For the Love of Mackinac! Reviews

77 | Mackinac Island, MI

77 Reviews for For the Love of Mackinac!

For the Love of Mackinac! 1
For the Love of Mackinac! 2
For the Love of Mackinac! 3
For the Love of Mackinac! 4
For the Love of Mackinac! 5
For the Love of Mackinac! 6
For the Love of Mackinac! 7

Alana · Married on 08/19/2016

You won't find a better planner than Carole. You can rest assured everything will be handled efficiently and correctly...not to mention she is a genuinely wonderful person.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Julia · Married on 07/30/2016

Carole and her team at For the Love of Mackinac made planning a long distance wedding truly a breeze! My friends and family commented on how relaxed I was, but it was because I knew that For the Love of Mackinac had everything covered, from setting up our photo table at the beginning of the day to packing up our personal crystal toasting flutes at the end of the night. Not only did they make sure that I was taken care of and the rest of the bridal party, but the guests as well, which allowed for everyone to enjoy the day.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Christine · Married on 07/29/2016

Our wedding day would never have turned out to be as perfect as it was without Carole and For the Love of Mackinac! We worked with her starting 16 months out and she was attentive and helpful every step of the way! She made sure everything was flawless both leading up to and on the big day! I would never do something like this without her :) She's truly the best!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Erika · Married on 07/17/2016

Carole was fantastic. She was extremely professional and courteous throughout the planning process. She was a huge help finding the various vendors required for the wedding - all her suggestions were home-runs. Where she really shined was the day of. Unfortunately, rain showed up for our outdoor wedding but Carole did a speedy job of reorganizing the entire setup to the tent (reception location). Despite the tent ceremony, she and the hotel staff did an awesome job of decorating the location so the ceremony felt cozy and inviting. She also did a great job of keeping everything on track the day of so that we could enjoy one the best days in our life.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Susan · Married on 07/02/2016

Carol (and vendors) handled our 4 day long wedding weekend on Maxkinac Island. If you are looking at this website for a review of Carol's service..... STOP......pick up the phone and call her to save your date!!! Hurry! If you miss out on having her (and all her vendors) plan and complete your wedding, you risk not experiencing the wedding of your dreams! She is impeccable in everything thing she does. Communication, attitude, knowledge, friendliness, budgeting, professionalism, respect, privacy.........we could go on and on to sell you on her. If you are planning a wedding on Mackinac Island.....she knows everyone & everything.....don't make the mistake of not having her help you! It's too big of a risk! Contact us anytime suniejones@yahoo.com. Susan & Lance. Furthermore .......she is one of the nicest people God ever put breath in! ??????

Sent on 08/08/2016

Carol · Married on 06/25/2016

If you want to have a wedding that is flawless planned, and during the event all the details are taken care of, this is the vendor for you. From the manicures on Thursday through an extra reception on Sunday, our only task was to relax, enjoy the event, and all our guests.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

If you are planning a wedding on Mackinac Island, Carole Erbel at For the Love of Mackinac is a must! She will help you coordinate and execute all of the details for your special day. No matter how much you prep, plan or organize, no one can prepare you for the overwhelming joy, love and emotions that you will experience on your wedding day. Carole was an indispensable asset, allowing us to take in every moment without having to worry about details. She kept everyone happy and made small adjustments as needed, to keep everything flowing smoothly. I would highly recommend For the Love of Mackinac and could not imagine planning and executing my wedding weekend with out Carole Erbel.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Karen · Married on 06/17/2016

Our wedding day was perfect because of Carole! After first trying to plan our Mackinac Island wedding on my own, from a distance, I decided I needed some help. I called "For the Love of Mackinac!" and spoke with Carole and she couldn't have been more helpful! She asked what we were hoping for and then gave me suggestions that I had not even thought of...she seemed to know better what I wanted than I did! I highly recommend Carole Erbel as your wedding planner...she was amazing! Her attention to detail, prompt response and wonderful suggestions put my mind at ease. She turned our wedding into our DREAM wedding! My husband was so happy with the suggestions and said he would not have changed a thing!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Adrienne · Married on 09/19/2015

