Forrester Farm Reviews

78 | Belmont, MI

78 Reviews for Forrester Farm

Nan · Married on 07/16/2011

Ann is very approachable and very easy to work with. Forrester Farms is reasonable priced and just a great value.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Stephanie · Married on 07/16/2011

Ann was so sweet and so helpful. She met with us almost a year before my wedding to look at our ceremony site and reception site to get a feel of the atmosphere we were interested in and how we could make everything have the feel we wanted.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Kelsey · Married on 06/10/2011

Ann was so much fun to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted, and my centerpieces and bouquet were gorgeous. My mother and I had a great time getting to know her and appreciated her authenticity.

Sent on 06/16/2011
  • User2111084 · event on: 06/04/2011

Everything is awesome! We would highly recommend you to anybody. Give them our contact info and we will tell how excellent you are.

Sent on 12/10/2011

Alison · Married on 05/28/2011

It was a pleasure working with Ann Forrester. She was very informative and was a pleasure to work with. She worked with me to achieve that I wanted. When she delivered the flowers to me they were beautiful. They were even more beautiful than I could have asked for! I was extremely pleased with her and will recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 07/09/2011

Gigie · Married on 10/24/2010

Ann of Forrester Farm did an amazing job for my wedding bouquet and floral arrangement for wedding ceremony. She's so nice and easy to work with, she knows what exactly I wanted and which arrangement will fit my budget. Her work surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 11/09/2010
  • F

Fran · Married on 10/08/2010

From the moment we meet with Anne she seemed to understand exactly what we were looking for in our wedding flowers. She had a great knowledge of which flowers would give us just the look (Tuscan) we were looking for. She was available any time we had a question and actually went out of her way help us keep the costs within our budget. I can't say enough about her professionalism, but more importantly her creative gift of putting our flowers together.

I would highly recommend her for your events.

Sent on 10/27/2010

Angel · Married on 09/18/2010

Beautiful flowers, all natural, great service

Sent on 10/28/2010

Lauren · Married on 05/22/2010

Ann is such a nice person, she made us feel completely at home and welcome every time we met with her. I came up with an idea for centerpieces, but after talking to her suppliers Ann was told that it wasn’t recommended. She decided to do a trial anyway and sent me pictures of the results. It ended up looking beautiful and worked perfectly. I was so glad Ann was willing to go the extra mile for my wedding! She did an amazing job with all of the flowers, it was beautiful!

Sent on 06/16/2010
  • Z

Margo · Married on 05/22/2010

Ann Forrester of Forrester Farms provided the flowers and table centerpieces for our daughter's May wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased. Ann was wonderful to work with she always took the time to listen to what our daughter wanted for her wedding day. The centerpieces included submerged dyed delphiniums, because of the dying process there was the possibility of them changing the water color. Our daughter really wanted to use these flowers and Ann made sure they would work by testing the flowers again and again to ensure that the centerpieces would be perfect. The night of the wedding the reception tables looked stunning!
    Ann made sure every flower and decor detail was covered to create a beautiful day. Ann was so much fun to work with and everything she did for us was gorgeous! Thank you Ann!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 10/03/2009

Ann came in at the last minute and REALLY helped us out! She made a very stressful situation into an enjoyable one - complete with fresh coffee, homemade scones and a hug :) Her personality is so endearing and exactly what we needed at that time!

Ann listened to our wants and compromises and together we came up with a vision (and a budget). On our wedding day, everything turned out BETTER than we could have imagined! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and we received SO many compliments about the quality and diversity of the chosen blooms and arrangements. Best of all, we were able to come in just a bit under budget...something rarely heard during the planning process.

We would recommend Forrester Farms to any couple looking for an AMAZINGLY creative yet cost conscious florist!

Many thanks!!

Liz & Don

Sent on 03/26/2010

Katey · Married on 09/12/2009

Ann was a pleasure to work with. My wedding flowers were beautiful and exceeded all of my expectations! I didn't have a huge budget to work with for my flowers for the wedding, but Ann was willing to work with me and had several suggestions that fit into my budget. I highly recommend Forrester Farms.

