ForeScene Events Reviews

38 | New Orleans, LA

38 Reviews for ForeScene Events

Elaine · Married on 04/18/2015

Outstanding service. There was no way everything worked out as perfect as it did without you guys. Will definitely recommend.

Vandelle · Married on 12/13/2014

Reagan was very helpful in every aspect of the wedding from helping me select shoes, keeping me fit for wearing my dress, reminding me of my appointments and most of all SUPPORTIVE. This is more than just a job for her...it is her PASSION. Which makes the whole event joyous. Thanks for putting up with my madness!!!

kim · Married on 04/19/2014

I could not have done my daughter's perfect wedding without ForeScene Events.

Ashlie · Married on 02/22/2014

Reagan with ForeScene Events was amazing!! She made planning so easy for me, which isn't an easy task! Being an out of town bride, I relied on her tremendously and she delivered above and beyond! I have had non-stop compliments from family and friends saying they would marry again if I planned their wedding, and I say "Oh I had a planner, this is not all my doing!" My now husband was so pleased with our wedding and reception he told me the next morning leaving for our honeymoon that she could plan any event of ours in the future! Reagan and her team also handled floral and decorations. She even makes the bouquets!! Everything was beautiful and more than I could have hoped for! I was one of the last of my group of girlfriends who got married and so many of them were stressed the day of the wedding. Reagan and ForeScene Ecents did such a great job that I never worried about a thing and was relaxed and enjoyed every minute of the ceremony, reception and Second Line.

Dee · Married on 04/06/2013

Forscene Events (Reagan Sidney) came to my rescue!. With only 2 weeks notice, she pulled together a beautiful , perfect event! Reagan was there every step of the way ,holding my hand (literally!) ,easing my anxieties, offering advice and basically taking charge so I could enjoy my day! I not only received great service ,at a great price, but made a great friend in the process!!

Sent on 04/10/2013

ForeScene Events's reply:

Thanks Dee!!! I'm glad you enjoyed your day, you definitely deserve it. See you soon for a family bbq or something! :-)

Joy · Married on 03/16/2013

It has taken me quite some time to write this review, but everything good is worth waiting on. I had read many reviews on many event planners. I had even interviewed some planners that told me my vision was not possible. They told me I had too many guest, they told me my budget was too small, all they really told me was no. Reagan really got me. It most cases her answer was “okay, how many.” That’s even when I asked for, no flowers, peacock girls, liquor cupcakes, old school music, and an Indian for my secondline at my wedding. Reagan Sidney peeked my interest because of her cost, but once I booked her services, I got way more than I paid for. She assisted me in obtaining my baker for my grooms cake with my Infamous liquor filled cupcakes (as seen on TLCs Four Weddings), my awesome DJ that was able to provide the old school selection that my husband and I were seeking, she was an awesome advocate on my behalf at my Venue, she and her team assisted in the organization of my favors and gift table, she even helped me pull of my no flowers Peacock theme PERFECTLLY. She also introduced me to Ms. Charlotte who handled my decor. There were many times that she encouraged me to just let her take care of it, I'm a control freak and it was very hard...but after I complied the ride was much smoother. I thank Reagan and the Forescene Events Team for making Boodah and my day one of the most memorable days of our lives. My guest are still speaking about it and if you don't believe it...check out her work on http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/four-weddings/videos/fire-and-partying-like-its-1999.htm...We may have gotten 3rd, but everyone knows #Team Phillips and Forescene Events will always be #1. Love Ya Reagan and thank you for the awesome memories.

Sent on 07/14/2013

ForeScene Events's reply:

Thank you so much Joy & Boodah! We loved working with you guys and appreciate you TRUSTING us with your day! Thank you so much for the glowing review! We appreciate you guys!!!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/08/2012

Thank you so much for making our wedding beautiful!!!!

Allie · Married on 10/06/2012

Reagan provided exceptional service. She really understood what we wanted and needed for our destination wedding. She was there for me every step of the way. On wedding day she and her crew were there bright and early to make sure this day was magical for my son & daughter in law. I am pleased to recommend her and her staff.

