooth vendor was either booked or charging some obscene rates for last minute. The staff at Fotoboyz were great, they worked with our budget and sitting here watching the photos/videos from the booth made it all worthwhile!!!!!!

• O

Orestes · event on: 12/12/2012

Amazing experience from start to finish. I highly recommend FOTOBOYZ services.

Pat · Married on 01/13/2013

Ask for Michael..He was the nice gentlemen who helped us. The photo booth was a Suprise for my daughters wedding. Michael was so patient and kind. The attendant at our event was dressed respectively and helped all the guests. I referred this company many times over. Great idea for a wedding favor.

Marie · Married on 01/04/2013

The crew was wonderful (Misty) for my daughter's sweet 16 party at the Delray golf club.I lke the back trop greenscreen method. It was lots of fun.Thanks guys!

Ana · Married on 12/23/2012

I have to thank Philip and the Fotoboyz for making my daughters bat mitzvah sensational.
    The Photo Booth attendant was so sweet. All the girls fell in love with Randy. The green screen photos were also a hit. Thank you for taking out the time to match the backgrounds with our theme. Once I have the date for Jordan's party we will book you ASAP.

Seth · Married on 12/21/2012

These guys did an amazing job. I don't often recommend people but the photo booth was the hit of the party.