Forerunner Entertainment Reviews

Forerunner Entertainment 5
Forerunner Entertainment 6

Emily Horton · Married on 05/31/2019

Exceeded every expectation

Jeff with Forerunner entertainment exceeded every expectation. We had an alcohol free wedding and he kept the energy on the dance floor up all night long! I would recommend him for every wedding and also if I ever need a DJ for an event again, I would choose him 100x’s over!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Forerunner Entertainment 7

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Awwww Emily! I had such an amazing time with you guys! Everything turned out beautifully and it was so much fun partying with your family and friends (:

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you and thank you so much for the awesome 5-Star Rating!!!

Caitlin · Married on 05/26/2019

Got the People Going!

The DJ was absolutely great at getting everyone on the dance floor and feeling out the room with the music! He also played a song from The Office, Electric City, because he knew we love the office! Was so excited to take our selfie with him at the end of the night!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

“Sittin’ in my office with a plate of grilled bacon
    Call my girl Caitlin just to see what was shakin’!”

Lol, I had SUCH a great time partying with you guys! Any fellow fan of The Office is guaranteed to be my bff by the end of the night (:

Thanks for letting me be a part of your beautiful wedding out at The Nest and thank you SO MUCH for the awesome review!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Drescher · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic DJ!!!

Jeff was a fantastic DJ! He had great ideas to help us with our song choices and how to get the party going while we were in the planning stages. He also is a very outgoing person who does a great job as an MC. He definitely made our job easier and more fun! We are so grateful to Jeff for the wonderful job he did at our wedding. Many people at our wedding commented that we had the best DJ and they wished they had Jeff as their DJ at their wedding! So personable, and a true professional. He knows his business. His website is also amazing. It was super useful for picking out songs. Love his website and it gave everything a very professional feel. Thank you so much Jeff!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

I was so happy to see all your reviews come through, I had a blast partying with you guys! Thank you so much for all the kind words and the awesome 5 star rating!

Nicole Dunkle · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect dj!

Jeff was amazing! My now husband and all of our guests could not stop raving about how he kept everyone on the dance floor and the night alive. We loved his group photo trick! Thank you so much, Jeff, for making our wedding a night we will never forget!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Hey Nicole! Thank you so much for sharing your Facebook review on WW as well! It means so much to me that you cared enough to help spread the word (:

Your wedding was AMAZING and it was such a pleasure being a part of your big day!
  • Dylan

Dylan Keville · Married on 03/09/2019

There are no words!!

Jeff was far from amazing! Through the whole process, he was so hands on, interactive, and truly genuine is his entertainment for our big day. We could not of gone with anyone better to entertain during our ceremony and reception! My mom and I did a customized dance, and Jeff was able to compile and mix the whole thing. His attention to detail, and ability to go above and beyond surpassed our expectations! 5 STARS all the way!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Dylan!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words and the awesome 5-Star Review! Your wedding was so beautiful and I had a blast partying with you guys (:

Taylor · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing DJ!

Jeff is so much fun! My husband and I fell in love with how fun and upbeat Jeff is! When we met him, we were very excited with his work! At our wedding, we wasn’t just the DJ, he helped be the wedding planner once the recoeption started. We told him what genres of music we liked and did the rest! He made the wedding so much fun and very engaging for all our guests!!

Thank you Jeff for being the best DJ we could of asked for!!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Taylor!

It was amazing being a part of your wedding day (: I had so much fun with your friends and family, it was such a great reception!

Thank you for this great write up and awesome 5-Star Review!

Please don't hesitate to call if I can help with any future parties (;

Ryan Couto · Married on 12/17/2018

Company Party

Jeff was AWESOME!

Great personality, and just really easy to work with!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Hey Ryan!

Thanks so much for the awesome 5 Star Review! Your party was amazing and it was a pleasure being a part of it (:
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding DJ

I honestly can’t say enough incredible things about Jeff!! In the first moments of meeting him, his enthusiasm and passion for what he does had us sold within minutes of meeting him! He provides you with an easy to use online portal to put in song selections as well as what genres of music you would like played during your reception! Throughout the entire planning process Jeff was super helpful in guiding you through any questions you had, VERY responsive! On the day of the wedding, Jeff worked with all vendors to ensure that everything happened on time and went as fluently as possible. We had a pretty big guest count and he kept the atmosphere upbeat and lively on the dance floor throughout the entire reception, I can’t remember a time when the floor was empty! Jeff was absolutely PHENOMENAL.... He is the best of the best, HIGHLY recommend him. If we could give him 100 stars we could!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Hey Alex!

