fortyONE films Reviews

28 | Lincolnwood, IL

28 Reviews for fortyONE films

A · Married on 11/11/2017

Vanessa and Helio at fortyONE films were incredible to work with. They were very laid back, easy to work with, and did a phenomenal job capturing our special day! We have received so many compliments on our wedding highlight video. We would highly recommend fortyONE films.

Leah · Married on 10/20/2017

Vanessa and her husband Helio are not only the sweetest people, but SO good at what they do! We couldn’t have asked for better videographers to capture our day. Our wedding highlight video is so beautiful (I've already watched it 10+ times in the one day we've had it, tears included). They captured so many moments where I didn't even realize they were there. Do yourself a favor and hire FortyOne Films -- you will not be disappointed!

Christa · Married on 07/15/2017

We can not give FortyOne Films enough praise for their beautiful work capturing our wedding day. From the moment we saw Vanessa and Helio's vidoes we knew we had to have them! Then when I spoke to Vanessa on the phone I was put at such ease. She is genuine, kind, and beyond talented! When our day finally arrived they were absolutely wonderful to work with. The entire bridal party immediately fell in love with this husband, wife duo! We had no doubt in our minds that the final product would be everything we wanted and more. Vanessa was in constant communication with us, from helping us select music, to updating us on her progress we were never left wondering about our wedding video. The final product was stunning! FortyONE Films captured every detail in the most beautiful way. It is something we will truly cherish forever and ever!

Aisha · Married on 03/04/2017

I originally waited to write this review because I wanted to be sure that I did Vanessa and Helio justice and gave fortyONE films the credit that they deserved, however I feel like I still won't even come close to expressing how grateful I am that my husband and I booked them as our videographers for our wedding. Saying that fortyONE films is the best in the business is an understatement. After extensively researching over 20 (yes, you read that correctly) videography companies in the Chicago area, I knew I had hit gold when I interviewed Vanessa and then booked her shortly after. She was so easy to talk to and was so responsive, accommodating, and super helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. I stalked their social media channels like a hawk, falling more in love with each and every highlight video that they published. Then, our wedding day arrived and they completely blew our expectations out of the water—Vanessa and Helio showed up at our hotel the day of the wedding and went right to work. Their professionalism and expertise are top notch, and the best part is they make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera—The whole day went by and I hardly even knew they were there. To top it off, they are amazing people doing what they love, and my husband and I are honored to be a part of the fortyONE films family.

• FMR

Caity · Married on 10/15/2016

We used fortyONE films for our wedding and are so grateful that we found them on WeddingWire! We tossed around the idea of using a videographer for awhile, and finally decided we needed to have one after seeing some of fortyONE films highlight videos on Facebook. Vanessa and her husband Ace are such sweet, fun, and professional videographers. We had two photographers along with fortyONE, so it got a little crowded but they did a great job working with the photographers to make sure they all got the big shots. Ace had some great ideas for shots and we are so excited to get the film back after seeing a quick clip on his camera. My husband and I would both recommend fortyONE films for your wedding. Trust me, you'll be happy with your decision!

Alexis · Married on 10/01/2016

Vanessa and Helio at Fortyone Films were both amazing to work with. They captured so many special moments and put together a fantastic Highlight Video for us. We have already received so many compliments on it, and it is such a great keepsake! They also had a lot of great ideas of what to capture on film to create awesome footage for our highlight video. They are so talented, professional, and their work is amazing! My husband and I cannot wait to get all our final footage! Thank you!!

Sammy · Married on 08/20/2016

We knew we wanted to a videographer for our wedding and probably met with 3-4 other ones before booking with fortyONE films. Their work speaks for itself (of course) but also just as important, Vanessa and Helio are fun and great with guests! They arrived a little earlier than they were expected to (which was appreciated, of course) and jumped right in. They captured details and extra footage that I would've never even thought of. Those extra touches made the video that much better! I love that we didn't need to give them direction--they are true professionals!

They were so quick to get us the Highlight video (we were able to see it while we were still on our honeymoon), too. Nothing but compliments all around. You NEED to book with fortyONE films!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2016

These two are amazing!! They were so great to work with, and their work is truly phenomenal. We couldn't be happier with having them document our big day!

Kayla · Married on 05/28/2016

fortyONE did an amazing job videoing my ceremony! The video is better than what I thought it would be! They went the extra step in making sure the video was ready in time to show at our second reception less than a month later!

Brittney · Married on 05/07/2016

Awesome for destination weddings, they did a wonderful job for my wedding in Jamaica.

Lyne · Married on 10/09/2015

Working with Vanessa and Helio was a great experience, and the video is by far the best keepsake from our wedding. I feel like they were able to capture the emotion and fun of the day. The video quality is excellent, it is true HD. Communication before the wedding was good, but she also communicated throughout the edit process. I could not be happier with the final result. I also loved the highlight video to share with friends and family. Honestly, the day went by so fast, and to be able to look back and re-live the day is so special.

