Forrester Farm Reviews

78 | Belmont, MI

78 Reviews for Forrester Farm

Melinda · Married on 07/28/2007

I wanted a nature theme wedding using shades of green, blue and white. The wedding was held at a nature center with the ceremony on the steps of a old log cabin. Forrester Farm captured what I wanted beautifully! The split rail fence along the path to the cabin was decorated with flowers that attracted live butterfiles to the celebration. The cabin was adorned with wreaths symbolizing life, strength and unity and at the end of each aisle a nature-inspired gorgeous bouquet. The reception was held in a restored white barn and lovely moss-covered pots filled with flowers were on each table. Forrestor Farm's unique design and beautiful flowers added the perfect touch and was one the most talked about features at my wedding! Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/26/2009

Megan · Married on 04/29/2017

Ann was a referral from a dear friend of mine. She did a stunning job on my friend's flowers. Therefore, I wanted to see if she would be available to do flowers for my wedding. She did a fantastic job! And was very flexible and even willing to be spontaneous too! She made a flower collar for my service dog Blarney who was the "flower girl" in my wedding. Thanks Ann for making Blarney and I feel beautiful on our special day!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Grace · Married on 10/04/2015

Ann was very sweet to work with and created the bridal bouquet of my dreams. All of the arrangements were beautiful. She created some miniature versions of the guys' boutonnieres for my 10 year old nephew and 4 year old stepson and they were just too adorable. I really felt like I got great value, too!

Sent on 10/20/2015