Forever In Bloom Reviews

Forever In Bloom 3
Forever In Bloom 4
Forever In Bloom 5

Leslie · Married on 11/15/2014

Wonderful !!!!!! A pleasure to do business with. The venue looked amazing.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Amy · Married on 10/11/2014

I cannot say enough about the quality of the work that Forever in Bloom did for our October 2014 wedding, but let me try. Dean and his crew are talented florists: creative, knowledgeable, and so attuned to the beauty of flowers. They know what they're doing, and deliver arrangements that are extraordinarily fresh and beautiful. Each of the flowers have been "conditioned" so that when they go into the arrangement they're at their peak (rather than too tight etc), and the floral designer has a wonderful eye for contrast. I was looking for seasonal flowers and a strong palette (burgundy, orange etc), and I had a pretty particular aesthetic since I'm a gardener and know flowers (and may even have come in with a list of favorites!). Rather than making me feel difficult, Dean immediately responded positively with ideas and suggestions tailored to our location at the NY Botanical Garden (you can see why he is a preferred florist for that location). In our final meeting they even mocked up a centerpiece so that I knew what to expect. I wasn't disappointed: like the bridal bouquet, the table arrangements were elegant, unexpected, and utterly beautiful. The three flower girls LOVED their flower crowns, and we appreciated that they remembered every little detail (including the petals for the flower girls to drop). Likewise beautiful the stunning tall arrangement for the hallway, which really showed FOREVER IN BLOOM'S capacity to do larger scale sophisticated work. The arrangement wouldn't have been out of place in the most sophisticated of settings. In the end, I felt like we got a good value as well; his designs seem like the kind of sophisticated flowers you get from small boutique florists in the West Village or Brooklyn, but without their inflated prices. Even though I imagine our floral order was one of the smaller weddings that Dean has done, he certainly made me feel every bit as special as a client with a larger budget. A kind man & WONDERFUL FLORIST!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Forever in Bloom was truly wonderful to work with for our wedding. They were flexible and able to accommodate my requests and specific flower theme I was looking for. Shelley was wonderful and truly helpful. Our guests loved our ceremony pieces.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Galina and John · Married on 09/26/2014

Thank you Forever in Bloom!! You are the best. Our experience with Forever in Bloom was easy and pleasant from the first meeting. Shelly was the most accommodating person who immediately understood what we looking for. Her experience, high standards and incredibly great sense of design and style created the most spectacular, impressive and sophisticated floral arrangements - they were a sight to behold. Would use her services in a heartbeat. Thank you again Shelly.
    The Marianis

Sent on 11/19/2014

Priscilla · Married on 09/26/2014

The are professionals and artists. Shelley and her staff take your vision and make it reality. They are everything, modern, traditional ,edgy ,classic. They can make any room or space very personal and tranform flowers into art pieces. They understand the way things in wedding add up and are willing to work with your budget. Such warm and genuine professionals! I highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Rachel · Married on 08/09/2014

Flowers were absolutely beautiful, and Dean worked within our budget. There was a misunderstanding about use of the flower arrangements for the brunch, and Dean provided us with a credit. Would definitely recommend them for a wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2014

I recently worked with Shelley at Forever in Bloom to do the florals for my wedding and she was an absolute pleasure that understood my vision and executed it perfectly. She was so professional and helped me stay within my budget by exploring different options without compromising the look my husband and I wanted to achieve for this special day. My bouquet was exactly how I had wanted and the tables were absolutely stunning that earned rave reviews from our guests. Forever In Bloom surpassed my expectations and I would work with them again if I had the chance!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Very easy to work with and they did a great job on trying to cut costs where possible. i worked with Alyssa and she was amazing. She gave me ideas on where I could save money, was super knowledgeable, professional and very easy to work with. They delivered and set-up on time and my very specific vision for my wedding arch was executed beautifully. Forever in Bloom really has their act together.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Rose · Married on 06/20/2014