It was such an incredible night partying with you and your guests. I had a great time and your guests were total dancing machines! By the way, the photos we captured in our photo booth of you and your friends are hilarious!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for such an awesome 5 Star Review. I’m so glad you guys had such a great experience with us (:

Don’t hesitate if there is anything we can do for you, your friends, or your family at upcoming celebrations!

Makenzie Black · Married on 11/02/2018

Forerunner Review

GREAT DJ! From the planning stages to my actual wedding on 11/02/18; Jeff was extremely attentive and flexible in all areas. His outgoing personality and attentiveness to the crowd had people of all ages out on the dance floor having a blast! I would defiantly recommend him or his team to anyone who is looking! - Makenzie!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Awww Makenzie, thank you so much for the sweet words and the awesome 5 Star Review! I had so much fun partying with you guys and your guests! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you or your family (:
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/13/2018

Better than I could have imagined!!!

DJ Jeff and crew was completely on point! They arrived early to fully prepare for the absolutely amazing and bonkers experience that came after! From Jeff's energy, to his perfect DJ voice, to his creative mind, he provided a blast of a reception party that totally amazed everyone! As the groom, my now wife and I was getting compliments about the DJ all through the night and even after the night ended! He was able to pump everyone up and actually get people to dance!!! Not only was the wedding day an unforgettable and amazing experience, but the planning for the months leading up to the wedding was great as well! Jeff uses an awesome online planning program for us to provide music suggestions and give a good timeline for the night. He is extremely nice and friendly, easy to talk to, and caring! If you are nerds/geeks like me and my wife, even better interaction! I couldn't recommend Forerunner Entertainment enough! They made the night and our wedding more magical than we could have ever imagined!!!! Thank you!!!!!! - Nate & Kat

Sent on 10/16/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Nate, it means the world to me that you and Kat were so happy with our services!

I was so excited when you decided to add the wireless Uplighting and one of our signature Motion Monograms!

Everything was so whimsical and gorgeous and your first dance was just about the absolute best thing I’ve ever seen (:

Thank you so much for the flawless rating and please let me know if there’s anything else I can ever do for you or your friends in the future!

Siri · Married on 10/06/2018

Jeff is outstanding! We loved, loved, loved his energy and professionalism. He was flexible to meet exactly our wishes during the ceremony as well as the reception!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Siri, I can't thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to write up such kind reviews on our sites from your daughters wedding (:

It was an absolute pleasure working alongside you to make her special day so perfect, you did a wonderful job setting everything up!

Thanks again for choosing Forerunner Entertainment and please let me know if there is ever anything else I can do for you!

Allyssa · Married on 10/06/2018

We LOVED Forerunner Entertainment!!

Wow is literally all I can say. We are SO happy we hired Forerunner Entertainment to DJ at our wedding!! Jeff was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy on our big day. When I forgot to pick out my photo booth album before our wedding day, Jeff took extra time to put together each page individually and send it after the wedding. He had everyone dancing right off the bat and had GREAT energy. Hire Forerunner - you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Allyssa, your wedding was absolutly amazing! We had such a great time partying with you and your guests were so much fun (: It was my pleasure taking care of the album for you, I'm just happy you guys were so pleased with everything (: I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave us a kind review and keeping our 5-Star Streak going!

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

It was a pleasure working with Jeff throughout the wedding planning process. He was more than just a DJ throughout the process, quick to respond, and eager to provide advice or assistance. The client portal was easy to access and use, it allowed for quick and easy organization of our music. The client portal also has song recommendations and that really made it easy to fill a playlist up. Throughout our wedding night, our timeline fluctuated and our planned way of going about things changed, Jeff made those changes with seemingly no extra effort or sense of stress. Jeff not only played great music that we picked, but also music that we did not pick and it all blended well with the folks on the dance floor. In addition to music, the lighting, monogram, and uplighting provided throughout the reception and dance floor really helped create a beautiful, romantic, and fun environment. Jeff is above and beyond what we had in mind as a wedding DJ. He did more for us than we could have ever guessed he would. We would recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a DJ.

He is great at what he does.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Chelsea! Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with the world! We had such an amazing time being a part of your wedding day and I am so happy that you were so thrilled with our service (: Thanks for the awesome 5 Star Review and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you or your friends in the future!

