Forever Magnolia Events Reviews

2 | Gaithersburg, MD

2 Reviews for Forever Magnolia Events

Karen · Married on 04/27/2019

A wonderful experience!

Amanda did a wonderful job helping us to coordinate on the day of our wedding ceremony and reception. She was both organized and flexible to last-minute changes. We were able to rely on her professional expertise for advice when we had questions about the way things ought to run. Ultimately, everything ran smoothly, thanks to her coordination! I would highly recommend Forever Magnolia Events to anyone in the area.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Elisenda

Elisenda Llinares · Married on 06/02/2018

Basically my wedding-saver!

Amanda came into the picture for us just 6 months before the wedding. With such a short amount of time, she managed to put together the most beautiful celebration we could have ever hoped for.
    She is so knowledgeable! She'd often ask me questions and remind me of things I had NO IDEA were part of a wedding event. She thought of everything. On the day of the wedding, she was quick on her feet to make all the necessary changes due to the torrential rain that came down exactly at the start of the ceremony.
    We honestly believe, without Amanda, our wedding would have been a disaster.
    We cannot thank her enough! Oh and to top it off, she's the sweetest, so you get a really fun person to plan your wedding/event with. :)

Sent on 12/03/2018