fortyONE films Reviews

28 | Tinley Park, IL

28 Reviews for fortyONE films

Brittany · Married on 04/16/2016

Vanessa and her crew were so fun and easy to work with. The weeks leading up to the wedding were a breeze with Vanessa maintaining contact with any questions she had or clarifications she needed. The day of filming went so smoothly all my videos -highlight and full length- were amazing. These guys kept me laughing and smiling all day- I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 08/30/2016

3.5

Forty One Films did a great job with our wedding. We happened to get married on a day in April when it rained, it snowed and it was extremely windy all while we still wanted to get photos and video outside. Forty One Films was great to work with! I would recommend them again.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Camilla · Married on 09/05/2015

3.5

Working with Vanessa and her husband on our wedding day was a great pleasure. They were professional, considerate, and worked well with the photographer. They really captured some amazing shots that they included both in the highlight video in our package and in the final long version. Because we had a very short ceremony, the 60 min complete version of our video was made up of about 30 mins of just dancing at the end, which gets kind of old. I'm not sure how I would have suggested this be remedied, but I would have appreciated the opportunity to have a discussion about it at the very least.

Additionally, we provided some song choices for said "reception dancing" portion of the video, and a couple were not included and some songs that were included were actually songs that my husband and I discussed and decided we definitely did not want in the video. Again, I recognize that some artistic license is likely in a situation like this, but I also would have appreciated the chance to discuss it. By the time we actually watched the video and I e-mailed back, there was no chance to change the songs that we didn't like. I was kind of bummed about that fact, but overall I'm pleased with the work and would recommend fortyone films to a friend, albeit with the caveat that they should make sure they discuss ahead of time any concerns they think may arise.

Sent on 01/27/2016