Jorie · Married on 09/19/2015

I really loved working with fortyONE films! Our wedding highlight video is stunning; Vanessa really captured the essence of our wedding day, showcasing the love and laughter felt by all. I was also really impressed at how many details she was able to capture as well. Watching the video was such a joyous experience because we were able to relive the best day of our lives over and over again. The quality and artistry is stunning! Another huge positive to note is that the team was very respectful of our venue, guests, photographer, and ceremony space. With other videographers, I've seen people block the view of guests or practically interrupt a ceremony, but Vanessa and her staff are very professional. They also are some of the nicest people in the industry! I really enjoyed spending time with them during our wedding day, and I'm super thankful to have booked them for videography!

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

Vanessa and the fortyONE films team were fantastic!! They were very easy to work with, gave us great direction in regards to shots and songs that work well and our video is my favorite keepsake from our wedding! It is able to capture the day, us as a couple and our guests much better than a photograph. I would HIGHLY recommend them for a wedding or event.

Lindsey · Married on 08/08/2015

I couldn't be happier that I decided to work with Vanessa and her husband at fortyONE films. I was teetering on using a videographer but when I found Vanessa the price point and quality of work was so fantastic that I knew I should add this into my budget. They were such a pleasure to have around on our wedding day and added so much value. I am in love with my extended highlight video and my family kept remarking how impressed they were that they never even knew they were video taping.

They aren't in your face with bright lights; they hang to the side capturing wonderful memories that you never knew took place. I can't say enough good things about them. You won't regret your decision to work with them and you'll treasure your video forever.

Sarah · Married on 08/07/2015

I am so grateful to have had to opportunity to have my wedding videographed by such a pleasant, professional and creative team. I felt so comfortable the day of the wedding and could stop to realize how much they cared, rather than just going through the motions. It was so nice to get my highlight video so quick, especially on my honeymoon to enjoy with my husband. The communication during and after the wedding was very thorough and they followed up to ensure everything was to our liking. I still can't believe how lucky we are with the quality of the work, and I made sure to show everyone because I was so proud!

FortyOne Films captured our day beautifully through the most perfect video! Vanessa is very patient, quick to respond to any questions, and really cares to take the time to listen to what you envision for your wedding video. And you can't beat the price for quality work! You won't be disappointed if you choose them to be your videographer!

I would highly recommend fortyOne films to anyone looking for a great wedding videographer. Vanessa and her husband are not only wonderful people to work with, but very talented. We received our highlight video less then a week after the wedding! They were able to capture our beautiful wedding day and we are forever grateful to have video to watch in years to come. Everything about fortyOne films was professional, well-done, and timely. Definitely consider them for your wedding!!

Vanessa responded to my emails promptly and answered all of my questions from the very beginning. The day of my wedding Vanessa and her assistant were on time and were very professional. They are both passionate about their work and it shows! My husband and I are extremely satisfied with the final product. We received many compliments about our wedding highlight video and final edit. Absolutely no complaints about this vendor. Can't wait for our 10 year vow renewal so they can capture that day again!!!

It was a pleasure working with fortyone films. I had such a great experience and I am so happy I decided to go with them. I honestly wasn't going to get a videographer but I am so glad I changed my mind. Fortyone films captured my wedding perfectly and It is something I will be able to relive forever.

They are very professional, punctual, friendly, and organized. The video was great quality and it made me relive the moment. I would definitely recommend FortyONE films for your wedding. They do a phenomenal job!!!

Carlos · Married on 10/18/2014

My wife and I just got married and we had the time of our lives. We had our family and friends arounds and love was in the air. Smiles, tears, hugs, dancing... genuine and unconditional love was in the air and everyone felt and saw it. To be able to capture that in a 3:45 video takes patience, good camera(s), a good eye, professionalism but most importantly, it takes someone who truly loves their craft and knows that this video is more than just film; it's 3:45 of life time memories that can be shared with those who couldn't attend and relived by those who did. I am so glad that FortyOneFilms was a part of our wedding.

elsa · Married on 10/18/2014

FortyOne did brilliant and outstanding job at my Son's and now daughter in law wedding. They went above and beyond to capture the smallest details in which becomes memorable. I could keep on watching the video over and over again. FANTASTIC JOB WELL DONE!!!!

Vanessa and the fortyONE films team were absolutely amazing to work with. She has a natural eye to quickly capture key moments within the day. More importantly, she delivered a high quality video that was beyond my expectations. I couldn't speak more highly of my experience with fortyONE.

Highly recommended!

• O

Owen · Married on 04/09/2016

You should strongly consider booking fortyONE films to cover your wedding ceremony and reception!! I give them my most ringing endorsement, and that is saying something, because I was initially highly-skeptical about the need for video coverage of my own wedding. However, based on the easy, enjoyable experience of working with Vanessa and her crew, the very reasonable price that they require for their services, and the beautiful, tear-inducing, visual works of art that they created for my wife and me to enjoy forever (including a brief highlight video which summarized the magic of the day perfectly), I am now so grateful that my wife convinced me to include the fortyONE films team as part of our wedding! By showing us an exceptional balance of being engaging and fun-loving while also discrete and dedicated, Vanessa and her team made us feel like they were filming a wedding for their own family members, and that made the fortyONE films crew an unforgettable part of the biggest day of our lives.

Chelsie · Married on 06/24/2017

Vanessa and her husband were so great on my wedding day! They worked well with my photographers and got along great with the bridal party! They were professional throughout and really take care in their work. We loved our highlight video and can’t say enough how happy I am with it and compliments I’ve received.