ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations Reviews

125 | San Diego, CA

125 Reviews for ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations

I received the wedding invitations, and they are perfect! The colors are just as I expected and the design is beautiful. I can't wait to send them out. Thank you and everyone at Forever Fiances so much for the responsive and reliable service, a super easy process, and a high-quality product. Whoever prepared my order was thoughtful enough to notice I had some international quests and included envelopes for mailing those invitations. That was an extra special personal touch.

The traditional stationery poo-pooed me when I asked about recycled paper. I'm so happy I found a way to avoid creating a mound of expensive trash while still having beautiful invitations.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Sarah · event on: 04/05/2014

I am now a HUGE fan of Forever Fiances. Every interaction with them was professional and personal at the same time. Not only did I get my invitations when they said I would (overnight) but they included a nice note that I appreciated. I would use them again in an instant.

Sent on 02/27/2014

I love my invitations! Environmentally friendly and they grow! So awesome!

Sent on 12/29/2013

We just received our 'Wildflower Prairie' All-in-one wedding invitations and they are even more gorgeous in person than we even imagined!!! We are thrilled with the way Forever Fiances operates their business. They return emails and phone calls very quickly and go above and beyond to make sure you will be a happy customer. They help you get your invite EXACTLY the way YOU want it without any fuss. I am so happy we decided to go with them. You should order your invitations Forever Fiances too! They are eco-friendly and beautiful!! You can also get plantable invites if you want to spend a little more which are embedded with wildflower seeds. Amazing for all of us earth lovers! Yay!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Rae · Married on 03/09/2014

My fiancé Mike and I enjoyed Forever Frances invitation designs and assistance with them! Everyone was amazing and we loved the invites! Forever fiancé were helpful and made sure everything was perfect! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Tracy · Married on 11/28/2013

The design team and the customer service at foreverfiances was so great! They replied to all my questions quickly, they understood what I wanted and did a beautiful job!! So happy with my cards and their service. I'd give them more stars if I could. :)

Sent on 01/16/2014

Jodi · Married on 11/08/2013

I was so excited to find Forever Fiances since being green is very important to me. Ordering something like this online made me nervous, but the FF staff was SO helpful in sending me proofs, replying to my emails and even returning my phone calls that I was nothing but pleased and so excited to receive my invitations. They are perfect! Everything went smoothly and I will definitely be ordering from them again!

Sent on 08/02/2013

ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations's reply:

Thank you so much Jodi! We are so grateful for you!

Mary · Married on 11/02/2013

ForeverFiances did amazing work! They were highly responsive, fast, and everything was exactly what we wanted! We got to customize everything to make it ours! And everyone loved our plantable invitations; we got so many compliments!! We loved their work so much we ordered our Thank You cards through them as well! Thank you guys for helping make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 01/11/2014

ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations's reply:

You are so welcome! Many blessings and wishes for a long love life!

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2013

I can't say enough great things about this company! Speedy turn around, high quality product, excellent customer service. My husband and I searched all over for sustainable invitations. We purchased the seeded, all in one invites and they were everything we wanted and more. And now we are enjoying a beautiful mini garden thanks to all our rsvps! My only advice is to check and recheck with the post office about mailing them. I had a out of trouble getting mine mailed, but that is on the post office, not forever fiancé's.

Sent on 03/21/2014

We were so pleased with our experience with Forever Fiancés. We started with samples, which they sent promptly. They included several different options. After viewing them, we knew that these were the invitations we wanted. Once we created our invitation online, we were contacted the next day with a proof of our invitation. We made a few changes, and submitted our order. We were also able to include thank you cards at a reduced rate. We received our order earlier than expected, and our invitations were PERFECT!!!! They were exactly how we wanted them. From the minute we created our invitation, the customer service we received was exceptional. They help you thru every step of the process, and we couldn't be happier. They also include personal touches that go above and beyond what you would expect. I can't recommend them highly enough, and we would definitely use them again for any occasion that required this service. They are awesome!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2013
  • User2198005 · 2+ years ago

ForeverFiances has the absolute best customer service I have ever seen. They are responsive, polite, and helpful. The invites turned out absolutely beautiful and they helped me every step of the way to create exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Really beautiful and unique wedding invitations! I loved them so much I ordered some for the rehearsal dinner as well!

