FORUM Events Center Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Danny O. Married on 08/28/2021

The Forum and the staff there were absolutely incredible! We had nothing but a positive experience there and our wedding was exactly what we wanted!

Julie was amazing, we loved working with her! She truly is a gem and we know our wedding would not have been as successful as it was without her!
    Ra'chawn M. Married on 07/24/2021

Beautiful!!!

The Forum Events Center was nothing short of amazing! Julianne and her team were so professional leading up to the event. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who wants a painless experience.!!!
  • Bianca
    Bianca M. Married on 07/24/2021

A Wonderful Venue

The staff was AMAZING! Very professional and very quick with email responding and calls. My wedding reception was absolutely breathtaking and everything I wanted. I would recommend this venue to EVERYBODY
    Pete A. Married on 06/23/2021

Best Venue

Fantastic service, wonderful ballroom, near fishers square with lots to do and eat, Julianne was the best, you can pay with a credit card to get points unlike other vendors which was really nice, and overall great environment!
    Rich Married on 06/18/2021

Great value

Really helped us out of a bind due to need to change venues. Excellent value and service.
    Sammy Married on 06/12/2021

Perfect Wedding Venue!

This venue is perfect for any wedding. The work they do is amazing & anything you are looking for they can bring to life! I felt relaxed on my wedding day & it was more than I could imagine. Julianne was AMAZING!!! I highly recommend this venue!!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie N. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing venue

FORUM was an amazing place to have our wedding reception! Julianne, our coordinator, was easy to work with, very responsive and timely, and just overall a great person. We absolutely loved the big open space that FORUM provides, and the venue is beautiful itself. We started planning our wedding before COVID, so having this big open space was definitely a bonus for helping us follow social distancing guidelines and for the safety of our guests. FORUM was easy to work with from start to finish and clearly communicated with us when some expectations had changed with COVID. As me and my husband were on a bit of a budget, we were able to bring in our own decorations/centerpieces - a plus was that FORUM set up everything for us, which was amazing! We had an absolute blast celebrating our wedding here and would have it here again in a heartbeat! We can't thank FORUM and Julianne enough for thinking of everything going into our wedding and helping us make it the best day possible!
  • Deonté
    Deonté S. Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing Experience

I wish I could put into words how amazing Annie then the transition into Julianne was!! I have no complaints!!! AT ALL!!!!
  • Carly
    Carly N. Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing working with Forum

We had the best experience working with Juli at the Forum, especially during these crazy times! She was incredibly responsive, and made tons of last minute changes to accommodate us. She had a great attitude about everything, and stayed for the entire wedding to make sure everything went perfectly! We loved working with her!
  • Christine
    Christine D. Married on 02/11/2019

Great Venue !!!!!

The venue itself was perfect. The location is great and we were able to get just the look we wanted. It was the perfect size. The venue is easy for any older guests you have. The courtyard was beautiful.

The staff was very professional and very easy to work with on every detail. They made the numerous details that come with a wedding easy to navigate. They were always quick to respond to any questions. (This was not the case with all vendors) Also, they were a wealth of knowledge regarding several other aspects of the wedding. Every recommendation was spot on. They were extremely professional and helped us plan a perfect day. I cannot say enough great things about them.
    Elise Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Venue!!

The FORUM is a great, convenient place to have your dream wedding. The staff can completely transform the event space to fit any style/theme. My husband and I are so happy we decided to have our special day here!
    Caity F. Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Experience

