40 Reviews for Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC

Catherine helped my vision for my daughter’s wedding come to life. She and her staff were a pleasure to work with and made the planning process so much easier. I would highly recommend them. Hoping to use her for a baby shower someday ????

Profile Picture Teresa, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Catherine was very accommodating. She offered great suggestions at every point along the way and gave us invaluable information that we would've completely overlooked on our own. She was always sensitive to making sure we had our wedding our way and never pushed anything on us that we didn't want. She has a great eye for aesthetics and our reception was beautiful thanks to her taste and style. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User7050710, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Good service, have to stay on top of your budget.

Profile Picture Anise, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The moment we met Catherine we knew we would have a beatiful event and she didn't disappoint. We had a very clear vision of what we wanted and she made it happen. She listens to every detail, manages the timeline and is there step by step with you along the way. She completely took the stress out of the event planning and allowed us to celebrate our wedding. I cannot recommend her highly enough, bringing Catherine to manage our event was the smartest decision we made, aside from marrying each other.

Profile Picture Douglas, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Catherine was on top of everything . She really took the time to understand my vision and was super helpful and creative . She was always flexible to meet and very responsive anytime I had questions .

Profile Picture Jaime, 4/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies

Rich and I loved working with Catherine! She was professional and friendly. Catherine provided our invitations, table numbers, and escort cards. She is creative and attentive to detail. Her work was absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for perfection on your wedding day... choose Catherine Scerbo Events to help all your wedding dreams come true. I found Catherine's company online and I am SO happy I contacted her. She first did the "cherry blossom" candy buffet at my bridal shower and all my guest were blown away. She also did my wedding invitations, programs, menus, reserved signs, favor tags, custom escort card table design, and SO much more! I also hired Catherine to help coordinate the events on my wedding day. We had countless meetings and emails to plan out my special day. Catherine and her assistant Robyn made sure EVERYTHING ran smoothly. They contacted all my vendors and confirmed all my details. They even gave me a detailed timeline of all wedding events. I had about 20 boxes/ baskets of stuff to display throughout my catering hall and Catherine Scerbo Events made sure everything was where I wanted it. I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day because I knew Catherine would make my vision come to life. I will miss working with her... and I already can't wait to use her help to plan my next event. :-)

Profile Picture Maria, 8/3/13, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Catherine played a very important role in our wedding and we are very thankful for all she did for us. From the very first call we had , i knew she will be a good fit for our special event. She listens to us A LOT and delivered exactly what we wanted.

In addition to event planning , she designed the centerpieces and escort card table for us . Let's me just say our guests will not stop talking about the decor she designed - It's that beautiful.

You will not be disappointed if you choose to use Catherine and her staff.

Profile Picture User2706435, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Catherine Scerbo (for your event planning) did our candy buffet and escort card table for our wedding as well as our Menus, favor tags and was an amazing help throughout my wedding planning! I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning an event! Great taste and very professional & last but not least lots of CREATIVITY!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/7/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Catherine (NJ Candy Buffets and FYEP) is awesome!! I sent her an inquiry because I wanted to have a spectacular candy buffet for my guests' favors. Not only did she exceed my expectations and create the most amazing candy buffet I had ever seen in my life, but she also made beautiful menu cards, favor tags, and escort cards to complete my Fall themed wedding. I can't say enough nice things about the quality of her work or what a pleasure it was to work with her. Thank you so much Catherine for making my wedding day the best day of my life!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/16/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Cathy was awesome! Because of our crazy busy schedule, we wanted a planner that will basically handle everything and anything about the wedding. We found just that with Cathy. Her attention to detail was phenomenal - from the invitations to the overall design were all fabulous! All the professionals that she recommended was great to work with as well. Our wedding was above and beyond what we expected. All our guests are still talking that it was the best wedding that they have attended. She was always available whenever I have any questions, thoughts or concerns. Love, love, love her!

Profile Picture Chanda, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning
4.7

Catherine is very professional and an expert in wedding planning. I trusted her completely and appreciated that she paid attention to details and was responsive and helpful during the planning process.

On the wedding day, I was kept worry-free and that's exactly why I booked a wedding day coordinator (if there were issues, then Catherine or her assitant approached others/vendors about it and I was none the wiser). At the end of the evening, all our items from the reception and bridal suite were packed and ready to go and that alone is worth the price of the services. Who wants to pack up stuff after a night of dancing and fun?! I certainly would have forgotten something, but this was taken care of to the last detail. For this, I recommend anyone hire a DOC, and Catherine is perfectly capable for this duty.

Profile Picture Viviana, 2/20/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Catherine was spectacular! Helping my husband and I plan our wedding w/o any stress. With both our busy work schedules she and "for your event planning" made our wedding and complete fall design come to life. My wedding day was nothing but a "Wonderful Fall Wedding".....exactly what I dreamed it would be and more!!! I cannot express to you how much I loved her attention to detail and expertise in helping me w/everything and I mean everything. She deserves the only award for being the Wedding Planner of 2010;)

I would recommend for your event planning to every bride who thinks just looking for your perfect dress or venue is the only stress you'll have planning your dream wedding. Contact Catherine asap because she can get the job done;)

Catherine you rock doll;) 2010 here you come!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Roycelyn, 11/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Wedding Planning

