Forevermore Custom Invitations Reviews

3 | Crestwood, KY

3 Reviews for Forevermore Custom Invitations

Misty · Married on 07/04/2009

Lupe did a fantastic job on our wedding invitations. We wanted something unique, so we came to her with a couple ideas and she was able to put together a beautiful invitation. We received so many compliments from family and friends and I would recommend any bride to Forevermore.

Misty and JD

Sent on 09/30/2009

Marcela · Married on 06/26/2009

Lucy was so very helpful! She did all of my invitations (and they were BEAUTIFUL!!!). She also did all of my favor tags, thank you cards and table numbers. I was so pleased with everything she did. I got so many compliments on everything. I would recommend forevermore to everyone. You WILL be very pleased!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Iris · Married on 05/30/2009

Forevermore played an intricate part in tying the theme of our wedding together. The invitations, menus, escort cards, ceremony program and thank you cards were breathtaking. The professionalism and responsiveness provided by forevermore was exceptional! We will definitely use Forevermore again for future celebrations.

Sent on 10/01/2009