68 Reviews for Forever Xpressions Wedding Photography, Videography, and Photo Booth Rentals

Such a great choice! Chris was very professional and helpful during the entire process! We absolutely loved our photo booth - it was such a fun addition for us and our guests and I love the scrapbook I got (used it as a guestbook and it was perfect!). I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We loved having the Forever Xpressions photo booth at our wedding! The guests had a blast and we got a copy of every photo taken! The price was great and we received many compliments on this particular part of the wedding. I would definitely recommend using their services! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chris was incredibly professional, gave us great advice, and was very flexible when I had a change or alteration to the schedule. He always had a smile on his face and was ready and willing to get things done. He had a great command over the guests during the posed shots before and after the ceremony. He was always patient and gentle when instructing certain people to try a different pose, or adjust accordingly. The proof is in the pudding, and the pictures are a priceless keepsake that we will cherish forever. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Chris was awesome and so accommodating! He made sure we got all the pics we wanted and more!

Profile Picture Bianca, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I met Chris when he had provided the photo booth for a friend’s wedding a few years back and ran into him at a bridal show when I was planning my own wedding. I remembered doing photo booth shopping with that friend and how awesome his booth was compared to others. His booths have so much more room compared to others that you have to squeeze into. He is a really nice guy and easy to talk to which is awesome. He is very helpful when you’re trying to figure out exactly what it is that you need and offers his opinion. When meeting with him to go over designs of photo strips he is extremely patient and happy to help. He is quick to respond to emails with any questions you may have. He was patient with the kids that loved the photo booth at the wedding; they must have spent the night in there! We had a book with all of the photos in it and messages from our guests as well as a CD of all of the images provided to us the same night. Chris and Forever Expressions have so many options to offer, definitely a smart decision to work with him!

Profile Picture Deana, 10/15/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chris and Adrianne did an amazing job on all of our photos, engagement, bridal shower and wedding. We could not be happier with their work!! They put so much passion into what they do and make everything perfect!!!

We rented the photobooth for our wedding as well and everyone loved it. Really brings extra fun and excitement to the big day!!

Would highly recommend them to anyone!!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris and Adrienne are the BEST! We hired them early on for our engagement photos, which were wonderful and gave us a good idea of how they would be for our wedding. Chris was the person I was in contact with the most. He is easy-going, funny, and overall very professional. Responds quickly to calls/texts/e-mails. Helped me out a lot with the whole planning towards the end and he even called me one evening at 5:30 to remind me how dark it would get at 5:30 for our wedding photos in the coming weeks. I felt special and was treated with great respect. They are such a great couple, take wonderful pictures, and hiring them was one of my best decisions! Very reasonably priced too, which made a huge difference in my budget!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris and Forever Xpressions were amazing. We rented their photo booth for our wedding and it was an absolute blast! Everyone loved it and there were people in the booth all night. The pictures that came out were hilarious and amazing. It turned out to be the best wedding guest book ever! Chris was very professional and accommodating and I highly recommend Forever Xpressions for any event.

Profile Picture Steven, 8/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Adding a Photo booth was one of the best decisions I made for our reception. Forever Expressions was great and had really fun props. Everyone at the reception used the booth and the pictures were great. I received the book and CD immediately. Forever Expressions was great to work with and very professional.

Profile Picture Arlene, 7/18/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I couldn't be happier with the experience Forever Xpressions gave us from start to finish. The engagement session was so much fun and Chris and Adrienne really focus on getting a good shot every time. They spent so much time with us and we ended up getting amazing pictures. The wedding pictures were even better!! I would recommend their photography to anyone. The photo booth us a hit with everyone and I love that we have a special scrapbook with notes from our friends and family. The package deal for the photography and photo booth allowed us to keep with in budget and still get the photos that will last a life time!! Thanks Chris and Adrienne!!!!!!

Profile Picture User4286490, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This was definitely the hit for the wedding. Everybody loved it, especially since it was an alcohol-free event. This gave everyone something fun to do. :-) It also gave us a keepsake to cherish the memory forever!! Thank you guys!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

I would recommend Chris and Adrienne to anyone. They are very professional and their work is absolutely AMAZING!!! I am so happy that I chose them to be my wedding photographers. Our pictures are flawless.

