Forum Conference and Events Center Reviews

51 | Fishers, IN

51 Reviews for Forum Conference and Events Center

51 Forum Conference and Events Center Reviews

Katelyn · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing venue, and Kalissa was the best. Highly recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Our wedding reception at the Forum Conference Center was beautiful! They were so flexible with allowing us to do things the way we wanted it done and were there to assist when we asked them to. Not only were the people there helpful, but the space itself was perfect for accommodating our large families. The gold chandelier fit in perfectly with our decorations! I was very pleased with everything at the Forum and have absolutely no complaints. Plus their price is so reasonable and location is great!

Lesley · Married on 07/23/2017

FORUM Venue was amazing! The space in that place is great for big weddings. Not to mention working with Kalissa was awesome. She was so responsive and helpful throughout the process and did a great job with placing our reception decor we provided. Definitely recommend FORUM Conference and Event Center.

kari · Married on 07/22/2017

Very professional and helpful! Beautiful venue

Vashni · Married on 06/17/2017

The staff at forum went above and beyond to meet my needs . If you are a bride looking for a venue this is the place for you .

Brittany · Married on 04/22/2017

The Forum was the perfect place to have our reception. They were extremely flexible with our plans and helped create. Beautiful night. The staff coordinated with all our vendors and made it very easy for my husband and me. I highly recommend the forum not only for a wedding but for any function.

Katie · Married on 02/04/2017

The staff was very friendly and always willing to help. We changed multiple things within the last the few weeks. Every time they were helpful gave their opinions and gave us a new quote for anything we added. They allowed us to bring stuff in a week in advance gave us a trial of what it would look like and set everything up. Would recommend to anyone and everyone they made it easy for us on the biggest day of lives.

Alisa · Married on 10/23/2016

Overall we had a great experience with Forum Conf & Events. We hit a few snags along the way but they were able to help us and get back to where we needed to be. Friendly staff!

Athena · Married on 07/23/2016

This was by far the best venue that we could have chosen for our wedding ceremony and reception! They were incredibly flexible with us on many design/layout options that we opted for and were very easy to work with! I gave many different directions of how I wanted certain things to be set up at different times within the evening and everything was done beautifully and seamlessly! One big factor for us in choosing this venue was the fact that we had particular bartenders that we wanted to use at our wedding and their flexibility of allowing us to bring in a separate liquor caterer outside of our food caterer was a huge perk for us! The venue is absolutely beautiful and we still continue to hear our guests talk about how great the night was and how beautiful the set up was. We will definitely use this venue for any other future big events we may need them for and will absolutely refer anyone to them! Sarah was awesome to work with and does an incredible job at making sure everything runs smoothly to create the most stress free, amazing day!

Destini · Married on 06/25/2016

We had our reception a the Forum Conference and Event Center and the staff was a real pleasure to work with! After looking at other venues online, Forum seemed to be most accommodating providing the elegance we wanted and a price that wasn't too overboard. I have told many people about Forum already for their events. If you use this place you will not be sorry!

Morgan · Married on 03/05/2016

Our wedding on March 5, 2016 was everything I had hoped for and more. We were so happy with our decision to have the wedding and reception at the Forum. Everything was SO beautiful and everyone is still talking about it!!! Working with Sarah was such a pleasure! She was wonderful to talk to, bounce ideas off of, get her suggestions from all of her experience, she was so patient with all of our questions, etc. She truly cared about my vision and making my day special for me and my husband! We were so lucky to have her. The Forum was a fabulous selection. I am a very contemporary bride and I loved the grey brick throughout the building. The Forum is very flexible with very few restrictions so it was easy to execute my vision of an elegant, contemporary experience for my guests. Sarah helped us with vendor selection especially focused on what I wanted and our budget. I had originally wanted a venue downtown, but the value the Forum offered was too good to pass up and it ended up exceeding my expectations in every way. My mom and I did all of the wedding planning, so Sarah was instrumental in helping us ensure everything was perfect. Thank you so much!! I would recommend the Forum to any bride and groom.

Heather · Married on 09/26/2015

The entire staff ensured our reception went off without a hitch. For months they were in constant contact with us. Sarah Sparks is extremely professional and easy to get along with. The venue was beautiful and the night was perfect!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Forum Conference and Events Center's reply:

Thank you for your kind words - we really loved hosting your wedding!

