Forever Xpressions Reviews

68 | Altamonte Springs, FL

68 Reviews for Forever Xpressions

Bonnie · Married on 04/28/2012

Being a wedding planner in Orlando, I instantly knew that the photo booth at my wedding would be from Forever Xpressions. From beginning to end, the Forever Xpressions team was absolutely amazing! Before the wedding, they went through all the details with us such as which color background we would like, what color pages we wanted in our guest book and even created a custom logo to go on the bottom of our film strip. On the day of, the booth always had an assistant directing guests and making it a fun experience. We felt great knowing that there was always an attendant at the booth, because I knew if something went wrong with the film or a guest wanted another copy, they would be able to help! When we got home from the honeymoon, we looked at our guest book and were laughing so hard! Everyone had a blast with it and became really creative with their poses. On top of that, next to their picture they wrote a message. Instead of having the old fashioned guest book, this is the way to go! It's a great activity for your guests to have fun with as well as a cherished memory. If your looking for a photo booth, I highly recommend Forever Xpressions! You will be 100% satisfied as we were, and we have extremely high expectations ;-)

Sent on 08/26/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2012

The photobooth was AWESOME! Our guests loved it and we love the pics and the guest book they made for us. It was so much fun!

Sent on 04/10/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/07/2012

Chris and Adrianne are amazing! We used them for our destination wedding in Lake Buena Vista. They provided our photo booth and photography services. They are both extremely passionate about photography. We were very fortunate to find Forever Xpressions. Chris provided us with some great ideas for fun photos. We chose to have a scrapbook for the photo booth and it was the best decision ever. They decorated the album and allowed guests to write in messages. We were also given a copy of our photo booth photos on DVD as we left our reception. All or our friends and family absolutely loved the photo booth and the props provided made the booth even more exciting. One concern we had with a photo booth was the size. The booth provided held 9 adults at one point and we could have squeezed a few more in. There are so many options available for the photo booth that it would be impossible for it to not fit an event. Their prices were more than reasonable. We cannot wait to see our professional pictures. We are in the Orlando are a few times a year, I hope to make use of their services in the future during family vacations. If you are looking for a photo booth rental or photography services, I promise you that Forever Xpressions can more than fulfill your expectations.

Sent on 07/13/2012

Hope · Married on 03/25/2012

We used Forever Xpressions for our photo booth and they were awesome! We worked with Chris and he was very accommodating throughout the planning process. We love our scrap book from our wedding - it's a keepsake we'll have forever. Chris was very professional and the setup was great. Our guests had such a great time with the photo booth. I highly recommend Forever Xpressions!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2012

Forever Xpressions takes amazing pictures not only do they take good photos they are wonderful people very outgoing and easy to work with they capture the moment in their pictures. They also provide a photo booth which was a huge success with my family it is a lot of fun and I recommend you have one for your event. Also I recommend you choose forever Xpressions to take your photos you wont regret it.

Sent on 04/09/2012
  • Liza

Liza · Married on 02/18/2012

HAD FOREVER EXPRESSIONS PHOTOBOOTH FOR TWO WEDDINGS AND IT WAS THE ABSOLUTE HIT OF BOTH WEDDINGS. PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, GREAT PROPS, TOP QUALITY PHOTOS, BEAUTIFUL SCRAPBOOK, CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS COMPANY. WILL RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE I KNOW. FANTASTIC VALUE. THANKS AGAIN FOR GIVING US GREAT LASTING MEMORIES. YOUR PHOTOS ARE ALL OVER FACEBOOK THANKS TO OUR GUESTS.

Sent on 02/28/2012

Forever Xpressions's reply:

Hi Liza! Thanks so much for your awesome review. We also had a great time at your wedding and your sister's wedding! Congratulations, and we wish you the best. Sincerely, Chris - Forever Xpressions

Cristen · Married on 11/13/2011

I am so glad that we had the photo booth at our wedding! All of my friends kept telling me how they loved the photo booth and that it was a great idea. Chris and Adrianne were awesome to work with and the Forever Xpressions photo booth is definitely top-notch. So glad we hired them! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! =)

Sent on 11/17/2011

Candace · Married on 11/05/2011

So glad we had the photo booth at our wedding, it was a hit with everyone and I'm still having fun looking at the pictures a week later! Everyone couldn't wait to be able to browse the photos online either! Thanks!

Sent on 11/12/2011

Forever Xpressions was awesome! They fulfilled every request and were prompt to deliver product - including on-site printing! I had over 320 guests, each guest took a picture with the bride and groom before the reception. As the wedding party walked in, Forever Xpressions printed out all of guests photos, packaged them - and laid them out on a table. When the guests walked out - they picked up their photo, which also served as a thank you card. Everyone also commented on how much they LOVED the photobooth, it was the ONLY entertainment vendor I had, and Forever Xpressions delivered. Best bang for the buck and their product is awesome!!!