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2012

ForeScene events is a truly professional company! They think of everything and then some to ensure no detail gets forgotten. The decorations were beautiful, the overall event setup was spot on,etc. And with a staff this sweet you just know everything is going to get taken care of. I would recommend ForeScene Events to anyone looking to make your wedding day truly special:)

Eva · Married on 10/06/2012

I must tell the world how pleased we were with Forescene Events! Reagan provided us exemplary service. She exceeded our high expectations and met our lofty demands! She provided personal touches throughout and surprised us with awe inspiring vision. She paid attention to the most minute detail, and we love her for it!
    Reagan was a joy to work with and I admit that I might have been slightly less...ok....I was no BRIDEZILLA but perhaps slightly less. ROTFL.

Here's what you need to do. Contact Forescene events. Tell Reagan what you want. Relax with the knowledge that you have done the right thing. Pay her. Show up for your wedding/event. Have your mind blown! Prepare to hear what an amazing time your guests had over and over again. Relive every stellar moment in your mind and smile!

Thank you Reagan and Forescene events,

Ian and Eva

Anna · Married on 05/26/2012

I'll never forget leaving the hotel for the church and asking Reagan if she was coming with us, as we'd planned. She just looked at me and smiled and said, "You know, I think I might hang out here for a little bit. Everything's fine -- you look beautiful -- now go get married."

Apparently everything was not fine. And no amount of "hotel coordinators" were going to convince Reagan it was all under control. She stayed behind and missed our ceremony, all to be certain the issue was solved. I still have no idea what the problem or problems were -- and that's the best part. Had she not been there, my mother and I would've most likely panicked our way to the church. Instead, I actually enjoyed my wedding.

Even though we'd only hired Reagan for the day of our wedding, she came to our reheasal at the church so she could meet everyone -- an unexpected pleasant surprise. She was prompt the next morning and helped me relinquish all the little things I had been so meticulously planning. And as far as getting me to relax, she did a better job than the champagne.

She was so much fun and my family loved her. Being in the jewelry business, I constantly recommend her to future brides.

Thank you, Reagan!

• andrea

andrea · Married on 11/26/2011

ForeScene Events made my wedding happen!! i really dont know what would i have done without them. Reagan is more than a wedding planner, she becomes your friend, your therapist, your florist, your doctor, your right hand, your everything! Even the people from the Venue (Royal Sonesta Hotel) told me how good of a professional and a planner she is. Even though is hard to pick one thing the quality i liked the best about ForeScene Events whats the ability Reagan has for decision making, which includes solving problems in general, and last minute issues too.

Sent on 12/13/2011

ForeScene Events's reply:

Thank You Andrea!!! We really made it happen!!!!

Kristi · Married on 10/29/2011

I didn't think I needed a wedding planner at first. I honestly thought that all the things you see at a wedding "just happen." I was wrong, but thank goodness for Reagan- she is the one who made all those details HAPPEN!
    We worked together professionally for years so I didn't hesitate to trust Reagan with my important day. The only thing I regret is not hiring her earlier in my wedding planning process. I had been part of weddings where the bride was getting her makeup done on her wedding day and fielding stressful last minute calls from caterers and florists. I remember watching the bride thinking that she wasn't able to relax before her wedding. My main goal was to have someone other than myself to handle similar situations on my wedding day. Reagan and her team at Forescene events did that and more! Your wedding day is too important and too expensive to NOT have a professional add those finishing touches so that you can enjoy your special day!

Sent on 04/24/2012

ForeScene Events's reply:

Thank you Kristi! I truly enjoyed working with you! I had a great time doing!!!

Denise · Married on 10/15/2011

Reagan & her team were fantastic. My daughter was an out of town bride. We used them for a "day of" planner. I wish I would have used them to plan the whole wedding. They were pleasant and knowledgeable. They made the day carefree for the bride & groom as well as the families. I would use them again.

Sent on 01/23/2012

ForeScene Events's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Albano! I had a wonderful time with your family! Thank you again! Blessings!

Monica · Married on 08/13/2011

My husband and I got married 10 months ago, and I promise you, I STILL have friends and family sending random comments or texts to us saying how wonderful everything was that weekend! Forescene was incredibly flexible and easy to work with. I was an out of town bride that did most of the upfront planning myself, but I really needed a week of coordinator to make sure all of the details were handled so we could enjoy the experience once we arrived in New Orleans. Forescene made it feel as though they were with me from the very beginning....so detail oriented and in control of all the various activities going on. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!

