Forever Elegant Photography Reviews

9 | Greenville, SC

9 Reviews for Forever Elegant Photography

Megan · Married on 04/26/2014

I hired Forever Elegant Photography for my bridal portraits and wedding and I am so happy I did! James and his wife are so sweet and were really open to whatever crazy photo ideas we had. They were very professional and I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2013

James and Michelle were a wonderful photography team. Our pictures were wonderful, engagement, rehersal dinner and wedding. I can not say enough wonderful things about James.

Sent on 07/13/2013

Brittney · Married on 10/13/2012

Let me just start by saying when i received my wedding pictures i was floored by how gorgeous they were! They caught every detail amazingly at my wedding. My husband and I first used them in spring of 2012 for our engagement pictures. They turned out amazing. James and his wife are very sweet and easy to work with. They are flexible ( my wedding was on lake Greenwood, at the Drummond center in Ninety-six, sc and they drove down for it). They helped us with posing ideas i was lost on this and just laughed a lot, they were patient and helpful at my wedding with all of the family shots we wanted and suggested great ideas on what to do and where to stand. Their prices are great for the amazing job they do! I would recommend using them over anybody in this area, my husband and i plan to continue using them for maternity shots this spring and newborn ones in the fall.

Sent on 02/20/2013
  • Afwillford

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2012

I am so pleased with the photo's and video that james and michelle done.. They are amazing photographers, and both have such sweet personalities, Michelle is shy at times but when your day comes she and james are everywhere getting every photo imaginable... Thanks again.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Excellent Job, Excellent Value. Will definetly use them again!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Roseanna · Married on 05/20/2012

Forever Elegant Photography did an awesome job with our wedding! I felt like I was reliving that day with all the little details and moments that were captured, even more than I expected! I am thrilled we will have so many beautiful photos to cherish forever. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Forever Elegant Photography did an excellent job at our wedding! James and his wife took beautiful pictures! They are professional, kind, and very flexible. If you are looking for wedding photographers give them a call or email!!!

Sent on 07/14/2012

corey · Married on 04/14/2012

Forever elegant photography did an excellent job at our wedding! James and his wife took beautiful pictures! They are professional, kind, and very flexible. If you are looking for wedding photographers give them a call or email.

Sent on 05/01/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2011

Forever elegant did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. Both photographers were professional and were very accommodating. The quality of our photos are amazing and we will cherish them for a lifetime. We can't wait to work with forever elegant again for our family pictures!

Sent on 10/30/2011