I don't want to know what my wedding would have been like without Catherine's help, she was so great, made everything easy for us, and everything looked fabulous. I had my typical bridal pre-wedding panics, and she was always quick to put my mind at ease. On our wedding day she set up our candy buffet, and it looked a thousand times better than I had imagined! She took great care of me that day, too, making sure I ate, was having fun, and anything I needed, she did. Catherine even noticed the 2 minutes I was sitting down with some friends, saw that something may have been wrong, and came to me to see what was up. I told her nothing was really wrong, just taking a rest because my feet were killing me. She quickly went to my table, got my bridal slippers, and brought them to me. What a relief!
I can't thank Catherine enough for all of her help, like I said, I don't want to know what my wedding would have been like without her. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/17/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Catherine, founder of For Your Event Planning, on my wedding day for "day of coordination". Although her main duties were only taking place on the actual day of my wedding, Catherine was wonderful to have in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She was always available for questions and she had two meetings with me prior to the wedding. She came to both the ceremony site and reception site to discuss day of strategies and how I would want things designed to ensure everything would flow as smoothly as possible. The week before the wedding she also called to verify with all my vendors that they would be there, what time and any details I gave her to go over with them. She gave me very helpful documents to organize my materials and made it so simple for me during the most stressful time of planning a wedding!
On the day of my wedding, I was stress free because Catherine and her assistant were there to take care of all of the details. I did not worry about one thing, literally! They made sure everything was perfect! One of the biggest reasons I needed Catherine was to set up my reception site with my centerpieces because they were not being delivered by a florist. They did a great job and placed all of the other small details (personalized napkins, favors, signature frame, cameras, etc.) around the reception wonderfully. She was there to the very end and even though my hotel was right next to the reception site (walkable distance), she gave me and my husband a ride in her car because it was getting cold. She was very attentive and not expensive at all for the two of them working the entire day for me. I would recommend her over and over again and would not hesitate to use her in the future for other things if I needed the help.

Profile Picture rachel, 10/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The best decision I made during the time of my wedding was hiring Cathy as my planner. She is professional, creative, and very easy to work with. I think about my wedding all the time and how perfect everything was that day. Without Cathy's help I know it would not have been such a wonderful day.
Cathy did so much for my wedding, one of the things was the candy buffet, my guests enjoyed it so much it was beautiful and I'm very happy I decided to have this as part of my reception.
I would definitely recommend Cathy to any future bride she is a pleasure to work with and she will definitely make your vision for your special day come true. My wedding was more than what I had ever imagined and the whole wedding planning and day of was stress free thanks to Cathy. Not only did I hire the best person to help me with my wedding but I also met a truly amazing person who puts her all into everything she does. Thank you so much Cathy for everything you did for Luis and I.

Profile Picture Leydiana, 7/25/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

I had For Your Event Planning create a candy buffet for our wedding, and it was amazing! My guests haven't stopped talking about the candy buffet. Catherine had wonderful ideas, and was quick to respond when I sent her an email. Also, she linked the candy buffet to our movie theme so it was a hit! In addition, I received day of coordination from For Your Event Planning. They helped me when I discovered that my garter belt was missing. I did not want to miss out on that opportunity so Carla and Catherine made me a garter belt using materials available. They saved the day, and we were able to include that tradition during our reception. The service was outstanding, and the end result went above and beyond what I expected. Thank you For Your event Planning for all the memories you created for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Joeleen, 7/3/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I think about my wedding day all the time. It was beautiful!! The ceremony and reception were fabulous, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Catherine did such a great job preparing everything for our day and selecting the perfect professionals. She was very detailed, organized and creative. The Candy Buffet was incredible. I don't know what I would have done with out her and her team.
Thanks so much,
Toni Lynn S

Profile Picture Toni Lynn, 2/21/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I hired Cathy to be my Day of Coordinator about a month before my wedding. I was stressing out about the details and knew that I didn't want to be worried the day of my wedding. I wanted to be able to sit back and have fun.

Cathy was an absolute PLEASURE to work with. She was extremely responsive and went above and beyond to stay in contact. We had two lengthy in person meetings in addition to a few phone conferences (not to mention many e-mails) in the month leading up to my wedding. She completely put my mind at rest. It was such a relief to know that I had someone taking care of everything that I wanted and in my vision. She took notes on everything and had a very clear idea of exactly what I wanted for my wedding (not what she wanted for me). Cathy did a great job coming up with a day of timeline and making sure everyone was on time and on task.

I also hired her to do a Candy Buffet which was gorgeous and huge hit!

She is probably the vendor I would recommend the most out of all the ones I hired.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 2/14/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Catherine! She was very professional but she also made me feel she was personally invested in my day. She put together the most amazing candy buffet for my Halloween wedding. She really embraced the Holiday without going over board! She was always available for me either through phone or email. I highly recommend her for any of your event planning needs!

Profile Picture sarah, 10/31/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cathy was excellent to work with!! Highly Professional and very detail oriented....A sweetheart, too! She assisted with ideas and themes for the wedding, she did my bathroom baskets, my favor tags, place cards and table #'s...Cathy was a tremendous help as well as supportive! Thanks again C.!!!!

Profile Picture Georgina, 10/19/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I booked For Your Event's day of coordination package for my wedding on August 9th. The package went way beyond just "day of", including several meetings before my wedding to work out every little detail of the day, a visit to my venue for the final walk through a few weeks before, calling all the vendors that had been booked to verify expectations/arrival times and so much more! I would definitely recommend Catherine to anyone planning their wedding, she and her assistant really made my day stress free and i was actually able to enjoy every minute since she arrived at the venue early to set up all of the little details that i had planned, i really could not imagine my day going anymore perfectly!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture erica, 8/9/08, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If it wasn't for Catherine and her staff at For Your Event I don't know what I would have done. Definitely the best decision I could have made was hiring them!

View Vendor Response