Forrester Farm Reviews

78 | Belmont, MI

78 Reviews for Forrester Farm

I loved how special they made me feel! Calling me to make sure I was in love with the flowers and ready on the spot to fix any problems if I wasn't happy!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Laura · Married on 10/03/2014

I HIGHLY encourage you to hire Ann to do your flowers for your special day. Her prices were great and the finished product was exactly as I envisioned. I would also encourage you to get her to set up and break down your event. It was worth the extra expense and made the end of my night stress free. Thank you so much Forrester Farm for helping make my day the best!

Elyse · Married on 09/20/2014

Ann was amazing! She listened to all our of our wants and needs and made them a reality! I couldn't have asked for a better florist, the flowers were absolutely incredible!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Ann of Forrester Farm made bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres and gathered flowers for me to arrange for tables for my end of August wedding this year. Ann went above and beyond at all moments of this process. From her initial meeting with me to several other meetings leading up to the wedding, she was always patient and kind. We didn't know what exactly we wanted in terms of either colors or style and she always made me feel comfortable and was intuitive. She ended up providing the perfect flowers for our day. She clearly understood what feeling we were going for and the flowers really helped to set the tone for a great celebration! I would certainly recommend Forrester Farm to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2014

Forrester Farm did a beautiful job for our wedding! They were amazing to work with, they were so friendly, and understanding. They do very creative work, for a very reasonable price! I would definitely work with them again!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Erica · Married on 07/26/2014

Working with Forrester Farms for our flowers and decorations was the best experience! I have nothing but good things to say, Ann did a beautiful job with everything and made our day stress free!

Megan · Married on 06/28/2014

We got a few quotes from different flower vendors prior to choosing Forrester Farms. We choose them because Ann was a joy to meet and to work with. She was very flexible in what we wanted for flowers and also very reasonable with her cost. We were thrilled at what we got when we finally got to see the arrangements and bouquets on the wedding day. It was perfect for us and just what we wanted. She also did my brothers wedding this past fall and those were beautiful as well!

Sent on 11/19/2014

OUTSTANDING! Went above and beyond and everyone commented at how stunning the flowers were! Absolute great value! Loved that she answered any and all of my thousand questions and very personable to work with. Family-orientated and kind person and it shows in her business.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Ali · Married on 05/17/2014

Very fast responsiveness, very polite and nice to work with as well! The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 12/25/2014

Solane · Married on 05/10/2014

Ann with Forrester Farms was wonderful to work with for my wedding flowers! She had great ideas and worked within my budget to do exactly as I wanted. Everything turned out beautifully from the centerpiece flowers to the corsages/boutonnieres, they were just as I had imagined. I would not hesitate to recommend Ann for your event, whether small or large. She was amazing!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Katie · Married on 10/26/2013

Ann did an amazing job of taking my pictures/descriptions and making them into reality. She was flexible to work with and responded quickly to e-mails. The value and quality was spot on as well.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Ann is fabulous! She is so easy to work with and very professional. She will make sure your event is perfect!

Sent on 12/08/2013
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2013

I was one of those brides who had no idea what I wanted my wedding to look like. Ann was beyond helpful, knowledgable, kind, caring, and patient. She made my ceremony beyond beautiful and it was so much more than what I expected. I highly recommend Ann!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Ann provided outstanding service. She grew the most beautiful flowers for my wedding. The colors and variety provided a beautiful ambiance. Everyone loved and complimented my bouquet and the men's bounteneers.
    She was so easy to work with, I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/24/2013

anouk · Married on 07/27/2013

Ann was great to work with, I had a small intimate wedding and only wanted fresh cut garden flowers by the bunch. She also made my bouquet of the same Zenia, My family and I made the centerpieces our selves. Every thing was exactly as expected and cost was very reasonable. Ann was always is contact my phone and email. It was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Ann did a fabulous job with the flowers in our wedding. She listened to what we wanted and imagined, and she found the perfect flowers to fit our vision. She didn't push her own vision, but listened and guided us to find the flowers that matched our styles. Her customer service was phenomenal, she communicated very well, and the bouquets she arranged were gorgeous. We highly recommend Forrester Farm for your wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Christopher and Kari · Married on 06/29/2013

I could not have been more blessed to have gotten to have Ann do the flowers and decorations for my wedding. She does multiple quotes until the price it right, so she's very professional and helpful. The day of the wedding, as I saw all the beautiful flowers (and smelled their beautiful fragrance), I was overwhelmed with joy! She took my hap-hazard vision and blew it up times 1,000. I know nothing about flowers and she took my vision to the next level. It was better than anything I could have ever imagined! HIGHLY recommend her to anybody who wants their wedding to be a vision beyond Pinterest. Especially those who are not DIY brides. She did ALL of the set up and tear down. We didn't have to worry about decorating anything. SUPER SUPER SUPER! And the best part was she enjoys it. She's a vendor who truly loves what she does and you can just feel her energy about it. I would not have wanted anything or anybody else.

Sent on 07/18/2013
  • Yuliya

Yuliya · Married on 10/06/2012

Ann has been absolutely incredible from the first email. She was prompt in her responses and her flexibility was evident from the first revision of our pricing to the very last (a couple of weeks before the wedding). She was very open and willing to work with us to meet our budget needs which is always greatly appreciated when planning a wedding. She has great taste and is very creative in her flower arrangements. The flowers on our wedding day were simply stunning! I was blown away! They were exactly what I pictured. Ann was easy to work with, very professional and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend her to everyone I know! Thank you Ann for making such an important part of our wedding be so amazing!

Sent on 10/20/2012

Anna · Married on 08/31/2012

Forrester Farms did the flowers for my wedding, and they were absolutely perfect! We only met with Ann once before the day of, but just in that time we hit it off and she completely got the vision I had for the wedding! She was so flexible and creative in her work with us, and she was even willing to deliver the flowers to us the day before! I couldn't have imagined more beautiful work (I jumped up and down when I saw them!), and I would recommend Forrester Farms to anyone and everyone for their wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Kamaree · Married on 07/27/2012

Anne is wonderful to work with and strives to make the flowers perfect. The brides bouquet was much more than I ever expected, it was beautiful along with the centerpieces, corsages, and all the bridal party flowers. I would highly recommend Anne, Forrester Farm to decorate any event. They did such a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Gail · Married on 07/08/2012

Excellent quality and care. Ann treated us like queens. She is attentive, flexible, and provides a valuable service with tender-loving-care. This was our second family wedding where we used Forrester Farms! We wouldn't have done it any other way! The flowers always exceed our expectation! thank you Ann!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Abigail · Married on 04/14/2012

My flowers were amazing! Everything I imagined and more!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Ketrina · Married on 08/19/2011

Forrester Farms did an amazing job for our daughter's wedding. Ann was a joy to work with for our floral needs. She was able to fulfill our daughter's wishes above and beyond by taking detailed notes and making suggestions from her experience and creativity. She helped us adjust our order to fit within our budget, but still provide a beautiful array of flowers. On the wedding day, the flowers were fresh, beautiful and delivered on time. We were blessed to find her!

Sent on 12/19/2011

Mary · Married on 08/06/2011

Beautiful flowers - outstanding service - listens and responds to customer needs

Sent on 12/05/2011

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2011

Forrester Farms created beautiful arrangements for the best day of my life (so far) and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2011