We absolutely loved having our wedding reception at the Forum. We planned our wedding in only 2 months and working with Sarah at the venue was an absolute joy. She helped so much in working with our vendors and even helping with recommendations and such that I do not know how we would have pulled it off without her! Also, the Forum has a flexible catering policy which is a huge factor we didn't realize when we first were planning our wedding. The ability to select your own caterer and not have to use a specific caterer was a huge selling point for us. All in all the venue was gorgeous, cost effective, and easy to work with!

Really nice and clean place. Very friendly.

Jordan · Married on 06/21/2014

Amanda and Kayla made the process of wedding planning extremely easy. They were very helpful finding vendors for catering, musicians, flowers, etc. They were open and flexible for meetings, set up times, and very hands on the day of the wedding. The facility was gorgeous and the mancave/bridal suite were great additions to our day. I would recommend this vendor to every friend.

Nancy · Married on 06/14/2014

The Forum was a beautiful venue! It was perfect for a wedding with 240 guests. Amanda and Kayla were great to work with. They offered great suggestions and were very flexible with any last minute changes. The room looked beautiful with the gorgeous chandelier and the up lighting on the walls! We had the perfect day with many thanks to Amanda and Kayla!!

Kayla · Married on 06/07/2014

We loved everything about this venue! The people were awesome to work with and were VERY helpful! Everything is very beautiful in this venue and the staff is very accommodating. We would certainly recommend this venue to others! We were a little bummed to not see pictures of out wedding on the Facebook page. We loved looking at all the pictures on there while we were planning and we saw the wedding on there for the weekends after us, but not ours. ;(

Alyssa · Married on 04/05/2014

I could not have asked for a better venue! The space is absolutely stunning; very crisp and elegant. The staff is wonderful and so accommodating. Their flexibility is wonderful and they truly are there for you. Whether it be answering questions, replying to emails promptly, showing me the venue more times than 1, taking care of us on our big day or just simply saying "It will be beautiful," every aspect was more than we could have imagined. The ease to get to the location was great as well. With all of our guests coming from out of state, we needed something conveniently located and this was just that. I would recommend this venue to anyone any day of the week!

Dane · Married on 03/15/2014

Amanda was great to work with and orchestrated where we needed to be. She was comfortable working with the bride, groom, and our families and gave us a sense of comfort when things got stressful. We'd recommend the Forum Conference Center to anyone for a wedding.

Alexandra · Married on 12/31/2013

Amanda and the entire Forum Conference and Event Center staff were a dream to work with. The venue was beautiful, the staff was amazing and the value is tremendous. We would DEFINITELY host another event at Forum!!! Could not have been a more perfect night!!!

• Cami

Cami · Married on 11/23/2013

I love Amanda! She was so insightful and helpful throughout the entire planning process. If I could have a wedding every year just to plan with her I would (consider it)! I would highly recommend Forum Conference Center to anyone.

Julie · Married on 09/14/2013

Picking the Forum Conference Center for our wedding was the best decision my now husband and I made throughout our wedding planning experience. Our wedding turned out beautiful and everything I wanted in a wedding. We explored numerous other venues but nothing compared to the Forum. The staff was hands down the easiest and most wonderful group of people to work with. We mostly worked with Amanda while we were planning and she was terrific. I even had a hair stylist not show up the day of my wedding and Amanda didn't hesitate...she picked up a curling iron and started curling my bridesmaids' hair. That alone brought years to my eyes. Weddings are so stressful and when you know that the staff at the venue truly want this special day to be one of the best days of your life, the stress fades away.
    I will be recommending the Forum to every couple that is engaged. I hope every girl's dream of their wedding comes true, and mine would not have come true without the Forum and their staff.

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2013

Amanda at the Forum was so incredibly awesome to work with! She was so helpful, offered plenty of suggestions and advice, and did everything she could to make our wedding day perfect. She was just so flexible and readily available. The space was great and was perfect for the crowd of nearly 200 that we had. There was plenty of room for all the people on our dance floor, or to spread out around the room, without the space feeling crowded. Our day was amazing and I wish I could do it all over again!! Thanks so much to the Forum and Amanda!

The Forum Conference Center was a wonderful place for a wedding. The venue is beautiful. Amanda is really easy to work with and provides great suggestions from her knowledge of event planning. Everything turned out better than we even expected.

Patricia · Married on 08/10/2013

Amanda was amazing to work with. She was as accommodating as possible and relieved much of the stress that could be associated with coordinating the event venue with all of the vendors. She went over and above to make the wedding a pleasant memory.