Planning with Forum was smooth and easy from start to finish, which in our case was a 2 year process. The coordinators are very good at communicating and making sure your vision is brought to life. Our wedding day went exactly as we saw it in our minds and we are so happy we chose this venue!
    Katelyn Married on 06/16/2018
    Amazing venue, and Kalissa was the best. Highly recommend!
    Stephanie Married on 08/26/2017
    Our wedding reception at the Forum Conference Center was beautiful! They were so flexible with allowing us to do things the way we wanted it done and were there to assist when we asked them to. Not only were the people there helpful, but the space itself was perfect for accommodating our large families. The gold chandelier fit in perfectly with our decorations! I was very pleased with everything at the Forum and have absolutely no complaints. Plus their price is so reasonable and location is great!
    Lesley Married on 07/23/2017
    FORUM Venue was amazing! The space in that place is great for big weddings. Not to mention working with Kalissa was awesome. She was so responsive and helpful throughout the process and did a great job with placing our reception decor we provided. Definitely recommend FORUM Conference and Event Center.
    Kari Married on 07/22/2017
    Very professional and helpful! Beautiful venue
    Vashni Married on 06/17/2017
    The staff at forum went above and beyond to meet my needs . If you are a bride looking for a venue this is the place for you .
    Brittany Married on 04/22/2017
    The Forum was the perfect place to have our reception. They were extremely flexible with our plans and helped create. Beautiful night. The staff coordinated with all our vendors and made it very easy for my husband and me. I highly recommend the forum not only for a wedding but for any function.
    Katie Married on 02/04/2017
    The staff was very friendly and always willing to help. We changed multiple things within the last the few weeks. Every time they were helpful gave their opinions and gave us a new quote for anything we added. They allowed us to bring stuff in a week in advance gave us a trial of what it would look like and set everything up. Would recommend to anyone and everyone they made it easy for us on the biggest day of lives.
    Alisa Married on 10/23/2016
    Overall we had a great experience with Forum Conf & Events. We hit a few snags along the way but they were able to help us and get back to where we needed to be. Friendly staff!
    Athena Married on 07/23/2016
    This was by far the best venue that we could have chosen for our wedding ceremony and reception! They were incredibly flexible with us on many design/layout options that we opted for and were very easy to work with! I gave many different directions of how I wanted certain things to be set up at different times within the evening and everything was done beautifully and seamlessly! One big factor for us in choosing this venue was the fact that we had particular bartenders that we wanted to use at our wedding and their flexibility of allowing us to bring in a separate liquor caterer outside of our food caterer was a huge perk for us! The venue is absolutely beautiful and we still continue to hear our guests talk about how great the night was and how beautiful the set up was. We will definitely use this venue for any other future big events we may need them for and will absolutely refer anyone to them! Sarah was awesome to work with and does an incredible job at making sure everything runs smoothly to create the most stress free, amazing day!
    Destini Married on 06/25/2016
    We had our reception a the Forum Conference and Event Center and the staff was a real pleasure to work with! After looking at other venues online, Forum seemed to be most accommodating providing the elegance we wanted and a price that wasn't too overboard. I have told many people about Forum already for their events. If you use this place you will not be sorry!
    Morgan Married on 03/05/2016
    Our wedding on March 5, 2016 was everything I had hoped for and more. We were so happy with our decision to have the wedding and reception at the Forum. Everything was SO beautiful and everyone is still talking about it!!! Working with Sarah was such a pleasure! She was wonderful to talk to, bounce ideas off of, get her suggestions from all of her experience, she was so patient with all of our questions, etc. She truly cared about my vision and making my day special for me and my husband! We were so lucky to have her. The Forum was a fabulous selection. I am a very contemporary bride and I loved the grey brick throughout the building. The Forum is very flexible with very few restrictions so it was easy to execute my vision of an elegant, contemporary experience for my guests. Sarah helped us with vendor selection especially focused on what I wanted and our budget. I had originally wanted a venue downtown, but the value the Forum offered was too good to pass up and it ended up exceeding my expectations in every way. My mom and I did all of the wedding planning, so Sarah was instrumental in helping us ensure everything was perfect. Thank you so much!! I would recommend the Forum to any bride and groom.
    Heather Married on 09/26/2015
    The entire staff ensured our reception went off without a hitch. For months they were in constant contact with us. Sarah Sparks is extremely professional and easy to get along with. The venue was beautiful and the night was perfect!

FORUM Events Center's reply:

Thank you for your kind words - we really loved hosting your wedding!
  • User2036925 2+ years ago
    We absolutely loved having our wedding reception at the Forum. We planned our wedding in only 2 months and working with Sarah at the venue was an absolute joy. She helped so much in working with our vendors and even helping with recommendations and such that I do not know how we would have pulled it off without her! Also, the Forum has a flexible catering policy which is a huge factor we didn't realize when we first were planning our wedding. The ability to select your own caterer and not have to use a specific caterer was a huge selling point for us. All in all the venue was gorgeous, cost effective, and easy to work with!