ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations Reviews

125 | San Diego, CA

125 Reviews for ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2012

Perfect wedding invitations for the environmentally conscious, whimsical romantic. The invitations were printed on recycled plantable paper- with wildflower seeds in it! Our guests, as well and hubby and I, loved that our wedding invites could be planted and our love would sprout and blossom (cheesy, but true!).

Sent on 04/30/2012

Sara · Married on 01/14/2012

When I came across this site online I fell in love with the designs. I was looking for an environmentally friendly company to do our wedding invitations and this was definelty the company. It is all online but you can order samples, the customer service was so helpful in helping me finalize colours etc. We also purchased matching Thank You notes from them - just beautiful. 100% green!!

Sent on 02/23/2012

Ariel · Married on 01/01/2012

I think one of my best overall wedding investments was in my AMAZING eco-friendly invitations!
    I ordered the sample package to feel the paper before ordering and was quickly convinced that they were exactly what I wanted.

It was so fun having my friends come up to me telling me they planted my invitations. Even the older generations that I thought wouldn't totally embrace the concept did!

I definitely have no cons to share.

Invitations are one of only a couple things that people reflect on or keep after a wedding, so make it good!!

Sent on 02/20/2012

Bernadette · Married on 11/11/2011

I was very pleased with my choice for wedding invitations. I wanted something unique and very personal while at the same time be as "green" as possible since invitations can be such a huge waste of paper. Sending out invitations that were made out of recycled paper and that could be planted to grow flowers was an amazing concept! Forever Fiances had amazing flexibility with their designers. I was able to get a CUSTOM design where I took elements of one design and combined it with another. I was able to get REALISTIC looking proofs so I knew exactly what I was getting. Forever Fiances responded quickly to my questions and had outstanding customer service when there was a problem. My guests made it a point to tell me how beautiful and unique our invitations were. I highly recommend Forever Fiances!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Shanondora · Married on 10/15/2011

Wonderful product, customer service, timeliness... Wonderful. ONLY one thing, be sure to proofread!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Such a unique, eco-friendly idea. Everyone loved our invitations and called them the most memorable ones they've ever received. Our colors were on point, it looked exactly like our draft, and the design went perfectly with our rustic, initials carved into a tree theme.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2011

What a fantastic company! ForeverFiances' invitations are beautiful and modern and the design staff is super helpful. I received prompt responses to all my questions and great turn-around on my drafts. My invitations not only arrived on time, they were gorgeous... and of course, I loved that they were 100% recycled and included embedded wildflower seeds in the paper. I got lots of comments on that. And just to put it all over the top, the designer had this adorable French accent and their Facebook postings were all about love. This is basically the perfect bridal invitation company!

Sent on 12/14/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/30/2011

All the Forever Fiances products we ordered were of excellent quality and so eco-friendly! They have a wide range of choices and even though my wedding colors were a bit unusual they had no problem matching them. Customer service via email and phone was quick and helpful. My only gripe is that their website and ordering process can be a bit confusing, but again customer service quickly cleared up any issues. We researched several eco-friendly options before finally deciding on Forever Fiances for our invites and programs and I'm so glad we chose them. In terms of quality for price these products are definitely a good value.

Sent on 08/07/2011

Mina · Married on 06/18/2011

our invitations were beautiful and we are going to plant our rsvp cards in a garden next year. We loved the trifold cards, it was a lot less work and a lot less waste (none, really) than having a big invitation with a bunch of little envelopes and cards in it.

i love traditionally indian wedding invitations - and foreverfiances i was able to do a really cool traditional indian design, but with an environmentally friendly twist.

a few tips are to get some very sticky stickers to shut it (the clear ones don't work - we used a wax embossing stamp to shut them. it worked well and looked classy) and to be sure to use a waterproof fine tip permanent marker to address them (the texture of the paper we chose made this important for the post office to be able to read it with the machines. i first tried to do fancy calligraphy - but it was much better off when i switched to a fine tip sharpie)

this is a great product with beautiful designs and i loved the idea of letting our invitations grow into herbs in the spring. :)

Sent on 11/29/2011

Toni L. · Married on 05/22/2011

Had seeded paper invitations for a eco friendly wedding and used online responses.....worked out wonderfully and the invites were not only pretty but also grew!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Cynthia · Married on 11/13/2010

