Forerunner Entertainment Reviews

Forerunner Entertainment 5

Ryan Couto · Married on 12/17/2018

Company Party

Jeff was AWESOME!

Great personality, and just really easy to work with!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Hey Ryan!

Thanks so much for the awesome 5 Star Review! Your party was amazing and it was a pleasure being a part of it (:
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding DJ

I honestly can’t say enough incredible things about Jeff!! In the first moments of meeting him, his enthusiasm and passion for what he does had us sold within minutes of meeting him! He provides you with an easy to use online portal to put in song selections as well as what genres of music you would like played during your reception! Throughout the entire planning process Jeff was super helpful in guiding you through any questions you had, VERY responsive! On the day of the wedding, Jeff worked with all vendors to ensure that everything happened on time and went as fluently as possible. We had a pretty big guest count and he kept the atmosphere upbeat and lively on the dance floor throughout the entire reception, I can’t remember a time when the floor was empty! Jeff was absolutely PHENOMENAL.... He is the best of the best, HIGHLY recommend him. If we could give him 100 stars we could!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Hey Alex!

It was such an incredible night partying with you and your guests. I had a great time and your guests were total dancing machines! By the way, the photos we captured in our photo booth of you and your friends are hilarious!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for such an awesome 5 Star Review. I’m so glad you guys had such a great experience with us (:

Don’t hesitate if there is anything we can do for you, your friends, or your family at upcoming celebrations!

Makenzie Black · Married on 11/02/2018

Forerunner Review

GREAT DJ! From the planning stages to my actual wedding on 11/02/18; Jeff was extremely attentive and flexible in all areas. His outgoing personality and attentiveness to the crowd had people of all ages out on the dance floor having a blast! I would defiantly recommend him or his team to anyone who is looking! - Makenzie!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Awww Makenzie, thank you so much for the sweet words and the awesome 5 Star Review! I had so much fun partying with you guys and your guests! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you or your family (:
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/13/2018

Better than I could have imagined!!!

DJ Jeff and crew was completely on point! They arrived early to fully prepare for the absolutely amazing and bonkers experience that came after! From Jeff's energy, to his perfect DJ voice, to his creative mind, he provided a blast of a reception party that totally amazed everyone! As the groom, my now wife and I was getting compliments about the DJ all through the night and even after the night ended! He was able to pump everyone up and actually get people to dance!!! Not only was the wedding day an unforgettable and amazing experience, but the planning for the months leading up to the wedding was great as well! Jeff uses an awesome online planning program for us to provide music suggestions and give a good timeline for the night. He is extremely nice and friendly, easy to talk to, and caring! If you are nerds/geeks like me and my wife, even better interaction! I couldn't recommend Forerunner Entertainment enough! They made the night and our wedding more magical than we could have ever imagined!!!! Thank you!!!!!! - Nate & Kat

Sent on 10/16/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Nate, it means the world to me that you and Kat were so happy with our services!

I was so excited when you decided to add the wireless Uplighting and one of our signature Motion Monograms!

Everything was so whimsical and gorgeous and your first dance was just about the absolute best thing I’ve ever seen (:

Thank you so much for the flawless rating and please let me know if there’s anything else I can ever do for you or your friends in the future!

Siri · Married on 10/06/2018

Jeff is outstanding! We loved, loved, loved his energy and professionalism. He was flexible to meet exactly our wishes during the ceremony as well as the reception!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Siri, I can't thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to write up such kind reviews on our sites from your daughters wedding (:

It was an absolute pleasure working alongside you to make her special day so perfect, you did a wonderful job setting everything up!

Thanks again for choosing Forerunner Entertainment and please let me know if there is ever anything else I can do for you!

Allyssa · Married on 10/06/2018

We LOVED Forerunner Entertainment!!

Wow is literally all I can say. We are SO happy we hired Forerunner Entertainment to DJ at our wedding!! Jeff was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy on our big day. When I forgot to pick out my photo booth album before our wedding day, Jeff took extra time to put together each page individually and send it after the wedding. He had everyone dancing right off the bat and had GREAT energy. Hire Forerunner - you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Allyssa, your wedding was absolutly amazing! We had such a great time partying with you and your guests were so much fun (: It was my pleasure taking care of the album for you, I'm just happy you guys were so pleased with everything (: I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave us a kind review and keeping our 5-Star Streak going!

