ForeverSnaps Reviews

ForeverSnaps 1
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/26/2019

An AMAZING experience!

We hired ForeverSnaps for their photography, videography, lighting, DJ, and Photo Booth service - we were NOT disappointed! Sebastian is a pro when it comes to this business, and our wedding ran without a hitch because of his help. Not only did they make the venue look great, but they made sure everyone was having a fantastic time! Our pictures also look phenomenal. I cannot sing their praises enough: my wedding was a success because of ForeverSnaps!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    ForeverSnaps 2

Danyelle Vega · Married on 03/08/2019

Great DJ and magic photobooth

Had a great time at the wedding i attended this weekend. They kept the party going for hours!! The mirror booth is so fun and the DJ was amazing. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Shirley Hopkins · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing service!!

I had ForeverSnaps Entertainment at my 40th birthday party this passed Sunday and they did an amazing job. I had rented their magic mirror photobooth and had DJ Mav as the DJ to my party. Boy they rocked the house! Everything was smooth and they were already setup when i arrived at my venue. Thank you so much ForeverSnaps for making my 40th birthday extra special!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Donald · Married on 10/07/2017

Very awesome people to work with. Our wedding went without a hitch. They custom made every animation with our previous photos for their Mirror system for our wedding. All of our guests loved it! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2017