Love these invitations. We got the all-in-one plantable wedding invitations. We got so many compliments on them. Almost all our guest didn't bring the invitation because they had already planted.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Sharon · Married on 08/08/2010

We have received so many compliments on our wildflower seeded invitations. We used their petite invites with an internet RSVP option to stay within our budget. The design process was very easy, and we received our invitations within about a week of first placing our order! (Although a two week printing and delivery time was noted on their website, I am guessing this would only happen if they were super busy.) Highly recommended for eco-friendly, creative invitations!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 06/06/2009

We love the plantable invitations...they turned out absolutely beautiful as well as eco-friendly!!! I highly recommend working with forever fiances as they are creative and interested in catering to your unique requests.

Sent on 08/06/2009

Veronika · Married on 04/26/2008

I love foreverfiances selection! Their fair trade jewelry match perfectly my wedding theme/style. I've also purchased wedding invitations from them. The Grow A note collection is fabulous. It was a great success to have plantable invitations!
    1000x thanks!
    Vero

Sent on 06/26/2008

Rose · Married on 02/17/1973

These are a little pricey I guess but the uniqueness is worth it. They were easy to work with and order. The quality and art work is great,
    and you can plant the paper and watch it grow - how great is that!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Tiffany · Married on 06/10/2017

What an amazing experience. We love the invitations, great quality, fast and efficient service and easy to order. Thank you for making our day so special. I definitely recommend this service

Sent on 06/04/2017

Our wedding invitations came out beautifully! We worked with the design team to adjust our proofs 3 times before placing our order. The team was very responsive and got back to us with new proofs in less than 24 hours. The invitations are gorgeous and environmentally-friendly, which was really important to us. The foldable invitations that we ordered even take one standard stamp! We would definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Jennifer · event on: 11/07/2015

We were so happy with ForeverFiances when we used them in 2012 that we used them again. We have recommended them several times over. Those referrals have also been extremely happy with FF products and services!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/06/2015

We were so happy to find ForeverFiance's and their sustainable invitations. They make beautiful, unique, plantable invitations, and also use recycled paper. Their commitment to sustainability is absolutely wonderful. The process of creating our invitations, from receiving samples, creating proofs, and placing our final order, was easy and convenient. They were very professional and responsive. Our invitations arrived yesterday and they are beautiful. We would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 03/19/2015

ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations's reply:

So lovely to read your feedback! we loved making your invitations and thank you notes!

Honestly, I was very skeptical ordering invitations online however you made the whole process easy and exceeded my expectations. They provided me with proofs of my design and were able to make necessary changes without any additional costs. All my questions were answered within a couple of hours and the invitations and insert cards were beautiful and elegant and easy to assemble. Thank you for these beautiful and brilliantly designed send and seal invitations.

Sent on 01/05/2015

We loved our invitations and programs from ForeverFiances! They were very easy to work with and were always within their stated timelines. The product was beautiful and we got many compliments.

It was great to work with the designers who work to get your design just right.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Allison · Married on 05/31/2014

I wanted something different and eco-friendly for our wedding invitations. I did not like the idea of sending invites with a ton of paper that would just be thrown in the garbage. FF prints on beautiful plantable paper and will customize the wording for you. They were always easy to contact and quick with their responses. The 3 proofs given made me feel very comfortable during the ordering process. Everything from the colors, fonts and paper to the wonderful way they were packaged when we received them, FF did a great job. I have already recommended them to a friend.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Stacie · Married on 07/13/2012

Nothing but great things to say about my seeded invites. They are stunning and amazing value. The staff are prompt at adjusting digital proofs and can basically do whatever you like. Would highly recommend using this site. Quick international delivery too.

Sent on 01/05/2012
  • User2092218 · 2+ years ago

Although a little pricey, the invitations and thank you cards fit us perfectly. It was worth every cent! They were very supportive and responded quickly to emails and phone calls. We had several comments on how unique and "green" our invites were.

Sent on 06/23/2012

ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're tickled pink!

Jill · Married on 08/15/2009

We ordered our Californian All-In-One plantable wedding invitations from Forever Fiances. They turned out great, and we had many compliments on them. The company was very easy to work with and responsive to our emails and changes we wanted made to the invitations. Not only were they unique, they were also eco-friendly, which was very important to us.

Sent on 09/06/2009