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

It was a pleasure working with Jeff throughout the wedding planning process. He was more than just a DJ throughout the process, quick to respond, and eager to provide advice or assistance. The client portal was easy to access and use, it allowed for quick and easy organization of our music. The client portal also has song recommendations and that really made it easy to fill a playlist up. Throughout our wedding night, our timeline fluctuated and our planned way of going about things changed, Jeff made those changes with seemingly no extra effort or sense of stress. Jeff not only played great music that we picked, but also music that we did not pick and it all blended well with the folks on the dance floor. In addition to music, the lighting, monogram, and uplighting provided throughout the reception and dance floor really helped create a beautiful, romantic, and fun environment. Jeff is above and beyond what we had in mind as a wedding DJ. He did more for us than we could have ever guessed he would. We would recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a DJ.

He is great at what he does.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Chelsea! Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with the world! We had such an amazing time being a part of your wedding day and I am so happy that you were so thrilled with our service (: Thanks for the awesome 5 Star Review and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you or your friends in the future!

Sabrina · Married on 08/04/2018

Jeff was so great! We are so happy we went with him and Forerunner Entertainment for our wedding. He played the exact type of music we asked for and our guest loved it. He did such an awesome job getting everyone on the dance floor and having a good time! We would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to have a good time!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Sabrina, thank you so much for the kind review and the awesome 5-Star Rating!

It was so much fun partying with you and your guests!

Kelsey · Married on 06/30/2018

AMAZING!! All we wanted for our wedding was a good time and for everyone to be on their feet celebrating with us. Jeff did this, and more! We had a guest count of 210 and he had everyone on the dance floor throughout the night with a mixture of music that worked all night long. I gave him freedom to read the room and the only instruction was, “make it fun!” And he did!! We had the BEST time, and I know it was due to all of his hard work!

Thank you for making the best night of our lives, the best night of several others. People can’t stop talking about all the fun that was had!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for the fantastic five star review! It was such a gorgeous wedding and the reception was insane! Your friends were out on the dance floor from the beginning to the end :-) thanks for having me be your wedding DJ!

PS, your wedding cake was the bomb!

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

Jeff is hands down the best DJ in DFW! During wedding planning he was very organized, responsive and easy to work with. He has a great online user friendly portal to make sure you have everything you need/want to make sure things run smoothly on your wedding day (which they did)! He was so energetic at our wedding and had everybody on the dance floor for over 3 hrs and still wanting more! He has great intuition and plays the right songs at the perfect time! I seriously cannot say enough great things about him! Look no further and hire him!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Amanda,

Your wedding was CRAZY fun! Your friends were so much fun and full of energy and on the dancefloor the entire night! Thank you so much for having us be a part of your big day and we are so thrilled that you gave us an awesome 5-Star Rating!

Please let us know when one of your friends is ready to get hitched so we can party together once again (:

Have an amazing marriage and life together and we wish you the best!

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

They did a great job and were very quick to respond! Loved our photobooth so much.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for the amazing 5-Star Rating! It was so much fun capturing all the excitement from your big day and we LOVED your friends and family (:

Thanks again for having our Photo Booth be a part of your wedding and we wish you both the best!

Hailey · Married on 04/21/2018

Jeff from Forerunner Entertainment is hands down the best in the business! He worked so well with me, my wedding coordinator and the rest of my vendors to make sure our night ran as smoothly as possible! The day of my wedding it POURED down rain as soon as guests started arriving and flooded our outdoor ceremony space. Instead of Jeff panicking or trying to convince me to do something I didn't want to, he managed to help calm me down and provided me with options of how to continue on with our night. We decided it would be best to switch the cocktail hour and the ceremony so guests could wait out the rain while enjoying some chips and queso and a cold beer. After the rain died down and some amazing friends helped dry up the excess flooding, we continued with our ceremony outside as originally planned! This would not have been possible without his positive attitude, flexibility, and ability to quickly think on his feet. He also had guests out on the dance floor the entire night! He made sure our night transitioned smoothly and that everyone had an awesome time! Also- I used his photo booth, which turned out SO cute, and all the guests loved it! The photo booth guest book was the perfect way to look back on our night and see our guests having so much fun! I am so glad I picked Forerunner Entertainment to DJ our wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Hailey!

You are so sweet for writing this amazing 5-Star Review!!!

I wasn't about to let a little rain ruin your perfect day and I so glad everything worked out the way it did. I think everything ended up perfect and it was such an honor to be your DJ and Photo Booth entertainment!

I wish you guys the best of luck and life and congratulations once again on your amazing marriage!

Paige · Married on 04/14/2018

Jeff is AMAZING! He made the whole process so easy, he has a website that allows you to choose what songs you want played during the wedding. He was timely whenever I did have to shoot him over an email. My wedding planner had suggested Forerunner Entertainment & we happened to meet him at a bridal show & knew right away we need him at the wedding! He knew exactly how to get everyone involved and up out their chairs to dance. The reception was a blast!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Paige!

