Ford and Fields Reviews

1 | Hendersonville, TN

1 Reviews for Ford and Fields

• Anne

Anne Hines · Married on 05/18/2019

You absolutely need them for your wedding day!

Michelle was our Day of Coordinator, and she was more perfect than we could have ever imagined she would be. I'm the type of bride that had everything planned out in great detail, and I definitely wanted to be in charge of everything on our big day. However, it's hard being the bride AND running the show, which was where Michelle came in. She literally took all of my ideas, and made sure everything happened exactly how I wanted it. Not only did she coordinate day of logistics with vendors and family, but she decorated the venue as well. Michelle has an amazing eye for detail, and every last bit of our ceremony space, cocktail hour, and reception area was decorated stunningly. She knows what she's doing, and her hard work was so appreciated. It was such a burden off my back to just sit back and know that she had everything under control. Trust us, you need Michelle for you wedding, she's the best!! Thanks Michelle!

-The Hatfields