Forevermore DJs Reviews

7 | Manalapan, NJ

7 Reviews for Forevermore DJs

Nick E. · Married on 04/09/2021

All around great

Easy to work with, great communication, and did exactly what we wanted them to do...get everyone dancing.

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Delilah

Delilah G. · Married on 02/20/2021

WONDERFUL to work with!

Bride here! Adam was extremely professional, polite, and a pleasure to work with. He was always available, communicative, and made all of the decisions so easy for us. Nothing this year has been straightforward, and I was always so very thankful for not only Adam's professionalism, but also his personality and commitment to making the special night wonderful for my (now husband!) and I. I would recommend them to anyone, without hesitation!

Sent on 02/22/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah E. · Married on 08/22/2020

Excellent Entertainment!

So happy we hired them for our wedding! They really helped make the night awesome!! Great professionalism and communication leading up to the big day too! Definitely hire them!!

Sent on 06/14/2021
  • Morgan

Morgan R. · Married on 12/11/2019

The Best Party Atmosphere

While memory of what color your table cloths were will fade, the music and the atmosphere you had at your wedding will not. I can not thank Forevemore DJs enough. The reception was absolutely perfect. Adam answered all our planning questions, gave us ideas when we had no idea what we wanted and he made the over all process so easy. Because of that there wasn’t a doubt in my mind that he would deliver the exact party we wanted. It’s only been 2 weeks since our wedding but our friends and family can not stop telling us how much fun they had and how great the DJ was. It is obviously a bias opinion by our wedding was by the best party/dancing atmosphere that I have ever been to. Everyone was on the dance floor. ALL. NIGHT, LONG. That takes knowledge and skill to keep people dancing for hours. Forevermore DJ’s will be my recommendation to everyone looking doe a wedding DJ. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn C. · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing service

MJ and his team was nothing short of incredible! They worked with us to make sure our dream for our wedding came true. They offered great advice and were sure to check in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy with everything. Everyone was in the dance floor all night! We are still getting raving reviews from our guests! I couldn’t have asked for a better, friendlier more professional DJ and MC than we had!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Cara

Cara B. · Married on 08/10/2019

Great from Start to Finish!

We had a great experience from start to finish with Forevermore DJs. We worked with MJ when booking. He was an attentive communicator throughout the whole process and met us in person at his Englishtown office to explain everything in detail to us. The company has a great customizable online portal that allows you to fill out all the details of your day, including your top song choices, special song requests, and a day of timeline. Adam was the MC for the night of the wedding and his laidback style was perfect for us. He kept the partying going and the dj played all the right songs at the right time. Adam is a true professional and worked diligently with us as we prepared the timeline for the day. We also booked our photo booth with them. It was the hit of the night! We chose to include the optional scrapbook of photos that served as our guestbook. It is such a sweet memory. I can not recommend MJ, Adam, and Forevermore DJs enough! Thank you for the most perfect night we could have asked for!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • F

Frank D. · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful time

My wife and I got married last month. We had such a special day that was capped off by Forevermore DJs. MJ is a true professional and makes sure the whole night runs smooth. Our family and friends had a blast! Thank you for an amazing night full of dancing and fun. Brides and grooms, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 11/01/2019