Forever In Bloom Reviews

Forever In Bloom 3
Forever In Bloom 4
Forever In Bloom 5

Sara · Married on 10/14/2016

Shelley is amazing! I can't express how happy I was with my flowers and arrangements. She met with me twice to review what I was looking for, and in the end it was even better than I could've hoped. I HIGHLY recommend you use her for any events!

Sent on 12/12/2016

J · Married on 09/16/2016

Working with Shelley for our wedding was a most fulfilling experience. We had a vision of the experiences we wanted to create but not the details of how to do that. First of all, Shelley is a wonderful listener. She made time, contributed thoughtfully and was patient with the dialogue until we got to a a plan we loved. And then the actual execution exceeded everything we expected. She is artistic, caring, goes beyond what is needed to create something special. She, and her family, are a delight to work with and they will undoubtedly be the first people we call again.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

I absolutely loved working with Shelley at Forever in Bloom for my August wedding at the New York Botanical Gardens. She was able to give me the exact look and feel I wanted within our budget. The flowers were nothing short of spectacular and exactly what we wanted. Her staff was on time and professional for both drop off and break down. Shelley was so attentive during the planning process and really took the time to get to know us and the look/feel we wanted for our day. She was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Bethany · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I used Forever in Bloom for our wedding reception on August 6, 2016 at the Stone Mill House in the NYBG.

We live in Manhattan, so getting up to Mount Kisco was not exactly convenient for the two meetings we had with Shelley, but it was well worth it. During the first meeting with Shelley she listened to what our vision was. She put together a 'flexible' quote for us since there were some items we were not sure we wanted to include. Approximately 6 weeks before our wedding she put together a 'mock' table to show us what our floral arrangements would approximately look like. This was incredibly helpful because we could see how the flowers looked together with the rustic pieces and candles we requested. We were able to give her direction to remove certain flower types and add more of other things.

The day of, Shelley and her staff did an incredible job with our venue. Everything looked amazing! She really listened to what we had to say at our second meeting. I would recommend them for any event. Truly spectacular! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Deborah · Married on 07/23/2016

Dean did a magnificent job creating the flowers for our daughter's wedding. He listened to what her vision was for the arrangements for her bouquet, the tables and the cocktail hour and he created exactly what she wanted. Dean is wonderful to work with and we had the perfect decor for our wedding at Tappan Hill. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/09/2016

Shelley was absolutely wonderful to work with for my wedding at Tappan Hill. She understood immediately what we were looking for in terms of the flowers. The bouquets, the chuppah, and the reception room were all so beautiful! I highly recommend Shelley to help make your wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Elana · Married on 06/25/2016

I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the magic created by Forever In Bloom! I am picky, detail-oriented and have expensive taste, and Forever In Bloom exceeded all of my expectations! Dean and his staff were a DREAM to work with and knocked my socks off! Our guests said they never saw more beautiful flowers and decor in their entire life! I am obsessed with Forever In Bloom and our flowers were PERFECTION! They made the process FUN too! I can't put into words how happy I am about the job that they did!!!!!!!!!!!
    - Elana Schoppmann

Sent on 06/27/2016

Alyssa · Married on 05/29/2016

I worked with Forever in Bloom for my wedding in May 2016 and would highly recommend them for all of your wedding floral needs. It was an absolute pleasure working with Shelley and we cannot thank her and her team enough for the absolutely beautiful flowers at our wedding.

During the wedding planning process, we researched several different florists and met with a few. Forever in Bloom was one of the vendors recommended by our venue and one of our good friends used them for her wedding and was really happy. From the moment I stepped into Forever in Bloom, I knew they were the florist that I wanted to work with for my wedding. Everything about their aesthetic was exactly what I was looking for and I knew that I could trust their judgement to deliver beautiful flowers with a romantic, vintage and elegant feel. Shelley was very responsive via e-mail and phone and was extremely patient answering all of my questions leading up to the event.

The bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres were exactly what we had envisioned and the center pieces were absolutely magnificent. We received several complements from guests on the flowers. While the chuppah was beautiful, it unfortunately differed from what we had agreed upon. The on-site staff made a judgement call to not include vines and flowers down the legs of the chuppah given that they were concerned about the heat and potential wilting. After the event, Forever in Bloom provided us with a partial credit as a token of their apology. This was very much appreciated and further speaks to their professionalism.

