ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations Reviews

125 | San Diego, CA

125 Reviews for ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations

My cards were lovely, complements galore! I loved that they were printed on plantable paper and the texture of the paper added to the overall look and feel of the cards. The entire process from the moment I found the site to the moment I received my cards was full of customer service and extra touches. The proof process was painless. I would recommend ForeverFiances to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Kelly · Married on 03/11/2016

Forever Fiances is an amazing company with fast and professional employees and great products. I was pleasantly surprised with how efficient they were with my order and their responsiveness each time we made any changes to my order. The employees were very kind and helpful every step of the way. They provided the perfect favor tags that I wanted to accompany the favors at my wedding as well as beautiful and elegant programs and menu cards. Loved it all! I would definitely recommend this business and already have to all of my newly engaged friends!

Sent on 04/30/2016
  • User6206203 · event on: 01/30/2016

My invitations were sensational and everyone raved about them. The neon green printable paper is a smash! My son's friends loved them as did ours. The company was a total joy to work with from beginning to end!

Sent on 01/14/2016

T · Married on 09/27/2015

Our wedding may be over but we still continue to get positive comments and rave reviews about our original, unique and unusual wedding invitations. We printed original artwork on seeded wildflower white paper and the results were amazingly beautiful. We couldn't have been more pleased. ForeverFiances is responsive and produces quality products. I would highly recommend the company and the product.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Forever fiance was great to work with! We love our invitations!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Haeley · Married on 09/06/2015

I had such a great experience with forever fiances! I changed my mind about the invitation a million different times and they worked with me every time. They were patient and understanding. The invitations turned out BEAUTIFULLY. The plantable paper was a hit! Such a nice personalized touch that none of my guests will forget. They even agreed to do a personalized sketch of a tree I wanted! You wont be dissapointed :)

Sent on 09/12/2015
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/30/2015

I searched the web for days looking at wedding invitations. I wanted something unique, authentic, sophisticated but also eco-friendly for the rustic, chicy mountain wedding we are planning. The staff at Forever Fiancee helped me design exactly that. They were friendly, responsive and listened to what I wanted to create. It also was seamless... easy emails back and forth and simply delivered a final product that made my heart sing! I am happy to recommend them to anyone party planner out there organizing a special event.

Sent on 04/02/2015
  • Jawdat Abbound

Jawdat · Married on 07/23/2015

I have used ForeverFiance Company several times and all times received outstanding services. Great customer service and quick shipping! I highly recommend this place!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Keelin · Married on 07/11/2015

I had a great experience with ForeverFiances. If you are looking for something a bit different from the traditional invitation, this the perfect option-- and these invitations are beautiful, not chintzy. We ordered the all in one invitation on recycled paper. The paper is nice and heavy, which was important to me, and the design is unique. Everything we ordered turned out exactly how I wanted. I was the annoying bride with a thousand questions and the customer service people could not have been more patient and responsive to all of my inane questions. If only all my vendors were this helpful! I would absolutely recommend ForeverFiances to any bride.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Loren · event on: 06/27/2015

ForeverFiances was great. They printed the Thank You Cards for my kids' blessing. They were absolutely perfect and of very high quality. My Gmail sent the original proof to my Spam folder and I had to reach out to them because he event was less than a week away and I was worried that I wouldn't get them in time. They were so responsive and nice. The they rushed the order for me and shipped it overnight for a nominal amount. When they got here, they were carefully wrapped in packaging paper inside the box with a little personalized message. I will definitely use them again. They were fantastic.

Sent on 06/28/2015
  • User4988515 · event on: 06/06/2015

From the moment I sent an email requesting information I always had someone who was available to answer questions and provide feedback. My daughter wanted a mix of invitation and response card and to our delight it was not a problem. I have never ordered invitations on line before and was very nervous. Everything came on time and was beautiful!

Sent on 04/18/2015
  • User4843630 · event on: 05/23/2015

I've received so many invitations to weddings bar/bat mitzvahs. The ones I just got from ForeverFiances are by far the most beautiful! Quality of paper, style options, colors and design amazing! My daughters and husband are in love!! I love that they're made out of recycled paper! The experience and patience of everyone there just made this whole process seamless. My invitations look like small pieces of watercolor artwork! Thank you!

Sent on 03/03/2015

ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations's reply:

Thank you Patricia! Truly an honor to create Solange & Isabelle's invitations!
    Mazal Tov'!
  • User5124080 · event on: 05/23/2015

We loved the invitation and got a lot of compliments! Easy to work with. We would do it again without hesitation.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Karina · Married on 03/28/2015

I have not officially ordered my invitations yet, but for the style and price I was looking for, Forever Fiances provided the best options! I am doing the "send and seal" type of invitations and Forever Fiances had an amazing selections of invites. They are so professional looking and look way more expensive than they actually are. There were other bargain websites that had the "seal and send" type of invitations but they do not even compare to the look, style, and feel of Forever Fiances. They also sent me 3 out of the 4 selections that i was interested in for free which makes the ordering process much easier for me.

