Forest Hall at Chatham Mills Reviews

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 5
Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 6
Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 7

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Oh my goodness!! Are you looking for a beautiful indoor ceremony? Or an incredible outdoor ceremony with dozens our beautiful locations for life long lasting memories and photographs? How about market lights and industrial but still modern country feels for an incredible wedding ceremony or reception? You found it!!! Forest Hall just gave the absolute best of all worlds for location and what it was able to provide for us. We wanted an outdoor wedding and area for games, we also wanted an indoor location for back up for heat or rain. We wanted something would wood and brick interior that could help escalate the southern atmosphere of Pittsboro NC to our yankee guests while still looking nice with our Star Wars theme! And everything was just incredible! There are so many hidden gem locations in forest Hall for photos!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Angela Calderon · Married on 08/18/2018

40th Birthday!

In August 2018, I had the opportunity to celebrate my husband's 40th at Forest Hall at Chatham Mills. My entire experience from the minute that I first contacted Aneesa through our last e-mail exchange after the event, was amazing. Aneesa was extremely professional, knowledgeable, flexible and pleasant. She made sure our event was exactly what we wanted it to be and the venue itself was a magical place for our most intimate friends and family to come together for this very special occasion. We sincerely appreciate EVERYTHING and look forward to working with you again in the near future Aneesa!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Forest Hall was the PERFECT wedding venue for us! Every meeting we had to discuss details, I left knowing what needed to be done and knowing I had a partner in Aneesa who would ensure that every detail was taken care of. She is passionate about what she does and about her clients. She will go above and beyond to make sure that her brides' visions come true. The best part about this venue was knowing that there would be no hidden fees and no required vendors. Their dedication to their couple's visions extends into the way the venue is run and ensures that you as a couple can have exactly the kind of wedding you want without breaking the bank. Working with Aneesa was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process and we would recommend Forest Hall to anyone!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

Magical! This is the best word to describe our wedding day. This venue is so spectacular. They are so flexible and easy to work with. You can really spend as little or as much as you want so it was great for us as we were on a pretty tight budget. The venue is so beautiful we didn't have to do much with decor, just flowers and candles. Simply stunning. I would recommend it to any and everyone. The only thing I would change is maybe having it for a couple more hours so the fun could have lasted just a little bit longer.

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 8

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so appreciative of your provision of such a lovely setting to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary with family and friends. The rustic and charming feel of Forest Hall was exactly what we envisioned for our event. We hope to find another reason to rent this beautiful space or get invited to another occasion there! With utmost gratitude, The Butlers

Sent on 06/12/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2018

I cannot express how beautiful this venue is! It is great for indoor or outdoor weddings and every spot will get you an amazing picture! Very beautiful! I could probably go on and on about how beautiful both the wedding and reception at my wedding were, but pictures are so much better! Go to Forest Hall at Chatham Mills’ website to see many gorgeous pictures! I have attached some myself! (Photos by Thistle and Sun Photography)

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 9
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 10
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 11
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 12
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 13

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Words can't even describe how thankful I am that my husband and I found forest at Chatham hills! They were nothing less then friendly and beyond amazing! Every little detail was beyond perfect!!!! They made sure to check in and make sure everything was going good because I did everything DIY! They walked me through all the major things I needed to do because my brain was everywhere!!!

The day of, Bethany was amazing!!! She made sure us girls were doing okay! And I wasn't getting stressed out!

Thank you doesn't even cover it!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Maddy · Married on 05/06/2018

Forest Hall is gorgeous; we got so many compliments on it. It's the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor, large but not too large, and rustic but not too rustic. Aneesa was very flexible in letting us decide at the last minute (because of weather) whether we wanted to move our ceremony indoors or not. We were even able to have the food truck we wanted because of the unique layout of the venue - something many venues didn't allow for! Having the store next door and the hallway with the benches on it also allowed for more introverted family members to take a break from dancing but still have a place to go. I have a feeling this place is going to explode in popularity soon, so I feel incredibly lucky we were able to get it when we did.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Tammy · Married on 04/22/2018