We highly recommend Forever in Bloom and appreciate all of their fabulous work!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

Forever in Bloom was probably the best vendor I used when planning my wedding! Shelley was such a pleasure to work with. She was extremely kind, warm, and helpful in trying to understand what I wanted for my wedding, which wasn't easy because I didn't have a clear vision when I started planning. She was respectful of my budget and came up with very creative suggestions to help me get the look I wanted while staying at my price point. She was always responsive with emails and easy to get in contact with. The flowers on my wedding day were more than I even could have imagine and all of the guests commented on how beautiful they were. You will not be disappointed if you use Forever in Bloom!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Rebecca · Married on 04/30/2016

Our flowers from Forever in Bloom were exactly what we were hoping for. I was keen on having a lot of texture and Shelley found the most beautiful addition for the bouquets. We brought inspiration photos, and she took the time to listen to what we wanted and make each element unique to us.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/12/2015

AMAZING!! Dean at Forever in Bloom blew us away with his decor and professionalism! Our wedding centerpieces and ceremony decor were beyond gorgeous! My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were amazing!! As soon as I first spoke with Dean, he completely listened to me and saw my vision exactly as I pictured it. I highly recommend Forever in Bloom!!!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Adam · Married on 11/07/2015

Forever in Bloom provided quality services throughout the planning process and the finished product on the day of the wedding was beautiful. Shelley was a pleasure to work with and everything from the centerpieces to the Chuppah was beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend Forever in Bloom!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Renee · Married on 11/06/2015

Our venue made us pick from a list for our flowers. This actually made it quite easy, as they know the best vendors to work with and they know property. Having flowers wasn’t a topline must have for us and we wanted simple and elegant without being over the top Fall theme. We worked with Alyssa from Forever in Bloom and she was a pleasure. Really understood our vision and style and kept us within our budget. The outcome was truly remarkable!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Liz · Married on 09/19/2015

Dean and everyone at Forever in Bloom did a beautiful job on our wedding flowers! We held our reception at the Carriage House at Lyndhurst Manor, and brightening up the historical decor was my main goal. With just a little input from this bride who really didn't have a solid vision, Dean created a beautiful look using candles, mercury glass, and the most gorgeous purple hydrangeas and deepest red roses I have ever seen. Many guests commented that the decor was just breathtaking, and I would have to agree! I would absolutely recommend Forever in Bloom to anyone planning a wedding. Working with them was a pleasure!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Carolyn · Married on 09/19/2015

Shelley and her entire staff are amazing! She is thoughtful and has innovative ideas. She is patient, calm and responsive. I would send her numerous emails late at night and early in the morning (most times at 5:00 am!). She would respond to each and every comment and question and provide thoughtful and creative solutions. She was honest, trustworthy and listens to every detail. She provides insight into details you might not have thought about and provides solutions and different creative approaches to make the night that much more memorable. She would tell me where we could cut back and what flowers were good alternatives to more expensive flowers without compromising the look. Once we provided her with the budget she worked extremely hard to stay within the boundaries. Never up selling me on anything and always providing thoughtful insight. I met with 5 other florists, but as soon as I met Shelley I knew right away I had to work with her.

She is an absolute pleasure to work with and the utmost professional. Trust me once you meet her, you will pick up on her warm and genuine personality. When we went to look at the sample center pieces, we never felt rushed and she listened to each and every comment and question we had. She made the wedding come together in the most magical and special way. No detail went unnoticed.

We received comment after comment during and post-wedding about how beautiful our flowers were. Shelley was able to create the most beautiful, timeless and better-than-my-dreams ambiance. She has a keen eye for what looks best together (colors, flowers, greenery, everything!).

Thank you just doesn’t seem like strong enough words. My deepest and sincerest gratitude to Shelly and Forever in Bloom!

Sent on 09/21/2015
  • User5519889 · 2+ years ago

We used Forever in Bloom because it was one of the required options by our venue. We were incredibly pleased with their service. We only used them for the bride's bouquet, two floral arrangements and petals for the aisle/tables because centerpieces would have been prohibitively expensive for us. My bouquet was AMAZING- gorgeous and EXACTLY what I was looking for. The two floral arrangements were also both beautiful and incredible. They even knew we were on a budget and suggested since our order was small we have a friend pick it up (which we did- and it turned out to be a GREAT idea!).

