24 Reviews for Foreman's 5

Vocals (7)
Instrumentals (6)
MC (6)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

The foreman's 5 band was outstanding and made our day so special with everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT!! Brendon was fantastic performing during our ceremony on the beach as well as our dinner, the experience was amazing and we couldn't have asked for anything more! They definitely exceeded all our expectations and our guests LOVED them as much as we did! The process was so simple and easy an everything always seemed very organized, thank you so much for making our day the best day of our lives! Kelly & Tim Verschuren

Profile Picture Kelly , 7/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Reception, Lighting, Microphones

This was my first wedding to plan. Our daughter said she wanted a church service and a party! Well, this band brought the house down. We decided to put money towards a band over other things and it was so worth it! I cannot wait until my other daughter gets married so I can have them again. This entire company is fun to work with and delivers what is promised and then some! Thank you for blessing us with a night to remember!

Profile Picture Jody, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We cannot say enough amazing things about Foreman 5. We had Brendon as our lead singer and he was nothing short of amazing. They played at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and we had 6 piece at the reception. Our friends and family are still raving weeks later about how amazing they were. They really know how to read the crowd and played the perfect mix of music. It's safe to say our dance floor was packed and everyone loved them. We highly recommend them for any event. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

The short version of the review is this: the Foreman 5 is outstanding. There is no better way to put it. They took our reception to a whole new level and exceeded all of our expectations. When we talk to our guests about our wedding – it is the first question that comes up, “How did you find that band? They were awesome!” We do not anticipate getting married again, but if we got married another 99 times, I would hire the Foreman 5 to play at our wedding all 99 of those times.

For a bit more detail, I believe we found the Foreman 5 via a recommendation from our venue, the Marco Beach Ocean Resort. Being a bit particular about music, my fiancé and I went to go see lead singer Brendon McDonnell perform a solo set in Naples. We were instant fans. After talking with him and meeting his wife and family we immediately hired Brendon. From there, I am not clear who is a permanent member of the Foreman 5 or if there are permanent members. In any event, I added a saxophone player and was deliver a group of six excellent artists who made the reception.

We have been to a number of weddings and seen almost as many wedding bands. I can say without bias, the Foreman 5 was the best wedding band I have experienced. The Foreman 5 learned the song for our first dance (which I have never seen done at any wedding) and executed it flawlessly – even extending the song on my request so that all of our guests would join us on the dance floor. From there, my guests stayed on the dance floor until the band stopped playing 3 hours later. I don’t remember the band taking a break because my guests never left the dance floor.

We are life-long Brendon fans and hope we can enjoy another performance sometime. Hire this band. You absolutely will not regret it.

Profile Picture Dave, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

This band crushed it!!! Everyone can not stop talking about how much they loved the band!! Could not recommend them more! If you want everyone to dance all night long then have them at your wedding!!! BEST BAND EVER! Thanks y’all!!!

Profile Picture Charleigh, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We got married this January and had F5 play at our reception. If you want your guest to be in awe during dinner and on the dance floor all night follwing dinner AND talking about the "band at your wedding" for weeks (or maybe months) to follow, this is the band you want to book. We are BEYOND pleased with the band, definitely exceeded our expectations. They were all a pleasure to work with. They made the timeline planning very easy and helped me plan things that I didn't even think about! If you choose to have them at your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed! They are all so talented and enjoy what they do, and believe me, your guests will feel it. Brendon was a joy to work with and super professional, you can tell he has a lot of experience. They. Are. The Best. !!!

Profile Picture Elyse, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception

This band played at my daughters wedding and exceeded our expectations. They have a great way of bring all ages to the dance floor. The are truly a professional group that has mastered their craft. Thank your part in our special day. The music was nothing short of great!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Vocals

The Foreman's 5 band was everything and more you could ever want from live entertainment especially on your wedding night. They blew us and all our guests away with their talent, the level of fun and energy they brought to the evening. People who are known to hate dancing and refuse to at most functions, did not sit down once. We feel truly lucky to have landed this band to play at our wedding. They even brought 7 members instead of their usual 5! They went above and beyond with everything, even kept playing until the resort closed it down!

We had a few random and special requests, some coming last minute and they handled all perfectly. Brendon learned a remake to a song and performed it flawlessly for our ceremony. We also changed our first dance song last minute and that was played and performed more beautifully than the original. This group is beyond talented and truly love what they do, it shows and is contagious. It is impossible to have this band performing and not be having an unbelievable time.

Mitch, the owner was truly wonderful to work with as well. He is vested in getting everything done correctly the first time around and always gives you an answer quickly. No question is too small or silly, he is patient, happy to help and get you answers. He set us up with our florist, the Pink Tangerine another division of the company that was absolutely a joy to work with as well. We plan on making an effort to check out their schedule when we're back in Naples, we cannot wait to hear them play again! Overall, this company offers pure talent and is a breeze and pleasure to do business with--with the most enthusiasm we recommend hiring this band and using this company for your wedding.

Profile Picture Cindy and Mikey , 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals

I highly recommend Foreman's 5. They are extremely talented and they made our wedding reception the perfect party celebration. All of our guests were up dancing the entire night and we continue to get compliments on how great the band was. They are worth every penny and are absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Reception

The band exceeded all of our expectations, the guest raved about the performance. I cant say enough good things about the band.

Profile Picture m, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Amazing!!! Foreman's 5 is extremely talented and fun!!!! MUST hire them!!!

