51 Reviews for Forum Conference and Events Center

Indoor (5)
Lighting/Sound (3)
Linens (3)
50 Forum Conference and Events Center Reviews

Amazing venue, and Kalissa was the best. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Perfect location for our wedding reception! Great value for the money, all of the help we received was amazing, and they were there to answer any and all questions we had (not just about the reception)!

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Lighting/Sound, Indoor

Everything was great! I just wish we had more time to come in and get ready the day of the wedding

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding reception at the Forum Conference Center was beautiful! They were so flexible with allowing us to do things the way we wanted it done and were there to assist when we asked them to. Not only were the people there helpful, but the space itself was perfect for accommodating our large families. The gold chandelier fit in perfectly with our decorations! I was very pleased with everything at the Forum and have absolutely no complaints. Plus their price is so reasonable and location is great!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

FORUM Venue was amazing! The space in that place is great for big weddings. Not to mention working with Kalissa was awesome. She was so responsive and helpful throughout the process and did a great job with placing our reception decor we provided. Definitely recommend FORUM Conference and Event Center.

Profile Picture Lesley, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very professional and helpful! Beautiful venue

Profile Picture kari, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The team was very personable and allowed me to execute my vision for my perfect reception. The accessibility to a variety of vendors was perfect for my fiance and I. Our reception got rave reviews.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here and could not have picked a better place. Kalissa helped us so much to make the day move smoothly. She was so attentive to all the details through every step of the process. I don't think many venues have such a hands-on and involved team like Kalissa was for us! The space was so open and beautiful, the chandelier was gorgeous, and the audio system rocked! Everything was gorgeous and amazing and for the price, we were over the moon! Thank you Forum and Kalissa for the perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Priya, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The staff at forum went above and beyond to meet my needs . If you are a bride looking for a venue this is the place for you .

Profile Picture Vashni, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely love this location, proximity to restaurants and hotels and overall how lovely it was for photos and the set up for the ceremony and reception. This location has worked with many vendors and is very helpful when the wedding place and vendors have already worked together so they know what they can and cant do and how things work. They made my wedding day more than I could have even imagined. It looked amazing and beautiful and the crew was attentive and made sure that we had what we needed.

Some advise that I would give is they are a really good venue and ceremony place to work with. However if you have a certain rehearsal time frame in mind just know that it may not happen and you will have to adjust. Unlike a church they may have an event that will interfere and since you aren't paying for the hour of rehearsal time it may get moved or adjusted to a time that doesn't really work for you. Also be sure to go over every detail including the time frame that you have booked with them since it does start with a certain duration. Lastly, if you start with a certain person and realize that they may not be responding to your emails that may have left the company and you may need to reach out on your own to figure out who your new person is. I still received a great person in the end but the transition was not as smooth as I would have liked it to be. Overall it was soo lovely and an absolutely wonderful wedding and day overall.

Profile Picture Jordan , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The Forum was the perfect place to have our reception. They were extremely flexible with our plans and helped create. Beautiful night. The staff coordinated with all our vendors and made it very easy for my husband and me. I highly recommend the forum not only for a wedding but for any function.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The staff was very friendly and always willing to help. We changed multiple things within the last the few weeks. Every time they were helpful gave their opinions and gave us a new quote for anything we added. They allowed us to bring stuff in a week in advance gave us a trial of what it would look like and set everything up. Would recommend to anyone and everyone they made it easy for us on the biggest day of lives.

Profile Picture Katie , 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Overall we had a great experience with Forum Conf & Events. We hit a few snags along the way but they were able to help us and get back to where we needed to be. Friendly staff!