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • User5419116 · event on: 09/08/2015

I was interested in sending a sympathy arrangement and did not want to use a 1-800 florist as I've always been disappointed with the arrangements for every occassion I ever used them for. I decided to look for a florist who was local to the recipients area and came across the website for Forever in Bloom. The bridal arrangements on their website were gorgeous so I called them to see if perhaps they made arrangements for other occassions. They were extremely helpful and pleasant and within a couple of hours I received 2 calls from the recipients stating how extremely lovely the flowers were. Thank you so much for providing such wonderful customer service and for the beautiful arrangement.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Forever In Bloom is absolutely fantastic! We worked mostly with Dean - who is extremely professional, open minded, flexible, and willing to help!
    The entire experience from start to finish was a breeze and the flowers looked so beautiful on our wedding day.
    First of all, I was a 'long-distance' bride - meaning I wasn't around at all during the planning process, but this created zero problems. Dean was super accommodating. He sent me a list of flowers and a general 'wedding' list via email, which helped us identify what look we wanted to create, what our budget is, what flowers we'd want, and how many centrepieces, corsages, bouquets, etc, we'd need. After we figured all this out (which was very simple to do), Dean created a contract type list outlining what everything would look like and sent it over to us. It was perfect- we came in within budget and our visions for the day were complimentary. The only thing I worried about was my bridal bouquet, and Dean was always there to listen to me worry about it (haha). In the end, everything was stunning. From bouquets, to the centre pieces, to the ceremony archway, everything was absolutely beautiful!
    I would highly recommend forever in bloom to any bride who wants to be reasonable in her budget while still achieving the look she wants at her wedding!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Nikki · Married on 09/05/2015

They were so amazing - worked with me to get the perfect look at our budget and I could not have pictured a prettier setup, from the arch at the alter to the petal aisle to the tables, everything was gorgeous. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2015

elizabeth · Married on 08/29/2015

Alyssa at Forever in Bloom was so helpful and pleasant to work with in planning for our wedding at the Stone Mill at the NY Botanical Garden last August. She was able to create absolutely gorgeous flower arrangements while still keeping within a reasonable budget. I was so pleased with the services at Forever in Bloom and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Stefanie · Married on 07/11/2015

Dean and is staff do an amazing job! I decided to change my flowers at the last minute but Dean was patient and accommodating. It is clear that he wants to please his brides and grooms. He made our ceremony and reception look absolutely breathtaking. I looked around the entire night in awe of how stunning the arrangements and candles were. Forever in Bloom is a definite gem!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Lidia · Married on 06/13/2015

Working with Shelley was wonderful – she was by far my favorite wedding vendor that I used. I came into Forever in Bloom not very sure about what exactly I was looking for. After spending an hour with Shelley, she was able to totally understand the style I was going for and she helped me transform my ideas into reality. She was the only florist I visited and after spending time with her, I knew there was no reason to meet with anyone else. She has extensive expertise and experience in the business, which is very apparent. She offered guidance and suggestions on things I wouldn’t have ever considered. She’s easy to talk to and pays great attention to detail. I HIGHLY recommend Shelley and Forever in Bloom for your wedding. When it came to the wedding day, I can confidently say that I could not have been happier with my choice in florist. A month later, I am still getting compliments on how beautiful our flowers were.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Forever in Bloom, particularly Dean, is the best florist! Flowers were very important to me and Dean not only managed to perfectly create what I wanted, but he also did so within budget and always respected that first! His eye for knowing not only flowers, but knowing how to make a bride's vision come true (and even more beautifully than I described or could have imagined) is spot on! Dean's was alway accessible and quick to respond to my many emails, especially the ones where I would throw a crazy idea out there and would know just want to say to bring me back to my original vision and what made sense for the rest of my wedding aesthetic. Everything Dean created for my day was beautiful and he brought everything--the ceremony decor, my bridesmaid dresses, the reception room and even adding a few flowers to my boring cake to make it pop--together so perfectly. Considering this was a day I've dreamt of for what seems like my whole life, and flowers were a big part of those dreams, I can confidently say that Dean made all my wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 12/27/2014

Dean and Shelly at Forever in Bloom were so kind, professional and helpful. They understood my taste, worked with me to stay within budget and responded promptly to all my emails & phone calls. The flowers and centerpieces were so beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/06/2015

jen · Married on 12/05/2014

We got married on December 5, 2014 at Highlands Country Club in Garrison, NY, and the flowers that Dean at Forever in Bloom provided for us were exquisite and so much better than we can ever have imagined. Everything leading up to the wedding was easy and flawless, his communication was also super quick, and we were stunned with the final results. We would definitely recommend him to all our friends and family. Nothing but great things to say.

Sent on 12/31/2014