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. She had a criteria list and Forest Hall met the criteria. Compared to other venues it was inexpensive, it had farm wood tables, a rustic appeal to it, permanent lights that drape from ceiling, white sheer panels that puddle on the floor, space to have the ceremony outside but should there be inclement weather ( it was wonderful to know we could have a plan B if plan A was not possible due to weather) there was ample space to have the ceremony inside, wonderful setting outside to have guest to enjoy the outdoors while pictures are being taken, space for a dance floor, ample space for the different vendors, bridal suite, plenty of parking for guest and last but not least .......it had Aneesa and her wonderful professional staff with all their experience ! They were wonderful and very easy to work with it. We felt at ease about the entire event because of them! Everything we requested was followed through on in a very promptly manner.
    It is a great venue with all the benefits of very expensive venues! You can not go wrong with this venue or staff!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Jamie · Married on 04/07/2018

I had the pleasure of coordinating a wedding at this beautiful venue. The venue itself is spacious, classic and beautiful. I love how versatile this venue was, we had to option to perform the ceremony indoors or outdoors. At the last minute we decided to have the ceremony inside and Aneesa went above and beyond to accommodate us. When I arrived the day of, everything was set up perfectly.
    The prep kitchen was huge allowing me to store a lot of overflow food and drinks. I was thrilled to learn that the venue offered the use of a refrigerator, this was a plus after finding out that I had cupcakes that needed to stay cold.
    The Bridal Suite was beautiful and made for beautiful pictures and really made the bride feel special.
    Catherine was the on-site venue manager and she was awesome. She was always visible and available to help with anything. She also went above and beyond to ensure that the bride and her guest were happy, she even bustled the brides dress! I was amazed at how helpful she was.
    It was wonderful working with both Aneesa and Catherine and coming from a vendor’s perspective I would highly suggest Forest hall.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Katherine · Married on 03/24/2018

Forest hall made all my wedding venue dreams come true. The space is not only beyond gorgeous, but it worked perfectly with the flow of my wedding. Aneesa and Nathan, the venue coordinators, are INCREDIBLE! I can’t say enough good things about them. They know the venue inside and out and went out of their way to help make my wedding at Forest Hall gorgeous and stress-free. They explained all the layout possibilities and helped me figure out the best options based on what I wanted for my wedding.

The price is beyond reasonable, especially considering both for the amount of space and the comparison with similar venues! I also saved a bunch of money because I needed significantly less decorations since the space is already beautiful with the market lights, stunning wood floors, exposed brick, and giant windows. It’s amazing to have the outdoor/indoor possibilities! We ultimately decided to do both the ceremony and venue inside, but we loved having the option to have the ceremony outside. There are gorgeous places to take pictures outside and all over the property. Forest Hall has everything we wanted and more!

I would have my wedding at this venue again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 14
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 15
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 16
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 17
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 18

Sudy · Married on 03/24/2018

My experience at Forest Hall with Aneesa and Nathan was beyond wonderful. They we so helpful and knowledgeable. They were willing to do whatever we asked and we asked a lot, our wedding was non-traditional. I can’t recommend this place or these people highly enough. I hope the rest of my kids get married there-just 5 to go!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Aneesa and Nathan went above and beyond in making sure our daughter and son-n-law's wedding day was beautiful. They did an amazing job and exceeded our expectations. We are so very thankful, and truly appreciate every extra special touch they added to perfectly capture my daughter and son-n-law's vision for their wedding day. We also met Nathan's mom, Lisa, who was so sweet, thoughtful and was kind enough to assist in anyway she could to help make the day memorable for all of us. Thank you Aneesa and Nathan, for your outstanding services!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Christal · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't say enough about Nathan and Aneesa. They perfect the balance between professionalism and the feeling of a friend or family member planning your wedding. I had a completely DIY wedding with the exception of having food catered and didn't really know what all I was getting myself into. Throughout the process they were always happy to meet up which always left us feeling de-stressed, organized and with a renewed excitement for the process. Ultimately they turned our patchwork into a seamless, flowing, stress-free wedding day. They were flexible with setup and helped with decorations. Our cake caterer was a no-show, yet none of our guests had the chance to notice because Nathan rushed out to (the only) bakery that was still open and saved the dessert disaster! Aneesa was always so bright and bubbly even while juggling so many tasks and curveballs the day of. They were professional, warm, highly responsive, incredibly patient with our less-than-high responsiveness, put so much care into everything they did - the list goes on. We were truly lucky to have stumbled into them and are incredibly grateful for their tireless efforts. Needless to say I highly recommend them! Thanks so much for making our wedding day wonderful Nathan and Aneesa!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Viviana · Married on 08/05/2017