Profile Picture Alisa, 10/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Forum was the best venue we looked into using for the wedding. It was a blank space that we could make our own and really create our vision. Sarah and her staff are the nicest, most flexible, and helpful women around! They get to know you as a couple and that makes the experience that much more special. They let us use our own caterer and we got the whole space (and weekend) to ourselves. If I ever needed a space for an event, Forum would be my #1.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This venue is the hidden gem in Fishers! Great value and team!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was by far the best venue that we could have chosen for our wedding ceremony and reception! They were incredibly flexible with us on many design/layout options that we opted for and were very easy to work with! I gave many different directions of how I wanted certain things to be set up at different times within the evening and everything was done beautifully and seamlessly! One big factor for us in choosing this venue was the fact that we had particular bartenders that we wanted to use at our wedding and their flexibility of allowing us to bring in a separate liquor caterer outside of our food caterer was a huge perk for us! The venue is absolutely beautiful and we still continue to hear our guests talk about how great the night was and how beautiful the set up was. We will definitely use this venue for any other future big events we may need them for and will absolutely refer anyone to them! Sarah was awesome to work with and does an incredible job at making sure everything runs smoothly to create the most stress free, amazing day!

Profile Picture Athena, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Lighting/Sound, Linens, Indoor
4.1

This was a great venue! The space is very easy to make your own.

Profile Picture User7116094, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our reception a the Forum Conference and Event Center and the staff was a real pleasure to work with! After looking at other venues online, Forum seemed to be most accommodating providing the elegance we wanted and a price that wasn't too overboard. I have told many people about Forum already for their events. If you use this place you will not be sorry!

Profile Picture Destini, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Lighting/Sound

The Forum was awesome to work with. They were very accommodating . Staff is very professional. The catering services they offer are great. Highly recommend Your Budget Catering.

Profile Picture User6860529, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Indoor
4.3

Working with Paige, as our wedding coordinator, really helped us with the details and keeping things running smoothly before and during the event. We are very happy with the venue and the hands on attention.

Profile Picture Christopher, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding on March 5, 2016 was everything I had hoped for and more. We were so happy with our decision to have the wedding and reception at the Forum. Everything was SO beautiful and everyone is still talking about it!!! Working with Sarah was such a pleasure! She was wonderful to talk to, bounce ideas off of, get her suggestions from all of her experience, she was so patient with all of our questions, etc. She truly cared about my vision and making my day special for me and my husband! We were so lucky to have her. The Forum was a fabulous selection. I am a very contemporary bride and I loved the grey brick throughout the building. The Forum is very flexible with very few restrictions so it was easy to execute my vision of an elegant, contemporary experience for my guests. Sarah helped us with vendor selection especially focused on what I wanted and our budget. I had originally wanted a venue downtown, but the value the Forum offered was too good to pass up and it ended up exceeding my expectations in every way. My mom and I did all of the wedding planning, so Sarah was instrumental in helping us ensure everything was perfect. Thank you so much!! I would recommend the Forum to any bride and groom.

Profile Picture Morgan, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The quality of service was awesome. They let us store our decorations the day before we set up, and even though there was a New Year's event the day before ours the maintenance man worked through the night to make sure the venue was ready when we set up the next day. The coordinators are very responsive with email and have great availability when setting up times to see the venue or discuss plans. We only had issues when it came to documents from our caterer (We used an outside caterer) but after doing some research on the DOH website we were able to get our caterer approved. We had an off-season reception so the value was great! This is one of the only good quality, clean, and modern venues in Indianapolis at a good price that holds over 200 people and allows outside catering. The venue was also very flexible with our plans and let us do what ever we needed as long as it did not break any of there few requirements/rules. If I could make the decision again I would chose this venue again and again for my wedding.

Profile Picture Maria, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor

The entire staff ensured our reception went off without a hitch. For months they were in constant contact with us. Sarah Sparks is extremely professional and easy to get along with. The venue was beautiful and the night was perfect!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Heather, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved the amount of space we had to work with, as well as the beauty of the building. If we could choose to have our wedding again, we would definitely do it at Forum. Our only regrets are not having enough time to decorate and rehearse within a 4 hour time span, not knowing all of the extra charges beforehand, and having a difficult time getting an out-of-state caterer approved. Other than that, we are very satisfied with everything else.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Forum provided the services and assistance we needed to accomodate all of our friends and family, enjoy our dinner and dancing, and celebrate our special day. It was also only 5 min away from our ceremony site! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User5221654, 2+ years ago, 1 Review