Profile Picture Arsha, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome photographers, they made my wedding day extremely special. Central Florida, if you are looking for wedding photographers, your search stops here!

Profile Picture Alona, 7/6/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

great and fun vendor. Very reliable and quick to respond. Can HIGHLY recommend!
My guests loved the photo booth and Chris has many options to personalize the pictures and the booth itself.
The wedding was amazing and Chris played a great role in making it an unforgettable moment of our life.

Profile Picture Sonja, 6/15/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Photos turned out beautiful! Everyone loved the photobooth and many went in multiple times. We were able to request specific poses that we really wanted and they accompanied us. Would recommend them to anyone having a wedding or special event.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Had an amazing time with Chris at the photo screen. My guests absolutely loved it!!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/24/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved this guy! Chris was the hit of our wedding!!!! We got married 3-13-13 and all I'm hearing is how great the Photobooth was! My husband and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him!!!! He was amazing!!!! Thank you so much Forever Xpressions!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I knew I wanted to have Forever Xpressions at my wedding about 2 years in advance. I went to a bridal show shortly after I got engaged and Chris was the first vendor I spoke to. He was so friendly and welcoming! We hadn't even set a date yet, so I couldn't book him, but I knew I eventually would. One year later, at the very same bridal show, I found Forever Xpressions and booked them right away! Chris made the whole process so simple and worry-free. Everyone was so excited to get in the photo booth and a lot of our guests told us how great Chris was. We now have a great guest book with awesome photos to look at forever! Absolutely wonderful experience!

Profile Picture kristen, 2/9/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

My guests loved the photo booth! Forever Xpressions was very easy to work with and everything went as planned on the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Lei, 12/29/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We rented a Photo Booth for the Cocktail Hour and Wedding Reception as our favor to our guests. The guests had a BLAST going into the booth multiple times throughout the night and taking silly photos. The photo booth attendants were very pleasant to work with and interacted with the guests nicely. We would definitely rent a photo booth again from this vendor!!!

Profile Picture User2242114, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I met with the owner of Forever Xpressions prior to booking them for my wedding. Chris was very professional and took the time to go over everything from timing and location down to what shade of colors I wanted for my album. He was excellent to work with and made me feel confident that his company would provide a great service. The photo booth was a big hit and every single guest commented on how much fun they had. I was so happy that Heather allowed us to use the photo booth an extra half hour when a few guests had not gotten a chance to take their photos. I would highly recommend Forever Xpressions!!!!

Profile Picture Athena, 6/16/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Forever Xpressions crew was great! Despite having a large number of guests (300+), they were able to keep our large party in order & the line always moving. Crowding was kept to a minimum. Our guests loved the experience & the unique photo favors they got to take home with them. We enjoyed our photo scrapbook, which made for a unique guestbook. Forever Xpressions provides great services at a reasonable cost, they even travel!

Profile Picture Liana M., 5/4/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Being a wedding planner in Orlando, I instantly knew that the photo booth at my wedding would be from Forever Xpressions. From beginning to end, the Forever Xpressions team was absolutely amazing! Before the wedding, they went through all the details with us such as which color background we would like, what color pages we wanted in our guest book and even created a custom logo to go on the bottom of our film strip. On the day of, the booth always had an assistant directing guests and making it a fun experience. We felt great knowing that there was always an attendant at the booth, because I knew if something went wrong with the film or a guest wanted another copy, they would be able to help! When we got home from the honeymoon, we looked at our guest book and were laughing so hard! Everyone had a blast with it and became really creative with their poses. On top of that, next to their picture they wrote a message. Instead of having the old fashioned guest book, this is the way to go! It's a great activity for your guests to have fun with as well as a cherished memory. If your looking for a photo booth, I highly recommend Forever Xpressions! You will be 100% satisfied as we were, and we have extremely high expectations ;-)

Profile Picture Bonnie, 4/28/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was AWESOME! Our guests loved it and we love the pics and the guest book they made for us. It was so much fun!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/7/12, 5 Reviews