I have nothing but the highest praise for Shelley Andreades and Forever in Bloom! We interviewed all the florists on Tappan Hill's required list and we immediately LOVED Shelley. She is knowledgeable, down-to-earth, caring, creative, resourceful and incredibly responsive. Her work for our wedding (9/6/14 at Tappan Hill) was gorgeous. I am a very picky, detail-oriented person who loves to entertain and create beautiful dinner settings and floral arrangements at home so I had a very specific, elegant, dinner party-like vision for our flowers and reception. Shelley brought this vision to life PERFECTLY. For example, I wanted chocolate brown velvet damask tablecloths, which was not at all part of the usual selection offered brides for their receptions. Shelley searched and searched and found the most gorgeous tablecloths for us. The overall setting was magical. She is so open to feedback and incorporates your opinions and preferences so quickly and easily. I wanted a bouquet with only certain shades of ivory and, without missing a beat, or blinking an eye, the preview appointments to refine the flowers were a fluid, back and forth that resulted in the complete beauty and elegance I imagined. I found not just a florist, but, through the process, found a friend. I have absolutely no reservations whatsoever in recommending Shelley!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Sally · Married on 06/14/2014

I can not tell you enough of how Beautiful the flowers Forever in Bloom created for my daughter's wedding. If I could give him higher than a five I would. You will not be sorry dealing with this company. From the moment we met with Dean we knew we were in excellent hands. His artistic talent combined with his professional staff made our event perfect.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Katharine · Married on 05/18/2014

Words will never express my gratitude for Dean and his team and how extraordinarily beautiful they made our wedding. I was very blasé about flowers, and would have forgone them if not for my mother insisting. Thank goodness she did, and thank goodness we went with Dean, because he transformed our venue (the incredible Tappan Hill Mansion) into the most remarkable, gorgeous and unique space, directly sliced from Midsummer Nights Dream. Everyone commented on how stunning the flowers were, and how beautiful the space became. Not to mention, Dean is THE BEST. He is funny, charming, incredibly direct and honest, and helped make the day so special. It's a testament to him and his character that on my wedding day, surrounded by friends and loved ones, I still wanted to get a famous bear hug from Dean. You will never regret going with Forever in Bloom, and I hope to one day have another event that requires flowers just so I get to work with him again.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Christine · Married on 05/18/2014

Forever in Bloom is a preferred vendor at the New York Botanical Garden. Working with Dean during the wedding effortless as he was very accommodating and his ideas were exquisite. The guests loved their arrangements!

Sent on 09/06/2014

I worked with Shelley for my wedding this past April and could not have been more pleased with not only the final product she created but the process. I looked into, and met with, many florists before deciding to work with Shelley and Forever in Bloom and she was by far, the most professional, creative, understanding, patient and flexible person to work with. I came into the process with a vision of what I wanted but unsure how to execute it. When I walked into the space that day, I was blown away. Every detail was exactly as I had imagined and it was truly beautiful. Throughout the process she was always accommodating and easy to work with while finding ways to stay within our budget but give us what we wanted. I would 100% recommend Shelley.

Sent on 09/11/2014

elizabeth · Married on 04/26/2014

I’ll start by saying that I was extremely happy with my wedding flowers from Shelley and Forever in Bloom and I would highly recommend them to everyone. You will not be disappointed!

When I first started contacting florists for my wedding, I was immediately pleased by Shelley’s immediate and professional response to my e-mails. After speaking with Shelley I was excited to visit Forever in Bloom to start the planning process. I went into our initial meeting not really knowing what I wanted for the wedding flowers – but Shelley really helped me to focus on what I liked by showing me pictures of some of her past work and then making suggestions to me based of what I showed interest in. She eventually showed me the most beautiful centerpiece which I LOVED and don’t think I could have thought of on my own.

During the planning process Shelley was a pleasure to work with, she responded quickly to e-mails and was always kind and professional. At our final meeting prior to the wedding, Shelley put together a fantastic mockup of our centerpieces but was also very receptive to some changes I wanted to have made.

