19 Reviews for Forever the Bridesmaid

Bridesmaids (3)
Formal Gowns (2)
18 Forever the Bridesmaid Reviews

As a seller, it was truly a pleasure working with Forever The Bridesmaid. They were super responsive, professional, and helpful. I would definitely use their service again to sell bridesmaid dresses in the future--and I'm definitely going to search for my next bridesmaid dress here before buying next. I love the concept and the affordability.

Profile Picture TESS, 11/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Can not say enough good things about this website and the entire process! It was SO incredibly easy to upload and then sell one of my dresses. I also purchased a dress using the website but unfortunately the seller never responded so Forever the Bridesmaid returned my money right away, which was AMAZING! Every time I emailed to ask a question, I got a prompt response from Katey and after selling one of my dresses, the money was in my PayPal account in less than 24 hours. This is such an amazing website/business and I literally couldn't be ANY happier to have found it! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Bridesmaids
4.7

Thought the website interface is not great (REALLY difficult to search!), once I found what I was looking for -- it was exactly what I was looking for! Thanks to FTB for helping me find something much more affordable than I otherwise would have paid.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/20/17, 1 Review
1.4

They were responsive. Unfortunately, no returns doesn't mean no returns. So, I wouldn't sell your dress with them. I was asked to return a dress a full week after it was delivered.

Profile Picture Jami, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great company! I listed my bridesmaid dress seven months ago, and actually forgot about it until I got an email yesterday that the dress sold. The customer service was very prompt and professional, and the process was simple. They gave me the seller's info, and I sent out the dress this morning. This unexpected $80 payment is super helpful, especially as my own wedding is this weekend! I highly recommend this site for listing your dress. Good visibility, and it helps others out who are looking to save money!

Profile Picture Joanna, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids
4.7

I recently sold a bridesmaid dress on FTB and the process was so easy and quick! My dress was sold within three days of posting. A great service if you are looking to resell a dress.

Profile Picture User7321700, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and ended up with THREE ensembles to sell! After attempting (in vain) to find buyers locally, Finding Forever the Bridesmaid felt like winning the jackpot. The site is super easy to navigate, and once my items were sold, money was in my account before l knew it. Thanks to co-founder Molly and her team for professional, prompt, and personable service! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Forever the Bridesmaid to anyone with dresses to spare:)

Profile Picture Kirsten, 9/10/16, 1 Review
4.1

Very easy to use! You can set it and forget it. Let's be honest, some b-maid dresses are not in high demand due to color. My dress was on the site for 6-7 months when I received an email notification that the dress sold. Customer service is very communicative. This was my first time going through the buy/sell process. I emailed a question on Easter Sunday and received a response same day. I wouldn't have given any less points if they had responded on Monday! Well done on customer service!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was having trouble posting my pictures of my bridesmaid dresses I was interested in selling on this site (due to my lack of knowledge as to how to do that) & Molly at Forever The Bridesmaid was SOOOOOO VERY HELPFUL when I contacted her about this. She went ABOVE & BEYOND for me - as I had 7 different bridesmaid dresses that I needed help with! I cant even begin to tell you how hard she worked for me to get everything EXACTLY correct for each listing!!!!! I LOVE HER & I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!! FOREVER THE BRIDESMAID IS AWESOME!!!!!!

Profile Picture Sherry, 10/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Forever the Bridesmaid is a brilliant concept. I've been in several weddings and have spent hundreds of dollars on bridesmaid dresses that just sit in a closet and collect dust.

From start to finish this was an easy website to use. I created an account and posted pictures and descriptions of my dresses. I just completed my first sale with no issues. Money was in my PayPal account instantly and was a very secure process. I'm completely satisfied and would totally recommended this site to anyone looking to make some money on dresses they figured would just continue to take up room in their closets.

Profile Picture DeeAnn, 10/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

ForeverTheBridesmaid made selling my bridesmaids dress from my own wedding so easy. I was able to get some money back out of it after buying it for a bridesmaid with an agreement for it to be paid back and things went sour. I was apprehensive about the process as I don't do any sort of online selling but a quick email to them and everything was clarified for me. They responded to each email within 20 min at the max. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User7132735, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful service - and a great way to resell a bridesmaid dress that I only wore once! I would highly recommend "Forever The Bridesmaid" to all of my friends who have a closet full of bridesmaids dresses that they no longer wish to keep. Uploading my dress to the site was easy, and my dress sold within one week!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I used Forever the Bridesmaid to sell a bridesmaid's dress that I had and the process was so smooth and efficient. When my dress was purchased, the team reached out to me with the relevant information, I shipped the dress, and the funds were sent to me via PayPal the same day that I provided the shipping information. I highly recommend Forever the Bridesmaid for all of your bridesmaid dress selling (and purchasing!) needs.

Profile Picture Veronica, 7/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so happy to have found Forever The Bridesmaid. The bridesmaid's dress my best friend picked out for her wedding were beautiful, but I know I'll never wear it again. I just don't attend that many fancy ritzy parties! FTB truly made it so easy to sell my dress and it actually sold within a week of listing it. I especially loved that the buyers could contact me directly to ask me questions about the dress, and it went straight to my email so the buyer and I could communicate directly via my gmail instead of communicating thru a chat thru the website. FTB is easier and more user friendly than eBay. I will definitely use it again to buy and sell dresses.

Thank you!

Profile Picture carie, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Forever the Bridesmaid provided amazing one on one service. They went above and beyond in making sure myself as the seller and the buyer of my dress as well were comfortable and taken care of. They handled all contact with the buyer for me. It made me feel more secure about receiving payment and ease of shipping the dress.

Profile Picture User5541419, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Such an amazing company! Only wish I had known about them sooner!!

Profile Picture User6017394, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Bridesmaids

Listing my bridesmaids dress on Forever The Bridesmaid was SO easy, and my dress sold quickly. The transaction was a breeze and the team behind the site made everything really easy to follow. They're so helpful! I'm thrilled to have extra cash in my pocket while knowing someone else is going to be able to enjoy the dress as much as I did. I will definitely be listing all my future bridesmaids dresses on here as well!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/20/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Forever the Bridesmaid. I would definitely recommend this site to sell bridesmaid dresses that you will never wear again. :)
I just sold my first dress, and I am beyond impressed with my experience. The process was so simple and easy! I posted my dress and price, waited a week, and they notified me that the dress had sold.
Katey was great about keeping me updated about the process of the sale. She explained exactly how it would work, answered any questions I had, and let me know when the sale was complete. She was very friendly and patient and provided excellent customer service.
Forever the Bridesmaid is by far the easiest way to sell and purchase bridesmaids dresses. I have already told my friends about the site and would highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/2/14, 1 Review