Our wedding was the most perfect day I could ever imagine. Carole was a blessing to have, especially in the day of! She was extremely knowledgeable about everything Mackinac Island wedding. She even set upan opportunity to take some pictures with my favorite breed of horse! Having our wedding on Mackinac was an absolute amazing experience and we would totally recommend Carole to anyone who wants a spectacular stress-free day!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/15/2015

Carole was amzing! It allowed myself and my mother to relax and enjoy the day. Everything was done preferly and beyond what I could have imanaged. My weddig would not have happened with out Carole.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Denise · Married on 08/15/2015

My daughter's wedding was absolutely perfect, and Carole was most definitely the key element. Besides providing invaluable assistance in the planning stages, Carole made sure the entire event from rehearsal to reception ran flawlessly. Carole was professional, personable, and passionate ensuring everything ran according to plan. Because of Carole's attention to detail, I was able to focus on my daughter on her special day, and I am grateful. Thank you, Carole!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Julie · Married on 08/08/2015

Carole made our dream wedding a reality! Her attention to detail is second to none. She is also a joy to work with. We received so many compliments on how smoothly our wedding day flowed. Carole had the day scheduled perfectly which took the stress off of our shoulders so we got to actually enjoy ourselves and take lovely pictures around the island, eat and drink with our guests and dance the night away. Our happy memories of our magical Mackinac Island Wedding will last a lifetime!
    If you are interested in getting married on Mackinac Island you need Carole, For the Love of Mackinac!?
    -Julie & Adam 8/8/15

Sent on 08/24/2015

Carole always responded to my emails in a timely manner. I chose everything I wanted for the wedding but Carole connected with vendors for me. She also shared with me that a previous bride had a bad experience with the hair salon and didn't want me to have that same experience. So last minute we switched and got right into another salon. I appreciated that so much! She took care of everything the day before and day of. That was awesome so I didn't have to worry and just enjoy the day. She just wanted us to take it all in. She knows everyone at Mission Point and has relationships with all the vendors. That was helpful and reassuring. She is also very kind and professional. She knows how to handle difficult situations and different personalities.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/01/2015

Carole is the absolute best. She takes care of the client from beginning to end ensuring every detail is in place. My wedding day would not have been as perfect and seamless without her. She went above and beyond to take care of the bride and groom and wedding party, managing unforeseen complications in a timely manner and providing breakfast to the bride and bridesmaids while getting hair and makeup done. Carole truly cares about the client and all the details of the wedding. Highly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Carole was amazing. she provided everything we needed to plan our destination wedding from the photography to an officiant. She was incredibly organized and may our wedding day exception. There is no one more connected or a better planner for a Mackinac Wedding

Sent on 08/23/2015

Carole at For the Love of Mackinac was great to work with. She was very responsive and provided direction whenever it was needed. Ultimately, everything we wanted was made possible for us. It was nice to have Carole working for us, as we live in Florida and were having our wedding on Mackinac Island. Carole surpassed our expectations on the day of our wedding. She took care of everything, down the smallest detail. We are very thankful Carole was there for us. Our wedding turned out better than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 08/25/2015

I highly recommend Carole! I planned my wedding from out of state and she made it so easy. Her friendliness put me at ease from our first conversation. She responded promptly to any questions and gave detailed instructions for everything I needed to do at my end. I couldn't, and wouldn't want to, have tried to plan my wedding without her!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Barbara · Married on 09/20/2014