On our wedding day I was SO happy with all of the flowers – from the bridesmaid bouquets to the grand centerpieces. The tables at the reception looked magical with the alternating high and low centerpieces and tiny votive candles around the room. It was exactly what I was hoping for!! I was also obsessed with my bouquet and I received many compliments on it. Now I can’t wait to receive my photos back from the photographer so I can see all the flowers again!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Tania · Married on 04/18/2014

Shelley Andreades and her hardworking team at Forever in Bloom are truly unmatched in their excellence, superb quality of service, careful attention to detail, support, friendliness, creativity, and care. I truly could not praise their work enough. Shelley made our wedding flower dreams a reality, and although we had a small budget, and only a limited amount of money that we could afford to spend on flowers, she understood our needs, and worked diligently and patiently with us to show us every affordable option and help us create an atmosphere that was stunning and beyond memorable.

We were in awe when we saw the beautiful centerpieces, arch, boutonnieres and corsages. My striking wedding bouquet of stunning peonies literally took my breath away! Every single guest came up to my husband and me to comment on the flowers and how perfectly they complimented our special day. We owe so much of the beauty of our day to them.

We cannot thank Forever in Bloom enough and we recommend them without any hesitation.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/22/2014

I want to preface this review with one thing: I was not crazy concerned about the flowers for my wedding. I was mainly intent on keeping the budget reasonable, and had an attitude of "any type of flower will be pretty--they're flowers! That's their purpose!"

But honestly, when I say I can't stop gushing over the floral arrangements for our wedding... it's absolutely true. Our ceremony at Tappan Hill Mansion looked like a secret garden, my bouquet was STUNNING, and our reception decor was romantic, soft, and elegant. It was exactly the vision I had discussed and laid out, except ten times better.

Shelley at Forever in Bloom is one of the kindest individuals I met during my tour of all the vendor possibilities for the wedding. She was warm and receptive from the moment we met for our initial consultation, and seemed genuinely excited about the flowers for the wedding. She kindly offered to create a sample (when other vendors did not!) and patiently answered each and every one of my MANY emails regarding budget concerns, table numbers, etc. She was even there on the day of, helping arrange the different pieces.

In the end, I know my fiancé and I were blown away by the presentation (and he didn't even think he cared much about flowers!). Shelley did something truly magical for us, and I'll be forever grateful for their attention to detail, thoroughness and stylistic choices. Book them for your wedding ASAP, I promise you'll be pleased!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Lara · Married on 03/01/2014

Working with Shelley and Forever in Bloom was an absolute pleasure.

We contacted Forever in Bloom approximately six months before our wedding, having done a substantial amount of research into florists in Westchester. Forever in Bloom had terrific reviews and we viewed it as the leading candidate. We met with Shelley for an hour and had a very productive first meeting; we reviewed photographs, shared ideas, and she started to give life to the ideas that existed nowhere other than in our heads. Shortly thereafter, she prepared a proposal for us, that was consistent with our vision, reasonably priced, and comprehensive.

After deciding to move forward with Forever in Bloom, the remainder of the planning process was a pleasure. Shelley provided timely responses to our questions and prepared beautiful sample centerpieces -- which were so consistent with our vision that we didn't have to change a single thing.

The final product was as impressive as the planning was easy. My bouquet was simply extraordinary and the bridesmaids' bouquets were equally impressive. The ceremony space was designed exactly how we wanted, the centerpieces -- both high and low -- were awe-inspiring, and our cake -- which was decorated with flowers -- was a masterpiece.

Needless to say, I would highly recommend working with Shelley and Forever in Bloom. She is a consummate professional, their services are competitively priced, and they left no detail overlooked.

Sent on 03/08/2014

Halette · Married on 12/07/2013

My daughter got married on 12/7/13. Shelly at Forever in Bloom in Mt. Kisco created a winter wonderland for my daughter's wedding. The guests were in awe at how the venue was transformed.

From the moment I met Shelly I knew she understood my daughter's vision for her wedding.

Throughout the entire process, Shelly and her staff were professional, creative and responsive to all our requests.

