FOREVER VINTAGE RENTALS Reviews

6 Reviews for FOREVER VINTAGE RENTALS

• Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing furniture

I used forever vintage for my cigar bar, lounge area and mismatched China to serve dinner on. Everything worked great with my Art Deco themed.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Carissa · Married on 06/18/2016

Cara and Rhonda at Forever Vintage Rentals were so personal and they made me feel like my wedding was the most important one on their calendar. I was able to go to their show room and they helped make my dreams and visions a reality giving me options, ideas and practical ways to incorporate what I had already made with their incredible accessories. They can do anything from styling to big pieces! If you feel like your wedding is missing those special elements go with them! American small business and great people in its finest form!!!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2011

Forever vintage rentals made my dream wedding become a reality. They have everything you could dream of to make the perfect vintage wedding. Rhonda and Cara are so much fun to work with and if they don't have it they will find it for you. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Jeremy · Married on 06/11/2011

Forever Vintage Rentals had everything that we were looking for. We used old soda bottles, crates, mason jars, chandeliers, books, scales, china, suitcases, doors, lights, oil lamps, gorgeous handmade wood tables, chairs and soooo much more. The owners were a blast to work with and they were very reasonably priced. Thanks for making our special day a dream come true!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Thomas · Married on 10/03/2015

The amount and diversity of their inventory is breath-taking. We so enjoyed working with Rhonda and Kara--delightful people and pleasant to work with. Having the wooden farm tables at our wedding reception helped set a warm and unique atmosphere. Their service before and after the event was exemplary--we highly recommend using them!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Ali · Married on 09/16/2017

3.5

I would definitely work with Cara again! I absolutely love her style and the lounge areas looked amazing. I wish Forever Vintage could be a one-stop shop for all rental items, but they don't have dance floors or tents. Here is my feedback for what made the process more challenging and things to think about as you plan your event!

1. Timeliness of responses and ease of communications - starting from the first quote (took multiple weeks), it was definitely a challenge to get timely responses. I think they have great products but could improve on the business and communication side.

2. Last minute questions - I definitely felt overwhelmed with some of the last minute questions. Perhaps a single phone call instead of multiple texts would have helped since the days leading up to the wedding are so hectic.

3. Timing of delivery - unfortunately, there were problems with their trucks so they showed up after the 3 hour window provided. The timing made it difficult because I had to get ready for the rehearsal and separate welcome party at a different location with ~150 people, so I couldn't be there while they set the delivered items. I understand things are out of our control, but this just added to the stress of set up.

4. Damaged items - some of the chandelier lights we had received didn't work. We had an electrician on site that was unable to make use/fix the broken chandelier lights.

5. Additional charges - having been through this, I realize now that there are always additional charges. We were charged $1/chair to set the chairs and $10/table for table set up. Also to think about and be aware of, since we couldn't get all rental items with one company, we had to pay delivery fees to both companies which adds to the cost.

Hope you find this review helpful and enjoy looking at their website/instagram for wedding ideas!

Sent on 10/02/2017