We really appreciate the awesome 5-Star review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you guys on your big day out at The Orchard! (:

Congratulations again, and I wish you and Russell the very best out of life!

jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

Jeff was absolutely amazing and made our day so much fun! He kept the energy going and got everyone involved! Highly recommend the Forerunner Entertainment team!!! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Jennifer, thank you so much for the kind words and the awesome 5-Star Review!

Your wedding was fantastic and so much fun!

Emily · Married on 12/30/2017

I cannot write enough positive things about Jeff and his company! We met him at the Dallas bridal show and booked him on the spot because he stuck out from all the other DJs we talked to! You can tell right off the bat that he has this energy and passion that is hard to come by. He was very responsive and involved during the wedding planning process and helped us to stay on track with our timeline. He was very organized and made sure that we had a song picked out for every aspect of the wedding (which my husband loved). Because of his organization, there were absolutely no slip ups in our music. He played the right music at the right time and was super energetic and fun, without being over the top. He got all of our wedding guests on the dance floor, and I was told that one of our guests beat their burned calorie record on their apple watch, so yeah, he's pretty good. I am recommending him to all of my engaged friends because I truly believe he is the best! We could not have made a better choice for our wedding DJ!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

What an awesome 5-Star Review Emily, thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your big day and I had such a great time partying with you and your guests (: please let us know if we can do anything else for you. I wish you and Ben the absolute best!

Jackie · Married on 11/11/2017

Jeff DJ'd our wedding and he was great! My husband and i were always in the loop and still felt stress free the whole night. He coordinated with the photographer and my wedding coordinator so well. It was a perfect night and i couldn't have imagined it going any better :)

Sent on 01/02/2018

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Jackie, thank you so much for the kind words and the awesome 5-Star Rating!

Your wedding was beautiful and so much fun! We were so happy to be a part of your big day (:

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2017

When I met DJ Jeff, I knew he was the one to make my wedding entertaining!!! He truly makes you whole day! Jeff kept you in the loop and talks to your coordinator, and maid of honor. He makes sure that the bride is happy and that everyone is having a great time! Trust me.... if he can get my grandmother to smile, then he is worth every penny!! Thank you Jeff for veing so amazing!!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Hey Stephanie! You are so sweet to say such nice things and to give us such an awesome 5-Star Review! I absolutely loved being a part of your perfect wedding (:

Michal · Married on 11/03/2017

(Cross-posted Review from Google) <3

Master DJ Jeff of Forerunner Entertainment is the best of all time, period. Hire him.

I was lucky to be the guest for two weddings where he was the DJ and each was a different feel and theme, but both were a fantastic good time.

Then I got engaged and I knew that if I made the room in my budget for a DJ, that he would be the only DJ I'd invest in. And he did not disappoint! He impressed everyone, all around! He was able to turn my small, crowded wedding with hardly a dance floor and turn it into a jumpin' good time. He communicated with me and my vendors throughout the night and adjusted seamlessly.

He even has this super cool system that allows you to curate your "Must haves," and "Don't ever plays" and "special songs." It was SO much fun, and the execution on the day of was flawless. The day was an emotional blurry roller coaster, but I still remember our must-play songs chiming in, giving me the chance to stop for a second and soak in the love in the room.

DJ Jeff is worth everything. Hire him, and enjoy the time of your life.

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Forerunner Entertainment 6
    Forerunner Entertainment 7
    Forerunner Entertainment 8
    Forerunner Entertainment 9
    Forerunner Entertainment 10

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Michal, your wedding was seriously one for the books!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write us such an awesome 5-Star Review! I LOVE that you included some photos in your review, I didn't even know that was possible!

Again, congrats on your epic new life together with Reid!

-Jeff

Terri · Married on 10/07/2017

From the moment I met Jeff and talked with him about our wedding vision, I knew he was the perfect choice for our DJ! Throughout the planning process, Jeff gave great feedback and suggestions, was prompt in responding to me and gave me complete confidence. I really appreciated his flexibility, interest and willingness at a time when the stress level was high and there was so much to be done. We even threw some last minute requests (additional equipment, logistics needs) at Jeff and he handled them like the pro he is.
    Jeff more than exceeded our expectations! The music was perfect and he kept everyone engaged - dancing and smiling, with guests ranging from 2 years old to 90 years old! We could not have been more pleased. We received tons of compliments from our guests about what a fantastic job Jeff did. I highly recommend Forerunner and Jeff and will use them again, at every opportunity!

Sent on 07/16/2018

What a wonderful 5-Star Review Terri! Thank you so much for the kind words (:

It was a complete pleasure being a part of your big day. Your wedding was so glamorous and the dance floor was popping all night long!

Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you in the future.