I received a ton of compliments on the unique all-in-one invites that I ordered for my wedding. The design printed as shown on the website and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

What was more impressive and what prompted me to rate 5/5 was the service I received for the rehearsal dinner invitations. I had a clear vision of the style I wanted and contacted customer service to see if they might be able to design something special for me. For no additional charge (over the regular design fee) they created a unique design just for me?!? The service I received was so amazing I can't help but tell everyone I know to use them in the future. Wedding planning was overwhelming at times but ForeverFiancés was an unexpected and refreshing experience that I really appreciated.

Helpful note:
    -All-in-ones with clear envelopes use additional postage (as do most wedding invites anyway)

Sent on 07/22/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2013

I looked all over the internet for months to find the perfect, unique and cost-conscious invitations for our wedding. When I discovered the "All in One" invitations, I knew I had finally found what I was looking for. The options for designs were extensive, and as I went through the design and proofing process, the staff were quick and responsive to my requests. I had a completely positive experience with Forever Fiances!

Sent on 06/04/2013

ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your kind words! They go straight to our hearts!
    Many blessings to you and Bradford!

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2013

I wanted something very specific for my wedding invitations. The design team at Forever Fiances worked with me to customize an absolutely beautiful invitation. They were very patient and went through many different drafts until I was happy with the final product. The online drafts of my invitations looked exactly like the actual invites- so no surprises! They have a huge selection of font types and colors and I was so excited to use the plantable paper. The texture is beautiful and many of our guests already have wildflowers sprouting. I have already recommended them to friends who have used them as well! They provide fabulous service and a beautiful product.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Erin · Married on 05/04/2013

I really appreciated the quick responses, patience with inquiries, and fast turn around time on our order. It showed up way before I expected it to, and our guests have loved the plantable invitations. I also really appreciated the eco-friendly shipping. I used the leftover brown packing paper in our compost pile!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Stephanie · Married on 01/12/2013

The invitations for our wedding tuned out amazing and we couldn't have been happier. All of our guests complimented us on how cute they were. We were able to design and pick our own colors fonnts and style and planting them was so much fun. We highly recommend forever finances!

Sent on 04/10/2013

ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! Your kinds words mean the world to us!
    You and Kyle had a gorgeous wedding! Thank you!

Rachel · Married on 01/11/2013

Shipping was very fast. A great company to work with. The samples were incredibly helpful and they customized samples according to my taste.

Sent on 01/28/2012

I LOVED my invitations. I ordered seal-and-send invitations for a GREAT price. Plus you save on having to buy outside and insert envelopes. They also gave great advice on the timeline and planning of sending A-list and B-list invitations and what to set the RSVP dates as.

Sent on 02/04/2013

I picked out plantable invitations before we were even engaged, and can't say enough good things about ForeverFiances. Our invites were unique, beautiful, and eco-friendly -- what more could you want?

Sent on 06/25/2013

Ellen · Married on 08/18/2012

What an incredible and eco-friendly company! They have the most unique, funky and modern designs - I wanted to use a lot of them! They have just about any color and style one could look for. We tried to do an eco-friendly theme for our wedding and this was the perfect vendor! They have recycled and plantable wedding invitations. They also have an all-in-one invitation, which we used, that does not need an envelope and has the response card attached. And instead of throwing out the card our guests can plant it! They were very good about responding to changes on proofs. The price was a tad on the high side, but definitely worth it!

Sent on 01/07/2013
  • Etoile of NE Ohio

Susan · Married on 06/30/2012

The plantable invitations and thank you notes from Forever Fiances have garnered high praise from all of our guests. The comments range from "unique" to "perfect" to "I really liked those!" to "I wish I had had such cook invitations for my wedding!" We also had guests not want to send back the RSVP tear-off card because the whole thing was so beautiful. Easy to work with and delivered promptly as promised.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Heather · Married on 06/30/2012

beautiful invitations, came quickly and error free.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2012

I loved my all-in-one invites and plant-able place cards from Forever Fiances! They provided the perfect solution to my desire for greenie invites and favors, and they customized them to my wedding colors. they were super quick to respond and very eager to make my everything just what I wanted. Also, I didn't break the bank. I got everything I wanted and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2012

I chose seeded paper invites and could not have been happier. I think I must have contacted forever fiances about 6 times with questions before I even placed my order and I always got great customer service from everyone. People keep telling me how gorgeous our invites are and how unique they are!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Carolyn · Married on 05/26/2012

These are one-of-a-kind invitations. They are beautiful, unique and useful. I am very impressed with the quality of the seeded paper, the quality of the graphics and the kindness of the staff. Yes, they are more expensive than the traditional invitation, however, think of the waste that is saved without the double envelopes that come with RSVP cards; and think of the beauty that will be grown when these invitations are planted! Thanks again!

Sent on 03/05/2012