At the last minute, we decided we wanted to put a "GOPRO" in my daughter's bouquet...Shelly accommodated our request without hesitation and we were able to video my daughter's walk down the aisle.

I highly recommended Forever in Bloom. I know that when my second daughter gets married I will be using them again.

Thank you Shelly for creating the most beautiful wedding for my daughter.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Laura · Married on 10/18/2013

Shelley and Forever in Bloom did an amazing job with the bouquets, arrangements and ceremony details for my wedding at the New York Botanical Garden. When my husband and I first met with Shelley, we quickly knew that she understood our vision and would bring it to life - and that was certainly the case! Shelley was very easy to work with, responded quickly to email and provided suggestions when we had questions. She was so nice and warm as well, offering to put together a sample centerpiece when my husband's family visited New York over the summer. On the day of our wedding, all of the flowers looked so beautiful and we received countless compliments on the arrangements and bouquets. I highly recommend working with Shelley and Forever in Bloom!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Caryn · Married on 10/06/2013

I was so pleased with the flowers and lighting Shelley provided for my son's wedding reception. The centerpieces were magnificent and were exactly the look I was going for. All my guests raved about them. She had wonderfully creative ideas about carrying out my themes that didn't cost a fortune. She was a thorough professional with whom to work, and everything was set up perfectly. I enjoyed working with her so much I am using her for my other son's reception in 5 months! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/09/2013

They were very professional and were most willing to work within our budget.
    The flowers and bouquets were beautiful and added to both the ceremony and the venue.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Heather · Married on 10/05/2013

I was recommended to Forever In Bloom by my wedding venue and I was soo happy with my decision. I met with Shelley who instantly understood my theme and look that I was going for, and I didn't meet with any other florists. I was never pressured to add to my budget and I felt extremely confident in Shelley. I wanted a romantic, English country/Autumn look and that is exactly what I got. My guests raved about my flower arch, bouquets and centerpieces. I am very big on customer service and when you start spending money on a wedding, you want it to go to people that are kind, lovely and talented. That was Shelley and Forever In Bloom!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Carolyn · Married on 09/21/2013

Forever in Bloom did the bouquets, wrist corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding. We met with Shelley about ten months before and she took the time to go through our visions to understand exactly what we were thinking, while providing expert suggestions on different types of flowers. The finished product could not be more perfect. When people saw our photos, the one thing they kept commenting on was how beautiful our flowers were to the point where they were striking. The flowers were delivered on time, without a hitch right to the hotel room all the way in Fishkill. I should also note that they were incredibly responsive every time I had a question or needed to change something. For example, I had forgotten to add one boutonniere and called them only a week and a half beforehand to ask if they could add another and it was not a problem. These people both love what they do and are excellent at it. Lastly, I had not arranged to get my bouquet freeze dried but it was so stunningly beautiful that I had a hard time parting with it. When I left for my honeymoon, my sister was able to drive the bouquet back to Forever in Bloom, where it is being freeze dried now. They were so accommodating and their flowers were better than any other florist we had met with, hands down. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 10/15/2013

We would like to express our thanks and appreciation for all the beautiful flowers at our wedding. All our guests couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous everything looked--especially the escort card table, everyone was amazed by it. Thank you for all your help and in making this process so easy and smooth and taking all our ideas and turning it into something that exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2013

After meeting with another florist who had a serious artistic vision (and was not interested in hearing what I wanted), we wandered into Forever in Bloom without an appointment. Even though she was not expecting us, Michelle sat with us for well over an hour, listened to what we had in mind and drew up a plan for our flowers. We were blown away by her suggestions. When we went back for a meeting closer to the wedding, it was amazing how much she just *got* what we wanted. I would try to describe what I wanted (usually not very well) and she would just sketch it out EXACTLY as I envisioned but couldn't articulate. We worked most directly with Michelle, but Dean and Alyssa were also so nice and wonderful to work with. Everything turned out SO beautifully and I couldn't have been happier with how the flowers looked. I would highly recommend Forever in Bloom.

Sent on 09/09/2013