ForeScene Events Reviews

38 | New Orleans, LA

38 Reviews for ForeScene Events

• I

ian · Married on 10/06/2012

Reagan and her staff orchestrated a perfect wedding. Everything was as promised. She exceeded our expectations which is so difficult to do! The transitions from ceremony to parade to reception were seamless. Reagan is a joy to work with! You can count on her to pay close attention to the details do that you can rest easy and just enjoy your wonderful day!

Best wishes to you and thanks again Reagan,

Eva and Ian Briggs

Sent on 10/16/2012

Genitra · Married on 08/22/2015

My wedding exceeded my expectations. It was well worth the wait

Sent on 09/19/2015

Angella · Married on 04/25/2015

Reagan....was...AMAZING!
    Forescene Events was used for day of coordinating services and Reagan handled everything with grace. If there was anything going on, I was completely unaware as Reagan made sure to remind everyone around me that it was MY day. She helped make sure everything flowed as smooth as could be, she made sure my husband and I, all this with her stepping in 2 days before the ceremony. If you need stuff done...Reagan is the woman you should hirel! Thanks lady!

Sent on 04/30/2015
  • User3813991 · event on 09/21/2013

What a blessing! Reagan Sidney of ForeScene events handled the planning and execution of my 40th birthday party with the utmost care and that it was truly a special milestone. There were a couple of challenges to coordinating my birthday party: 1) distance and 2) timing. Because I live in NC and the event was being held in New Orleans, Reagan and I did not have the opportunity to meet face-to-face prior to the event. However this was never a liability to the event planning and within short order, it felt like Reagan and I had known each other for a while! We were in constant contact via email and phone. Secondly I was not referred to Reagan until less than 6 weeks before my event. This meant Regan had to quickly secure all aspects including venue (JW Marriott), cake (Nikki's Frosted Fantasies), DJ, guests favors and decorations. Despite the short lead-time, the planning never felt rushed and Reagan's calm demeanor helped me not be frantic through the process. She assured me she would have everything covered and she did! My guests and I were able to enjoy the party without me having to attend to details. She was with me every step of the way. I highly recommend working with Forescene Events; you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/13/2014

4.2
      3.0

There were times that I was questionable about professionalism, (having private meetings during our scheduled meeting time, saying upsetting things without thinking of them during the wedding) but she 100% delivered. My wedding went off without a hitch, though I would suggest keeping good records of what you discuss, as some things that were discussed were not implemented or had to be repeated a few times.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Janece · Married on 02/06/2010

4.2
      3.5

Regan is the owner of ForeScene Events. She did a great job. I had a Ruby package. My wedding was elegant, beautiful and memorable. Regan did what she was contracted to do and that is the most a bride can hope for! :o) The only problems were a lack of communication and staffing. My wedding was in a church and my reception was at a country club about 20 miles apart. The wedding was also during Mardi Gras. The nature of my wedding required a staff of at least one other person because of the different locations and traffic issues. Regan attempted to do everything herself. Luckily, I had already asked one of my hostesses to help. The hostesses, however, were still in the dark on how to direct guests and the reception hall about seating arrangements, order of reception etc...That information should have been communicated to them. Those constructive criticisms aside, I believe you should hire Regan and ForeScene Events. Everyone is going to have something go a little left on the wedding day. Those issues are minor compared to the beauty, fun, excitement of the day and the following marriage. Also, Regan did a great job coordinating all the vendors and decorating the reception hall! I gave her the decorations and she made them come alive. She took charge at the rehearsal and choreographed it perfectly. She was even able to corral the rambunctious flower girl and ring bearers into perfect angels! Regan is going to go as far as she wants to go in this field because she is a hard worker with great ideas and a lovely spirit. She returned all phone calls within about one hour, if she didn't pick up. I found that to be amazing! You should hire ForeScene today!

Sent on 02/24/2010

Brandi · Married on 05/25/2014

Where do I start? I was an out-of-town bride looking to get married in the beautiful city of New Orleans during Memorial Day weekend 2014. What really inspired me to have my wedding in New Orleans was the Disney movie The Princess and the Frog (I'm only telling you this because my wedding day turned out to be a true fairy tale indeed). Reagan from ForeScene Events planned almost every part of my special day. She took care of the décor, flowers, transportation…on down to the photographer, makeup artist and hair stylist. I shared my ideas with her, and she took it from there. Reagan was patient throughout the entire process, even allowing me to send her emails filled with questions/ideas/suggestions. I never felt like my ideas weren’t good enough, or to her liking. I never felt like she wanted to step in and take over the entire event and turn my wedding into what she thought was appropriate. Reagan always listened and quite often responded with her darling New Orleans accent saying, “ok, we’ll make it happen.”
    I only traveled to New Orleans one time before the wedding. Honestly, that was all I needed. ForeScene Events with the help of the Audubon Tearoom pulled off the entire event/weekend without a glitche (well at least I didn’t notice anything). My bridal party remarked about how extremely calm I was leading up to the ceremony and it’s because I trusted that Reagan would handle everything and I need not worry.
    Wedding planning can be extremely stressful. For me, it came during a time when I had recently lost my job and was dealing with some health issues. It meant a lot to me to have someone on my side that I felt really cared about us as a couple and this major life event.