Profile Picture Shawna, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Foreman's 5 were unbelievable! They played to the crowd perfectly throughout the night and even my Dad, who used to be a professional drummer, played in on 2 songs. I think we had 70+ people on the dance floor when they played 'Shut Up and Dance with Me'! Class acts all-the-way.

Profile Picture User6842961, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Our wedding was 5/21 at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort. Wow were we impressed with this band! We were uncertain what to expect when planning a wedding from Pittsburgh and not getting a chance to hear the band live in person before committing but they exceeded our expectations. They provided entertainment for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They sounded amazing the entire night. We had people on the dance floor until 12:30, begging the band to stay longer. We received several compliments throughout the night. It's not what we would have expected from a local band--we were very pleasantly surprised. We highly recommend Foreman's 5 for anyone looking for a live band!

Profile Picture User5014733, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

We were told bands make wedding receptions. So once our daughter’s wedding date and venue were set, the band was the first vendor I booked. Our selected venue gave us names of bands that they have dealt with and then the process of viewing band videos began. We migrated towards Foreman Productions. They have a wonderful reputation in Southwest Florida, and represent several bands. When I called them and began dealing with Co-Owner, Mitch Rossell, I immediately knew why. On our first conversation, Mitch asked all the right questions; we discussed budget, availability, vision, instruments we like, etc. He directed us to his Foreman’s 5 band, lead by the marvelously talented Brendon McDonnell. My husband and I went to listen to Brendon one night in Naples. His acoustic guitar was soothing, and from his vocals and overall range and sound, you knew just how talented he was. However, what struck me that night was his interaction with his audience and one physically challenged individual in particular. You could just see Brendon was a good and kind person. I left convinced we found a band. The contract process and payment process with Mitch was easy. The contract was simple; signing and payment was online, making it very convenient. Surveys were sent asking about song choices, and timelines. Everything was very organized and professional. Mitch was responsive and promptly answered many, many questions. The band on the wedding day - from ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner to the party – was excellent. The reception party was fun and vibrant. Guests danced ALL night long. We also engaged Foreman Productions for lighting to help create an ambience that felt warm and inviting. Mitch’s attention to detail and his intentions for flawless execution were evident with this component as well. We were thrilled with our decision of booking F5. Thank you to Brendon and your talented band members! You made it a fun, memorable and amazing night.

Profile Picture A, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Foreman 5 was amazing. We had an outdoor wedding and unfortunately it was windy with torrential downpours for the wedding and reception. We were lucky to have a tent, and the band made the reception in spite of the weather. Guests were wet and cold, but stayed and danced because the band was so fun and the music was so good. They were great at reading the crowd and adjusting the music as needed. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a fun live band

Profile Picture Mark, 1/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Foreman 5 was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! Mitch - their manager - was always prompt in his responses (even to the silliest of questions). The band was on time setting up the day of the wedding and really handled everything perfectly and stuck to the timeline - so that there was not a delay in our reception. The band members were professional and beyond talented! They put together set lists that kept our guests having a great time the ENTIRE time. They accommodated special requests to play happy birthday to a member of our bridal party and even let my dad live out his "dream" of playing electric guitar with the band. I highly recommend the Foreman 5 to anyone!!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Foreman's 5 was such a fun and great band for our wedding in Tampa! They are very professional to work with, played all of our requests and made our reception fun for our guests of all ages! I would highly recommend them for any event or wedding!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Brendon and the rest of Foreman's 5 absolutely killed it! From the start of the ceremony to the tail end of the reception, they played the perfect music throughout every part of the night. My brother who plays guitar said that Brendon is the best guitar player he's ever seen. During the dance section after dinner, I felt like they had the energy of a rock concert while still keeping attention on my husband and me. They played music my friends could rock out to, and also music for my grandparents to dance to as well - they really are the total package. Brendon MCed the reception and made sure everything moved by so smoothly - it couldn't have gone any better. I would recommend Foreman's 5 to anybody looking for a wedding band.

Profile Picture User6057270, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

I literally cannot express enough how amazing this band is. From our ceremony, through cocktail hour and the reception they delivered way beyond our expectations. These are amazingly talented musicians and if you have any hesitation at all - don't. I was admittedly nervous because I had never heard any live music from them, but any doubt I had vanished the second the first note was played. They delivered on every request I asked of them. I've had countless guests tell me they are the best entertainment they've ever seen at a wedding. We didn't stop dancing the entire evening and we didn't want the night to end. If you book this band you will not be disappointed. Brendon went out of his way to make sure we had the best day of our lives and I would book them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Great sounding band! Everyone at my wedding kept raving about the band. I would highly recommend hiring them. They played a wide range of songs which was perfect for my crowd.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Fantastic band, best I've heard at a wedding!!

Profile Picture Kevin, 10/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Foreman's 5 was recommended to me by Foreman Productions. I am a planner and have worked with The Brett Foreman band on several occasions. When I found out that his band was booked I was very concerned as I was working with a client that was looking for top knotch entertainment. Wel,l F5 delivered to say the least! The client, their guests and myself loved the band. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Profile Picture User4501927, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

After calling several bands that never called me back, it was so refreshing to deal with Mitchell who listened carefully to what I wanted. My party was not a ceremony but a celebration of our wedding (elopement). He put together exactly the right group of people for the kind of music we wanted. I enjoy coffee house and that was the type of music he put together for us. The singers were unbelievable. Their music was better than we could have ever imagined. Everyone loved the music, from the teenagers to the 90 year olds. They played continuously with very few breaks and continued to play after the time that they were paid for. Mitchell was so responsive and their price was very reasonable. I highly recommend them to anyone for any kind of event.

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/19/14, 1 Review