Form Photography & Design Studio Reviews

6 | Las Cruces, NM

6 Reviews for Form Photography & Design Studio

6 Form Photography & Design Studio Reviews

Adrianna · Married on 03/23/2018

Bree and Joe were truly outstanding. Bree has such a wonderful personality and is great to work with! Our wedding date and plans changed and she was more than flexible in making it work. We received our photos back in such a speedy time and they are absolutely amazing! Joe and Bree are incredibly professional and truly know and understand photography and editing.

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2017

My husband and I were so lucky to have Bree as our photographer for our wedding! She was very personable and responsive to all of our questions before the wedding and very professional and flexible with all of our wants during the wedding. Bree was a delight to work with and she did a truly amazing job capturing each moment of our special day. She got our pictures back to us much sooner than we anticipated and they are stunning! They are a wonderful blend of natural/candid pictures, traditional pictures, and artistic pictures. All of our family and friends have commented on how beautiful the pictures are and my husband and I are having a hard time narrowing down our favorites....what a great problem to have! :) Thank you Bree...you are AMAZING!

Lydia · Married on 02/18/2017

Bree exceeded our expectations with her professionalism and expertise! I highly recommend her and would hire her again for any personal photography or event needing a professional photographer.

valerie · Married on 10/24/2016

Bree and her 2nd shooter captured everything in our wedding, even things that we did not realize were important! It was exciting to relive the day just by looking at the pictures. All the details we put together but did not remember. I really loved how she captured our family and friends enjoying themselves. I can tell you we look at the photos hanging on our walls and smile. She truly captured the best parts of our wedding. Very affordable and was not in your way during the day!! I honestly never saw them the entire day!

Emily · Married on 09/10/2016

Not only does Bree have a great eye for composition and superb technical skill, but she has an X factor not present in other area wedding photographers (and believe me, I looked through many, many portfolios). Her "documentary style" of photography captured the spirit and joy of every moment of our wedding day, from getting ready with the girls to the end-of-the-night karaoke. She was there, ready for every moment, capturing it as it happened, rather than staging stiff, posed shots. We have already gone through all of our thousands of photos twice and can't get enough of them!

On top of it all, Bree was super fun to work with and a pleasure to have around the entire day! She put us at east at our engagement shoot and we were looking forward to seeing her again at the wedding. I'm sure we'll be grabbing a drink next time we're in town!

She is, hands down, the absolute best.

Julie · Married on 06/04/2016

Very accommodating and energetic during the engagement shoot and the wedding. Time was not an issue when it came to the photos. Very happy!