Sent on 12/21/2009

Priscilla · Married on 08/22/2009

Ann was so helpful and a pleasure to work with. She was open to our ideas and had great suggestions of her own. She was super flexible, willing to work within whatever our budget was.

Sent on 12/18/2009

Susan · Married on 08/22/2009

I can only say good things about Forrester Farm. Our flowers were perfect, the service was top notch, the prices incredibly fair and the day went off without a flower hitch.

Sent on 12/18/2009

Patty · Married on 07/10/2009

Working with Ann Forrester on our daughter's wedding in July was like working with family. She listened to what our needs and wants were and offered ideas to fit our budget which was wonderful. We appreciated her flexibility very much and her willingness to go above and beyond what was expected especially on the wedding day when the unexpected always happens. I highly recommend working with Forrester Farms you will be pleasantly delighted!

Sent on 12/19/2009

Heather · Married on 05/16/2009

Ann was wonderful to work with. She helped me achieve exactly the look I was going for. Her prices are reasonable and she's really nice. I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Angie · Married on 10/04/2008

Ann was great to work with - she was very patient and had many good suggestions for a bride that had no idea what she wanted at first! She was always easy to communicate with, friendly, and very helpful. It's obvious that she reallys loves what she does and is very good at it. She even helped me put together some centerpeices after something I saw at a bridal expo and they turned out perfect! The flowers were beautiful!

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2007

Worked with me to incorporate my individual ideas into our flower arrangements and table arrangements, Ann made our flower arrangements something apart from the norm.

Brenda · Married on 09/15/2007

Ann (the owner) was great and helped to plan my centerpieces and wedding bouquets. She really enjoys what she does and it shows in her attention to detail. She even grows some of her own flowers! I received many compliments on my bouquet and floral arrangements. They were just gorgeous. I would highly recommend Forrester Farm to anyone without hesitation.

Missy · Married on 08/19/2011

Ann was fantastic to work with! Right from the very beginning, I felt comfortable with her. I did not even meet her face to face until the day of my wedding either! I live in San Diego, but got married in Grand Rapids so all of our correspondence was through email. Ann was very responsive and knew exactly what kind of bouquets I had in mind. Plus, gave me some great suggestions. I would highly recommend Ann and her floral services. I was very happy with the final result:)

Sent on 12/05/2011

Bernie · Married on 05/28/2011

Ann is very creative and helpful in suggesting types of flowers and fill ins and shapes of bouquets.
    Very easy to work with and very accomodating to your needs.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Renee · Married on 09/03/2018

Beautiful and Creative

We loved the bouquet made by Ann! She was flexible as our budget and needs changed. The flowers were durable through the crazy wedding day and looked great even a week after the ceremony!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Forrester Farm's reply:

Renee,
    It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Especially because of having your parents as youth group leaders once upon a time :).
    All the best to you and Matt!
    Blessings,
    Ann, Forrester Farm

Emily · Married on 08/25/2017

Forrester Farms listened to what I wanted and did a great job at executing my vision! They were very willing to work with me to figure out how to fit what I wanted in our budget.

Sent on 12/29/2017
  • lynetteandzac

Lynette · Married on 08/08/2009

Working with Ann at Forrster Farms was wonderful. Ann was friendly and fun and extremely flexable with my plans and budget. The big day came and everything was perfect. She exceeded all my expectations.

Sent on 12/20/2009

Brittany · Married on 08/06/2016

Are you looking for a creative, reliable florist that is dedicated to helping you plan for your wedding? Ann Forester is the person you should go to! When I started planning my wedding, flowers happened to be one of the last items on my list. Even though I was excited, I didn't have any idea of what I wanted! Ann was absolutely the best florist I could have asked for. From the very first conversation I had with her, I knew she was willing to listen to my thoughts and assist me in making them come true! She pays excellent attention to detail and has a very thorough understanding of how to make beautiful arrangements. Best of all, she is trustworthy and genuinely wants to help others. I was happy that I could have the flowers I hoped for at a price that was very reasonable. Thank you Ann for making our wedding day bloom!

Sent on 12/03/2016