Sent on 11/20/2011

Kim · Married on 07/17/2011

WOW. I didn't know the photo booth was going to go over like it did. I know that I really look forward to weddings with photo booths, but Forever Xpressions has photo TENTS with lots of fabulous props to choose from. I loved that we could pack a lot of people in the photos, and the adults were as into it as the kids. One of the best things about the booth, aside from how FUN it is, is that we got a disc with all of the pictures AND the scrapbook on the night of the wedding! I looked through the scrapbook quite a few times the week after the wedding, and I posted all of the jpegs on facebook and tagged my friends and family. A lot of them have made their photo booth picture their profile picture :). VERY PROFESSIONAL. We got a pretty good price at a wedding show, which covered unlimited photos for a couple of hours, and the scrapbook and CDrom. Great deal! If you are on the fence, JUST GO FOR IT!!!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Kim · Married on 06/04/2011

A photobooth was one thing that I reallllllly wanted! And it was such a hit for all of the different ages. I really liked how they gave me a disc with all of the photos (seeing how some people did not put one of the copies in the guest book!). People are still raving about this idea...it was really AWESOME

Sent on 06/22/2011

Lynn · Married on 03/26/2011

This was so much fun !! it was entertaining and everyone had such a great time with it. And then they give you a book with everyone's picture and signatures for a guest book. Well worth the money and really made a difference to the feel of everything...CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD..

Sent on 03/28/2011
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 03/26/2011

Great working with Chris and Adrianne. Professional, on time and took stunning pictures of our wedding.

Sent on 03/30/2011

Jon · Married on 01/17/2011

Excellent service! A pleasure to work with! Was a great partner! Helped make our event a truly memorable experience!!!

Sent on 02/03/2011

Jennifer · Married on 11/13/2010

This was the best idea that we had for our wedding reception! Guests of all ages loved it, and they included a free guest book!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2010

The photobooth was amazing! It was a huge hit with all of our guests!!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2010

I saw photography from Forever Xpressions prior to booking them for our wedding. The photos were so unique we knew we wanted them to do our pictures. They made it so easy & fun! We got a lot of artsy poses & they were very helpful with every aspect of the process. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality modern wedding photos!

Sent on 10/17/2010

Joan · Married on 10/09/2010

Forever Xpressions provided the ultimate highlight of my daughter's wedding! Price and Personality!! It was the best money spent...the photo booth was the hit of the night...fun for all, and we are left with a fabulous album of memories!! Chris and Adrianne are terrific...very personable and professional. We looked into several options, and I am so glad we went with Forever Xpressions. Everyone commented on how much fun the photo booth was, and how delightful they were. I can't say enough about the wonderful service they provided!

Sent on 10/14/2010

Christina · Married on 10/09/2010

The photo booth was a hit at our wedding! Everyone of our guests enjoyed it. The team at Forever Xpressions were all great. I was worried initially because the photo booth was more of a splurge then a necessity, but it was worth every penny! I had guests lined up waiting to go in. We also used the pictures as our wedding favors.

Sent on 10/18/2010

Lisa · Married on 09/25/2010

Adrianne was very professional, flexible with scheduling, her rates were reasonable, and I love the pictures!

Sent on 12/23/2010

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2010

Unbelievable. What a totally awesome experience that our wedding guests experienced. We will be talking about this our whole lives and enjoy the pictures forever. That was a very unique and terriffic experience for our "guest book". Much better then just signatures from the guests. A MUST HAVE for any party, wedding or not.

They were also a great couple of people to work with. They did great in replying to emails and communicating with us. I actually booked this before knowing the date and location of my wedding. I felt so strong about booking a photo booth, that I did it w/out asking my fiance' (now husband). It was so worth the cost!!! What an awesome enjoyment!!!! I wish we had more time. :)

Mrs. Jennifer Haskell Simon 8/8/10

Sent on 08/15/2010

Michelle · Married on 08/07/2010

This was the most amazing party idea!!!!! The quality of the photos is excellent! The supplies to fill the memory book were beyond creative and awesome. I highly, highly recomend Forever Xpressions to anyone who wants a memory so special for a lifetime!!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Kayle · Married on 07/24/2010

Amazing and very polite, all the guest enjoyed this so much : )

Sent on 07/31/2010

Heather · Married on 07/17/2010

Everyone loved the photo booth at our wedding. It definitely made the whole thing more fun. The high resolution and clear quality of the photos is amazing. They were fast to respond to messages, which is crucial during the stress of wedding planning. I highly recommend ForeverXpressions if you are considering a photo booth.

Sent on 03/20/2011

Tricia · Married on 06/05/2010

Everyone at the wedding could not stop talking about the photo booth. It was hotter than the DJ. At my wedding there was a line just to get pictures. It really kept the kids occupied. I would suggest this to any bride for their wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2010