Sabrina · Married on 08/04/2018

Jeff was so great! We are so happy we went with him and Forerunner Entertainment for our wedding. He played the exact type of music we asked for and our guest loved it. He did such an awesome job getting everyone on the dance floor and having a good time! We would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to have a good time!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Sabrina, thank you so much for the kind review and the awesome 5-Star Rating!

It was so much fun partying with you and your guests!

Kelsey · Married on 06/30/2018

AMAZING!! All we wanted for our wedding was a good time and for everyone to be on their feet celebrating with us. Jeff did this, and more! We had a guest count of 210 and he had everyone on the dance floor throughout the night with a mixture of music that worked all night long. I gave him freedom to read the room and the only instruction was, “make it fun!” And he did!! We had the BEST time, and I know it was due to all of his hard work!

Thank you for making the best night of our lives, the best night of several others. People can’t stop talking about all the fun that was had!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for the fantastic five star review! It was such a gorgeous wedding and the reception was insane! Your friends were out on the dance floor from the beginning to the end :-) thanks for having me be your wedding DJ!

PS, your wedding cake was the bomb!

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

Jeff is hands down the best DJ in DFW! During wedding planning he was very organized, responsive and easy to work with. He has a great online user friendly portal to make sure you have everything you need/want to make sure things run smoothly on your wedding day (which they did)! He was so energetic at our wedding and had everybody on the dance floor for over 3 hrs and still wanting more! He has great intuition and plays the right songs at the perfect time! I seriously cannot say enough great things about him! Look no further and hire him!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Amanda,

Your wedding was CRAZY fun! Your friends were so much fun and full of energy and on the dancefloor the entire night! Thank you so much for having us be a part of your big day and we are so thrilled that you gave us an awesome 5-Star Rating!

Please let us know when one of your friends is ready to get hitched so we can party together once again (:

Have an amazing marriage and life together and we wish you the best!

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

They did a great job and were very quick to respond! Loved our photobooth so much.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for the amazing 5-Star Rating! It was so much fun capturing all the excitement from your big day and we LOVED your friends and family (:

Thanks again for having our Photo Booth be a part of your wedding and we wish you both the best!

Hailey · Married on 04/21/2018

Jeff from Forerunner Entertainment is hands down the best in the business! He worked so well with me, my wedding coordinator and the rest of my vendors to make sure our night ran as smoothly as possible! The day of my wedding it POURED down rain as soon as guests started arriving and flooded our outdoor ceremony space. Instead of Jeff panicking or trying to convince me to do something I didn't want to, he managed to help calm me down and provided me with options of how to continue on with our night. We decided it would be best to switch the cocktail hour and the ceremony so guests could wait out the rain while enjoying some chips and queso and a cold beer. After the rain died down and some amazing friends helped dry up the excess flooding, we continued with our ceremony outside as originally planned! This would not have been possible without his positive attitude, flexibility, and ability to quickly think on his feet. He also had guests out on the dance floor the entire night! He made sure our night transitioned smoothly and that everyone had an awesome time! Also- I used his photo booth, which turned out SO cute, and all the guests loved it! The photo booth guest book was the perfect way to look back on our night and see our guests having so much fun! I am so glad I picked Forerunner Entertainment to DJ our wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Hailey!

You are so sweet for writing this amazing 5-Star Review!!!

I wasn't about to let a little rain ruin your perfect day and I so glad everything worked out the way it did. I think everything ended up perfect and it was such an honor to be your DJ and Photo Booth entertainment!

I wish you guys the best of luck and life and congratulations once again on your amazing marriage!

Paige · Married on 04/14/2018

Jeff is AMAZING! He made the whole process so easy, he has a website that allows you to choose what songs you want played during the wedding. He was timely whenever I did have to shoot him over an email. My wedding planner had suggested Forerunner Entertainment & we happened to meet him at a bridal show & knew right away we need him at the wedding! He knew exactly how to get everyone involved and up out their chairs to dance. The reception was a blast!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Paige!

We really appreciate the awesome 5-Star review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you guys on your big day out at The Orchard! (:

Congratulations again, and I wish you and Russell the very best out of life!

jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

Jeff was absolutely amazing and made our day so much fun! He kept the energy going and got everyone involved! Highly recommend the Forerunner Entertainment team!!! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Jennifer, thank you so much for the kind words and the awesome 5-Star Review!