As soon as my now husband and I got engaged, we knew we had to book Carole immediately. Planning a wedding on Mackinac Island while living in Denver made things a little more complicated. Before getting down to business, I was able to speak with Carole over the phone to get to know one another--she is so kind, knowledgeable, fun, and made planning the wedding seem so easy! She immediately recommended vendors such as photographers, DJ, cake makers, florist..etc just to name a few. She thought of everything, even down to carriages we needed to take our guests to the reception. The day of the wedding, everything was set up exactly how we had imagined, and our parents, my mom especially, was able to relax and enjoy the day. I don't use this word too often, but when asked how our wedding day was, our answer is simple: absolutely perfect! I would recommend Carole and For the Love of Mackinac hands down. Not only was the planning and day of amazing, but we gained a new friend also.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2014

Thanks to Carole all my Mackinac Island wedding dreams and wants all came to life. I had the most amazing and stress free wedding weekend thanks to Carole. Through the planning process Carole kept me on track and recommended excellent vendors such as DJ, ferry, carriage and even the minister. She is very prompt and reassuring through the entire planning process making you feel so comfortable, we had some great laughs along the way. I even think Carole made the rain stop and sun come out right on time ensuring I got my wish to get married outside. Right after a few pictures it started sprinkling again. I can't say enough about how pleased you will be to work with Carole. Hiring Carole was the best wedding present I gave myself and she will always hold a special place in my heart.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Kathy · Married on 08/09/2014

When our daughter decided she wanted a Mackinac Island wedding, the first thing we did was hire Carole Erbel. Best decision we made. I can’t imagine planning a wedding on Mackinac without her. The knowledge and experience she has is invaluable -- and she recommended things we never even thought of. We followed all her suggestions and they all exceeded our expectations. Venue, photographer, video, DJ, florist, cake, favors, pianist, vocalist, ferry line, rehearsal dinner -- all were recommended by Carole and all of them were exceptional. Mackinac is a unique, magical place for a wedding and Carole made sure that every detail was attended to. With our daughter’s wedding in Carole’s capable hands, we were free to enjoy every moment of the event. I can guarantee that if you hire Carole to coordinate your wedding day YOU will not have a single problem. Because if a problem arises, it’s CAROLE’S problem. AND SHE'S ON IT! Priceless.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Kim · Married on 07/26/2014

Carole is a must if planning a wedding on Mackinac Island. From the moment I spoke with her the first time, I knew we were in good hands. She was very responsive and made you feel like you were her only client. She provided numerous vendors to chose from as well as answered all the questions I always thought of at the last minute. Family and friends commented that I was very calm about the planning process, and it was because of Carole! She handled everything and let us enjoy our day. Without a doubt I recommend Carole!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2014

Carole is amazing!! She is clearly an experienced wedding planner and knows everything and more about planning a wedding. It was wonderful to work with her especially because of her knowledge of our wedding location. She has so many fantastic connections and relationships with vendors that we always felt like we had lots of options and could really make our wedding exactly what we wanted. We don't know what we would have done without her!! Thank you for making our dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

Having Carole as our wedding planner was the best decision we made because she made everything else happen and fall into place! I couldn't imagine having a wedding on Mackinac Island without Carole! Our wedding was perfect and went so smoothly; it was like a movie! Carole recommended all the best vendors, was able to find a viola player that was able to go on a carriage ride with us, she took care of the guests that didn't RSVP and brought their kids to a no kid event, and made sure that any other problem that can't be planned for that day was promptly resolved without stress to me! She went above and beyond the job as a wedding planner; she kept me on track and solved all my worries! The best advice I can give as a former bride is to have Carole as your wedding planner!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Alyson · Married on 06/16/2014

Carole did a fabulous job for our wedding, we could not have been more pleased. Throughout the planning she was helpful and always very timely. The actual wedding was perfectly smooth with everything arranged and taken care of for our entire group. THANK YOU for a great experience!

Sent on 07/02/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2014

I hired Carole as my wedding planner for my 6/14/14 wedding on Mackinac Island, and could not have chosen anyone better. She made it smooth and easy even though I live in Alabama. She was very courteous and professional she arranged all the vendors that I needed and kept me on track and on time. I pictured a perfect wedding and with Carole's help my dream came true.

Sent on 07/02/2014