-Jeff

Margaret · Married on 09/30/2017

Wow - I had NO idea that I would be this impressed with my wedding DJ but Jeff knocked it completely out of the park!! I was blown away by how professional and fun he is at our first meeting. He is absolutely incredible at what he does!! I had so many people tell me that they loved the DJ. He was incredibly organized the whole way through. Jeff made our reception so much fun that we had trouble getting people off the dance floor at the end of the night! He had amazing ideas to incorporate into our reception. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Margaret, thank you SO MUCH for this awesome 5-Star Review!!!

I had such a blast working with you guys on your big day! Everything was beautiful and your friends were party animals, lol!

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2017

Amazing! I could not have been happier!!!! Great personality and so easy to work with! I didn’t want to have to think to much about the music I just wanted to trust the person that was doing it and I did 100%! I had so much positive feed back from all the guest. It was PERFECT

Sent on 09/24/2017

Melissa!

Thanks again for having us be a part of your big day! Your wedding was so beautiful and your guests were so much fun (:

Your 5-Star Review means the world to us, thank you so much!

Congrats on your new lives together and please let me know if there's anything else we can do for you or your friends!

Jayla · Married on 07/01/2017

I can not say enough positive things about Jeff! He made our wedding so much fun! He was time sensitive without making us feel rushed and his fun personality made our guests cut loose and have a great time! He even went out of his way to bring myself and my groom drinks all night while keeping the party going! Jeff is a true professional and genuinely wants your day to be flawless! If you are searching for someone who won't stop until everything is exactly perfect look no further! Thanks so much, Jeff! You were a huge blessing and we're so glad you were a part of our big day!:)

Sent on 07/10/2017

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Jayla, I cannot thank you enough for the amazing 5-Star review! I had such an amazing time! Blushington Blooms did a phenomenal job on the flowers and decor! I was so excited to finally get to experience The White Sparrow Barn, everything was gorgeous! Thanks again and enjoy your amazing new life together (:

Brooke · Married on 06/26/2017

Hiring a MC and DJ for my wedding was one aspect I was most nervous to get right. Luckily I hit it out of the park with my choice to hire DJ Jeff!! He is such a pleasure to work with! I had a lot of sentimental, non-traditional activities, shout outs, dances, etc and Jeff accommodated them all beautifully. The timing was perfect, we had ample time for free dancing yet were able to incorporate all aspects of the wedding that were important to me.

Jeff provided me and my husband with an entire website where we could customize playlists, special songs, the wedding timeline, etc. He was so responsive to my emails and phone calls; and I met with him 2x before the event. He was on time and brought the perfect amount of energy. He even provided me with several unique ideas that really made my wedding and reception unique.

You could tell that Jeff truly cared that our day was everything we wanted it to be. He confirmed everything and was so accommodating when I approached him with a new idea. I could not sing his praises more. A definite Ace in the hole for your MC and Dj.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Brooke, you are too kind! I am so thankful to have been a part of your big day (: I could easily see how truly in love you and Justin are and it was one of the most touching weddings I've ever been to! Thank you so much for this amazing 5-Star review and I wish you both the absolute best!

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

They say people only remember the food and the music at your wedding, and I know we hit it big when we found Jeff to be our DJ. When we sat down with Jeff for our consultation, he walked us through our entire day, creating a schedule and everything, before we even booked him! He is so fun and easy going, but also super professional and knowledgeable. His music selection software is amazing and easy to use. Jeff was also accommodating when I messed up and missed a deadline and needed back into the software to add music. We met a second time the week of the wedding, and after that we were perfectly at ease with the outline of the day. On our wedding day, Jeff kept everyone happy with a wide range of music, and fun activities. My favorites were the Anniversary dance, and his "photo trick." All this, and he's definitely one of the more reasonably priced out there!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome 5-Star review!

I had such a blast partying with you and Bryan. (:

Thanks again for having us be a part of your big day and I wish you all the best on your new life together!

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2017

Jeff DJ/MCed our wedding on June 3rd and he did a stellar job! Working with Jeff exceeded every one of my expectations and set new standards for what I would expect from a DJ service. He created atmosphere and kept us on track to make sure that we got all our important moments captured. (He was also flexible enough to let us skip elements that were less important to us.) The level of service and professionalism that was provided from the moment we signed the contract right through the wedding was outstanding. I highly recommend his company to anyone looking to have an incredible time at their wedding or event.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Forerunner Entertainment's reply:

Nicole, you guys are amazing! Thank you so much for that awesome 5-Star Review! It was an absolute pleasure being a part of your big day. I was so excited to do your uplighting and Motion Monogram as well, it looked awesome!

By the way, those pies were incredible!!!