Monica · Married on 08/13/2011

My husband and I got married 2 years ago, and I promise you, I STILL have friends and family sending random comments or texts to us saying how wonderful everything was that weekend! Forescene was incredibly flexible and easy to work with. I was an out of town bride that did most of the upfront planning myself, but I really needed a week of coordinator to make sure all of the details were handled so we could enjoy the experience once we arrived in New Orleans. Forescene made it feel as though they were with me from the very beginning....so detail oriented and in control of all the various activities going on. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!
    Services Used: Wedding Planning

Christy · Married on 04/16/2011

Reagan did such a great job with my wedding! I live in Florida, and my wedding was in New Orleans, so we had a lot of work to do, via a lot of online and mobile communication. She answered her phone almost every time I called, and always had a amazing attitude. I'm a SUPER control freak, and she was able to take the work off my hands, and make me feel like it was in capable hands. I loved her sense of urgency to get things done. I cannot stand people who put off til later what can be done today. If it was anyone else, I would have freaked out and fired them. As much as I tried to not be a bridezilla, she managed the unavoidable occasional freak outs very well. I love her work and her attitude. I had hired her for "day of" work, but she was available for suggestions and advice whenever I called. That was much appreciated, since I've never been married before, and really needed help. Even my family loved her! She was definitely an integral part of the most wonderful day of my life. Thank you Reagan!

Sent on 04/23/2011

ForeScene Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy your day was all you hoped it to be and we were able to help you do it!

E. · Married on 05/30/2009

It was such a pleasure to work with Forescene Events. Having a both orderly and elegant ceremony was very important to my family and I. Forescene Events did everything possible to make my dreams come true...it was a BEAUTIFUL ceremony! Thank God for Forescene Events.

May your bussiness have continued favor and success.

Elizabeth · event on: 02/14/2014

Fantastic job! Planned a birthday weekend to remember and took care of absolutely everything. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/19/2014

ForeScene Events's reply:

Thanks Liz! I enjoyed working with you...

Sharon · event on: 03/09/2014

Reagan was extremely helpful in coordinating my event. While I did the the pre-planning; she made sure that my plan was well-executed. I gave her my theme and she immediately envisioned the decor, which was simply elegant. It was totally me.
    I was happy to turn over the reins to Reagan, because I did not want to concern myself with dealing with vendors, set-up, clean-up, etc.

I was able to walk into my party, entertain my guests, have a good time, leave and go home.
    Reagan definitely took the potential headaches away and I, along with my guests, enjoyed a great night of partying.

Reagan and her team are the best!

Makeba · event on: 05/25/2014

Regan pulled all of my last minute needs together in such a short time. She was able to capture my vision. She made me feel very comfortable relinquishing all the duties to her. She kept me informed every step of the way. Her staff was very professional and kept me on task the night of the event!!! I'll see you again in 5 years!!!

Timolynn · event on: 11/07/2014

Forescene Events went over and beyond my expectations. It was SO great having Reagan and her team to call on - from having her to conceptualize my idea into a reality to helping with scheduling, contact vendors, and dealing with mishaps, Forescene was there. Reagan is always calm, cool, and collected - never made me feel anxious or worried, was always on my side when it came to dealing with vendors, and truly knew exactly what she was doing. Our first event was a great success and I look forward to working the Forescene in the future.

Cherrell · event on: 03/07/2015

The event planning service was very thorough, professional and helpful. I was extremely happy with the final product.

lenetra · Married on 10/18/2013

Very well coordinated and flawless execution. It was well worth it. Last minute expenditures for the week of event were a bit out of sync with budget communications; otherwise, all was fabulous for this event. The wedding was a great event with many comments and compliments from the guests. If I had it to do over, I would choose Reagan again. She was great and very well worth the energy and effort of managing the event with me while I was 1000 miles away from the venue location.
    Reagan is exceptional at this and knows great vendors. Well worth it to have a planner in this business.

• I

ian · Married on 10/06/2012

Reagan and her staff orchestrated a perfect wedding. Everything was as promised. She exceeded our expectations which is so difficult to do! The transitions from ceremony to parade to reception were seamless. Reagan is a joy to work with! You can count on her to pay close attention to the details do that you can rest easy and just enjoy your wonderful day!

Best wishes to you and thanks again Reagan,

Eva and Ian Briggs