Your wedding was fantastic and so much fun!

Emily · Married on 12/30/2017

I cannot write enough positive things about Jeff and his company! We met him at the Dallas bridal show and booked him on the spot because he stuck out from all the other DJs we talked to! You can tell right off the bat that he has this energy and passion that is hard to come by. He was very responsive and involved during the wedding planning process and helped us to stay on track with our timeline. He was very organized and made sure that we had a song picked out for every aspect of the wedding (which my husband loved). Because of his organization, there were absolutely no slip ups in our music. He played the right music at the right time and was super energetic and fun, without being over the top. He got all of our wedding guests on the dance floor, and I was told that one of our guests beat their burned calorie record on their apple watch, so yeah, he's pretty good. I am recommending him to all of my engaged friends because I truly believe he is the best! We could not have made a better choice for our wedding DJ!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

What an awesome 5-Star Review Emily, thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your big day and I had such a great time partying with you and your guests (: please let us know if we can do anything else for you. I wish you and Ben the absolute best!

Jackie · Married on 11/11/2017

Jeff DJ'd our wedding and he was great! My husband and i were always in the loop and still felt stress free the whole night. He coordinated with the photographer and my wedding coordinator so well. It was a perfect night and i couldn't have imagined it going any better :)

Sent on 01/02/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Jackie, thank you so much for the kind words and the awesome 5-Star Rating!

Your wedding was beautiful and so much fun! We were so happy to be a part of your big day (:

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2017

When I met DJ Jeff, I knew he was the one to make my wedding entertaining!!! He truly makes you whole day! Jeff kept you in the loop and talks to your coordinator, and maid of honor. He makes sure that the bride is happy and that everyone is having a great time! Trust me.... if he can get my grandmother to smile, then he is worth every penny!! Thank you Jeff for veing so amazing!!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Hey Stephanie! You are so sweet to say such nice things and to give us such an awesome 5-Star Review! I absolutely loved being a part of your perfect wedding (:

Michal · Married on 11/03/2017

(Cross-posted Review from Google) <3

Master DJ Jeff of Forerunner Entertainment is the best of all time, period. Hire him.

I was lucky to be the guest for two weddings where he was the DJ and each was a different feel and theme, but both were a fantastic good time.

Then I got engaged and I knew that if I made the room in my budget for a DJ, that he would be the only DJ I'd invest in. And he did not disappoint! He impressed everyone, all around! He was able to turn my small, crowded wedding with hardly a dance floor and turn it into a jumpin' good time. He communicated with me and my vendors throughout the night and adjusted seamlessly.

He even has this super cool system that allows you to curate your "Must haves," and "Don't ever plays" and "special songs." It was SO much fun, and the execution on the day of was flawless. The day was an emotional blurry roller coaster, but I still remember our must-play songs chiming in, giving me the chance to stop for a second and soak in the love in the room.

DJ Jeff is worth everything. Hire him, and enjoy the time of your life.

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Forerunner Entertainment 8
    Forerunner Entertainment 9
    Forerunner Entertainment 10
    Forerunner Entertainment 11
    Forerunner Entertainment 12

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Michal, your wedding was seriously one for the books!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write us such an awesome 5-Star Review! I LOVE that you included some photos in your review, I didn't even know that was possible!

Again, congrats on your epic new life together with Reid!

-Jeff

Terri · Married on 10/07/2017

From the moment I met Jeff and talked with him about our wedding vision, I knew he was the perfect choice for our DJ! Throughout the planning process, Jeff gave great feedback and suggestions, was prompt in responding to me and gave me complete confidence. I really appreciated his flexibility, interest and willingness at a time when the stress level was high and there was so much to be done. We even threw some last minute requests (additional equipment, logistics needs) at Jeff and he handled them like the pro he is.
    Jeff more than exceeded our expectations! The music was perfect and he kept everyone engaged - dancing and smiling, with guests ranging from 2 years old to 90 years old! We could not have been more pleased. We received tons of compliments from our guests about what a fantastic job Jeff did. I highly recommend Forerunner and Jeff and will use them again, at every opportunity!

Sent on 07/16/2018

What a wonderful 5-Star Review Terri! Thank you so much for the kind words (:

It was a complete pleasure being a part of your big day. Your wedding was so glamorous and the dance floor was popping all night long!

Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you in the future.

-Jeff