This venue is everything you could want for a weeding! Great staff, beautiful venue, and lots of Instagram worthy photo moments.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Sheida · Married on 07/01/2017

With the help of amazing Nathan and Aneesa my sister hosted her wedding at the beautiful venue, Forest Hall. The venue has so much character and the minimalistic and rustic decoration that Aneesa and Nathan put together was perfect and fully reflected my sister’s and brother-in-law’s vision. Forest hall had great parking spaces for guests and a good size grass field if a couple wants an outdoor wedding ceremony. The inside is big enough to host both the ceremony, dinner and a dance party if it rains. (I know this because Anessa and Nathan made it work effortlessly.)
    Both Aneesa and Nathan are a joy to work with! They are kind, organized, proffesional and trustworthy. I really believe because of them the bride and groom could fully relax and enjoy their big day.
    I fully recommend Forest Hall and Harmony Weddings for anyone who is looking for an amazing power duo.

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 19
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 20
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 21

Brooke · Married on 04/23/2017

Nathan and Aneesa were very flexible and easy to work with for my wedding this past April, 2017. They made themselves available whenever I wanted to come to the property and were so pleasant during every interaction. The day of my wedding it rained nonstop, but their spacious kitchen and downstairs area eliminated stress from the weather and allowed us to have an indoor reception for our 20 guests. I know that when they complete the outdoor facility that this venue will become even better than it already is! I would highly recommend working with the Glines and having a wedding at Harmony Gardens. Thanks again Aneesa and Nathan!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Alex · Married on 01/21/2017

I highly recommend any couple planning their wedding to reach out to Nathan and Anissa. I've worked with Nathan and Anissa to coordinate multiple weekend training seminars for over 100 people. They are great to work with! With their experience and support, everything went smoothly and better than expected. Nathan and Anissa gave a lot of time and attention to me and all of my questions. In addition to giving countless hours on site before and at the seminars, they were very responsive, always a phone call or text away. Their positive, patient, and encouraging attitude was so helpful when I would get stressed out with all of the details and big picture ideas. Nathan and Anissa go above and beyond!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Vince · Married on 07/03/2016

Forest hall at Chatham hills was an amazing venue. As I was able to see the venue for my best friends wedding before and after it's set up you could see the amount of love and care both Aneesa and Nathan gave to creating a venue for the wedding. I was in awe of the space and how much attention to detail was given by Aneesa to ensure everything looked and felt wonderful! Love the venue and seeing Aneesa and Nathan imbue the space with beauty!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Sholeh · Married on 07/03/2016

We hosted our son’s wedding at Forest Hall at Chatham Mills and it was beautiful in so many ways. Simple elegance and beauty in the historic venue and the surrounding grounds are amazing - where we enjoyed our drinks and hors d’oeurves and took stunning pictures amongst the trees and natural surroundings. We were also lucky enough to book Aneesa and Nathan from Harmony Wedding that took care of all the last details and allowed me the gift of totally relaxing and enjoying my son and daughter-in-laws most special day! Aneesa and Nathan are top notch and we did not feel as though we had wedding planners but close and dear friends who loved celebrating this special day with us.

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 22
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 23

Shadi · Married on 07/03/2016

My husband and I got married in this gorgeous venue last summer. We found it by chance several years back when we were first dating, and I remember being so transfixed by the way the light came into the space so beautifully through those tall, glass windows. At the time, I didn't realize it was a wedding venue but the thought of getting married one day in such a place crossed my mind. Once we were engaged, we looked at several venues around the area, but somehow every time we would tour a new one our minds always managed to find their way back to this special place. There is something quite beautiful in the rawness it holds; somewhere amongst its rugged wooden beams and exposed brick walls, its tall glass windows and fairy lights, it managed to capture our hearts.

[ Attached is a picture taken on that very first chance encounter we had with the space! ]

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 24

r · Married on 09/03/2018

Beautiful rustic location; flexible and very responsive staff; they made it look easy!

Sent on 09/08/2018