Sent on 12/31/2014

My fiancé and I had searched high and low for a company who used recycled paper for wedding invitations. We looked no further when we found Forever Fiancés! We love the seeded paper and the beautiful tree graphic. The variety of choices and colors is fantastic. Shipping was fast, and communications were super efficient and helpful. Thank you Forever Fiancés!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Ana · Married on 03/14/2015

I received my all-in-one invitations today and I almost cried. They are gorgeous! Thank you so much ForeverFiances! I never thought I would get so excited from invitations :) Thank you for making this special time in my and my fiance's life even more special! I cannot wait to send them to our family and friends. I also truly appreciate how fast this company responds to their customers and how much you get for the value. Thanks again!!!

A Very Grateful Customer,
    Ana

Sent on 08/18/2014

Allison · Married on 11/07/2014

We searched so many sites for unique invitations and finally found the perfect ones on Forever Fiancés. I was nervous about ordering my wedding invitations without actually speaking to a person but Laura was super helpful and answered all of my questions quickly. I've already given my bridesmaids the hint to order my bridal shower and even future baby shower invitations from Forever Fiancés. That's how pleased I am with their company!

Sent on 03/27/2014

I am in love with this company! I can't say enough good things about their product and level of service.
    The fact that the invitations were plantable is what first drew me in, but the responsiveness and attention to detail would make me recommend Forever Fiances to everyone and anyone. I have never before worked with a vendor or company that was so personal!
    When I received each of my free proofs and replied back with a question, change, or approval, an actual person wrote me back, and right away.
    I asked for rapid printing and they worked hard to turn everything around quickly, delivering even earlier than expected.
    When my package came in the mail with the invitations in it, i was shocked to find that they WRAPPED all components in pretty, recycled paper, including little drawings of hearts and other happy love-themed things on each package! They had even included a hand-written note to me and my fiance wishing us happiness and blessings! It was so special and made me feel like they really made my invitations with love and care (I know it sounds silly, but that's how it felt!)
    The is the best customer service I've ever received -- AND the invitations were gorgeous and perfect. I have been receiving compliments from everyone!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Marjorie · Married on 07/20/2014

Wow! No words can describe how great this company is! Not only do they send you samples, they also send three digital proofs. They respond quickly to every e-mail and have a chat option on their website. Forever Fiances offers discounts on orders of multiple products (invitation, RSVP, thank you, etc.) and even have a very cool all in one invitation. We ended up ordering the plantable invitations, which gave us the idea to do a wildflower theme at our wedding. I am so excited to send the invitations to our guests. I know the invitations aren't going to just go in the trash after they've been read. They also have very fast shipping!

If you want to support a mega-card generic invitation company, don't go with Forever Fiances.
    If you want to support a small, California based, company that truly lets you know they care (great customer service, excellent quality, unique products and fast shipping) , go with Forever Fiances.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Jen · Married on 07/05/2014

We had to change our wedding date and venue after already having the original invites printed. We chose ForeverFiances both times because they are friendly and super quick to answer any questions, their selection is amazing and they were just generally wonderful to work with. Our invitations are just what we wanted, printed on super cool seeded paper and we couldn't be happier. I easily give my highest recommendation to ForeverFiances!

Sent on 03/28/2014

My fiancé and I were interested in plantable invitations for our summer eco-friendly wedding, and the selection and price points we found at Forever Fiancés couldn’t be beat! The hardest decision was selecting and customizing our invitations from all the beautiful choices available. The whole process after that was simple. I was very satisfied with the customer service I received. The team answered all my questions in a timely and friendly manor and ensured the design was exactly what I was looking for. Another big bonus was that they were able to per-print my guests’ addresses on the envelopes. What a time saver, well worth the small additional cost! The only advice I would give is to make sure you order them with enough time to allow for the printing and shipping. I was very happy with the final product and hope my guests enjoy watching the flowers bloom! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/29/2014
  • User4010345 · event on: 06/07/2014

Absolutely beautiful and so fitting to the event. The plantable paper has an art feel to it that compliments the design. Classic with a fresh twist. We could not be more pleased.

They did everything exactly as they said they would. Prompt and highly professional.

Sent on 04/02/2014

"The whole picking out wedding invitations was something I was not at all looking forward to doing. There are so many websites and options, I would get overwhelmed. THANKFULLY, I fould foreverfiances! Having the 3 free proofs helped me as well! I absolutely LOVE the way the invitations turned out, they are so pretty. The handwritten thank you note include in my order made for a more personalized touch. I have already recommended foreverfiances to friends who are getting married this year! Thank you so much for making this a simple and smooth process!"

Sent on 02/28/2014

Anusha · Married on 05/16/2014

Our invitations came out beautifully, and even though 3 proofs were offered before printing, they got it perfectly right on the first try! Not only were the invitations themselves amazing, but they came earlier than expected along with some personal touches from the folks over at ForeverFiances. I recommend anyone looking to order online invitations or other printables from them. You get quick, easy service without sacrificing quality or a personal feel. And bonus, all they're products are eco-friendly! Thank you, Forever Fiances!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Janette · Married on 05/02/2014

I am so incredibly pleased with my invitations! They are the perfect embodiment of my eco-chic, vegan wedding and my guests have already told me how excited they are to plant the invites in the spring. FF staff were always available to answer my questions and placing the order was easy because of this. The invites arrived quickly and were everything that I'd envisioned; I will definitely use FF again in future to announce other special events!

Sent on 02/19/2014