Forever Yes Weddings Reviews

5 | Irving, TX

5 Reviews for Forever Yes Weddings

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2013

Forever Yes Wedding was AWESOME!!! I love everything they did... I would hire them for all
    My event.. I planning on telling all my customer & friend.. You all Rock!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2013

The staff of Forever Yes Weddings are truly amazing. Completely easy to work with and make sure to stay within budget and still get exactly what is wanted and needed!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Forever Yes Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. It was a pleasure assisting you.
  • happybride2012

Angel · Married on 05/06/2012

I could not be happier with services received from Janean Wadley with Forever yes weddings! My family is all out of town (including my bridesmaids) so I actually thought I could concur this on my own. (Not the case.) It became way to stressful. Then I met Janean with Forever Yes Weddings and from the moment I met her she was extremely professional, courteous, helpful, diligent, and encouraging. I felt like I gained a friend through this process. She was truly my right hand throughout the whole process! She was even there for me when I just needed to vent  She always returned my calls and emails right away and was there to give me advice on saving money, my contracts, even just helping me out with small things like, should I go with unity candle or sand? Should I go with this linen or that linen? She was there to offer advice on things that I would have never even thought of. Like spraying yard guard on the grass for my outdoor wedding. I'm sure my guest could appreciate that! The wedding night went SO smooth! She was on the ball. I forgot bobby pins - there she was! She had an emergency kit ready for any mishaps (bobby pins, deodorant, hair ties, tissue, brushes, mouthwash you name it) I didn't have to worry about a thing! She coordinated with all of my venders and all I did on my wedding day was show up and marry my best friend! She even had a table set up upstairs for my Husband and I to have a private moment and have a chance to eat dinner together. (Just us two) So Romantic! We had the time of our lives and we couldn't have done it without Janean and her staff at Forever Yes Weddings. Usually at weddings you receive compliments on the food or the decor and I actually had guest complimenting me on my wedding planner and how smooth the night went. There is no way I could have pulled this off on my own. I would have been stressed about all the little things I would have forgot if I didn’t have Janean in my corner sending me list from which songs were important to me, to which photographs I wanted, to coordinating with my wedding party to make sure they were aware of where they needed to be and where. At the end of the night she even took my marriage license and mailed it off for me while I was on my honeymoon. The list goes on and on! I will continue to recommended Janean to anyone I know that is getting married and I think whoever decides to use her services in the future will be one happy Bride :)

Thanks again Janean
    Cotton & Angel

Sent on 05/16/2012

Forever Yes Weddings's reply:

Hugh Thank you for your amazing review. It warms our heart to know that we played a vital part in the success of your wedding. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to many more events with you, your family and friends.
  • Ladi

Ladi · Married on 07/23/2011

My first meeting with Janean was months before our wedding day. Our initial meeting was wonderful. She made me feel so comfortable and confident in her services I decided to book her the same day at our meeting. She helped me stay on tasks and took away all stressors from the planning and budgeting process. She gave great vendor suggestions and communicated with me for the entire planning process. On our wedding day, she reminded me to stay "stress-free" and helped us stay on time. We were so blessed to have Janean and her staff help our wedding day.Thank you so much for all your hard work Janean. We really appreciate it.

From my Hubby:
    Hey Janean, thanks so much for helping with the wedding. You are great at what you do. You are possibly the only person that can handle a bunch of Nigerians at a wedding with time. You ROCK. You made the wedding move so smooth and stress free. Keep up the good work you do. God Bless.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Heather · Married on 02/12/2011

Foreveryesweddings provided me with outstanding professional service from beginning to end...with great attention to detail. There were no " I'm sorry but we can't do this or that"...all of my needs were met...I don't know what I would have done, if I would have tried to plan everything by myself. Oh, and the staff was on point and polite...thank you Foreveryesweddings for making my day extra Special...Heather and Greg.

Sent on 04/21/2011