Our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves! We’ve gotten thank you notes from our guests saying how beautiful our wedding was and what a great time they had. Go figure, the bride and groom should be sending out the thank you notes. I feel like I’ve gained a friend in Reagan.

Sent on 09/18/2014

3.5

Forescene Events helped us pull off a fantastic wedding; on the wedding day and the rehearsal dinner we have absolutely no complaints, and were told by many that it was the best wedding they had been to, much of which was enhanced by this company's familiarity with New Orleans vendors, locations, and procedures. My only critique would be that this group could be better organized - there were a few occasions where this vendor was not up to speed on the details that very nearly caused problems. Overall, the positives definitely outweigh the negatives.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Carley · Married on 05/09/2015

3.8
      3.5

I thought it was a great wedding. I was happy with most everything. Resgan was great

Sent on 06/12/2015

2.5

For my Wedding Reception, I wanted a stress free, relaxed and welcoming environment. Reagan & her staff did just that! They took care of everything perfectly! I simply walked into the reception and it was beautifully prepared! I thank Forescene Events for creating a reception that I not only desired but that will be remembered for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Dana · event on 03/01/2014

2.4
      1.5
      1.5
      3.5

Some of the items on the contract were not provided. The decorations were not of good quality. Although the food was good, there were not enough of one of the items for the 100 guests I paid for in advance.

Sent on 03/16/2014

ForeScene Events's reply:

We do apologize that you feel this way about the service you received. This is definitely a surprise to me and my staff. Our chef and kitchen staff is certain that we didn't run out of any of the food items during the four hour event and we had so much left over that you and your family took pans home with you. As it relates to your decor, we agreed on one color and once you saw it, you weren't happy with the color you chose. Therefore we were blessed to find the color that you did like and changed the arrangements immediately, and you told us that you were happy with that outcome.
    Again, we definitely don't like to hear that our clients aren't pleased with our work, however we know and are confident that you were serviced to the utmost and received high quality decor, food, and service. Thank you!

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

1.0

From one bride to another, please do not book with Reagan. There have been many many instances where she has let us down but most of all, I am disappointed that she lied to me, my mother in law, and now my husband. She promised that she would order the flowers that we discussed, even though they weren't ready for the hair trial but that they would be ready on my wedding day. I am a pretty laid back bride, as I have been told by our other highly regarded vendors. Imagine my surprise when on my wedding day (she couldn't make the rehearsal due to a conflicting event, later confirmed spa date by social media pics) I had to call her at 1:30pm. She huffed and puffed and finally delivered my bouquet, which was filled with brown and green flowers, maybe carnations that went bad? None of the anemones or ranunculus we discussed. I don't mind the out of season excuse, but apologizing for miscommunication when it was actually a complete lack of communication.. Is shameful. Then at the reception, she brought her mother, who drank freely at our wedding and "saved" our wedding table from the bridesmaids and their husbands as well as the maid of honor and best man. Her mother cursed out our family members and close friends. I wish we had a better experience with her, but it has been one misstep after another. I just hope that none of our pictures are used to promote her business, because our wedding was beautiful inspite of her. It was all thanks to our family and friends who stepped up, especially my husband and mother in law.

Sent on 10/13/2015

0.4
      0.5

Can finally write a review of REAGAN SIDNEY/ FORESCENE EVENTS without crying. DON’T USE! We had already booked the majority of our vendors when we hired Forescene to coordinate the weekend’s logistics & vendors. Everything we trusted Reagan to handle went horribly wrong! Flowers: all the flowers were brown on the edges & looked like they were dying. Second Line: hired her recommended second line band for a Grand Exit. They were late & came dressed in street clothes for our semi-formal wedding! Reagan rushed the exit, failed to announce what was happening. Our parents & grandparents missed it! Transportation: Forescene planned all transportation from New Orleans to our venue; it was a complete failure. The wedding party shuttle was late to pick us up and never showed to take us back. Reagan failed to provide any pick-up coordination for our wedding guests taking the coach buses (SHE arranged). Video: Reagan recommended a videographer that “she had previously worked with” Kevin Griffin, owner of 2k Photos NOLA. (Please Review 2k Photos NOLA.) To date, Kevin is in possession of our money & we have never received our wedding video footage. Aides: Reagan failed to provide an aide for my grandmothers in wheelchairs. As a result, they missed parts of our wedding reception. Disrespectful & Unprofessional: Reagan was rude & disrespectful to family & other guests. She told my Dad before he was to give his speech to his only daughter to “hurry up.” Guest reported seeing Reagan and her employees drinking throughout the night. Most of the Forescene staff was wearing inappropriate attire (club wear). Several of our vendors stated they would refuse to work with her in the future. When we confronted Reagan after the fact, she not only refused to take responsibility for her unprofessionalism & failings, but she actually blamed everything that went wrong on her assistant or others! Reagan is unprofessional, untrustworthy & unreliable. Do NOT use Reagan Sidney or Forescene Events!

Sent on 01/30/2016